Extending My Love For My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we don't use a condom, I usually last through 3 minutes of intercourse. With a condom, I can last through 5 minutes of fucking. Of course she now prefers I wear condoms so she has a better chance of cumming. This was the usual sex we had back then. Basically today, our sex is just the same, except that she doesn't cum and shudder with the same intensity as before. She has accepted the fact that she can now only cum from me licking her. She attributes that to changes in her hormones. But I know it is because I can't last or be long enough for her.

Generally when we fuck, she likes the fact that we are sharing something intimate between us. I think she likes the sensations of me going in and out of her but she doesn't LOVE it the way I wish to make her feel and love it. I want to be able to give her the kind of sensations where she is driven over the edge and able to erupt into a fantastic orgasm just like our first two years of college - if not better. I've asked her if she has ever had multiple orgasms or a g-spot orgasm or even a deeper vaginal orgasm I've read about. "I think so. I don't know... when I cum it just feels good," she would say. "I don't know the difference... I've never had those," she would say sexily, challenging me to try. I'd ask her to explain what she feels when she is cumming. "Well, my clit gets very sensitive and I feel a warm feeling wash over my legs and body. It feels really good. " Now this isn't the sort of intense orgasm description I hear from 'Cheating Wives' stories. I want to be able to give her that kind of pleasure - where she shudders. And my suspicions is that a cock, one larger than what I can give her, will make her feel the same sort of sexual release pleasure I get from fucking her.

Vocal girls are such a turn on for me. But she doesn't ooohh and ahhh much when I'm fucking her any more - ever since she got used to my size. In fact she is usually quiet during our lovemaking. With what little noises she does make, it turns me on so much that I almost ejaculate right away because I know I am giving her this pleasure. Maybe that's why she doesn't vocalize much, knowing it'll drive me over the edge too soon. She only vocalizes some louder noises (not loud, just louder) when I am violently pounding into her during my last few seconds (10-15) before I cum. She never gives deep moans and groans, just some little high-pitched ones. I feel like she is holding back. I communicate this to her but she just won't give in. If she can control herself, she won't moan like a whore. What this tells me is that she is the type that would need to be carried to the point where she won't be able to control herself. I conducted an experiment with her and the results tell me this is correct. The experiment follows:

Remember that it was only during the first two years that she was able to cum noticeably. Once, 3 years into our relationship, I decided to experiment a little. I had taken some speed, without her knowledge, and was blessed that day with a slightly larger than normal dick. My dick was as hard as iron, which I usually am not. This hardness resulted in a bigger dick - probably about 4. 90 or even 5 inches! This length and the fact that my dick was rock-hard made fucking Carol much better. See, when you are soft, or not at full-erection, your dickhead and shaft can compress a little not allowing for maximum contact. I guess the speed gave me much more endurance and I was able to last much longer too.

After my usual 40 minutes of cunnilingus, she couldn't stand it anymore. She was so wet. My dick slid easily into her. Condomless, I was pounding into her wet cunt. She had her thighs wide apart bent at the knees with her hands wrapped around my neck. And I proceeded to pound into her with fervor like I usually do right before I cum. She was making those soft noises - yes, the usual noises she makes when I am this violent. "Ehh... ehh... ehh... oh... ohh. " But tonight was different; tonight I was in no danger of coming just yet. And as I continued this action her voice was starting to break. Her usual voice was being replaced by a deeper moan and groan - just a hint at first but definitely there. "Eh... ooh... ooohhh... aaahhhhh... ooohhh. "

Yes, just as I suspected. A deeper sustained fucking would bring out the moans and groans from my sweet Carol.

And knowing positions help the depth of penetration, I put my arms under her knees and raised her legs until her thighs were lying flat on either side of her huge breasts that jiggled as we moved. This position resulted in exposing her rounded ass and the pulling apart of her cunt lips that were nicely sucking on my dick. It also caused my dick to slip out a little as her pussy was pulled closer to her belly button. "Ooohhhh" she moaned.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy with a wet plop and laid it against her clit and pubic hair, measuring my dick against her tummy and imagining where her pussy ended and where her cervix began. I could see that my extremely hard dickhead was about half an inch past the top of her pubic hair mound. About 4 more inches shy of her belly button in this position.

I know that when she lies prone in a natural position, my dick when measured against her pussy clit toward her belly button, reaches just below the top of her pubic hair. But when I get her in this position I have her in now, thighs wide apart, on either side of her breasts, with my normal dick size, I can just reach the top of her pubic hair. But now, with my drug-induced phallus, I am about half an inch past her pubic hair. I place my dickhead again at her wet and soppy pussy hole. I push in and she lets out a little gasp. "Ahh. " I start pumping her, "oooh," she moans. And as I give that extra half-inch she groans deeply. "OOOhhh. " Then I start to really pound into her. In all the way, out half way, in all the way. "Flph, pphff. " She is really enjoying this dicking I'm giving her. "Oooohh ," she cooes. She never moans like this.

Now I raise her legs so her ankles are above her head and I am able to get even deeper. "Unghh!" she cries out. Yes, she is making some noises. It must be because I can get deeper into her. "Ahhh," she moans with perspire forming on her brow.

I continue for a about 100 half-second pumps before my muscles in my arms and legs tire. I'm surprised she is so wet and I see she is concentrating on the feelings I am giving her. So now I withdraw and tell her to roll over. To my delightful surprise, she does it! I must have made her hot enough to turn over and get it doggy style. Remember that she would only turn over if I got her hot and horny enough. So she is on her hands and knees looking over her shoulder as I see the shimmer of sweat over her back. I grabbed the side of her ass and entered her forcefully driving myself as far into her as I could. She gave a forceful moan. "Uuhhhgnhh... ," she grunted. Something new about my fucking must be getting her hotter than usual - was it my stamina or dick size, or both.

As I pummeled into her pussy, her hands gave way and she fell onto her elbows. But I kept my connection with her and continued to slam into her as hard as I could. "OOOHhh," she would cry as her elbows gave way and she fell onto her breasts and tummy. She reached down, placed her little hand on my thigh to either encourage me to go faster or to slow me down when it was too intense for her. I continued to fuck her hard. "Ahhh," she cried. I was pounding into her pussy from behind with her belly on the floor and legs slightly raised apart. I was biting the fleshy part of her shoulder while reaching under her arms grabbing her full breasts. I pulled my weight off her back and withdrew my dick until just the head was inside her. "Arch your back," I whispered in her ear. And she did - arching her back - leaving her rounded ass and very wet cunt open. She doesn't usually do this - first doggy-style and now lying on her tummy obeying my commands. Violently I plunged into her as deep as I could go. . "Aiee," she shrieked shrilly giving me a startle. Just a little one at first. I withdrew and launched myself into her upturned pussy again. "AIEE. " She was much louder now. And again I withdrew out to the head before plunging violently all the way inside her. "AIIEEE... " Her shrieks were very loud and high-pitched now. And then she started laughing. "Heheh, Ohhh,... you are... heheh... ooooh, AIEEE... making me embarrassed," she panted between cries of ecstasy. I pulled back one last time and plunged in deep. "Aieeee" she shrieked again, this time collapsing her arched back and lying prone face down. Well I couldn't last much longer because she was vocalizing and that is such a turn on for me that I had to pull out and cum all over her back and ass getting some jizz in her hair. That was one of my most memorable fuckings I gave her. Afterwards, I fell on top of her and we listened to each other's breathing before we fell asleep. I'm sure she came from my licking. But I'm not sure if she came from my fucking - I don't think so.

To this day, I think that that position gave me better access to her g-spot. When I would shove my dick into her, the angle of her upturned ass allowed my dick to quite possibly rub her g-spot the right way. I hear that a g-spot orgasm is much more intense than a clitoral orgasm. I'm sure that Carol has had those clitoral orgasms from grinding her clit against my pubic bone. But she hasn't had a g-spot orgasm or multiple orgasms I'm sure. I would really love to give that to her. I also read of a more elusive but deeper orgasm than is supposed to beat the clitoral and g-spot orgasms combined. Supposedly, after a clitoral orgasm, a girl's vaginal walls become much more elastic. This allows a large cock to enter the pussy and even if he bumps against the cervix, he will not hurt the girl. And then when you shove a large cock deep enough to a spot near the cervix and bottom of the vagina, with enough pressure you can trigger this sort of orgasm. This orgasm is supposedly the king of all orgasms; it supposedly can last up to 30 minutes - much longer than a g-spot orgasm and much more intense than either clitoral or g-spot combined. That is what I read anyway. If I can give Carol, this pleasure, then I can finally show her the love and pleasure she has given me all these years.

I know that a bigger dick does make Carol moan more. It gives her more pleasure I'm sure of it. After my experiment with the drugs, I was more compelled to believe it. After that incident, I was looking for ways to increase my dick size to pleasure her without her knowing. Kegels didn't work for me. I didn't waste my time with penis-pumps either. But how about using all those vibrators and dildos and strap-ons. Well, once I tried buying a 6-inch strap-on but it was also about as big around as her arm. When she felt something COLD push against her pussy lips, she stopped me and saw what I had strapped to me. Needless to say, she got real mad. I had to eventually toss it away. But we did eventually go shopping together for a LITTLE green plastic vibrator from Japan. She didn''t want something big. It has a fish tail part that flicks against the clit and a 4-inch shaft that rotates. She likes the little fish tail but she doesn't like the twirling 4-inch plastic dick. For clitoral stimulation, she likes using the device better than my tongue for making her cum. A kind of blow to my ego, but then I don't have to eat her out for so damn long. However she does prefer my tongue for the closeness and warmth she feels with me. She also likes it better when I fuck her instead of using the vibrator's shaft on her because she tells me the heat from my dick makes her feel good.

That's the thing with vibrators, they are so cold. And it was the coldness of the strap-on that got me caught in the first place. Well, the electronics on this vibrator eventually rusted and we didn't use it anymore. So I brainstormed for a while about how to make Carol feel good, and it hit me. Why not cut off as much of the head of the plastic vibrator and fit it over my own dick? And then wrap a condom over it! I got butterflies in my stomach. Brilliant man, I am. The next day, I cut the green plastic vibrator's dickhead and put it on my own dick. Voila, instant dick extension! Of course, I had to place the plastic dick on my own dickhead in such a way that it would stay in place and be straight and not bend to the side. Then I would slide a condom over it.

I practiced this while Carol was out. I got really excited when I unrolled more of the condom onto my hard-on than I ever could before. Measuring my new cock, I was now 6. 5 inches long with the same thickness as before 4. 25 inches. I couldn't wait to try it on Carol. How would I slip this on without her finding out? How could I reinforce my theory that she likes bigger dicks than my own size? Well luckily for me, our sex has become routine. Whenever I lick her until she cannot stand it any longer, she closes her eyes, lays back on her pillow with her knees in the air waiting for me to get on top of her. Tonight was no exception. As I was licking her until she couldn't stand it any more, she pushes my head away from her clit telling me no more licking. Panting, she just closes her eyes, opens her thighs, and waits for me to fuck her.

Here is the moment I've been waiting for. My dick already fully erect in anticipation for what is to come. I grab the dickhead I've hidden under the blankets and place it on the head of my dick making sure it is on securely. Then I take my condom out and rip the package. I slip the wet condom over the head of my new green dick extension. I slowly roll the whole condom over my phallus until it is has covered some of my pubic hair. Now my dick is quite longer than before. From 4. 75 inches to a new 6. 5 inches. Boy, is she gonna get a fucking. I wonder how she will feel with the new length. I know that vaginas can stretch a lot because babies come through there, but this stretching during sex must be so erotic and pleasurable for girls - especially if they love the guy they are with.

I approach my girl and place the tip of the dick against her dripping hole. Then I move my hips forward, getting the head of the green dick in. But to my horror, the green half of my dick starts to bend to the side! I decide to shove the 1. 75 inches of the fake dick into her to let her pussy walls keep my phallus straight. "Ohh" she says. I push a little more into her and I can now feel the heat of her pussy on my real dickhead through the condom. It is very erotic. I push myself a little further until about 1. 75 inches are left of my dick. Right about now, she is feeling the usual sensations, because I only have 4. 75 inches of extended dick into my baby. It is just like normal fucking except this time I have an extra 1. 75 inches of my real dick left to push into her. I push slowly and there it is - the exquisite resistance I felt the first time I fucked my little Carol. I figure that the length of resistance I feel as I push into Carol directly relates to how long she moans for. I pushed about 1 delicious inch more through the resistance into my Carol and she opened her mouth into an O. "Oooohh," she gasped. "Ahhh" as I pulled out half way. This time I pushed myself 1. 25 inches more in until only. 5 inches is left outside. "OOOhhhh... OOOOhhhh," she cried.

As I pulled back and pushed as far into her cunt as I could go, until my pubic bone was mashed against her clit, she grimaced and cried out, "Ohh... ohh... ohhh... I've never felt this before... " I am now buried to the hilt in my girl, all 6. 5 glorious inches, and she is none the wiser to my new dick, or should I say COCK. "Oohh, you're sending shivers down my spine... ahhhh," she stuttered, eyes still closed, relishing the feeling. This was a defining moment for me! She had never commented on our fucking like this before! To me, this was a sign! I will always remember those eternal words!

I pull back half way and slam all the way in again. "Ughhhh," she grimaces in pleasure. Her eyes are still closed while I'm slowly pistoning into her. I've always loved fucking slowly. As I pull out, farther than halfway, I see the green plastic of the vibrator's dick through my condom and her secretions. I pull out further until just the tip of the head of the green dick is at her love hole entrance. Looking down I see it in all it's majesty, the 1. 75 inches of green dick, extending from the clamp it has on top of my swollen dickhead up to her cunt; and down the other way, the 3+ inches of my shaft. All together making 6. 5 inches all wrapped in my condom covered with her white lubrication. It's just beautiful. She is breathing heavier now through her mouth... "Ohhhh. " Then she opens her eyes and looks at me with such love. She reaches down to massage my balls, which she does sometimes. But her hand is going towards my dick. Oh oh, I might get caught! I nudge her hand away but she doesn't relent, again moving her hand back towards my cock. This time I plunge in all the way so she isn't able to touch, with her fingers, the green plastic dick inside her. She closes her eyes, "Ooohhh, it feels so good," she moans. She massages my balls and some of my shaft feeling the condom ridge ring. For some stupid reason, I lose my erection and I pull back and then it happens - her fingers touch the hard edge of the green dick. "What's this?" she says opening her eyes.

Oh shit!!! I have just been found out. Oh the horror!!! She pulls my dick out with the funny looking green dick at the end of my condom and proceeds to give me hell. To make a long story short, she is absolutely disgusted with me. She makes me promise that I'll never ever EVER use that on her again. Later on, I found out that she felt something cold. That's why she put her hand near my dick. How stupid of me to get caught like that. Didn't I learn my lesson from before with the cold plastic strap-on? She didn't get a chance to cum as usual but neither did I.

But my suspicions were substantiated by my experiment. Carol DOES like bigger dicks that can reach further into her pussy. It has been 3 years since my little stunt with the green plastic vibrator dickhead and I'm sure Carol has forgotten. Our sex has continued to be the same- with me coming and her not being able to. I just can't seem to last long enough for her to come.

Recently I came across some sex toys and penis extensions. There is this one series of flesh-colored penis extensions that has really caught my eye. It is made from a realistic synthetic skinlike material, that you roll over your own erection. It comes in 1. 5 and 3 inch sizes. Plus the extensions come with a sleeve that you roll onto your erection, like a condom. The sleeve will give you added girth. Their slogan was something like "Only you can know the difference. " Oh my god! I got butterflies in my stomach thinking of the possibilities. Here was my chance to put this extension on and really give my sweet Carol the pleasure she deserves. I just had to have it! Damn my promises. She deserves this pleasure I'm sure to give her.

I settled on the 1. 5 inch one. On my way back from the store I was so very excited about the evening's plans. I had to cut some of the sleeve off, because it was too long for my dick. When trying it on for the first time, I knew it was gonna be special. The material was so lifelike. My dick was so much thicker from the base all the way along the whole length of my dick. From a 4. 25 inch average girth to an new and improved average girth of 5. 25. And the length improvement - from 4. 75 to a maximum 6. 25 inches. It was a magnificent specimen, better than my previous attempt at a dick extension. I can say now that I had a cock. Remember, Carol is pretty small at only 4'10," so this 6. 25 inches IS a cock to her small frame.