Extended Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Comeuppance 2.0*

That evening, as Devin headed over to tell our neighbors to turn down the music, a long dark masculine finger poked the tissue completely out of the wall hole until it fell on our floor.

The message was clear.

'Watch, bitch.'

And so I did.

As Devin removed all his clothes--including my panties (Aha!)--and neatly folded them on the floor next door, I wondered why he was being so compliant?

Simon turned the music completely off once Devin was properly positioned over Clarence's lap. The room was very quiet. Every little sound seemed magnified in contrast to last night when the music was on.

Clarence started spanking Devin directly on his exposed buttocks with loud smacks. The sound reverberated off the thin extended stay apartment walls similar to the bass effects from the rap music. Devin expressed out loud his worry that 'Lois could hear his punishment.'

Hear it? I giggled to myself, I was WATCHING it! And I was frigging myself to an eventual orgasm as well!

Thwack!...Thwack!

This evening became the singularly most powerful sexual experience I've ever had, and I was just the voyeur!

Here was this very, very hot attractive black man--who I fantasized about fucking (a h.i.l.f.)--turning my husband's pale white ass to a submissive pinkish red in front of two other guys. And also--secretly--in front of me.

I unexplainably wanted Clarence to break Devin. To spank him so hard and so long he would cry. Or beg to "negotiate" a reason to stop.

The psychological shift of power of Devin submitting to Clarence mucked with my monogamous spirit. I've been fantasizing about this powerful black man dominating me too. And how hot it would be if Devin had to watch. For my husband--Ham/Devin--to feel the emasculation of a superior physical male fucking his wife deeper (and better) than he ever will.

Thwack!...Thwack!

I knew I shouldn't, but I began murmuring aloud what I was imagining Clarence was (hopefully) thinking with each spank.

'I...will...fuck...your...wife...and...you...will...let...me.'

When it was over, I swiftly saddled up to the TV.

Devin rushed into the room.

"Devin! What the fuck is going on over there?!"

"Our neighbors...were...watching some...silly video," he struggled to get out of his mouth, sounding overwhelmed and out of breath.

He had to lie to me, right?

"Devin! Videos about what?! I thought I heard slapping or something?"

"It was some game show...with a bunch of really loud clapping...in it."

Wow. Oh brother. How long did it take for him to come up with that? Pathetic.

Yet, that meant my viewing his comeuppance was still secret. Yay! I was safe.

"Oh...OH...wow...okay. Are you okay? You are really sweating. You're out of breath."

Devin didn't respond and ducked into the bathroom. He closed the door tight this time.

I purposely barged in stating I needed to pee. It was awesome.

Devin was "caught" wearing one of my bras!

I understood now that the boys had added to his humiliation by making him wear my bra, too.

"Going out tonight?" I said laughing out loud. It was cruel, but I just couldn't help myself.

"I...err...uh...this is...shit...embarrassing, Lois, but...well...truth is...I'm negotiating."

Amazingly, in Devin's confused and humiliated subspace he willingly went next door, yup--in just my bra and panties--returning moments later.

*Petticoat Discipline 2.0*

Devin's "negotiation" was to be a bra and panty wearing sissy under his clothes at work--with Clarence knowledge--in exchange for not being a dick about them and their music. Dang. I wish I knew what condescending or awful things Ham said that first night.

(Mr. All High and Mighty. Ham--I call him behind his back.)

Actually, scratch that. No I don't.

Devin returned from next door for the night after showing the boys how he will wear his wife's bra and panties to work tomorrow. I watched the reveal through the peephole. Unfortunately, I just couldn't hear anything.

*Clarence2 2.0*

The next morning, I was determined to ride 'Clarence2' to a vaginal orgasm, again.

I'm such a naughty wife. As I rode the long black cock to the deepest possible strokes, I could tell, once again, that I had an audience. I wasn't going to disappoint.

"Oh, Clarence! Oh, my! Your cock makes me feel so full. I love how you fuck me so deep!"

I'm pinching my nipples and riding the cock imagining in my mind that all of this is really happening. I was just about to orgasm when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Oh...uh...fuck..."

I tried to stop the waves from crashing through my body, but it was too late.

As I screeched out, I heard Clarence.

"Lois, are you okay in there? Do you need help?"

What the fuck?! What was he up to?

Now...I know I just can't open the door.

Wait, can I? My head was as cloudy as Devin's last night as I opened the door completely nude with the huge black cock standing proudly upright on the bed in the background.

"Uh...oh...hi, Clarence. I was...well, I was just thinking about you."

Shit, did I really just say that out loud?

"Wow, Lois. You look awesome! But you forgot to put on your robe."

I tried to pretend it was an accident that I was naked and shut the door to retrieve the robe.

When I came back, Clarence was gone.

*Comeuppance 3.0*

It's hours later and Devin is late coming home...again! It pisses me off that he goes out for beers after work just leaving me here. I swear. Now I am thinking about spanking his panty ass!

And, Of course, our neighbors' music is blaring...again.

I'm on Devin the minute he comes in the door.

"You're so 'effective' as a manager of people, our neighbors are now purposely playing their music loud every night," I said, mocking him.

Devin wobbled out the door. Maybe he drank a little more tonight to take the edge off the humiliation he anticipated he was about to receive.

Thwack!...Thwack!

This is so incredible! I'll cherish these few nights in Smallville that changed the Common Inn to a very uncommon extended stay.

It's the third night in a row Devin is getting his ass blistered. When Clarence said that he'd see to it that Devin would get his comeuppance, he wasn't joking. He spanked Devin even harder tonight. I loved this.

Thwack!...Thwack!

All three of the fellas are present and laughing at how it seemed like Clarence was kicking Devin's ass. Almost like he was beating him up through just a very rough butt spanking.

As I'm enjoying seeing my husband's blistered butt become brick red I notice that Devin keeps squirming and panting and looking to his left. He wasn't doing that last night.

As I strained to get a look at what Devin kept looking at, I gasped in humor and surprise.

Attached to the mirror in Clarence's room was an exact replica of the black cock Clarence bought for me! And here was Devin so distracted by the huge black rubber dildo attached to the mirror across the room, he lost track of the bare bum swats he was receiving.

Ham kept glancing over and likely wondering the same thing I was thinking. Why was it even there?

Clarence broke the tension.

"What do you think about when you look at that huge cock?" He taunted my husband.

"Nothing! Nothing!"

"Come on you little sissy. What do you think about it?!"

Thwack!...Thwack!

"What color is that cock?!" Clarence baited him.

Thwack!...Thwack!

Devin was hesitant to answer.

('Look who is all All High and Mighty, now?!')

With my bra being the only stitch of clothing adorning Devin's pale nude body, Clarence pulled the bra strap back like he was stretching a rubber band and let it go.

Snap!

"Get on your hands and knees. Over here!"

Devin crawled over to the big black cock as if he were in kneeling worship. His butt a battered red; his jiggling man tits encased in my bra.

"For twenty minutes, you're going to look at this big dick while you think about what an sissy ass you are. And how how a cock like this belongs IN your ass--or in your wife's ass--for you being...such an ass! You're a shitty leader and a shitty boss. And shit comes from the ass. You need to start accepting how inferior you truly are. You're not a man, you're a sissy. Look at that little penis you have. Does it even work?'

This was definitely some serious comeuppance. I came again from vigorously rubbing my clit while watching my husband--certainly more like a slab of Ham than my original derogatory reason for his nickname--be properly put in his place.

"I need to get home. My wife is going to wonder what I'm doing over here."

"What ARE we doing? What have you told her?"

"That we are just talking. That I'm getting to know you all a little.

"Shit. You don't give a shit about us. And you got that backwards. WE are getting to know you...a little bit. While spanking your ass and watching you wear your wife's underwear to work. You tiny-dicked little sissy! Just look at you. On your knees, staring admiringly at a big black cock. Ah, I think I get it! You...YOU...want to suck it."

"Hey, I took my spanking like a man. Can I please go now?"

"Twenty minutes of staring at a big cock. Then you can go."

"Can I negotiate?"

"From your knees? TOUCH IT! Put your hand on it, sissy!" Simon ordered in a very firm voice.

"I really need to go, please. I'm asking nicely."

"I'll tell you what. Open your mouth real wide while you admire it and you can go in a minute. How about negotiating that?"

Devin didn't even wait. He opened his mouth pretending like he was going to suck dick thinking they'd all get their laughs and he'd get up and leave.

Unfortunately for him, he did. He did suck dick. Brad slid up behind him and grabbed the back of Devin's head and pushed it onto the big black cock just after Devin opened his mouth.

"Work it a little...bitch."

A loud screech came from outside their room.

"What the hell was that?!" Clarence asked, pretending surprise.

He knew exactly. He could recognize that orgasmic scream.

It was me shrieking...coming...loudly as I watched my husband suck a black cock in front of three very hot dudes. One of which I'd like to fuck.

*Spank You Very Much For Spanking Me*

The following morning Devin called in sick. As important as he was to the completion of the job he was overseeing, he just couldn't bring himself to get out of bed. He was experiencing a blip of low self esteem from his humiliation the night before.

Devin laid in bed all day. In the evening the loud music--like clockwork--began its blaring thumps.

When I ordered Devin to go next door and 'go do his thing' to get the boys to turn down their music, he said, "Nope. You do it."

So, I did.

A long time passed before I reappeared. Devin noticed my clothes looked all disheveled and my hair was all tossed about like it was blown around from a top-down convertible ride.

Well, funny enough, my top was down. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

And to my pleasure, when I returned to our room, the music still blared. This meant Devin would still have to submit to his nightly humiliation, that is, if either of us were going to get any sleep.

Devin was surprised to see my ruffled appearance.

"What the fuck Lois? Are you okay? What's going on over there?"

I pretended to play the part. To goad my husband.

"They humiliated me..." I said, which of course, wasn't true.

"Who?! What?! Shit! Did Clarence spank you?

"No, no but Brad did. Hard. He said you got spanked, too. And that each night you actually asked for it with your shitty tone and pompous attitude."

"You...weren't'...naked...were you?" Devin's voice quivered when he asked.

"WHAT? No! Of course not! Wait! Why'd you ask me that? Oh, my. Were you?! What the fuck, Devin!! What has gotten into you?"

Funny thing though, I did tell my husband my tits popped out while I got spanked and the boys enjoyed that so much I just left them out.

"Brad said we both needed to go over there tonight to negotiate peace and quiet."

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

"Brad made me put my lips around a big black dildo, too."

I couldn't believe I said this out loud. I only said it to goad him further. This didn't happen, but I could tell that there was some reason Brad wanted to spank me instead of Clarence spanking me. Sensing Brad's ire and watching Brad push Devin's head down onto the fake cock had me thinking that saying this would get some reaction.

"Gawd Dammit, Fucker! Gawd Dammit."

A chord was struck; which one, I don't know. Shortly after, Devin pulled out some ear plugs he got from the job site, and then pulled the pillow over his head and went to sleep."

*The End is Near*

It was like a change of seasons in Smallville. The entire vibe of the place had changed overnight. It was dead quiet all day. No one was around.

Devin got up before the sun and quickly slipped out. The only hint for me that he was still submitting to his sissification, was that my bra and panties were still missing.

*Comeuppance 4.0*

That night--while the music was blaring and thumping--we decided to go over as a couple together. With Devin being reluctant to engage, I goaded him into going next door together. I couldn't pinpoint the subtle shift in Devin, but his demeanor was different.

And when we entered through the fellas' apartment door, I could tell each of their moods were different. It was like everyone knew something changed overnight but me.

I looked around the room. A black dildo--the exact same version of the one

Clarence bought me and I secretly owned--was attached to the mirror.

There was a closed mouth standoff among the four men.

Clarence spoke first.

"Who is going to show us how to properly use this tonight in exchange for quiet?"

I felt flush and turned pink with the sudden worry that my slutty masturbating behavior would be exposed, so I quickly offered the first negotiating response.

"Can't we just be spanked?" I blurted out even though I kind of wanted to volunteer for the dildo.

My additional thought was that I wanted to set the expectation--in front of everyone--that I was on board with Devin getting spanked, too.

"No, NO! This has gone too far," Devin started in. "You fuckers have taken this as far as its gonna go! Turn your fucking music down or I'm calling the Manager."

"I am the manager," Simon smirked. "It hasn't gone far enough," he added laughing.

It was interesting to see Devin think he should be (and could be) all authoritative with the fellas in front of me, which was clearly different from what I watched through the peephole with him getting spanked wearing my bra and his small penis buried in my panties.

Simon walked behind Devin and pulled back on Devin's hidden bra strap--under his dress shirt--and let it snap against his skin.

Snap!

"What was that?" I asked, pretending not to recognize the sound.

"Things are getting out of hand," Devin stated, still trying to control a situation that was quickly spiraling out of his control. "I'm calling the police."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Simon slapped it out of his hand.

"That's not happening. Get on your knees, Devin."

My husband, Devin, who I nicknamed Ham as an acronym for acting like a 'Mr. All High & Mighty' cast his eyes down and slowly lowered himself to his knees.

Devin complied as ordered.

I KNEW something had shifted!

"You both just earned another spanking before you two decide who is going to show us how to properly serve this black cock," Simon said as he motioned, referring to the huge dildo.

Devin was ordered to strip to his undies. He looked absolutely silly in my bra and panties draped over Clarence's lap.

"You too, missy. You know the drill."

We were being verbally taunted and physically outed in front of each other as the couple next door who comes over to get disciplined.

Brad arranged his chair so that I would be spanked while face-to-face with Devin.

A husband and wife, both in bra and panties, draped over hot sexy, black men's laps facing each other to watch their spouse get their butt blistered and the corresponding facial expressions that come along with this.

Thwack!...Thwack!

I was so turned on seeing Devin being humiliated that my panties were moist and I started rocking my clit on Brad's knees. I'm not really into being spanked, but it was erotic to experience getting swatted because this was my comeuppance for enjoying all this.

Thwack!...Thwack!

Devin let out an occasional 'hmpf, hmpf' as his sissy pantied butt got pounded by Clarence's large, firm open hands.

As we both got continuously spanked, the question was asked again.

"Who is going to show us how to properly use this?!"

"Your punishment doesn't stop until one of you agrees to serve black cock."

Embarrassingly, I interrupted everyone's thought process by having an orgasm on Brad's knee.

"Oh...shit...oh...oh, my...I'm sorry...I'm cumming! Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh."

No one saw that coming, even me. When I regained my composure, I spoke up.

"I'll do it! Please stop spanking me, I'll do it! I'll suck the cock." I needed to change the focus from my orgasm to the matter at hand.

Plus, I knew if I said I'd do it, the macho side of Devin might try to overrule and insist it be him. So, I volunteered.

"Please stop spanking me. I'll suck black cock."

"No, no," Devin chimed in exactly as I predicted. "It's gotta be me."

"You've already sucked the dick! If it's you, you'll have to get fucked by it," Brad pointed out.

"Wait...what?!" I interrupted.

"Now wait a minute..." Devin started hesitating.

He was in no position to negotiate anything anymore. This whole night was happening beyond my wildest dreams!

"I prefer not to fuck anything," Devin said meekly, losing his machismo.

What an interesting way to phrase that! Must be his negotiation skills.

"Oh, I see. You prefer to SUCK cock." Simon retorted. "That's perfect. Brad wants you to blow him. Stand Up!"

Neither of us knew who the order was directed to, so we both immediately stood like cadets at a military academy. Simon finally lowered the music.

"Who...WHO...is going to show us how to properly serve this?! If you don't decide soon, it'll be both of you." Clarence said, getting impatient.

"Just let me do it this time," I offered, acting like this was a hardship.

My husband was between rock abs and hard cocks. Oops, I meant a rock and a hard cock. Darn, I mean a rock and a hard place. He didn't want to humiliatingly butt ride the dildo in front of his wife and three sexy dudes and he certainly didn't want to suck Brad's cock.

*Clarence2 3.0*

So there I was, on my knees sucking this big fake black cock. But no one anticipated what happened next. I was slathering saliva on the shaft for good reason. I was lubricating it.

Yup.

I fucked it! Doggystyle.

What the heck. I've been doing this for days in front of everyone except Devin. Why not just go for it? It's what I really enjoy.

With nice slow strokes that stopped with just the mushroom tip at my vulva then ending with the rubber dangling balls on each side of my clit at full depth, I slowly fucked the long, black rubber, cock--that I affectionately named Clarence2--all the way in...and all the way out.

And to not disappoint, I circled my clit with my index finger repeatedly until I came.

And then...I did the whole performance again. A second time.

Originally, Devin was supposed to be spanked until my service was over. But Clarence was so captivated by my show that he kept stopping the swatting to watch me fuck. He, Brad and Simon all got real quiet and just watched me. They watched Devin watch me, too.

No one said a word as Clarence finally lowered the music while we dressed quickly and headed to the door.

"Don't ever, EVER come over here again unless you're prepared to bend over and get fucked in the ass. A future knock on our door is a contractual agreement from this point forward. If you knock...you get fucked...in your ass...by one of us. Do you understand?!"