Extended Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both vigorously nodded our heads.

Devin wouldn't look at me and didn't speak to me for the rest of the night.

*The End is Here*

For the second day in a row, Devin got up before the sun and quickly slipped out. His suitcases were fully packed and placed by the door before I even opened my eyes. I knew what this meant; we were leaving tonight. At least, I could tell he was still wearing my bra and panties.

Our neighbors' apartment showed no signs of anyone being present all morning either. Just like yesterday. It was dead quiet.

I had to talk to Clarence! I wanted to extend our stay one more night. And even though Devin hasn't said anything, I knew we were out of here.

I mean shit, I want to fuck Clarence! And don't the fellas want one more shot at degrading Ham?

All of these unusual, erotic sexual humiliation encounters were coming to an end. I was sad. I didn't want to leave Smallvillle, but I knew we couldn't stay.

I had another impulsive moment; clearly I wasn't thinking as I approached our neighbor's door.

Clarence answered my knock.

"Really? Really, Lois?! What the fuck is wrong with you? Either you didn't take my warning seriously or you are a bigger slut than I calculated you to be."

"I just want to fuck you, Clarence. One time. I may never get an opportunity like this again. Please. Please fuck me."

"No. This ain't gonna happen. I mean you're attractive, but...B U T T..."

"Come on, Clarence...Does it have to be anal?"

"No. If you are looking for that, that would be Simon."

Clarence was messing with me at this point.

"I just want to fuck YOU. Clarence, you turn me on. I like you."

"No. I'm not interested in fucking you and being the guy that ruined your marriage."

"Then what is all this? What is happening?" I asked.

"It's comeuppance. Remember? Look, there is something you don't know. Devin is in charge of the site where Brad works."

"So...so what?! Who cares!" I started to get agitated.

"So, Devin is a pompous asshole as a boss. And Brad wants Devin's ass fucked as comeuppance. That's what we were going for last night."

"But I thought Brad was straight?"

"He is."

"I don't get it. I'm lost. I'm horny. And we leave tonight," I said exasperated.

"Ah, I see. It goes like this. Brad wanted Devin's ass fucked as payback. Comeuppance. Put him in his place. We've been working towards this outcome for weeks. The bra, the panties, the spanking, the dildo. We just came up a little short. And sorry sweetie, but we've just been using you to get there."

Clarence could see how I became flush. First with shock; then with anger. I just didn't know what to say. It was as if, for me, this entire experience wasn't what I thought it was.

I left without saying a word.

An hour passed.

I was pissed. And, unfulfilled.

So, what's a gal in my predicament supposed to do?

The answer?

Negotiate.

*Merging Plans*

In a mini skirt and low cut blouse I knocked again on Clarence's door. I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting to be swiftly pulled inside and bent over.

My panties were quickly pulled down. And a well-deserved spanking started before I even realized it. I was on my knees with my chest resting on the chair.

Thwack!...Thwack!

I could hear Clarence undo his belt buckle. I thought he was going to really let me have it.

Well, he did. But not with the belt strapping I was anticipating; he let me have it rectally...just as it was promised.

I felt the head of his cock at my rectum, firmly centered and pursuing entrance. It was going in, whether I was ready for it or not.

I guess I was kind of getting my wish. Getting fucked by Clarence, I mean. And I WAS getting what I contractually agreed to: a knock on their door was an agreement to get ass fucked.

I took slow deep breaths and let him use me. Use my butt. Like the slut I am.

It felt pretty good.

I hadn't done anal since college.

The best part was feeling Clarence's large hands gripping my hip bones in the way I had imagined he would if he vaginally fucked me.

The worst part was after. Clarence wasn't wearing a condom. And I didn't like squatting over the toilet feeling all the warm cum drip out of my stretched anus.

But the most interesting part was our last negotiation. Men are so much more willing to negotiate when their cock is in your ass!

While Clarence fucked me, I whispered a few careful words.

"I came here...sigh...to negotiate." I said softly. "I can get Devin...bent over for you. For a price."

Clarence grunted acknowledgement before sending a series of warm squirts deep up my rectum. His cock is so large I could intensely feel his shaft contracting with each sperm chunk enjoying their new home.

*The Merger*

When Devin arrived from his final day at work, my plan was solidly in place.

There was a large arrow taped to our door pointing next door.

The fellas had their Common Inn extended stay apartment door ajar. Simon disarmed our keypad, so when Devin tried to swipe into our room, the plastic key wouldn't work.

Devin appeared as planned standing there with a look of understandable and obvious concern.

"I'm not knocking, assholes! I remember the 'knock on the door' contractual agreement." He wisely referred to it without knocking.

"Oh, honey, I'm so glad you're here. We've got a problem. Earlier today, I forgot the agreement. And...I...uh...well...I need your...we need your assistance."

I explained (the fictitious) story about how our belongings are being held as collateral until someone pays the damages. The damages being that one of us will need to be taken rectally by a black cock. And this time, a real one. Devin stalled and stammered slowly realizing the no win situation we--actually he--was in. Yet he still tried to negotiate his way out of it.

"I've already turned in the rental and our Uber will be here in 45 minutes. Come on, assholes. The games are over."

"I told you he wouldn't go for this," I said pretending to be surprised while I stripped off my clothes and bent over for cock.

"Let's get this over with," I said. "Who is the lucky fellow?"

"Gawd Dammit! Gawd Dammit, Lois! Gawd Dammit! All right!! You fuckers win!"

Devin was angry. Submitting, stripping and sizzling..

When all that remained was his bra and panties, Clarence spoke.

"Hold off. Dude, you gotta ask for it. This is consensual. Even though it's your slut wife Lois' fault, YOU gotta ask for it."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please."

"What the fuck dude, don't you have a plane to catch?! I'll spank the shit out of you if you're stalling..."

"Please fuck my ass. I'm sorry. We just want to go home."

It worked. My plan to merge their interests with mine worked. I negotiated Devin's black cock submission. And the cost to the fellas--if you could call it that--was Clarence agreed to fuck me while Brad fucked Devin's ass.

In a few hours we'd be on a plane and this whole month would be just a shitload of memories. And our marriage--if it survives--will be forever changed as well.

*Comeuppance. Cumupp...pants. Cum Up His Panties. Cum Up His Ass.*

Poor Devin. Maybe he actually is a sissy. I've thought about this a lot. His penis is really small. He seems to like wearing panties. He likes getting spanked by men. And tonight, he got aroused while getting fucked in the ass by a straight male.

Pretty compelling data if you ask me.

No one predicted he'd get a little erection while riding Brad cowgirl. I can't believe I just even typed out that description.

But this whole month has been a series of massive sexual surprises, new arousals, unpredicted pleasures.

Devin assumed he was going to just bend over and be taken. Brad had other more humiliating positions in mind. Clarence, Simon and I each pulled up a chair around the bed while Brad took off his work clothes and laid down on his back.

Brad's body was a dark ebony tone and very fit complete with noticeable abs. His sexy black cock, while limp, was way longer and way fatter than I've ever seen Devin's penis when it is erect.

The instructions were clear. Devin was to climb aboard and ride Brad's cock for all of our amusement, until his tight sphincter muscles and anal canal coaxed sperm from Brad's shaft to shoot a load of cum up Devin's sissy ass. Any lube needed would be saliva from Devin's mouth.

Have you ever seen any those porn videos online where a sissy (or a trans female) rides a cock reverse cowgirl and their little penis flops all around?

That's how this started. Poor Devin's little wanker drew invisible circles in the air while he shamelessly attempted to ride Brad to a climax.

And he began dripping, too. Which were clear indications that his lower region was sexually responding to this assumed sexual humiliation. Devin wisely used his clear semen drips to keep Brad's now hard, stiff cock lubed for his ride.

It was incredible to see Brad grab the hard cock like an automobile stick shift and guide it into his ass. And then use his quads to lower himself all the way onto Brad's cock while the three of us watched his shaft disappear until only Brad's balls weren't deep inside Devin's butt.

Devin impressively rode the sex tool for what was supposed to be Brad's pleasure. But with Brad's enduring staying power, and no orgasm from him in sight, the question of who was getting the most pleasure from this gay-type sex was unclear.

We were all pleasantly surprised by Devin's stiffening little penis.

Have you ever seen any those porn videos online where a sissy (or a trans female) rides a cock reverse cowgirl and their little penis gets all hard and strains to be touched or jacked off?

Poor Devin's hard little penis dripped almost constantly and was now begging to be touched. I believe he thought he could just get this over with quickly with no emotion, but obviously, to all of us, that wasn't happening.

A legitimately erotic sex act was occurring in front of all of us and the fellas started to really get into it. The verbal taunting began.

"Come on you little sissy; make Brad come in your ass. You know you want his load. Work for it!"

"Maybe he doesn't want this to end too quickly? Look at how much his little penis is enjoying this."

Then Brad added, "Who knew such an asshole boss could have such a supple asshole? Who knew this shitbag really has a sissy shitter?

I couldn't resist teasing too.

"Oh, my...honey...are you gay?"

All of this was followed by a steady sissy and beta-type taunting. This supposedly powerful alpha boss was now being reduced to a beta sissy.

Devin was desperate to bring Brad to orgasm. Brad was in no hurry. He came up with another idea. Another position actually.

Devin was to lay flat on his back while Brad pumped to an orgasm in Devin's white butt--which recently had mostly been a spanked-pinkish-hue. Brad took each of Devin's ankles and placed them on each of his shoulders. This was going to be a wonderfully humiliating end to Devin's final comeuppance.

Watching Brad's muscular butt flex as he prepared to drive his seed deep up Devin's rectum reminded me that Clarence owed me the same journey.

I pestered him that we needed to consummate our agreement ASAP. My negotiation. Clarence was so pleased at how Devin was getting ass fucked by Brad, he came on to me quickly. In seconds, we were fucking in the missionary position, too. My ankles were in the sky, just like Devin's.

There was a car honk outside. Our Uber was here.

Behind the door of the two future Uber passengers was a husband and wife, lying side-by-side, both getting fucked by sexy, hot black cock. Orgasms were on the way. Who would cum first?

Would it surprise you to learn that it was actually Devin?

Not Brad. Not Clarence. Not me. Devin.

Yup, Devin!

Each time Brad fully embedded his cock in Devin's ass his abdomen pressed up against Devin's balls and Devin's now stiff penis. And with Devin's ankles draped over Brad's shoulders it was the perfect position to stimulate Devin. Every other second on the ass fuck down-stroke, Devin's balls got pinned by Brad. The tension for Devin was exquisite. Devin couldn't avoid how great it felt; he couldn't avoid this ultimate wonderful pleasure.

And so he came first. Devin came.

His little penis shot snot bullets into the air only to come straight back down and land on his belly. Squirt after squirt of peak humiliation, while everyone watched in amazement.

We all knew this was more incredible to witness than any of us had ever hoped for or imagined.

Brad was next. Devin's sphincter spasming on Brad's cock in this rhythmic grip and release coaxed Brad into cumming before Devin even finished his contractions. Brad pushed in one last deep thrust and held it there. His goal was to send his sperm all the way to Devin's stomach.

Clarence saw that Devin was acknowledging that Devin was getting cuckolded. Clarence wanted to ensure that the seed he implanted was very deep in Devin's wife's (my) pussy and began grunting while finishing with the same final deep thrust that his buddy just performed.

He wasn't wearing a condom. His sperm were going to swim real deep with this eight inch head start.

Our Uber driver was now knocking on the door. We said we'd be out in a minute.

I didn't have time to have an orgasm. I'd had plenty already so I'd have to skip this one. But I did have one more thing I wanted to accomplish.

"Don't move honey! Stay right where you are."

I quickly maneuvered over Devin's face, squaring up my gaping pussy with his open mouth.

"Hurry, honey. Get all of Clarence's cum. He wasn't wearing protection and I don't want to get pregnant."

"Lick all that cum out of my pussy," I lovingly said.

Clarence wasn't so nice.

"Eat my cum, you sissy faggot. I just fucked your wife and now you get to eat my sperm," Clarence added.

I really liked that Clarence said this when just earlier he said he wouldn't fuck me.

The taunting started anew when Simon opened the door, on purpose, so our Uber driver could see the end of our Common Inn rides.

"Oh, hi Terry," Clarence said.

Apparently, the two knew each other. The high fives were a dead give away.

"Wow, Clarence...again?! Shit, dude, UDAMAN!' Terry said while watching Devin ingest the cum globs that followed gravity's path while I sat on his face.

This was the end. The end of Smallville. The end of the Common Inn. The end of the dudes who rocked our world.

Our Extended Stay was over. And Smallville turned out to host the best vacation I've ever had.

(If you really like male on male spanking and coercive/forced bi, check out this story I wrote: 'Super Bowl Funday')