Exposure Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex removed his hand from my body. "Good job at regulating your breathing," he said, stepping backward into the other shower stream. "I knew you could do it."

We continued to face one another. Alex slowly scanned down my body, pausing briefly at my crotch. I wasn't sure if he could tell I was getting hard, since three and four inches aren't that different. I said a silent prayer that he hadn't noticed. I couldn't even let myself think about what was going through his mind; it was too devastating to go down that line of thinking.

Alex turned and faced the wall rather than looking again; he started rubbing more shower gel on his chest. I turned to face forward as well while watching him from the corner of my eye. Alex started running his hands over his large pecs, massaging in the gel. It created a bubbly foam that washed down his body.

He lifted his hands to his scalp and lathered his hair. His biceps were bulging as he cradled his head in his palms. He worked his fingers through his sandy locks. He tilted his head back under the water, causing the foam to wash away. He pushed his hair back into his standard side part.

Alex turned his head to look at me; I wrenched my head forward, hoping he wouldn't notice that I'd been staring. He probably had. I knew that he must be catching me leering at him over and over again, but he was pretending it wasn't a big deal.

"Aren't you going to lather up?" he asked with a gentle smile.

I speedily mimicked what he had just done. The shower gel had a subtle aroma -- baby powder, of all things. I went through the motions of washing my chest, abs, and hair; Alex had moved onto washing his thighs and legs. He was massaging the base of his palms into his upper left thigh.

Alex looked over and caught me staring again; this time, I was practically ogling him.

"I thinking I pulled something playing rugby with some friends," he explained. "The muscle here is so tense."

Without thinking, I stepped sideways towards Alex. I reached out and placed my hand on the spot he had been massaging. I started pressing down, in order to feel what he was talking about. Alex placed his left hand along the back on my neck.

"Can you feel it?" he asked.

I nodded affirmatively. I dug my fingers into his bulky thigh. His cock was swinging down, with water dripping from it as it swayed. It was only about an inch from making contact with the top side of my fingers. I hoped that Alex would shift his weight so it would come to rest against my hand. I think I'd resigned myself to the fact that I was, in fact, pathetic in my obvious desire for him.

"You should really be focusing on yourself," he said, "but it was nice of you to try to massage away some of this soreness."

Thankfully, I realized that that was my cue to step back into my shower. As I pulled my hand away, I made an effort to slowly caress his dick with the top of it. I arched my fingers, causing the tips to connect with the large vein on the side of his penis right before my hand lifted.

Alex gave me a small grin. I wondered if he knew that my touch had been intentional. I hastily returned to my stall, focusing on washing my own thighs and legs.

I suddenly worried that the other guys in the room had been watching me touch Alex. I looked behind me; the two guys were both turning off their showers. They looked like they were finished. I could hear them talking about a video game they both played, so they must not have seen. I glanced at their crotches. The guy on the left was about five inches soft; his friend was about six inches. It was embarrassing to confirm that I was so much smaller than both of them.

The potential grad student's back was still facing us, although I suspected that he was taking quick glances over his shoulder. I tried to reassure myself that I was just being paranoid - that it was my anxiety making me think he was watching.

I turned my eyes back towards Alex. He pumped the plastic dispenser; two dollops of gel dripped into his palm. He turned away from me so that all I could see was water streaming down his back and over his glutes. He reached behind himself with both hands, planting one palm on each ass cheek. He started rubbing in a circular motion.

Alex continued to work the lather into his skin. He would tense and release his muscles; each transition made his ass jiggle a little. He pulled his left hand back in front of him. He started pushing the index and middle finger from his right hand into the crevice at the top of his ass.

Alex glanced over his shoulder to better observe what his hand was doing. I was sure that he could see me staring, but was pretending not to notice. His hand was deep in between his ass cheeks; I wondered if his fingers were rubbing up against his asshole. He pulled his hand back to his side, turning to face the shower head.

"How are you doing?" he asked. His sparkling green eyes lit up; his dimples emerged as he smiled.

"I think I'm doing okay."

I had returned to lathering my chest again. I didn't really want to massage my ass in front of Alex. I worried that I would go from half-mast to full-mast if my hand got anywhere near my asshole. I would be completely mortified if he saw my small dick hard.

"Good," Alex replied. "I know this isn't easy for you. I just wanted to say that I am proud that you are facing this fear."

Alex turned to face me; his dick had grown by at least an inch. I figured that he must have the same response to his asshole being stimulated as I did. I had never really thought about whether straight guys reacted in the same way.

Alex pumped the dispenser again. He placed the shower gel onto his cock. He used his palm to rub it down the top side of his lengthy shaft; his dick was starting to stick up a bit now that it was partially hard. He rubbed some of the gel into his large nuts as well. He cupped them; his dick hung down over the back side of his hand. It emphasized how big it was compared to what he claimed was the average size.

Alex wrapped his hand around his penis. He loosely gave it a few long strokes. He was looking down, watching his hand in action. Water cascaded down his back as he continued to softly pull on his member.

I was entranced with watching his large fist struggle to contain what must have been six inches of girth. I could see that his cock was starting to jut out more rigidly in front of him in response to his attentions.

Alex moved his hand to his abs. His dick was now about 8 inches long; it was hanging in a partially-erect state. He looked over at me again.

"Doing okay?" he asked.

I was completely silent. I suddenly realized that watching Alex touch himself in that way had pushed me over the line. Not only was I fully erect at five inches, but some pre-cum had started to form on my cock head. Luckily, the water from the shower had washed it away. I placed my open hands over one another a few inches in front of my hard dick.

"Aren't you going to wash your crotch?" he asked. "I think it is really important for this exercise."

I remained frozen. I looked down at the floor. I felt his hand as he placed it on my shoulder.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm embarrassed," I said, shaking slightly. "I'm worried that you are going to think I am some kind of pervert, or something like that."

"Why would I think that?"

I thought about what I should tell him -- if I could get away with a lie. I played out the option of saying that the smooth shower gel wicking down my penis had gotten me excited. Alex had been so nonjudgmental and caring through this entire experience, though I wondered if I could get away with the truth.

I took a deep breath and made my choice.

"I was kind of watching you when you were just cleaning yourself, well parts of yourself, a minute ago," I confessed -- although he surely already knew. "I got a little excited.

I nodded towards my hands, covering my small, hard penis. You must know that you are very attractive," I told him. "You have a ripped body, a handsome face, and, to top it all off, a stunning dick and firm ass. But you are also my therapist, and I shouldn't see you in that way. I don't want you to think I'm some predator. This is mortifying."

Alex blushed; a rosy hue spread across his cheeks. For the first time since I'd walked into his office earlier that day, he didn't seem perfectly confident and self-assured. He seemed at a loss for words. He lifted his hand to his forehead and rubbed his temple. His large bicep glistened in the water.

"Okay, um, I guess it's actually pretty flattering," he said. "I've never been told that I'm attractive by another guy. And it's not uncommon for patients to develop feelings for their therapists. Maybe I should be more offended if you weren't having some type of reaction? This is a pretty atypical situation, and it's normal for someone to become aroused by certain stimuli. There's nothing to be ashamed of."

I shook my head, trying to force myself to believe what he was saying -- not only that it was true, but that he actually believed it too. I tried to look him in the eyes, but I just couldn't. I was too nervous and embarrassed. I quickly redirected my focus down to my hands.

"You can lower your hands," he said. "I'm not going to freak out."

I took a deep breath and placed my hands flat against my thighs. I could feel the warm water continue to wash over me; it redirected its flow as I repositioned myself. It started to stream down my abs onto my steel-hard dick; it trailed off the shaft down to the floor.

Alex was looking at my crotch. With his eyes off my face, I could finally look at his. I watched him inspect me -- assess me. He took a step closer.

"So that is what you're so ashamed about?" he asked. "It looks completely normal to me. I could see how it could make the right guy very happy." I saw a sly grin creep onto his face, but then, suddenly, he was all business again. "Maybe we should finish up in here. You should get to lathering that thing up."

Alex stepped back into his space and faced the shower head. I pumped some gel onto my palm. He was just be standing there, like he was waiting for me to be done. I hesitated to put the shower gel on my crotch. I had always been sensitive when it came to lubrication; I worried that rubbing the silky liquid onto my dick might be too much to handle.

I turned to face the shower head, and then I froze in place. My hand was cupped palm-up with the gel in it. I could see Alex moving towards me out of the corner of my eye. He positioned himself behind me. I could feel the warmth radiating from his body; there was less than a foot separating us.

Alex put his left hand on my bicep; he slid his right hand under mine. Our fingers intertwined. He slowly guided my hand, causing our bodies to pull even closer together. I felt his partially erect penis smack against my thigh before pulling back. It sent a jolt through my system; my testicles tightened.

"It's okay," he breathily whispered into my ear.

Alex guided my hand against my pubic hair. I could feel our tangled fingers lathering the gel into my groomed patch.

I looked around the room; I was worried about if others were watching. The only person left was the guy I suspected was a grad student. He was staring at us over his shoulder. I knew exactly what he was thinking. He couldn't believe that an Adonis like Alex was wrapping himself around someone as insubstantial as me.

Alex slid our hands towards the base of my cock. He pressed our fingertips down against it, feeling the resistance as it heaved upwards. He pushed our palms along the topside of my shaft, gliding toward the head. He guided us in this motion a few more times.

My nipples were hardening. They radiated waves of energy through my chest as the water continued to rain down on my torso.

Alex pushed even closer. His dick rammed harder against my right ass cheek and thigh. It was feeling much harder compared to when it had jostled into me earlier. I sensed the resistance; it wanted to rise, but there wasn't enough room. Instead, it was straining against my skin.

Alex rested his chin on my shoulder; I could feel his hot breath against the side of my face. His chest was heaving into my back.

Our hands pushed forward, gliding atop my cock head. Our middle fingertips circled around the perimeter of my glans. I felt some more pre-cum emerge as our fingertips were starting to rub against the opening of my urethra.

I felt myself jump. The reality of what was happening hit me all at once; I was shocked that things had gone so far. I couldn't figure out how this godly specimen of a man was doing these things to my underwhelming body. I worried that he would pull his hand away when he felt the stickiness of the pre-cum.

"It's okay. That's a normal response," he whispered into my ear, as if he was reading my mind.

Alex untangled our fingers. I figured that I must have guessed correctly: he was pulling away. He spun me around so I was facing him; the water was falling between both of our bodies. We remained less than one foot apart as we stared into each other's eyes.

Alex looked down, and I followed his gaze. Our cocks were side-by-side next to one another, with only an inch between them. Mine looked insignificant compared to his massive member. The tip of his dick was almost touching my pubic hair.

Alex put his left hand on top on my head, tussling my wet hair; it felt so intimate. My cock twitched in response to him touching me, even on such a distant part of my body.

"These both look pretty normal to me," he said.

He reached down with his other hand; he used it to press our dicks firmly against one another. After feeling the heft of Alex's gigantic member against my small penis, I took a step backwards. My retreat had re-opened the space that had been separating our dicks. Alex seemed to sense my growing uneasiness.

"Mine may be bigger, but yours is just as good," he said, showing his dimples as he smiled.

Alex's hand pushed forward; he wrapped it around the base of my dick and enveloped it in his grasp. I let out a sound that was something between a shocked sigh and a moan.

Alex brought his other hand to my head, urging it forward so its crown rested on his right pec muscle. I could feel the rhythmic vibration of his heartbeat. I was looking straight down, watching his gentle hand on my cock.

Alex stroked his hand down my dick, base to head; it didn't have to travel that far. I felt my asshole get tight. I looked at his nine-inch dick next to mine, wondering what it would feel like inside of me. My cock started to throb; I was certain Alex could feel it as he made another stroking motion.

"I think we are almost done with this exposure activity," he said.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was focused on my penis. I didn't understand why he'd want to keep looking at it. Then again, I didn't understand why he was touching it, either. He tilted his head so his warm lips were practically touching my ear. I felt his sultry breath against my face.

"You've done a really good job today," Alex whispered as he grasped my dick a little tighter. He pulled his hand down the shaft, and then stopped to use his soft thumb to circle my cock head.

I inhaled as deeply as I could, pulling all the air I could get down into my diaphragm. I knew what was happening, though it felt much more intense than I could ever remember. My asshole puckered, and my scrotum pulled tight.

Alex cupped his hand in front of my cock, because he knew what was about to happen too. I watched as a rope of thick, hot cum erupted from my cock head, right into his waiting palm. I shifted my head, pushing my ear deeper against his lips; they were soft and full.

Alex's hand remained in place as four more ropes of semen shot from my body. His hand was soon full of my cum, along with some water from the showers that was still splashing down. I watched as my dick gave a hard jerk before releasing a sixth and final shot of spunk.

I couldn't believe that had just happened. My body was still abuzz with the lingering pleasure of my orgasm, while my mind was wanting to pull me towards a million thoughts reinforcing my depravity and inferiority. I tried to focus on what I was feeling in my body to distract me from my thoughts.

Alex shifted his head and stopped when his lips reached my cheek; he gave me a swift, gentle kiss. We both raised our heads so we were looking one another in the eyes. His hand remained cupped, filled with my semen. His cock was still rock hard. I hadn't been able to exhale.

"Breathe," he instructed.

His cupped hand moved toward my body. He rotated it, pushing his palm flat against my abs. I felt my warn, sticky cum smearing into my skin beneath his soft hand. I exhaled; his hand pressed further into me as the air escaped.

Alex let his hand drop to his side; the water started washing away the spunk from my abs and his palm. He took a step back. My dick was already starting to soften; it had already shrunk to about four inches.

I looked around the room again; only the guy from before was there. Right before we made eye contact, I saw that his dick was hard. He was larger, like Alex, at about eight inches. He spun back around to face his shower head. I felt a little embarrassed that he had just watched all of that, but I also figured that my body couldn't be as insubstantial as I had always thought if he was getting hard from watching us.

Alex was smiling at me as I gazed into his forest-hued eyes. His cock was still sticking out in front of him. I wanted to reach out and wrap my fist around it. I wanted to do for him what he had just done for me. I furrowed my brow and bit my lip. I was just starting the choke out the first few words when Alex spoke.

"I think I know what you are going to ask," he said. "I have to be honest; I think part of me would like it, but..." He paused, inhaling deeply. "...but I don't think it's the best idea."

I felt a disappointed. I wondered if he was just trying to find an excuse; maybe he was regretting this whole incident? I nodded, trying to show him that I understood what he was saying.

Alex must have been able to tell that I was feeling rejected. He pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around me as mine remained at my side. His muscular biceps pressed against my arms. His cock snaked upwards, sandwiched between our abs, as he held me tight. I tried to focus on how it felt against my body; I was now desperate to hold onto this memory.

Alex let go and stepped away. He turned off each of the showers, his massive dick bobbing up and down as he fiddled with the knobs. I stared at his firm ass, trying to create an image to pull up later.

Alex handed me my towel, and then he took his down from the hook. He started to wrap it around his body; his nine-inch erection created a large tent in the fabric. My dick was now soft again.

"Wait..." I said, with a smirk. "Shouldn't we leave here the same way we came in? I mean, you're the one who said we don't have anything to be ashamed of."

I wasn't sure what emboldened me to say that. It was totally uncharacteristic. I had always been so worried about others seeing me naked. I wondered if maybe a little part of me wanted to get back at him for not letting me reciprocate. I questioned whether my more intense feelings of disappointment and rejection were keeping me from feeling anxious.

Alex chuckled; he gave a look that seemed to acknowledge that he knew what I was doing. He stared at me for what felt like an eternity.

"I agree with the kid," a voice chimed in.

It was the man who had been watching earlier; he was still showering. He didn't have an erection anymore, though. I wasn't sure if he had jacked off or if it subsided on its own. I thought that he must have been hoping that Alex would have been the one to cum. He surely would have rather watched a load shoot from his gigantic dick, rather than the sideshow he got from my tiny penis.