Exposure Ch. 03

Story Info
The relationship deepens.
7.4k words
4.6
12.2k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone mentioned this story is aged 21 or over.

This is a complete work of fiction. More chapters will follow if there is interest.

The dialogue is written in British English so might not appeal to everyone. This is more of a slow burner so it won't be for everybody's taste.

Man comes back to his family home after his third year of university and introduces his family to nudism.

Constructive criticism is very welcome. Hate is not. If it is not obvious, I am not a "writer". I am just enjoying the story.

...

Tim was awakened by the morning light coming in through the window. It was a soft awakening. Though his head was certainly not too happy about the bright light. After drinking a fair bit he would usually get a pint or two of water down him before bed, but last night he had been a bit preoccupied with what he had done with his Mum he had left it. He regretted it now. He pulled the covers over his head and tried to sleep on. He dozed off and the click of the door brought him to. He opened his eyes, it was still dim, the cover was still over his head. He felt it lift and the cool air touched his back. It was rested back on him again and the door clicked shut. Tim poked his head out of the cover and saw no one in the room. He got up, checked his phone. Dead. He plugged in at the nearest socket and thought he would let it charge and then try to get the auction app and log into the account so he can have more instant access to it. He left the phone to charge and exited the room. He grabbed his bath towel from where he had hung it yesterday and went into the bathroom. A shriek startled him. He stumbled backwards and against the doorframe, mumbling sorry as he fell.

"Get out Tim!" He looked up and saw a naked Belle covering her crotch with a flannel and her breasts with her arm. "Out now!" Tim scrambled to his feet mumbling sorry again, and left the room, closing the door behind him. He exhaled deeply, he had the familiar feeling of blood rushing to his cock. He had seen Belle naked. God he felt so confused. He turned back to the door and gave a slight knock.

"I'm really sorry Belle, the door wasn't locked, I didn't even think about knocking. I'm sorry."

"It's okay Tim. It's my fault." He heard the lock click, she must have felt the need to actually lock the door to make a point about it. Tim went to the stairs and heard the extractor hood sucking away. Mum must be cooking. The smell made him feel a bit queasy, he should have some water he thought. Would now be a good time to talk about last night? He descended the stairs and approached his Mum, she was standing at the hob. She was wearing more clothes than she had yesterday morning but was definitely showing more skin.

"Morning Mum." She turned to him and smiled.

"Morning sweetheart. Scrambled egg on toast?" Tim shook his head which was a mistake as it made his headache worsen.

"No, feeling rough. Too much to drink." He went to the fridge with an empty glass and got some icy water from the dispenser. He took a few swigs and settled down on the bench on the towel. Sally joined him shortly after with a small plate of scrambled egg on one slice of toast. "Mum, what we did last night..."

"What you did last night, you mean."

"What? Well you asked me to do it."

"If I told you to put your hand in the fire would you? No. You chose to do that last night."

"Are you mad at me for doing it? I, I... Thought you wanted me to do it." Tim's head dropped and he looked down.

"I'm not mad. It was incredibly erotic. I haven't been with a man for so long now. To have that power over someone again was extremely exhilarating. It was a beautiful experience."

"So you did like it?"

"Very much, I can only assume you enjoyed it too, with the amount of come I had to clean up after you left."

"Sorry about that. Yes, it was the most intense sexual experience of my..." Tim cut his sentence off when he heard the creaking of the stairs. Sally looked to Belle.

"Morning darling there is scrambled egg in the pan if you fancy some, just stick some toast on if you want it."

"Thanks mum. Might just have some dry toast. Went a bit overboard last night."

"Okay love, Tim is feeling a bit rough too." Tim was nursing his water. He simply nodded at Belle when she sat down with her dry toast.

"Tim tried to peek on me in the bathroom this morning."

"No I didn't! It was an accident and you know it!"

"I know Tim, I was only joking, calm down. What's got you all touchy?"

"Just feeling sorry for himself I think love." Tim stared at the glass and didn't add to the conversation. "Are you going to check the listings love?" Tim jolted his head up and moved to get the laptop. He checked the current listings.

"Only gone up 150 quid altogether but they only have a few days left so there will be loads of last minute bidders I think. I was going to ask you to login into it on my phone so I could check it whenever. Is that okay?"

"Of course love that's fine." Tim answered any messages there were on the website and closed the laptop. "Any plans for today?" He asked, looking between both of them.

"I am meeting a friend tonight, going to the cinema."

"Oh a friend?" Tim questioned. "A MALE friend?" He put emphasis on the 'male' to see if he could wind her up a bit.

"Just a friend."

"What time?" Tim was disappointed she wasn't up for telling them more.

"Late. Probably eight, half eight maybe?"

"And you?" Tim looked into his Mum's eyes.

"Well if you aren't doing anything Timmy why don't we do something. Wouldn't want to embarass Izzy with her "friend" so maybe not the cinema, but maybe bowling or a restaurant?"

"That's not fair you can't go out without me."

"You're already going out without us so how is it not fair exactly?"

"Well, It's not the same..."

"Why because you are going on a date? Well why don't you think of our little outing as a date too, then it is even."

"Eww, grim Mum. You and Timmy going on a date..."

"Don't be so childish. We are just two adults going out for a meal or whatever. You fancy it Tim?"

Tim nodded. "Yeah sure. Whatever you fancy." Tim stood up from the table and both of the women's eyes strayed down to his flaccid penis. "I'm gonna go have a shower." He picked up his towel and left them. As he was showering he was thinking vividly about last night, and thought about what might happen tonight. She had called it a date. God he would love to take her out on a proper date, wine and dine her, get her in the mood and take her back home to her bed... he had been absentmindedly stroking his cock, the door sprung open and Tim was startled and slipped landing on his arse. He looked to the door and saw Belle wearing a shocked face.

"I, I wanted to pay you back for this morning. But, but I guess you have one upped me. Sorry, I'll let you finish." She closed the door behind her and Tim was kicking himself, why hadn't he locked the door after what he had done this morning? He was too busy thinking with his cock obviously. He stood up and finished showering. He towelled himself off and hung the towel on the radiator, brushed his teeth then left. On his way back down to the kitchen he grabbed his phone. He loaded up the app and missed the top step and bumped down the next before he grabbed the handrail to catch himself. He didn't look back at his phone and continued on through to the kitchen. He unlocked his phone and handed it to Sally.

"Feeling any better?"

"Belle peeked on me in the shower, this time it was on purpose. I had a stiffy because I was thinking about last night then, she bloody well barged in. Scared me to death. Where has she gone?"

Sally giggled at the story. "She's gone into the living room to watch some TV. Am I logging into this, yeah?" She asked, holding up the phone.

"Please." Tim got a fresh glass of water from the fridge and downed half of it. He sat back on the seat and watched his Mum for a bit. She handed the phone back to him, Tim took it and checked to make sure all the notifications were on, so he wouldn't miss anything.

"So, where should he go on our date darling?" Tim choked on the water and spat some onto the table. He grabbed a tea towel from behind him to mop it up. He looked at his Mum who was grinning from ear to ear. "You are so cute sometimes. So easily embarrassed considering you are naked as the day you were born, as naked as the day I gave birth to you." Tim gave her a small smile.

"I, I liked the sound of bowling. Bowling then go to some chippy on the front."

"Really know how to impress a girl don't you darling?"

"I'm sorry, we don't have to do that. We can do whatever you want."

"I'm joking Timmy, that sounds lovely." She reached a hand over and stroked his forearm. "Our first date." Tim smiled nervously. "I love you sweetheart." Tim moved a hand over hers.

"I love you too Sally." Sally's eyes widened. "Shall we join Belle?"

"Yeah I'll just make a tea first, I'll be in shortly." Tim went into the living room with his sitting towel. "Alright Belle-end?"

"God you haven't called me that in years. What's with the towel?"

"It's common practice for nudists to sit on towels on shared furniture."

"Oh, eww, yeah please do use it." Tim spread it onto the armchair and sat. "You still feeling rough?"

"Mm, water is helping. You?"

"That toast sorted me right out." Sally entered the room and plonked herself next to Belle. Sally pulled her daughter into a tight hug squishing Belle's face into her bosom. Belle brought her arms around her Mum's back and hugged her back.

"My little babies. It's so nice to have you both here." She was getting slightly emotional. "You are both so grown up now, it's like you hardly need me anymore."

"Don't be silly Mum," said Belle, pulling her face level with Sally's. "We will always need you." Sally rested her head on top of Belle's as they settled back into the hug. They passed some time watching various shows, Sally got up and said "I've got some washing to do, you got anything to go in Iz?"

"Yeah It's in my room I'll go..." She made to stand up but Sally stopped her.

"I'll get it love. Want to do as much as I can for you two. Never know how many days you have left and all that." She left the room. Belle turned to Tim straight away.

"What's that about? 'Never know how many days you have left?' Is she not telling us something?"

"No, it's just a realistic way to think. I could literally die tonight and you would have to sort through all my shite, like we are with Dad's. Try to live life to the fullest because you never know how long you've got. Depressing but realistic."

"I have never thought like that. That is such a miserable way to live."

"Well no it's quite the opposite. If you never know when you are going to die, as we all do, you should live each day like it's your last. That way if you die suddenly, at least you will die happy. Well as happy as you could be in that situation."

"Grim is what that is."

"You should try it. You might not wake up tomorrow, so have the best night you can tonight."

"He's not going to kill me!"

"Oh finally! It is a he." Tim laughed.

"Bastard."

"That's not what I meant. If you suddenly die tonight from a brain haemorrhage or whatever, at least you could die having the best night of your life with 'HE'. Obviously providing that you want to of course."

"You think that's a good way to live constantly in fear of dying tomorrow."

"It's not in fear it's just having a grasp on the fragility of life and how short our time is or can be on earth. Carpe Diem."

"What?"

"Seize the day."

"Oh, I'll give it a go. I'm not shagging him though."

"I'm not saying anything. Just do what you feel is right." Tim stood, "I'm gonna see if Mum needs a hand." Belle seemed deep in thought and didn't respond. Tim stood against the doorway of the utility. Watching his mother bend to put washing from the basket to the machine.

"It's not nice to stare."

"Oh yes it is." She giggled at that.

"Save it for later, I hope to surprise you."

"Oh really?" Sally nodded, started the cycle of the machine and turned to face him. "You worried Belle a bit just then you know. She thought you were ill or something and not telling us. I told her she needs to live each day like it's her last."

"And how did she take it?"

"Well I think her date will be getting a lot more than he bargained for tonight." Tim laughed, Sally joined in too.

"I think we should leave at around seven tonight, that sound okay?"

"Yeah, perfect. Want to get a taxi, so we can both drink?"

"No I think I will drive us, I probably had enough last night to last me a few days. I wasn't feeling too hot this morning either. I was up in the night with my face buried in the toilet bowl."

"Nice. We were a bit overzealous. Need a hand with anything?"

"No I'm fine thanks love." Tim nodded and went to his phone in the kitchen, and checked the time. It's three o'clock already. Tim was a bit worried about what he would wear tonight. He didn't have anything that smart with him. He knew he was only going bowling but, he wanted to make an effort at least. He slipped upstairs and into his mothers room. He opened the wardrobe and started looking for something of his Dad's that he could wear. A smart short sleeved shirt would do. He found several, in hawaiian print and two plain ones. One black, one lilac. He chose the lilac one. As he was exiting the room Belle was walking up the stairs.

"What are you doing? Snooping in Mum's room?"

"Just looking for one of Dad's shirts to wear tonight." Tim waved the shirt in front of him and held it up to his neck to model it for her. "What d'you think?"

"Well with some trousers it will look good on you. Don't think shirt and dick goes so well." She giggled and walked into the bathroom. Tim heard the lock click. Obviously she had learned. Tim set the shirt on his bed and pulled out his only pair of trousers and this time he decided he would wear underwear so pulled out a fresh set. He left them on his bed and went to the living room and watched TV for a while. Belle rejoined him at some point then disappeared again later mumbling about getting ready for her date. Tim checked the time, 6:20. He went upstairs, shaved, washed and got dressed. He felt slightly nervous as he was waiting downstairs at the kitchen table. When seven came round, he looked to the stairs as he heard their familiar creak and saw his mother. She was stunning. She wore a black shoulderless dress that clung to her every curve. Tim stared at her as she took each step. She made her way to the door and slipped on some simple black flats.

"You ready?" Tim nodded vigorously. He shot up and opened the door for her. She had a small clutch bag wedged between her arm and her torso. She drove them to the promenade and pulled into the bowling alley car park. Tim stepped out, he wanted to open the door for her but she had already done it by the time he had got round to her side. They walked arm in arm through the doors to the bowling alley. "I'll get us sorted here you go and get us some drinks." Tim walked over to the bar area and got himself a shandy and a cranberry juice for Sally. He came back with the drinks and she was round the back of the counter picking out her shoes. Tim set the drinks down briefly and took off his shoes and got them swapped with some clown shoes. He grabbed up the drinks and they made their way to their lane. Tim set up the score sheet, and went to find a few balls more suited to them both. He brought a range, 4 different weights. Sally was up first.

"How are you going to bowl with that dress?"

"Just watch me." She said with a wink. She squared up her angle and took her go. It was lined up for a solid strike but deviated at the last second. Tim hadn't seen this happen as he had been distracted. As Sally had taken her shot the split in the side of her dress had ridden up past her hip and it was quite clear to Tim that she had chosen to go commando. She took up her second ball and waited for the machine to be ready to go again. Tim's eyes were fixed to her arse. He was going to make sure he saw everything this throw. She had adjusted her angle slightly and this time she cleaned up. Tim had watched every detail of her arse move as she took her throw. It had been mesmerising. When she cheered and turned Tim had been brought out of his illusion and began to cheer along with her. She sat next to him. "Not bad ey? Tim? Timmy? It's your go."

"Yeah, I, I just need a minute."

"Did seeing Mummy not wearing any knickers get you all hot and bothered? Naughty boy." She rubbed a hand on his thigh and looked deep into his eyes. "It makes me feel so attractive to know that I can have an effect like this on you." She got close to his ear. "Turns me on too."

"Stop. Stop it. It's not fair. At least with you other people won't see it as obviously as they would see mine. It's cruel. You're the naughty one." Tim reached out and pinched the closest of her nipples. She squealed. As she did, some man was walking past with his child and he frowned at Sally.

"Don't you dare embarrass me. Not in front of so many people."

"Stop turning me on then." Tim waited for a short while for this erection to subside. He stood and took his shot. He gutter balled the first, then got a strike with his second. He threw a fist in the air, he turned and his Mum was sitting facing him clapping like a giddy child.

"Well done Timmy." Tim could only see the jiggle in her breasts as she clapped. Almost in a trance he walked past her to his drink and gulped half of it down, then sat next to her. "You okay love?"

"Yeah, yeah it's fine, I'm fine. Just need to try and control myself, can't keep getting worked up all evening." Sally stood and made her way to the ball collection. She was bent over and pretending to struggle with which one to go with and looked back at Tim.

"Well I don't think I will be able to stop myself. It's just too much fun." She leant over the balls and touched her breasts to them so that her arse was well and truly presented to him. Tim shifted in his seat and rearranged his, once again, erect cock so that it was less obvious to any passers by. She finally collected a ball and took her shot, as she did Tim focussed on the ball and watch it knock all but one down. Sally turned around and stomped a single foot looking like a spoiled child that had been told they couldn't have any chocolate. Tim laughed at her face. She grabbed another ball and missed the last pin. She stomped back to her seat and sulked.

"That was a good shot Sally. Nearly had it." Tim leaned in and gave her a peck on her cheek bone. She instantly blushed. Tim stood and took his shot. A spare this turn. Sally smiled as he sat down, she brushed her hand on his crotch as he stood up.

"Oops, don't mind me." She was such a tease, Tim felt so conflicted. Maybe he should have just suggested they stay home and have a nice meal together rather than being in such a public place. But maybe he wouldn't have seen her in this stunning dress, wearing almost certainly nothing beneath. She stood ready to throw then turned to face Tim, bent over and threw the ball through her legs. This view made her breasts very visible and it was clear that she had no bra on either. Tim tried to keep his eyes off her and focus on where the ball was going which wasn't the easiest of tasks when he could literally see his Mum's tits dangling down in his field of vision. Her ball went into the gutter. She stood straight and shrugged. She took her next shot more seriously but ended up on her knees after throwing the ball, her position and the split in her dress showed the slightest bit of arse, Tim tried to avert his eyes. it was getting easier to do so. He knew he couldn't do anything about his erections here, so he needed to keep them under control.

12