Extending My Love For My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now, I have the experience to know to warm it up before I use it. It didn't take long to warm up, just 10 minutes, if placed next to a heatsource - my body. It would be nice and warm by the time I was through with my ritual 40-minute licking of Carol's cunt.

Now our love for each other has grown considerably during these years. We have become quite content with most things in our lives and our sex has become routine. That night I got Carol into bed, my heart was pounding so loudly and I was shaking. After we undressed she lay back and spread open her legs. I took her glasses off and put a blanket over her so she wouldn't get cold. Then I got underneath the blanket with my concealed extension, warming up next to my body. I proceeded to lick her for several minutes before she really got into it. She loves to close her eyes when I am licking her so she can concentrate on her contractions. I've gotten really good at licking too. She loves it when I put a finger or thumb inside her pussy while I slop away at her clit and lips. After going at it for 20 minutes, her vaginal lips get so reddish and full that I know she is close to the edge. Her juices flow copiously around her mound and down her anus. We need to put a towel under her most of the time and tonight was no different. Her breathing gets raspier and her chest starts to heave. She spreads her clitoral hood back and I know she is closer. I lick and suck on her pomegranate seed of a clit. "Uhhhhh, you make me feel so slutty when you lick me... " she would whisper as I'm licking and sucking. I lick some more while grabbing and rubbing her full breasts and nipples. Her body tenses up, she loses control of her arms. She needs to grab onto something so she grabs my head pulling me closer into her. My tongue is going wild and then suddenly she arches her back and spasms. "Ungghhhhh... oooohhh," she cries pushing me away from her extremely sensitive clit. I put my finger inside her while I continue to try to make contact with her clit. Her cunt is spasming on my finger. I can actually feel the waves in her cunt as I lap at her clit. "Unghh... stop, it's too sensitive," she gasps. She has just had her clitoral orgasm. She won't let me continue to lick her so I wipe my mouth and chin, which is soaked just as well as her crotch. She closes her eyes, huge tits heaving up and down, with her legs open, feet on the bed, me in between them. Now is the time to enter her.

I get on my knees and pull the blanket up over me so that only she is covered from her waste up to her neck. She is so beautiful with her eyes closed, breathing heavily, awaiting me. My dick is standing at full attention and is as hard as iron. My extension is still hidden from her. I decide to give her spasming cunt a taste of my old dick before I feed her my new cock! I grab my dick and place it at the entrance to her pussy. Man it is so hot and wet. I rub my dick over her clit and get a moan "Ohhhhh," as she squirms to the side to avoid me touching her clitoris. It is too sensitive for her. What a turn on. I push ahead and measure my erect 4. 75-inch dick against her pubic hair. It reaches just to the top of her hairs. In doing so, my shaft and balls brush up against her clit once more, "Ohhhh," she moans. Then I pull back again rubbing her clit, "Ohh," she replies. Aligning my prominent dickhead against her opening, I rub my dickhead up and down her vagina lips coating my head with her secretions. Man she is so hot and slippery. As I lean forward, making the first penetration, she lets out a deeper sigh, "Ohh. " This is what she was craving, something to fill up her cunt. My little dick dives in all the way to the hilt and I get a satisfactory "Ahhh" from her. I can never get bored of feeling of her tight, hot cunt wrapped around my dick. She is so slippery that I enter her in one easy stroke. I pump her for a few strokes getting the usual little noises as I look on her face for signs of pleasure. Her eyes are open looking lovingly at me and her lips slightly parted. She is breathing heavily through her nose. I continue to pump her while she returns her soft moans of approval, "Ohh, Ohh. " I can see that as I enter her and she moans, her eyes begin a little squint - a sign. This squinting is directly related to the intensity of her pleasure - which is our usual intensity level - okay but not stellar.

I continue to pump her but this time I roll her hips forward so her ass is rounded and her legs are standing straight up parallel to my upper torso while I grab her thighs. She loves this position because I can reach her g-spot better when I lift her ass off the bed with me still fucking her. I lift her and pump her, "Oooohhhh... Eee," she cooes longer and a bit higher pitched. She is breathing through her mouth now - another sign she likes it more. Her eyes squint even more, a sign she likes it better than before. I scoot my ass closer under hers so that the angle my dick enters her aligns more towards her pubic hair, where her g-spot should be. "Ahhh... ohhhh," she cries. "Do you like it?" I ask. "Ooooh... yesss... " she gasps. I feel my balls start to churn. Oh shit, I better stop. So I stop pumping her to rest my nuts and let the feeling subside. This is probably why she doesn't cum, I stop too soon. Her ass falls back to the bed. She is back to breathing through her nose, her chest rising and falling quickly. After 5 seconds, my feeling subsides and I start to pump her again. "Ooohh... Uhh. " Then I lift her ass off the bed again, her legs straight up in the air - and I pump. "Ohhh... unghhh... eeee," she cries softly. I roll forward, resting my weight on the back of her thighs, with her legs over my shoulders. I'm now as naturally deep inside her as I can go. She is back to breathing through her nose. "Uh... " I pump my ass up and down all the way up and all the way down, fucking her with my full length. "Uh... uhh... Oh... " These cries are not as loud because her feelings are not as intense as when I was hitting her g-spot. The position I am in now is for depth, not her g-spot. A few more pumps and I feel my cum ready. "Uh... uh... " she says softly. She is vocalizing but not very loud at all. I stop and pull my weight off her. I remove her legs from my shoulder as her feet rests on the bed. Now is the time for the main course.

The blanket is still over my sweetheart. She has her eyes closed, still breathing through her nose, awaiting for me to put my condom on and finish fucking her ‘til I come. My heart was pounding uncontrollably. Staring at Carol's face, making sure she didn't notice, I retrieved my 1. 5-inch penis extension. It was nice and warm from it's hiding place by my leg. She won't be able to feel anything cold enter her, that's for sure. I rolled the extension sleeve over my hard dickhead down my natural shaft and marveled at how it transformed my dick inch my inch into a cock. Yes, there it was. Standing at full attention, ready and warm, my new 6. 25-inch super cock!! It wasn't quite as long as my green extension but my flesh-colored one was much thicker and wouldn’t attract as much attention as a bright green dick. As soon as I had the sleeve on, I knew it wouldn't come off. It was nice and snug. I opted to use a condom over my monster just to be safe. I ripped the condom wrapper and felt safer now that she heard the rip. Everything was still very much routine - except only now I had a huge cock to feed her cunt. I rolled the wet condom over my new extended dickhead and got a little thrill as I was able to roll more of the condom on than I usually am able to. I could actually feel, through the sleeve, the condom roll down over my cock. Now I am ready!

She was still heaving her chest with her closed eyes pointing up at the ceiling; with her feet flat on the bed. I knew she was exhausted from the clit licking I had given her, and she was just waiting for me to cum before I collapsed onto her and we fall asleep together. But tonight was going to be different, oh yes. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I scooted myself closer to her open legs. It was a strange thrill holding my cock just behind the extension, actually holding my real dickhead, as I placed the cockhead against her clit. She flinched and I almost panicked. Was the condomed cock too cold for her? It shouldn't be. But then I knew that her clit was still very sensitive and I relaxed as she moaned softly, "Ohh. " Here it was, this huge 6. 25-inch long cock and 5. 25-inch round cock was touching my little Carol's wet and engorged clit. It was so tantalizingly erotic. I pushed forward rubbing the 1. 5 inches of cockhead and the rest of the cockshaft (my whole dick), along her clit until my balls touched her soppy cunt lips. "Ooooohhhh," she sighed. Had she noticed that - that I had slid more than my usual length over her clit. I doubt it. She is very clumsy and probably wasn't even thinking it. It got my blood racing. My stomach butterflies fluttered. Oh what a rush!

My dick was incredibly, almost painfully hard! I looked down admiring my new cock - when I saw it! There was even more of my own dick between my pubic bone and the end of the sleeve I had cut!! Oh man, I had cut the sleeve too short; I didn't account for the fact that my dick might get absolutely longer when it was extremely rock-hard. Looking down, I saw that my new cock was actually a bit longer than 6. 25 inches. It looked by my estimates that another half inch was left of my real dick. So I had to roll the condom down even more until it was past the sleeve and covered my extra inch. So the little condom ring was actually on my dick now right at the base. I had never seen the condom so stretched around my cock. Yes! From the base of my dick to the very tip of the condom, was the biggest cock I had ever seen placed on my girl's tummy. The cockhead extended well beyond her pubic hairs - about 2 inches. 2. 5 inches from her belly button. Glory this would be good. I just imagine where her cervix is and how far into her womb I could get this if her cervix were dilated. My magnificent 6. 75-inch cock is indeed THICKER than my previous green extension, but now it is also LONGER!

She is still oblivious to the evil by her cunt and womb. I rub my cock left then right along her pubic hair, rubbing her clit with the base of my dick, sending pleasure to her and receiving "Ohh"s and "Ahh"s back. I'm almost daring her to feel the new sensations on her skin - my extended cock touching further than my usual dick could. If she were to open her eyes now, she'd see a blur since her glasses were off. But she'd see my cock length, going past her pubic hair, close to her belly button. "It's too sensitive... oh," she says squirming to get her clit far away from my cock rubbing her. I push my cock down on top of her clit as I slide back rubbing her clit. "Oooohh," she sighs. Then I align my cockhead at her pussy. "Ooohh," she moans. Now she knows this is the moment I enter her. She stops squirming, but with her eyes still closed, she gets ready to feel the first penetration which we both find so erotic. I hold my cockhead and let it rest against her pussy lips, rubbing it up and down getting my cockhead wet. She is so wet, I can see her fluids still dripping down her ass. "Mmmm," she murmurs as I rub it up and down. Once my cockhead is sufficiently wet with her juices I align it once again at her love tunnel. She goes silent, anticipating the penetration.

I push my ass forward slowly. Her pussy lips part wonderfully around my cockhead. She lets out a sigh of relief, "Mmmm," knowing I am finally entering her. I dip in until my 1. 5 inches of cockhead is inside her slippery hole. "Mmmm... " Now I'm at the point where my real dickhead starts. But because of the sleeve, my girth is bigger than what she is used to. I don't know if it will be noticeably too big in a minute. I push half and inch in. "Mmmm" comes the reply. Now I see that her engorged pussy lips are now looking fatter because of my fat cockshaft. I push another half inch of my cockshaft in and her pussy lips, sucking onto their new toy, following it inside her pussy. After 2. 5 inches in, she starts a deep moan "OOooohhh... " I look up at her eyelids which seem to be concentrating on this strange new sensation her pussy walls have - being stretched around their fat intruder. Good, 5. 25 inches around it is not too noticeably large for her. She is so wet, I push another inch in as she continues to moan, "Oooohhh... " 3. 5 inches in. "MMMmmmm... " she purrs. I look down and see that her clit is protruding out but the fatness of my cock is causing the skin underneath it to enter her pussy as my cock goes inside. This causes her clit to slowly be drawn downwards towards my cock. "Oooohhh... " more guttural. Her pussy walls are being stretched with 3. 5 inches of my cock inside her. I continue my slow penetration with another inch and she sighs,... "Unghh... " thinking I've bottomed out at 4. 5 inches. It doesn't register to her that her lover's fat cock is stretching her cunt walls and she is unaware that he still hasn't touched her clit with his body. This feeling is incredible, her pussy is so tight around my dickhead, and I can feel it snugly through the sleeve. And her pussy's heat can be felt too. I have never felt this much friction entering her before. She was moaning with each inch given to her as I entered her with the fat cock. The pulling inside of the skin under her clit caused her clit to stretch very close, mere centimeters, to the top of my fat cock.

Then I pull back two inches. "Ahggghhhh," she sighs, a little relieved for some reason; as if a great pressure was being taken away. Her cunt lips are being pulled outwards because of the grip they have on my fat cock; her clit back to its normal position. I can see the juices around her cunt and on my cock where I had entered her. "Oooohhh," she moans, as I push again two inches back into my love. She opens her eyes as if to inquire about this new feeling she is getting. "Oooohhh," she moans again reveling in her sensations as I pull back 3 inches now. Her pussy lips distended, she closes her eyes again with her mouth in an 'O'. I push back the 3 inches until a full 4. 5 inches plus new girth is inside her. "Ahhhhhh," she sighs as my cockhead touches her insides as far back as my regular dick could touch her. I pull back quicky until I am almost all the way out, "Oooohh!" she cries. Then in a feint attemp at my "full" length plunging, I plunge into her my whole 4. 5 inches and stop suddenly. "AAahhhhhh!," she cries out.

The feeling she is getting is wonderful for her. But this time, she notices, that her clit hasn't been touched by my pubic bone yet, so that means, I haven't fully entered her. "Ohhh... Deeper... " she whispers, encouraging me with her eyes still closed, a slight smile beginning on the edges of her mough.

I get butterflies fluttering again when I hear her say those words. This time I go for it. Time for penetration to new depths! It had been 3 years since I had fucked her with my green extension dick. She will now get the pleasure, she had been missing all those years. With 4. 5 inches into her and her clit being pulled close to my fat cock, I push forward... "OOOOHHH," she moans more throatily now. I feel it, the delightful resistance from stretching her pussy tunnel. As I push that one-inch into her, 5. 5 inches inside, her wet clit is now touching my cockshaft. I can stimulate her clit AND fuck her to new depths with my supercock now! "Ooohhh," continues her moan. Her cunt lips are wider than they have ever been before, sucking on this fat intruder. She opens her eyes and looks at my eyes. "Ohhh... " she moans. Then it happens, her hands go down to massage, my balls. I let her; she touches my balls and they feel so good. Then she touches my cock to see if there is anything out of the ordinary. She touches the realistic feeling sleeve and the condom ridge. Having been satisfied that I'm just being myself, she relaxes and puts her arms back around my neck.

I pull back 3 inches and then push 3 back into her again, 5. 5 inches total inside. "OOOHHHH," she moans, louder this time, as I feel that tightness from having to stretch her pussy. My actions cause her clit to rub against my cockshaft and she goes wild. "Ohhhh, it's so sensitive... " she moans aloud squirming, not realizing that my fat cock is causing these sensation to her clitoris. This time I grab her under her knees and bring her knees up, rounding her ass up for me. I suck on her jiggling melons, while I slide my hands under her shoulders and grab them for support. I pull her shoulders down towards me as I push my loins upwards ever so steadily. "OOOhhhh... " 6 inches in, "OOOhhh," as 6. 5 inches inter her... "OOOhhh... UNGGHHHH," she grunts as 6. 75 inches of cock arrive deep, deep inside her cunt. These are new feelings for her. Never has she felt this much inside her. The resistance was there, but I steadily pushed myself through it. "Ungghhh... You're so deep," she moans closing her eyes to concentrate on the feelings. Her clit is now mashed against her pubic bone and my cock with much greater pressure now. This gives her more pleasure. "OOOHHH... it's feels so good. " No one has been this deep inside my girl and she is loving the sensation of being so full. I wiggle my ass so my cock can wiggle its way inside her. "Ughhh... unghhhh," she grunts as she loves the feelings I'm giving her. I look at her face for signs of pleasure and there it is... just from the corners of her mouth, the beginnings of a smile. I pull back slowly halfway, and enter her deeply. As I am pulling out, her face relaxes, and as I push myself in slowly but forcefully and deeply, she smiles from the corner of her lips. "You're sending shivers down my spine... " she whispers. I hadn't heard those words for 3 years. It really boosted my ego.

I stay at that depth for a good 5 seconds, wiggling my ass, so my cock can burrow into her cunt, and stake a claim in that tight space. "OOOOhh... Eeehhh... Ooohhh... eeeehh... OOOOHhh... " she would moan and whimper like a little girl now. After letting her get adjusted to my cock size, I draw my ass back, "Ohhhh," and shaft up into her again. "Aaahhh. " The resistance is still there so I do this a couple more times. I draw my ass back to the head and then push all the way, as deep as I can with my cock, into her cunt. "Aghhhh," she yells louder now. I withdraw again until only the cocktip is in, then pull her shoulders down towards me again driving my cock to her deepest depths, deriving a shriek from her, "Aieeeeeee!!. " She is breathing through her mouth now, nostrils flared. And what do you know, the cock sleeve is allowing me to continue even though she is wailing and moaning. I throw the blanket away from us and I roll her onto her shoulders as her knees are brought up to her ears. I prop my arms under her knees and by her shoulders. I'm on top of her still lodged deep inside her. "OOOhhhh," her mouth is in an O now and her eyes are tightly closed. I draw my ass upwards halfway and dive into her pussy getting more depth than ever. "AIIEEEEEeeeee... " she screamed, as my cock touched something. At first I was scared I had hurt her. ... "Ohhh, it feels so good... " she gasped. Then I relaxed. I felt my cock bump into something. It was harder than the resistance I get from stretching her. This feeling was definitely something harder than her cunt walls. "Ohhh... Ohhh... " gasped Carol, catching her breath. I realized that this must her cervix I had bumped into. And bumping it didn't hurt her. That's right, she had had that clitoral orgasm earlier, so her pussy must be more malleable now.

So I drew my ass up again and dove deep into my girl. "OOOOhhhh... " she moans gutturally. "It's too intense... " she says. I can see her clit protruding now. It isn't mashed against my cock because of the position we are in. But her pussy is still being pushed inside and pulled outside with my cock strokes. My cock is so hard. I pull out completely with loud wet slurp and I pause. I drop my crotch a few inches so I can align her g-spot target with my cockhead. Then I ram about 5 inches inside her pussy attacking her g-spot area. "OOh... OOOhhh... OOOHHH... " she cries out in intense pleasure. I keep this up for about 100 pumps, occasionally feeding her pussy all of my cock. "Aieee... AIEEEE... " her cries much louder now, about the same as when I touched her g-spot when I was high on speed. "Aieeee... OOOhhhh... AIEEE," she cried as I fucked her with 5 inches. "Uuunnnnggghhhh," she cried out as I slam in all the way with my full cock length and leave it there for about a second. Her voice would trail off to lower decibels when I kept my cock in her that deep for too long. But it would gradually be replaced by a higher-pitched wail as I kept my fat cock lodged too deep near the back of her cunt. "Uuunnnnnnnnnnnnggggghhhh... AIIEEEEEEE!!!," she would scream.