Exposure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To Dad and his shite." The ladies said in unison. They all took gulps of the fizz and placed the glasses back down and continued to eat. Tim and Sally had eaten their fill soon after, they talked about the next batch of listings and Tim said that they were not likely to be as successful but they would still fetch a fair price. Belle finished off her plate and continued to eat, not leaving a scrap of the sides and sundries too. She slumped back in her chair and patted her abdomen, "Lovely that Mum!"

"Yeah it really was thanks Mum." Tim kept filling their flutes as quickly as they emptied. They were soon all on the beer. Belle did the dishes and Tim took off his pinny and threw it at her. "Put this on, it is more hygienic." Said Tim with a sly grin. Sally burst into laughter. Belle picked it off her shoulder with the face of utmost disgust and chucked it towards the utility door.

"That's touched your winky, I'm not going anywhere near it."

"You just touched it."

"Oo er, just touched his winky did you Izzy?" Sally giggled

"Mum! Grim!" Belle finished up the dishes and sat back at the table bringing three fresh beers with her. "Tell us how you came to acquire such an interesting article of clothing mother dearest."

"Oh wouldn't you like to know." Sally was only joking with them but she was definitely becoming more relaxed and open to talking to her children about this kind of stuff. The fact that the kids seemed so interested in it helped a lot too. "Well, it must have been a few years ago now. Probably your Dad's birthday or maybe Christmas, I can never remember, with them being so close together. Anyway, he had told me about a fantasy of his, wanting to have his way with the housemaid. I told him 'we don't have one dear'. He stared at me intently and said 'you will be my house maid'. He loved to take charge in a situation like that and he pulled out a wrapped gift and handed it to me. I opened it there and it was, this french maid's outfit complete with pinny and little headdress thing. You two were out, I forget where you had gone but we had the day to ourselves. I told him to go downstairs and watch some TV. I put the outfit on. Adding my own touch to it, tights and my most lacy pair of panties. No bra. I took the pathetic little duster that came with the outfit and went around the house dusting. He saw me when I was in the kitchen, dusting away. He entered the kitchen and told me I had missed a spot and pointed to the top of those cupboards." Sally gestured behind Tim.

"This is so hot." Belle was obviously not fazed that this was her Mum and Dad engaged in sexual activities.

"Anyway, I dusted where he had pointed and the position probably gave him a good look at my arse. I "accidentally" dropped the duster and bent double to pick it up and I could hear him moving closer. I stood up and moved past him, making sure to brush up against him. I went to the utility and dusted the shelves above the machines, then got onto the worktop to reach them properly. I was on my knees. I looked back and saw that he had followed me and I could feel his breath hot against my arse. It must have been too much for him because he buried his face in it. I put on my best French accent and said 'Naughty mister. What would your wife think?' He stepped back and I gently swatted him with the duster. I could see how turned on he was but wanted to tease him some more first. I walked past him again and brushed up against him, again with the accent I said "'mister your phone, it poked me!' God, I thought he would take me right then and there. I went up the stairs and heard him following me. I went to my room and took one of my toys out and said 'Mister your wife, Is she not satisfied by you? If she does not satisfy you, I can help but we must be careful not to get caught.' This okay for you two? I know it's too much information but It's such a thrill."

"I love it. Don't need to ask Timmy just look at his little friend. Well not that little."

"Hmm..." Tim was clearly enjoying this very much if his rock hard erection was anything to go by.

"Okay. I got myself on the bed with my toy in my hand and pulled the top down to reveal my tits, he always loved my tits, obsessed he was. I pinched my nipples a bit, they were already hard but just did it for the show. I splayed back on the bed and pulled up the little dress and rubbed myself through my panties. He just stood there transfixed. I pulled my panties to one side and started to tease with the toy. When I stuck it in and closed my eyes I felt the bed move as he sat on it. He wanted to be as close as possible. I continued to fuck myself with the toy, he..."

"This is too much." Tim got up from the table and took a fresh beer out of the fridge and went upstairs into the office and sat on the bed. He had been so turned on by his Mum's story. He had wanted to be the one involved in that story so much. At several points he had wanted to pounce on her there in the kitchen. He didn't realise he could have such a lusting attraction to his Mum. He sat against the wall, eyes closed and drank his beer. A few minutes later he heard the knock at the door.

"Timmy is everything alright? I'm sorry I took it so far. I just got carried away." There was a pause and Tim didn't reply. "Tim? Can I come in?" He didn't answer. He didn't know what to say to her. The door opened. Sally stepped into the room. "Aw Timmy, I'm sorry." Sally took a few steps towards Tim and sat down on the bed opposite him. "Tim, you can talk to me. Tell me something, anything." Tim didn't look at her, he just looked down at the beer bottle that covered his now flaccid penis.

"It was, it's hard for me to say. It was so hot, I felt so conflicted. It was so hot, I was so turned on. I... I don't know how else to say this or even if I should say it. I... I wanted to be in Dad's position. I am sick. I think I need help."

"Aww Timmy don't be silly. You don't need help, you were just swept along with the story. It was just so intense. Don't you ever think that there is anything wrong with you. You are my perfect little boy and you always will be." She reached out a hand and put it on his knee. Tim managed to finally look at her. He was now looking at her in a much different light. She was more than his mother, she was a woman. A beautiful woman, who had needs of her own, just as he had. She lightly stroked his knee. "You gonna come back down?"

"Will you finish the story?"

"No, I don't think I should. I don't want any of us to feel uncomfortable."

"I want to hear it." Sally looked shocked.

"But I thought it was too much?"

"As long as you two are okay with seeing me at full mast then I would love to hear the end of it."

"Come on love, let's go back downstairs." Sally patted his knee. As he followed her he felt the blood rush to his cock as he imagined what she looked like naked, arse giggling at each step she took. They sat down with another bottle of beer each. "Did you want some cake you two?" Sally asked.

"Later." Belle said. Tim simply shook his head.

"So I am continuing the story?"

They both nodded.

"So I was sprawled on the bed with a vibrating dildo shoved right in me and your dad was sitting with his face inches away from my crotch. He had started to feel his way up my body, he cupped each of my breasts in turn and gently pinched my nipples. I was now on fire, I was so close to cumming. I could see the outline of his hard cock through his trousers and my god I almost came from the sight alone. It was only a few seconds later that I orgasmed, and he just watched taking the whole experience in. Tim you okay love? Want me to keep going?" Sally's eyes were fixed on his cock watching it twitch of its own accord.

Tim nodded "Please."

"So I said to him, 'Mister We must hurry, your wife could be home at any minute.' I didn't need to tell him twice he stripped in seconds and slammed straight into me. God he must have been so pent up. He was giving me his all. Really hammering me. I loved it, he had such power it was intoxicating. He bent me over the edge of the bed and slammed back into me, I remember him grabbing my hair and pulling back my head. I loved the control he had over me. He tugged my head back hard and whispered into my ear 'You're not getting paid extra for this you know. Slut.' God that sent me over the edge. I was a quivering mess. He didn't stop, just kept jack hammering into me. He flipped me over and looked into my eyes, I could see the lust and passion there. He kissed me. It was the first he had given me this session and my god I just melted into him. He slid back into me, more tender and loving this time and we made love for what felt like ages. He said he was going to cum and pulled out but I slid back onto his cock and said in my french accent 'We don't want to make a mess mister.' That did it for him and he came in me. I had already been close and I came again as I felt him spurting into me. We cuddled in bed and chatted about what a good time we had had. Well that was fun."

Belle looked over at Tim, he looked like he was in a world of his own. "Is Tim okay?"

"I think he is just really turned on."

"I can see that, Tim, you are leaking. I am to to be fair."

"Belle you naughty girl. Go to your room!"

"Yes Mummy." Belle got up and walked to the stairs.

"I was only playing Izzy, come back here."

"Yes Mummy." Belle walked back to the table and sat down. Sally had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Isabelle, I want you to get us three more beers."

"Okay Mummy." She got the beers. Opened them and put them at their places.

"Cake now?" Tim didn't answer, still spaced out. Belle nodded. Sally served up three slices and placed them on the table. Belle dived in straight away. Sally brushed a hand on Tim's face. She looked down at his still hard cock and the dribbles of precum that had beaded down the shaft. She took a finger and grazed it upwards along his shaft and collected a string of the clear liquid, brought it to her mouth and licked it off. Her grin deepened, she took a quick glance at Belle to make sure she hadn't seen. Tim was wide mouthed staring at his Mum. "Stick some cake in that gob of yours." Tim slid a plate towards himself and took a bite all the while only briefly taking his eyes off Sally. Sally tucked into her own slice of cake. Tim was the last to finish, his cock had finally deflated too. "More beer?"

"Yeah one more." Said Belle. This must have been close to her limit but the evening was still young.

"Yeah I'll have another." Sally got three more beers.

"We are meant to be celebrating you know? And it's a Friday, no work tomorrow Izzy." Belle nodded. Sally was still drinking her beers in big gulps. She obviously did want to make a night out of it. "To the living room?" The kids nodded. They stood up and made their way to the living room. As Sally passed through the door, she took off her trousers and dumped them by the door. They all sat on separate furniture, Tim took the armchair, Belle the small couch and Sally took the triple seater. As Sally sat down she heard Belle gasp. She had seen her Mum's arse as she sunk into the cushions.

"Mum, where's your trousers?!"

"Giving it a try again. See how it feels."

"And?"

"Well it's okay but, you know it's not much." Tim was staring at his mothers bare legs. He scanned her legs from the ankles up to her thighs. Muscular, not flabby, skin tight, beautiful. "Tim put a film on." Tim picked out another of their favourites, one Tim and Belle would watch on repeat when they were younger. Though Tim had other ideas of what to watch, he spent more time looking at and observing his mother than he did the TV. They all had a few more beers during the film, at this point they were all a bit on the wavy side. It was Belle that folded first.

"I'm... I, I think I need to go to bed..." With that Belle slipped from the room. The light from the TV illuminated Sally's body so Tim could see her quite clearly. The room became quite dark. Tim looked back to the screen to see the credits rolling. He looked back to his mother.

"What now? Another film?"

"Just stick some old sitcom episodes on." He looked back to the screen, chose a show and then looked back at Sally. She had taken off her top. Tim did a double take. His Mum was beaming. She did not look at Tim. Tim was staring, she was wearing a simple white bra, even in this dim light he could see the shadow cast by her protruding nipples.

"Can I sit with you?" There was a quivering anxiety in his voice. She simply patted the cushion next to her. Tim sat himself down next to her. He turned slightly so that he was facing between her and the screen. He took in every detail of her he could see. She was still looking at the screen but Tim could tell that her nipples were much more prominent now. He had an erection, it was just such an erotic experience for him, after how worked up he had gotten during the story telling, then when his Mum had tasted his precum. He wanted to see more of her, wanted to touch her, smell her, taste her. She had been swigging back her beer while Tim was gazing at her.

"Get me another beer." She said it as a command, with authority. Tim obliged. When he returned she had removed her bra. Tim stopped at the door. Unable to move. Fixed in place. Stunned. "Give me the beer." She ordered. Tim handed it to her but did not sit back down. His cock was pointing straight at his Mum. "If Isabelle came back down now, I don't even know what she would do." Sally sat back into the couch and spread her legs. She pointed to the spot on the floor in front of her. "Sit. Now." Tim did so as quickly as he could. She finally looked at him. "You like this don't you? You like being a perv. Like looking at Mummy. Don't you?" Tim nodded. "Say it." Tim shook his head. "SAY it."

"I like it. I... Like looking at Mummy." Tim said in a very quiet shy voice. Sally rested both of her feet on Tim's shoulders. Tim was in awe.

"You're a dirty boy aren't you. Looking at Mummy. Lusting after Mummy. Touch yourself. Go on touch yourself. I want you to cum. I want to see you make a mess of this sofa. Don't you dare get any on me." Tim was very hesitant at first. He felt like this could be some sort of trap, a way to get him to slip up and have him arrested or something, but she would never do that surely? Tim touched his cock, he was so turned on already. He started to slowly stroke it, Sally looked deep into his eyes. The eyes were flitting all over her body, spoilt for choice of what to look at. He could already feel his orgasm building rapidly. "Dirty boy touching yourself to Mummies body. You like it don't you" Tim nodded. "Good. I want to see you paint this sofa with your cum. Don't disappoint Mummy."

"Yes Mummy. Nearly. There."

"Such a handsome young man you have become. Do it. Do it for Mummy." Tim could see the moisture soaking her panties and his eyes found their final resting place. He couldn't tear his eyes away. She was wet! She was getting turned on from this too. God he wanted to just bury his face in that pussy. He was so close. "Do it for Mummy. Make Mummy proud." That was it. He couldn't stop it. Jet after jet of cum blasted into the cushion, splattering sideways due to the direct force of the shots. "Good boy. Good boy." She took her feet off of his shoulders. "Now go to bed. Not a word to Izzy. Got it?" Tim was exhausted. He simply nodded, still reeling from the post orgasmic bliss. "See you in the morning, I will clean up here then head to bed myself. Thank you for doing that for me. Love you."

Tim turned and saw the sincerity in her face. "Love you too Mum." Tim went to bed, struggling to process what he had just done. What had their relationship become? The beer had made him quite drowsy and he easily drifted off to sleep.

-----------

12