Extended Stay

Story Info
Bored wife gets pompous husband spanked, and much more.
9.6k words
4.57
37.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
572 Followers

Author's Note: Of the Lit stories I've written thus far, this is the fourth time I wrote a piece for someone else. A creation composed with the first goal of pleasing them; the second pleasing you, the reader.

Sometimes scenarios or situations take place that can offend readers. I get it. This story has black men in it. There is no intention to offend anyone in any way about different types of people. Apologies if anyone reading it feels that way.

But I'd add that if the idea of a big black cock referenced as an erotic turn on offends you, please exit this story now.

EXTENDED STAY

I'm still pissed off because we have to stay here for a month. It's day thirteen and I'm stuck--well, we're stuck--at the Common Inn, a less than ideal extended stay motel on the edge of Smallville. If my blowhard husband knew how to properly do his job, we'd have been home last week.

He needs someone to come along in his life who will put him in his place.

Mr. All High and Mighty. Ham--I call him behind his back.

He's gone all day while I sit in this dumpy place with nothing to do. One of the reasons I call it dumpy is because there are two quarter-sized unrepaired holes in the wall: one in the bathroom adjacent to the toilet and the other conspicuously a straight shot across the small room from the king size bed. I can't tell if the bathroom hole is from a (former) fixture; plus it's dark on the other side. But the bedroom hole--if I didn't know any better--almost seems like a purposely placed 'glory-type' hole. Gross. I filled both with tissue paper the minute I discovered them.

*Neighbors*

The highlight of my day is taking out the trash. Of the three dudes next door, one of them is always home. Whenever I step outside to do anything, even empty the garbage, I can see a crack in the curtain suggesting I'm being peered at. At first I was creeped out, but as each guy eventually introduced themselves--and the fact that all three (Brad, Simon & Clarence) are very good looking--I have come to enjoy getting checked out. Did I mention all three are black? Not that it matters, but there is allure to each one of them and their fit trim hard bodies and attractive faces has made me curious about the legendary tales about the size of black cocks.

I think I'm fairly good looking. I'm a tiny bit overweight but I'm regularly admired for my large breasts. I wear my chestnut brunette hair straight at shoulder length--unless I'm working out in a power ponytail--with bangs down to my eyebrows. I have dark brown eyes. Guys like my butt, too. I can tell they stare at it.

So on day thirteen as I take out the trash I actually put on makeup, a low cut blouse and a short skirt. I see the curtain crack on the way to the dumpster and Clarence just happens to be taking out his trash as I begin to return to my door.

"Oh hey, hi." he says.

"Hi Clarence. What are you up to today?"

"Heading to work at noon. Pardon me for saying so, but you look nice today."

"Thank You, I...er..."

I've never stuttered in my life, but with my heart pounding and my cheeks flush from the unexpected nice comment from Clarence, I didn't know what to say next and re-entered the hotel room.

*A Change In Scenery*

I sat on the bed overcome by horniness and slipped a hand inside my panties which were already moist. As I looked up imagining Clarence naked and watching me, I saw the tissue covered hole across from the bed. Then I made a decision I probably shouldn't have, but fuck...I'm bored...and I shouldn't have to just be sitting here. This decision could substantially change the future of our temporary stay, but I felt like it's just a little bit of payback to my husband Ham for putting me...us...in this dump for a month.

I got up and walked over to the tissued hole and removed this flimsy barrier thereby removing my potential masturbatory privacy.

I thought my heart was pounding before. Fuck. Now it was downright racing!

I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard and spread my legs. I slipped my hand back inside my panties and began circling my clit with my saliva-wet index finger. My eyes were transfixed on the quarter sized hole directly across from me while I fantasized about being watched. My orgasm came on very quickly as I was so fucking horny thinking about performing in front of a stranger.

And I wasn't quiet about it. But I couldn't help it. I'm loud when I orgasm.

I had closed my eyes just before and during the contractions. When I opened them I could swear that the hole directly across from me was dark suggesting I was being watched.

But it returned to light so quickly I was second guessing what I thought I saw. I'm pretty sure Clarence just saw me masturbate to an orgasm.

The thought was reinforced even more when he left for work and spoke just outside our door.

"See you later, Lois."

I couldn't talk or push out a response. I was excited at what happened, but my brain was still processing it all.

He didn't just say good bye. He said see you later. Like maybe suggesting he would see me again. The next time I masturbated. Like he saw me earlier and he was telling me he'd see me later.

*Making a Scene*

The next day, when I emptied the garbage, it was Simon who was milling around just outside the three fellas door.

"Where is Clarence this morning?" I asked, pretending to be all nonchalant.

"He had to work a double shift."

Shit, I thought. I was so horny thinking about masturbating for Clarence again, I decided I'd just go for it in front of Simon. I was thinking that if I could determine Simon was watching, I'd know Clarence did. You know, if roommates talk then Simon will read the situation and show up to the peephole.

Before removing my clothes, I removed the tissue from covering the hole.

I slid right up onto the bed from directly across the hole in the wall and lubricated my preferred masturbatory middle finger. As I quickly started moaning softly I slightly opened my eyes.

I saw! I could tell! Simon was watching!

I burst into orgasm with my brain more turned on than my vagina. I screamed Clarence's name while cumming either on accident or on purpose...I'm not sure.

*Turn down the Music*

It's the eve of day fourteen, and my husband Devin came very home late. I thought it was because of his deadlines, but when he came in the door smelling of cheap beer I was nonplussed. I had been listening to loud rap music through the thin walls of our three neighbors and getting tired of the pulsing bass beat that made it difficult to focus on anything.

"Go next door and tell them to turn down their very loud music," I told him.

When he came back he looked stressed and agitated. He entered our room and swiftly shut our door as if he was being chased.

"What happened?!"

"I can't make them stop. Some terse words were exchanged. I probably said some things I shouldn't have."

"Go complain to the apartment manager."

"I can't. Not tonight. We're just going to have to wear ear plugs, I guess."

*Planning Ahead*

The next morning, before I took out the trash, there was a knock on our door. I looked through the peephole and saw Clarence standing there. I had just finished showering.

There goes my heartbeat again. I realized its internal thumping was just like the bass to the rap music last night.

"Just a minute...!" I called out.

What should I put on?! I can't answer the door naked. I threw on my husband's gross terry cloth robe making sure there was plenty of cleavage from my large breasts showing.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but this package was delivered to us by mistake."

"Oh my, okay, thanks."

"Lois, if you don't mind me saying so, you look good in everything you wear."

I needed to change the subject quickly before my mind got out of hand.

"Gee, thanks Clarence. Hey, sorry about my husband last night. He can be a little bit of a dick when he's drunk."

"Ah, it's okay. I bet he is a little dick when he is sober, too. He seems kind of full of himself. Just an observation."

"Well, he could benefit from being put in his place," I offered up without thinking before I spoke.

"Well, then send him over to quiet the music again tonight and I'll see to it that he gets a little comeuppance. Until then, I hope you enjoy your day."

As I closed the door, I checked out the package. It had overnight labels all over it with no unit number, so I'm guessing it went to the front desk.

I hadn't ordered anything. Why wouldn't Devin have told me if he ordered something?

Fuck it. I'm opening it.

*A Big Thing In A Small Package*

Oh my, oh my, oh my.

The minute I saw what was inside, my eyes shifted to our bedroom peep hole to check if the tissue was stuffed in it. It was. Whew. The neighbor's peephole was covered at the moment.

Inside the box was a huge black suction cup dildo!

The package was taunting me; it's contents calling me.

I could only conceive of one way this dildo got ordered 'overnight' and that concept was that Clarence bought it. For me! He knows. He's been watching just like Simon watched yesterday.

If I fucked myself with this massive tool in front of the viewing hole, I've conceded and acknowledged this entire connection. And I've possibly even extended an invitation. Shit.

Upon walking over to the dresser, I practiced attaching the suction end to the clothing door at an angle where I could insert it on my knees so the viewing hole would be able to see everything. Finding the right angle was challenging. But after experimenting a bit, I came up with a decent position. I want to go for it. I can worry about the consequences later. It was just my little way...ha, ha...big way of getting back at Ham for leaving me stuck in Smallville and not focusing enough on MY needs.

*Almost As Good As the Real Thing*

The only thing in my suitcase that would suffice for lubrication was vaseline. Not ideal, but if Clarence was leaving for work at noon, I didn't want to lose my opportunity.

I slathered the petroleum jelly thickly all up and down the shaft. Having not used a dildo since we got married, I wanted to ensure I could slide and ride without much resistance.

For a brief moment, I felt like I was masturbating the toy with my hands when I stroked the lubricant onto the shaft and thought about how nice a large cock felt in my fists--even though it was fake.

Well here goes nothing, I thought to myself as I removed the tissue from the viewing hole.

I dropped the robe onto the bed, removed the tissue from the viewing hole and quickly got on my hands and knees. When I first inserted the tip into my pussy, I gasped. I wasn't anticipating how great it would feel.

It made me feel so full. So taken. It was almost like I was actually being fucked by a stranger. And the cock was so big and so satisfying that it was a very different experience from my marital intercourse with Devin. As he has a much smaller penis.

And the cock was so black, which shouldn't matter, but because we have three attractive black neighbors and the fantasy world I was currently creating in my sexual mind----it made even hornier. The black color of the dildo combined with the reality of being watched made the fake fucking almost seem real.

And the cock was so long, I took to pushing all the way back onto its base letting its bulbous head fuck my pussy to depths Devin can't and won't ever reach. I smirked to myself that this part of my vagina was still a virgin and even though this impressive black cock wasn't real, it was going to bust my deep cherry. I felt like I was getting a little payback on Devin (Ham) for being stuck here.

It wasn't very long before I began to screech loud and shudder hard while having a very intense orgasm--while hopefully being watched. I shouted out Clarence's name repeatedly. If he wasn't watching, I was hoping he was listening.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me Clarence! Oh Clarence, I'm cumming! Fuck! Gawd! You are so hot!"

I just couldn't bring myself to look over my shoulder and confirm any eyes peering through the peephole. It was too raw and too intimate to make eye contact while I was fucking myself. But I was riding the cock and cumming from the black dildo HE ordered for ME...so...there is no sense in pretending he didn't or doesn't know.

There was something tremendously exciting about how my vaginal contractions were gripping down hard on what I was now wishing to be Clarence's cock. It was so satisfying to cum that way.

Not much later, I heard Clarence leaving for work.

"Bye Lois. Thanks for being such an engaging neighbor. See you later."

Oh my god, confirmation! Clarence's watched his fake black cock fuck me!

*'Spank Him'*

Late afternoon I kept thinking about the irony of the town's name "Smallville" and the size of Devin's puny penis. And how I just fucked a huge black cock.

Then I recalled how Clarence said he could arrange for Devin to get his comeuppance. I kept thinking and thinking about what that could even mean.

With my increasing frustration--and around the clock boredom--I came up with an idea.

Devin needs to be held accountable for his poor management. And because he is the boss, it won't happen at his worksite. But what about here? At the Common Inn?

From Clarence. And Simon. And Brad.

What if Clarence could do a little hazing or something?

Devin can't control what happens here at the Common Inn. And with my growing neighborly relationship with Clarence and his powerful dominating essence, I put an idea in motion.

I scrolled up a note on the hotel pad stationary and inserted it through the hole.

"Spank Him!" the note said.

*Comeuppance 1.0*

I wasn't sure if it would work, but somehow, instinctually, I thought it could. And based on the conversations I'd been having with Clarence and the idea that our neighbors would see that I asked them to do it, I felt like it had a decent chance. The visions of this happening got me so horny I slipped my hand inside my panties and masturbated standing up with a light, smooth orgasm making its presence known rather quickly.

When Devin got home it was deja vu. He smelled of cheap beer and arrived late.

I had been listening to loud rap music through the thin walls of our three neighbors again and getting tired of the pulsing bass beat that made it difficult to focus on anything.

"Go next door and tell them to turn down their loud music!" I ordered.

Devin obediently went next door.

Several minutes passed before it became clear to me what was happening.

Thwack!...Thwack!

Devin was getting spanked!

I could hear the smacks even over the loud rap music. The walls are truly thin. I was eager to take the tissue out of the viewing hole, but felt I couldn't risk getting caught looking. Not by Devin, not the boys. But I knew it was happening. And it turned me on. A lot.

Thwack!...Thwack!

There was a steady tangible shift occurring in my brain about the vision of who ultimately IS the alpha male. And now my sexualized fantasy brain is wanting to submit to Clarence. Have him bend ME over and FUCK me. Hard! From behind.

Like there is something strangely erotic about picturing my husband spanked by a h.i.l.f. (hunk I'd like to fuck). I was now rubbing my clit vigorously to my third orgasm since late morning and cumming from just listening to my husband's comeuppance.

Ham was finally being held accountable for us being stuck in this dump.

Thwack!...Thwack!

This is just so awesome!

Thwack!...Thwack!

*Petticoat Discipline 1.0*

A few minutes later, Devin rushed inside our door.

"What the fuck, Devin?! What's going on?! The music is still really loud! You look tense. Is everything okay? What were the weird noises I kept hearing?"

As I peppered him with questions, he was pacing as if he was looking for something he could not find. Then he gave a brief response before ducking into the bathroom without fully closing the door.

"I've negotiated," he shouted through the door. "The music will be quiet very soon."

I peeked through the crack into the bathroom. Devin was putting on a pair of my panties.

Then he pulled his dress slacks up over them.

"I'll be back in a minute," he said as he rushed out with the same tense rhythm as his initial entrance.

Well how about that. Sure enough. The music got turned down.

I was really curious as to what all was taking place.

*A Spanking Hot Negotiation*

The next morning, when Devin left for work, I looked around for my panties. I couldn't find them anywhere. Either Clarence now owned them or Devin must still be wearing them. Perhaps, that was the negotiation?

Just as I was contemplating all of this, a note pierced the wall and fell on our floor.

My heart was pounding (again!), while I unscrolled the hotel stationary.

"Cowgirl on the bed."

Holy shit. Holy fuck. This is scary and at the same time very hot.

What should I do?

Seriously!

What should I do?

I know, I'll 'negotiate' by sending a note back. My husband would be proud...except that my attempt at this skill is at novice level and actually at his expense.

"In exchange for his butt naked spanking tonight." I wrote, determined to watch the show if it happened again.

'D E A L"

*Clarence2 1.0*

I was so horny it was almost affecting my ability to think straight. I ripped off my clothes to my birthday suit, literally running to the bathroom to grab the vaseline and then I reached under the bed to grasp 'Clarence2': my not-so-creative nickname for the huge black, veiny dildo that the real Clarence bought for me.

I placed a hardcover guidebook down in the middle of the bedspread for stability and started licking the long, hard shaft. Why not give 'Clarence2' a warm, sloppy blowjob as a warm up before fucking him?

This time I looked directly at the round glory hole adjoining our two Common Inn walls, while serving his big black cock from my knees proudly displaying my sizable hanging boobs. I had an audience and I knew it. I could hear the voices next door and could see the hole go dark from someone's face mixed with a glimmer of light before the next eye replaced it.

Impatience quickly brought me to a straddling position over 'Clarence2' as I imagined actually riding the real Clarence. And upon insertion I sat completely down making the thick black cock slide to the wonderful depth that only 'Clarence2' could find. I was still struggling to act composed but just lost myself in the moment lifting up and squatting quickly and repeatedly while moaning Clarence's name.

And then something happened that has not ever happened to me before. I had a vaginal orgasm. The mind fuck journey in conjunction the the tip of 'Clarence2' going deeper than ever from the down thrusts left me a screaming orgasmic mess.

"I'm cumming, FUCK, Gawd, I'm cumming!!!"

I hadn't even touched my clit yet.

The newness of this erotic experience was better; it wasn't worse. It was just different.

I lifted off 'Clarence2' and went to the bathroom to pee. I was very surprised--okay, shocked--to see light through the bathroom glory hole that up until this moment I thought was not connected to anything.

Well, it was. And I was clearly being watched while I peed.

And even though I had know idea if this was Clarence, Simon or Brad peering at me, I started rapidly rubbing my clit. My legs were spread wide and I was perfectly wet and slimy.

My orgasm came on quickly. It was unusually explosive. And I shuddered in contractions more times than I could ever remember.

As my brain came down from euphoria, I realized I had an incredible night still ahead of me.

I was in complete disbelief that I just earned Ham a butt naked spanking and that I was going to get to watch! Finally, I get to enjoy Devin's comeuppance. I was giddy waiting for him to come home.

charmer949
charmer949
572 Followers