Exposure Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is what I said," Alex admitted with a grin, pointedly ignoring the interruption.

He removed his towel, tossing it over his shoulder. I wrapped mine around my neck. Alex led us towards the shower exit, his ass bouncing with each footfall, and I followed.

As we exited, I could see the locker room was much busier. There were about fifteen people in various stages of undress. I felt beat a little more quickly, but it settled into a more regular pace as a devious thought entered my mind.

I let out an awkwardly loud "Achoo" noise, which did not at all sound realistic. Everyone in the room looked over towards us, but my body was intentionally hidden behind Alex. He turned his head over his shoulder, making a puzzled expression. I watched as he turned his head back, and as he realized that everyone was now staring at his erect penis.

"Very funny, James," he called out, as he continued to walk to the locker.

A few of the men quickly looked away from Alex's body; others continued to stare. I could hear one young man talking to his friend. I thought I recognized him from the LGBTQ student activity group.

"That guy taught my freshman psychology seminar. I might have gone to class more often if he'd taught naked," he joked. "His cock is massive!"

He reached into his duffel bag. I had a suspicion that he was up to something, so I wrapped my towel around my waist. Alex couldn't see what I was doing since he was still in front of me. The young man pulled out a phone and snapped a few pictures, trying to be stealthy. He tossed the phone back into his bag.

I was thankful that I had decided to cover myself. I couldn't imagine him having pictures of me naked, especially right next to Alex. I would have looked completely pathetic. I was now fully soft; Alex's huge erection was three times larger than my flaccid dick. I thought about asking one of my friends to help me connect with the amateur photographer later; I'd have to find a way to get him to send me those pictures.

As we reached the locker, I yanked off my towel. I was ready to be covered again, but I was sad to know that this bizarre experience was coming to an end. Alex turned to find that I was still undressed, although my towel was now in my hand. I didn't want him to know that I had broken our agreement by covering myself.

"See, I'm not ashamed," he said, in a truly genuine way.

We both dried off quickly with our towels before tossing them on the bench. I tried to keep my body positioned so none of the other guys in the room, aside from Alex, could see my dick. He took our clothes from the locker, placing them on the bench as well.

He stepped into his black boxer briefs. He bent forward to start to pull them up. I was staring, and I barely even felt bad about it.

"Wait...," I heard myself mutter, causing Alex to stop in his tracks.

Alex's underwear fell back around his ankles. He placed a hand on my shoulder, making a concerned face. His cock jutted out towards me.

"I just wanted one last look," I said with a grin.

"James, you flatter me too much," Alex said with a sigh. "The further up you put me on a pedestal, the further down you place yourself. It's just a penis."

Alex grabbed it in his hand; he clenched his fist around it. "Here," he said, pulling at my wrist.

He guided my hand to his dick, wrapping my palm around his shaft. It was so girthy that I couldn't fully close my hand; the large vein throbbed against my fingers.

I stood there, appreciating the weight of his massive member. I unclenched my fist, letting his dick sit on my palm. I bounced it up and down a few times. I slid my hand further down and let it glide up my forearm. It spanned most of the distance from my wrist to my elbow. I softly caressed his scrotum; it tightened in response to my fingers.

Alex stepped backwards, his dick falling from its perch on my forearm.

"I'm really sensitive there," he said, "and I'm not ready to have the same reaction you had in the shower in front of the entire locker room."

I felt a little bad then. I wouldn't want to put him in a position that would cause him to feel the same level embarrassment that I had been struggling with for years.

"It did feel good though," he said, as he started to pull up his underwear.

He struggled to fit his erection in his tight boxer briefs. He tried to position it upwards, but the head emerged from the waistband. He tried pressing it down against his thigh, but the tip stuck out through the leg hole.

I felt happy to no longer be exposed as I began to dress, but I was completely focused on Alex. I needed to burn these last images into my memory. I was sure I was going to want to remember this in as much detail as possible later.

Alex settled on letting his dick jut out straight in front of him so it created a large tent. He put on the rest of his clothes. I had already finished. After all, I hadn't had to struggle to get my penis back into my underwear.

I realized that I was feeling a little less anxious now than when we'd arrived at the locker room. I asked myself, Is the therapy working, or had Alex just distracted me from thinking the things that would normally cause me to panic? I still felt embarrassed about myself; today reinforced that I didn't measure up to so many other guys. I thought about how that didn't seem to bother Alex though. I wondered if feeling accepted by him would help me further accept myself.

"That was a really good exposure session today. You did a great job of facing your fears and not giving into avoidance. I want you to practice showering at the gym again before our next session."

"Okay," I replied, my eyes twinkling with happiness from his affirmation.

"Remember to do your homework," Alex proclaimed as he finished tying his shoes.

"What'll happen if I don't?"

"Well, we'll just have to do it together in session," Alex said, sounding every bit the detached, serious professional-in-training.

Then I saw that sly grin creep back onto his face. He gave me a little wink.