Exposure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood before she took her seat again and drained his glass. The teasing lessened turn after turn, Tim had won the game but it was only by a handful of points. Sally had actually become quite competitive towards the end. "Were you just trying to distract me so I would play bad and you could win?"

"Well obviously." She said with a wink.

They changed their shoes and headed over to the bar area for a drink before they left. Sally was still on the cranberry juice but Tim got himself a non-alcoholic beer. He took a swig and was surprised how good it tasted. He offered the glass to Sally and she tried it. The stool she was sitting on made her dress part, with her legs crossed, he, and any other patrons could not see the goods but got a lovely view of thigh. She handed the glass back to Tim and both nodded and shrugged. "Not bad. Refreshing. So where to then? Chips?"

"If you fancy it, yeah." Sally nodded, she took a final gulp from her drink and set the glass on the table. Tim drained his. They left arm in arm. "Should we leave the car here? It's not far. We could have a little walk then." Tim smiled and held her by the hand, they walked out of the car park and strolled along the front. It wasn't particularly busy but it was getting late on a sunday night so most people would be in work in the morning. They stopped outside a traditional fish and chip shop. No frills, no gimmicks. Just simple fish and chips. Tim got them both a portion of chips, two forks and when asked got salt and vinegar on them. They took their chips out and walked along to the front of the marine lake, and sat in a sheltered picnic area, which was empty apart from a few benches. They looked out over the lake and saw the kayakers, kite surfers and some swimmers. They sat and began to eat, pausing every now and again to watch as someone fell into the water and struggled to get back onto their board.

"This is lovely. Thanks for agreeing to this Tim." She looked slightly sheepish. "Look Tim, I know I can be a bit full on. I remember scaring your Dad off on a few occasions because he was just so surprised. But you have just ignited something deep within me, I feel so free and happy. I know he would have wanted this for me." Tim nodded and intently watched her face as she talked. "He probably wouldn't be too chuffed that I was flashing our son but it just gives me such a thrill. I, I want to continue to enjoy myself, but I really want you to enjoy it too, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do or will regret."

"It's okay, I was thinking the same thing. I only want to continue if you are happy and you actually want to. I do have one problem though."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Belle," Tim said flatly.

"What about her?"

"Well, I don't think she would be too happy if she found out."

"Oh, well yeah that's a given. We will need to be careful. But if things work out with this date of hers she might be out more often giving us plenty of time to, to, well to enjoy ourselves."

"And if it doesn't work out for her?"

"Well we will be extra careful but I am not going to let her stop us having some fun."

"I, I agree but it would break my heart if she were to find out and if she was so angry with me, with us. I don't think I could do that to her."

"I know love she won't find out, and if she does I will have a good chat with her about it and give her all the time and space she needs. Okay?"

"Okay. I am happy to deal with it if/when it comes up."

They put their forks down and relaxed on the benches for a while, just watching the people have their fun. Watching the sea crash into the shore. "The sea crashed into the shore. They exchanged insurance details."

"Oh Tim that's dreadful hahaha," Sally gently slapped his thigh. She got up and sat on the bench in between Tim's spread legs. She grabbed his hand and held it while he wrapped his other around her abdomen and pulled her in close. He gave her a peck on the cheek and they stayed like that until it had started to get dark. They stood, Sally hugged Tim tight and gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you Timmy."

Tim looked deep into her eyes, pulled her body in close and kissed her. "I love you too Sally." She smiled and a single tear rolled down her cheek. Tim wiped it away with his thumb.

"This is just what I have needed. To be shown such love and affection." They broke from the embrace and held hands as they walked around the marine lake to have a slightly more scenic route to get back to the car. Tim opened the door for her and she got in. Tim slid into the passenger seat and they set off back home. Tim opened the front door.

"Belle we're home!" No reply. Tim ran upstairs and knocked on Belle's door. He opened it, the light was off and her bed empty. She must still be out, he thought. He checked the office on his way back downstairs. The screens were off, the room empty. Sally closed the front door and set her purse on the kitchen table and grabbed two beers from the fridge. Tim walked to the living room, also empty. He went back to the kitchen. Sally set a glass of beer on the table opposite her. "She's not back yet." A playful smile flicked over Sally's lips.

"I think I'm going to go naked tomorrow." Tim's eyebrows raised.

*Cough* "Why..." *Cough* "Why wait until tomorrow?" He struggled to keep a straight face. She picked up her beer, stood and grabbed Tims hand and started pulling him towards the stairs. Tim snapped up his beer on the way. Sally opened her door and pulled Tim along. She plucked the glass from his hand and set both down on the bedside table and gave him a shove in the chest and he fell backwards and landed on his arse on the bed. He looked at her, she stepped away from the bed and turned away from him.

She slipped off her shoes and stood in the middle of the room. She began to sway and raise then lower her arms in the most alluring and sensual way. She would graze over her torso then slightly tug up the dress so that the split revealed some hip or slightly higher. Tim was in a trance. He was erect and would not take his eyes off this stunning woman. She spun so that the dress flared up and Tim got the briefest of glances of her pussy. She stopped, looking straight into his eyes she moved her fingers behind her. Unhooking and unzipping the dress, she held it up for a moment before letting go and moving her arms to her side. The dress fell in a heap at her feet. Tim saw all of her. He drank in her beauty. He looked at every feature trying to engrain it into his memory forever. The slightest hint of freckles here, there and everywhere, the perfect curve between the slim waist to the full hips, the completely shaven pussy, the perfect globes, topped with pointed and stiff nipples. They were incredible to see, the way they moved with every slight motion she made. They were more than a handful. Tim's mouth was agape, he felt so overwhelmed.

"Trying to catch flies?" Tim looked up to her face and saw her smirking.

Tim closed his mouth, then said: "Just, wow. Wow. Just incredible."

"Take it you like what you see? Think you will be able to handle it if I went around all day tomorrow like this?"

"Absolutely not. But it is a sacrifice that I am willing to make."

"I bet you are. You'll be stiff all day." She looked down to his straining trousers. "Let me see you now."

"You've seen me plenty."

"Now!" She didn't yell but it was assertive. Tim stood from the bed and walked until he was only a metre away from her, he took off his shirt and tossed it at her feet. He could see her eyes examining his chest. He moved his hands to his waist and undid the trousers. He opened the front and slid them past his cock, it sprung upward still covered by the thin material of the boxers. He pulled the trousers off and tossed them to the side. He pulled off his socks, hopping awkwardly in front of her. She didn't laugh she was too fixed on his body. He tucked his thumbs into the sides of his boxers and pulled them away from his body and rolled them down, the band caught his cock and made it slap into his stomach on his way down. He kicked them off and looked at Sally. Her breathing had become more rapid and deep in the last few seconds. They just stood there for a while taking each others details in.

"Turn around Mum, Sally."

"You can call me Mum, it turns me on, makes it so naughty." She turned in place slowly, revealing her arse to him. She heard the breath catch in his throat and turned her head to look at him over her shoulder. "You like Mummies bum? Mummies nice big bum." She bent over and gave him the best view she could, she felt his hand gently slide onto an arse cheek and heard a tiny "God." He squeezed a bit and Sally let out a slight hum. Tim's other hand slid onto the other cheek and felt it's heft. His right hand left the cheek and was brought back with a whack. she squealed. "Not so hard you don't want to leave a mark otherwise it will be obvious to Belle."

"Shit." Tim raised his hand and looked at the place where he had struck. There was only a slight red mark appearing. "God I wish I could give you a good spanking, for being such a naughty girl at the bowling alley." He stepped up behind her and moved both of his hands round so they were more on her waist. She stood up straight and anticipated his next move. He tugged her arse back into his groin. She felt his hard cock pressed between her cheeks. She squeezed her cheek together and felt his cock twitch.

"I think we are as naughty as each other." She spun in his grasp and brought his head down for a deep long kiss. He brought his hands around her back and pulled her in close. She could feel his rock hard dick poking into her stomach. The slam of the front door broke the kiss and a look of fear split her face. Tim stepped away from her as she scrambled about the room to tidy away the clothes and she pulled a pair of pyjamas out of a drawer to slip them on.

"Hello? I'm home!" Belle shouted up. Tim opened the door and went over the landing to the top of the stairs.

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah why? Oh are you naked?"

"Yep." He said as he started walking down the stairs. His erection had subsided but it was still thick. He saw her eyes flit down to his cock and it gave an involuntary twitch and she looked back to his face.

"Where's Mum? You didn't abandon her did you?" She said with a slight smile.

"I think she said she was getting ready for bed." He said, taking a glance in the direction of their Mum's room. "How was the date?"

"Fine."

"Just fine?" Tim rolled his eyes. "Care to elaborate?"

"I am not telling you. I'll tell Mum later."

"That's not fair, we should tell each other everything." She simply shook her head.

The stairs creaked announcing Sally's entrance. "Evening Izzy. Good night?"

"Yeah It was fine. Tell you later when Timmy isn't prying."

"I'll tell him anyway love so you may as well just come out with it now."

"You wouldn't."

"No of course I wouldn't but I don't see what wrong with Timmy knowing. He is a grown man and would only want to look after his big sister, make sure she is not in trouble." Sally got three beers from the fridge, the last three. She opened them and handed one to each of them and sat down at the kitchen table. Tim sat too. Belle seemed to hesitate, looking at Tim then to her Mother then finally sat down. "So...?"

"Well we went to the cinema, he bought me some popcorn and a drink, I told him he didn't have to get me anything but he insisted so I chose the cheapest things there. I never really feel right making them pay for my stuff. I drew the line at the ticket and bought my own. The film was okay, bit dull in places. About halfway through he did the old yawn and arm around the shoulder. It was nice. I felt close to him. It hit me then what Tim had said about seizing the day and I thought fuck it, I went all in and rested my head on his chest and continued to watch the film. We stayed like that for a bit and my arse was already starting to hurt me as the angle and the armrest weren't ideal. I shifted my weight a bit and went in to kiss him. God he was so shocked he actually jumped. It made me giggle and I broke the kiss short. I settled back in a more comfortable position but slid my hand onto his thigh. His hand was resting on my shoulder and he was stroking it gently. The cinema wasn't packed but there were enough people behind us that I knew I couldn't get away with much. "

"What were you going to do young lady? Suck him off of all those people tut tut." Sally said with a playful voice.

"Mum! God, I said it was busy enough that I couldn't do that. I just wanted to touch him a bit. I started to move my hand on his thigh a bit more. I could just feel his cock against the tips of my fingers as I felt my way up. I stopped and then took my hand away and looked at him, god his eyes were practically begging me to continue. I kissed him again and grabbed his cock through his trousers. I don't think he was expecting that because he was wriggling all over. I squeezed him and got him to settle and started to rub him while I turned forward and made it look like I was watching the film, I couldn't focus on it at all obviously. I kept going and could hear him breathing differently and occasionally making slight moany sounds. I knew he was close. I quickened my rubbing and got him to cum in seconds. He was convulsing quite a bit and I used my arm to hold him still in the chair. I got a wipe out of my bag, opened the top of his trousers and stuck my hand in and cleaned him up. Then I whispered in his ear 'Next time there will be less mess.' I stuck out my tongue and licked his ear. Someone cleared their throat behind us and I just assumed it was directed at me so I turned back to the film. He did up his trousers and we watched the end of the film. It was so exhilarating to have done that with people around us. He dropped me off here and said he can't wait until next time. I was giddy."

They all were silent, thinking over Belle's story sipping their beers. "Well how did your night go? Hope you were a proper gentleman Tim."

"Well almost I didn't let her win at bowling, so there's that. But it was great, I had a wonderful time, and saw some real sights."

"Sights?"

"Yeah there were loads of people in the marine lake doing kite surfing and all sorts. The sunset was a bit poor, so we didn't watch it all."

"It was lovely, felt nice to be taken out and treated so well. Been a long while since I have felt like that. Tim was a true gent."

"You drink much?"

"Hardly any, we had a beer before you came back."

"I might go and get changed and head to bed."

"Before you go love, I want to tell you something." Tim's face went white. She was going to tell her now?! "Tomorrow love I am going to try nudism again. Not full, but close to. I know you will be working so won't see me much but just wanted to tell you so I didn't surprise you."

"Oh, right. You too? What made you decide that?"

"You know I did it with your Dad, well earlier before we went out, I was in my room, deciding what to wear and I was just standing there naked and it just felt so right. So effortless. So freeing. I want to say just because me and Timmy will be flashing our bits doesn't mean that you have to too. It is only if you want to. I will say the same as Timmy did too, if you feel uncomfortable or want us to stop please just say." Belle just nodded, stood, finished her beer and turned.

"That's fine with me, thanks for letting me know though. I'm gonna head to bed. See you tomorrow. See all of you tomorrow." She added as she climbed the stairs.

"Well that was a surprise, I thought you were going to tell her about us."

"I saw your face drop, I thought that must have been what you were thinking. So I think I'll go watch some TV for a bit. Will you join me?"

Tim nodded, "Only if you are nude."

"We can't do that. What if Belle came down?"

"We will be careful." Sally stood and walked to the living room with Tim trailing behind her. They both entered and Sally closed the door behind her and angled a chair against it so it would be able to be opened but only by a crack. She pushed Tim onto the couch behind the door, stripped slowly for him and flipped the remote over to him. Tim wasn't looking at the TV and didn't really register the remote. He was too busy staring at her body. She strode over to him and snuggled down with her back against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. She took hold of the remote, put some comedy show on and turned the volume down pretty low.

"I really did have a nice time this evening, thank you sweetheart." She turned her face to his and craned her neck, he kissed her tenderly.

"I loved it too. It's strange, I have known you my whole life but I feel like I am now only just getting to know you. I love you" He said softly and kissed her again. They broke the kiss and watched TV for a while just enjoying the feeling of being close. It was getting late so they decided to go to bed. Sally unblocked the door and left the room holding her pyjamas in her hand with Tim following her, watching her every motion. At the top of the stairs she gave his hand a squeeze, turned to her room and shut the door giving him a small wave as she did so. Tim was reeling, emotions boiling up in his throat. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure if he should have a wank to at least try and relieve some tension that had been building up all day, he thought about what tomorrow would bring and decided that he might not get the opportunity so he should do it now. He went to the landing cupboard and opened the door as quietly as he could and grabbed a toilet roll and slipped into his room. He got comfortable in his bed and he was at half mast with the anticipation alone. He went to grab his phone from the side table, but it wasn't there. It must be in his trousers. He thought he had best not go get it now. So he just began to play with his cock thinking about everything that had happened with his Mum in the short time that he had been home.

The maid outfit story. The masturbation in the living room. The flashing at the bowling alley, the naked cuddling on the couch. It was all too much for him and he came into the tissue and dropped it down the side of the bed against the wall. He laid there for a while thinking how satisfying that had been, the subject matter had just been too perfect for him. He thought how difficult tomorrow could be if he had to stare at Sally's body all day. He rested his head on the pillow and fell asleep with thoughts of his naked Mum.

-------

12