All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 10'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way too long

51,621 words. Long, boring, silly. Sadly the 10th chapter with 9 preceding long, boring, silly parts. A teen age fantasy gone wrong. Give up writing..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can hardly wait

Can hardly wait for the next chapter. One of the best series on Lit. If someone wants real they shouldn't be reading stuff on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was good but toooooo long this should have been 3-4 chapters adn would have been better

garybluegaryblueover 8 years ago
Anonymous 11/13/15 Way too long

And yet, here you are.

This wasn't the best example of this series' chapters, but it is still head and shoulders above 90% of all authors' work.

ramjet86ramjet86over 8 years ago
Keep it coming

This is one of my favorite series on here. Don't listen to the anonymous critics who say it is too long or boring. You have a great story going. Keep up the great work!

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
SONNY!

As This Series Continues, Sonny Gets More Personal Control Of ALL HIS Women! You Always Mix New Situations With The Familiar! Hope You Never Run Out Of Ideas Or Time To Write This! Pure Enjoyment!

colddieselcolddieselover 8 years ago

Continues to grab ones interest. Don't worry about the "too long" complaints; they are from the guys who first jerked off on page 2 and are done for by page 14!

This chapter essentially in 3 parts, that with Northcott setting up future possibilities, then the initiation of Lydia and Quilla, and finally the four women.

DD's mum has huge potential in really messing up her daughters view of the world. Sonny seems to be neglecting Alyssa a bit lately. The boys were largely absent in this chapter, hope they don't get dropped because they are often the best sources of humour. I particularly have ambitions to see the lads and especially Brent really give DD a thorough going over.

Ahmay, the Asian niece, Sonny's sisters, Pixie, all to take centre stage plus DD (and her ma?). Then there are the original milfs assignments for Alyssa, plus Melissa and Aunt Norma. And Landon's commercialization of his mom and fiancee.

Dunno how you are gunna keep all of these possibilities going but you are doing well. I will read every word. Keep up the good work write what you damn well please and take no notice of anyone else - especially me.

Useless observation - all your women have names ending in vowels or a y!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great job keep them coming love this story.

AWigginAWigginover 8 years ago
2 "complaints," but they are actually good ones, and 2 questions.

1st, I love this entire series, but the delay between chapters is excruciating. I know, it takes time to write. It simply sucks to breeze through the newest chapter in one sitting and then have to wait. Woe is me, right! I guess I should be glad that you are still writing new material.

2nd, with all of the open plot lines, one almost needs a flowchart to keep up with everything. I like how you write, but it seems as though you like to add more situations yet dislike truly resolving any. Every time something seems resolved, it returns with a twist. I guess that is what keeps us coming back. Anyway, I am along for the ride, more complex or less. I am sure it will be awesome either way.

Now to the questions, are you using an editor? There are some small mistakes that slightly interrupt the flow of reading, although not disastrously. It would seem an editor should/would be able to catch those for you. Having never submitted anything to this site and having only written anything in APA for the past 2 plus years, I am only speculating. Again, I am glad you are still writing whether you use an editor or not.

Last question, are you still working the "A Fucking Investment" series? These are the only 2 series that I check regularly and would hate to see if either one was left without some type of conclusion.

All in all, excellent work and I look forward the next installment.

ContrastingContrastingover 8 years agoAuthor
Contrasting responds

2-Questions

1. I do my own edits. I apologize for the flaws in my editing, I am working on it.

2. Yes, the Investment series is still in process. Eve has captured my attention and am working out exactly out how to capture her compliance properly.

Comments,

a. timing, yeah, I know. a couple things have extended the lag between postings, besides real life, I mean which has been a bit of a bitch lately. I read slowly and since I edit my own work, that goes slowly. Also, in both series, I am writing out ahead to make sure present plot directions have legs. I have episodes 2 or 3 in advance of current postings and am working on the plotlines in more complex ways than in the past, so that slows things down. This free site posting really helps with making the work better as the comments I get tend to impact how the plot proceeds, sometimes changing what I am doing sometimes reaffirming a direction. The nice folks here provide a very beneficial readers group that really aid the production process. I started out sort of on a lark with a single thing in mind, a technical challenge as a writer, to see how long I could go with each story. I am still going with both and so far, I still like them. Sometimes, I kinda lose the bubble and they go dank and I wait for the interest to be renewed. Comments sometimes help do that.

so, b, yes, Investing is still in the mix. I hope to put a finish to both.

Regarding other comments,

LOL about how I use names, always ending in a vowel or Y. Not sure what that means but it makes me laugh. Oh, and it makes me go looking for names that don't.

Not ending plot lines. Ok, I admit it, I do get enamored with characters and don't want to let them go. I know I need to and am working on it. It is sort of a writer's challenge to see if the same characters can change and develop in different ways that still make sense. I win some and scare the dog some, so it turns out to be a learning process. Sometimes the bitches clam up and won't talk to me and being ignored with the cold treatment makes me a little nuts, so I obsess over them rather than giving those who want to sit on my face all of my attention. Childish, I know but I am enrolled in adult classes to see if I can't grow up some.

As for the lag, yep. Writing out in front of the story slows me down but I have 2 or three episodes in process all the time. When I get stuck and feel like I have lost the bubble, I return to the comments to get encouragement and inspiration, so thanks for all the comments. They do matter. Even when some walking circle of hair poops all over the place, I get the fun of deleting their comments; it is like wiping a splat of baby poop off a mirror. I get to see things more clearly, including myself but, still, it is a distraction.

If you send an email, I'll get in contact, although I have been recalcitrant about that since my email account got shut down...ah well, I'll get around to renewing that connection soon, I hope. Thanks again for the support and encouragement. If you have a sexy female name that doesn't end in a vowel or "y", post it and I'll see if it fits any of the people in the next episodes. Lol. Thanks all!

colddieselcolddieselover 8 years ago
Further thoughts

Excellent chapter in a top series. Putting the original Milfs in a stable of 'collared' women was a good idea because it got rid of a lot of the mother/son angst. However, in terms of the story there are still a lot of plot leads to be kept going at once.

I wondered whether it might not be a bad idea to have each of the lads made primarily responsible for several of the women - not their moms. It would make it easier to bring them in and out of the developing story. For example, Landon already has a project to sell his mom and Darlene, but if he is going into the business of mom/daughter sales he might add Quilla and her mom Lydia to his team in due course.

Chris is already serving Tawney and Annie. Sammy has his girlfriend, maybe he could look after Laura and/or Natasha as well. Eventually Brent has to have DD's ass, preferably immediately after doing DD's mom's ass and having the daughter suck him clean before having her own ass reamed.

Sammy has a mission to root Melissa with Sam senior. It would be a neat twist to send Melissa back to her husband pregnant by Sammy. Aunt Norma should also be reconciled with her husband, but only when she is impregnated by her nephew Brent.

When Sonny's sisters come into play it might work to eventually make Brent primarily responsible for one or two of them (They remind him of their mom Cici! - he's such a romantic.)

Sonny definitely needs to cement his special relationship with Alyssa a bit more often, and perhaps other women like Suzanne, Lovely and her ma could eventually be assigned to one or other of the lads.

I would also like to see a chapter or part chapter featuring a one or two of the milfs sent out to service Alyssa's clients. When they report back to Sonny and Alyssa how things went, the review meeting could get pretty hot.

Sonny obviously, gets to root whichever of the women he likes when he likes, and may wish to 'collar' other talent in future. However, you might consider the possibilities of Sonny providing each of his friends with up to four or five women apiece on a flexible semi permanent basis.

I haven't dealt with a number of characters like Sean, Ahmay, Annie's neice or how Sid and Cici will be fitted in but I am sure your ideas are well developed already. Keep it up - the writing ! I look forward to the next chapter.

King7Fish6King7Fish6about 8 years ago
Glad I came back!

I had taken a break from this site for a while, but happened to check for updates the other day and saw 3 new chapters! Man am I glad I did. This is one of the best stories on here. Great stuff. Please keep writing!

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Compelling

Sometimes I find some of the content disturbing but the story is compelling and I'm always wondering where it is going to go next. Keep it coming.

arnhemarnhemover 7 years ago
another great chapter

I hope though that DD wants to fuck and sonny say's oh maybe like he forgot he has to other women he has to fuck and then drops her off with her mouth wide oped, or what would be better is to see Sonny fuck her mother and she walks in on them., still have a few chapters to go, so I never know......as always keep it up, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weed

For guys at least weed is better for sex than alcohol.

Sonny is going to college. He should know about it. Illinois is a decrim State. Ten grams IIRC. That should be enough for a party. Sonny has enough disreputable contacts to score.

There is also Colorado.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking for story where five friends decided to fuck each others mom and sisters by pretending intruders or gangster

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did anyone proof this chapter other than a kid in the second grade? Geez, reading this was rough. Think grammar, verb tense, continuity, etc. I’m not discussing believability, we’re way past it. Previous chapters didn’t have as many errors. Dude, stow your Thesaurus, no one to impress here or broaden your vocabulary appropriately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous