Extending the MILF List Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, I thought I was, thought I had been. I was confused for a moment but then realized I should ignore her and let her babble as she wished and do what I wanted with her body. I did do that. I gripped her by the hips and slapped against her. The sound filled the huge kitchen, glancing off the two women bent over the counters in two other quarters, Xavia next to the fridge and Candice by the six-burner stove.

My ears came on and the slap, slap, slap of my body against Theresa's bent body surprised me and I skidded to a halt, planting myself deep inside her. I grasped her by the hips. Her cunt immediately began to clinch, chewing at my hard cock like she wanted to shorten me a bite at a time. Thank God her cunt had no teeth. I pulled out of her, not just because I was thinking of her biting off my cock with her clinching cunt.

I swiveled and offered my slurried cock to Ellen who gulped it down. The little minx swallowed my cock whole...um...I mean in one slick motion, and then held me deep, bucking as she gagged but swallowing and swallowing and swallowing, her throat constricting on my cock with lurid delight. I grasped her by the hair and extracted myself from her. Her resistance cuddled my ego. I pushed back into Theresa's cunt. She squeaked this time and her back arched. I know because I brushed the litter of her long, kinked hair aside to place a hand on the small of her back. I felt the tension flow down her spine and end up clinched around my cock buried in her cunt.

"Yes, sir, fuck me please." The woman hissed, her voice low in volume but pitched high. Again, I got confused because as I slid into her, I was certain I was doing as she asked. No, my brain was not working the best. Usually, this activity had some other meaning, not so blatantly mercantile. That's what I was thinking, even as the woman's cunt sucked me inside and chewed me over like a new thought. Then I realized for sure I was kidding myself. I was using Alissa and Pixie and Suzanne...god, all of the females, even my own sisters...I was using them to satisfy some primal urge in me, some insecure need to fuck every willing female and persuade the rest, entice and incite them to cum for and with me. Oddly, the idea made me pick up speed, banging Theresa into the counter so that she began to grunt and punch back at me with her hips in self-defense.

I felt the gratifying clinching of all her muscles. Her ass tightened into ivory, her cunt became an elastic sleeve two sizes too small for my invading hoard. I ground us together and her body bucked under me. She didn't lose her shit but she was so reserved, so composed, so utterly cool, the motions that contorted her body seemed wild and crazy and erotically out of control, by comparison but in reality were very composed.

"I am cumming, oh my god!" She announced with perfect aplomb, her cunt pulsing and spasming around my cock. I held onto her hips, keeping my cock planted deeply in her as she writhed on the counter. When she finally lay still, I pulled out of her now dripping cunt and offered my cock to Ellen who promptly swallowed it again.

"Jesus, Ellen you said he was an outstanding fuck, you never said he'd make me cum like that." The woman panted, turning to gape at Ellen's mouth sucking and licking me clean.

Now, I have to say that I was all warm and fuzzy at that comment but also a little puzzled because all I did was plug in and pump pump pump. And she came...I think it must have been prior potential being tapped. I'm not being artificially humble, just realistic. If a woman needs it, she can cum with a can opener. If she wants it, then all you have to do is follow along and hit the down beat and she'll play melody and harmony both. I don't mind being the percussion.

"I came just because...I mean, god, it felt so good having him inside me like this. I was all pissed off that you insisted that I fuck him."

Ellen spat out my cock, grunting as she un-gagged herself.

"I could tell. You didn't have to." Ellen said in a choked voice.

"The hell I didn't." The woman stood up, her long sweep of wavy red hair hung about her like moss on a cypress tree in the garden of good and evil. "You said I had to fuck him to be considered for the sale. You know I can't turn down a challenge like that."

Ellen grinned, a hand holding my cock. I felt like furniture.

"You are predictable like that, Theresa, my little puppet. Always needing to prove something to someone. Never fucking just cause it's fun."

"I fuck for fun!" The woman let her green skirt slither down her long legs, covering the shine on her thighs.

Ellen got off her knees. Suddenly I felt ancillary to the situation. Dildo Sonny. I pulled up my pants and waddled over to Xavia and pushed my cock into her. She keened and orgasmed. I mean immediately. I poked her and she came. It was...startling. Again, I chalk it up to prior potential. But hey, luck is a real thing and it can be just being the right cock in the right cunt at the right time, so don't sniff at my being the one that Xavia St. Vincent orgasmed around. Her body bucked and succumbed to the throes of her orgasm as I penetrated her cunt and I insist it was because I mounted her and not in spite of it. Something making real estate shopping synonymous with fucking and thus making pussy real estate, which seems to me to be intuitively obvious even though monetizing pussy is problematic though not irrational, seems to be a valid endeavor and one that pleased me inordinately to implement.

I pulled out of Xavia and realized the little woman with the huge knockers had been making a racket that drowned out all the other conversation. I realized this because Theresa the little puppet was standing with her hair down, way way down, fogging up my view of her and her rumpled green skirt was staring at me with something akin to surprised lust.

While I was still processing the feeling of Xavia mounted on my cock, Ms. Fayre flowed to her knees, closed her eyes and opened her mouth with such lurid intention only a gay guy would have popped a bon bon in her mouth and asked for a culinary review. I unhitched from Xavia, shuffled over towards the open mouth at cock level, one hand holding up my pants, and tipped my hard, slick cock to her extended tongue and pushed it into the woman's mouth.

She gagged.

She choked.

She pushed me away.

"I can do it. I mean, god, that girl's cunt is smeared all over you and I have never tasted pussy before." Her voice vibrated with excitement and embarrassed chagrin, twinned by the rising flush in her face. Her hand gripped my cock and bent it back to her lips. Her pale pink tongue snaked out and slurped richly around the head of my cock. I groaned. She hummed with satisfaction. I forced my eyes open and looked over at Ellen. Ellen had her dress pulled up to her waist and was furiously rubbing her cunt. When she caught me watching her, she grinned and stopped, showing me both hands like a famous kleptomaniac caught loitering in Bloomingdales.

"When you finish with her, I would like to introduce her to the pleasure of eating pussy." Ellen said with her most professional and atonal voice.

"Hungry, are you Ellen?" I asked with a smirk of my own to match hers. Ellen's face worked for a moment then she stuck out her tongue at me, which had the curious result of focusing me on the mouth sucking on my cock at the time. Why I wasn't focused on the mouth sucking on my cock at the time is another matter and likely only years of psychoanalysis will reveal a logical explanation. My reaction was to grasp a healthy handful of her red hair and pull her closer to me, thereby jamming a fair section of my hard cock into her mouth. I felt her gag against the end of my cock and with some malice, though I don't know where it came from, I pushed harder and filled that gaping hole at the back of her throat with the head of my cock, throttling any gurgling sound she was making.

Theresa's hands gripped my thighs and tried to push me away, to gain some space in her mouth between the entrance to her throat and the obdurate end of my cock. I resisted and after a brief contest of wills and strength, which I won given my position and leverage, she relented and let me push my cock down her throat. She gagged still and drool flowed out around my cock past her lips which seemed to be puffing at me, like a fat man with a cigar but with a much more pleasurable result. I held her down on my cock and discovered I didn't like the role of furniture in our little play and was registering my objection at Ms. Fayre's expense.

She couldn't breathe and still I held her. Her hands had flared beside her head so she was just connected to me by the cock in her mouth, oh my hands holder her by the head. Her hands fluttered like hummingbirds in a stout wind not touching or lighting on anything but not going still and compliant either. I hunched at her face and her throat rippled. She swallowed, very much like what Ellen had perfected but given her long, lean neck and that I seemed to be planted fully in it and that it was such a surprise, her swallowing sensation carved into my consciousness a cut above anything else I had felt in this respect. Her struggle to be rid of my cock suddenly subsided and her hips bucked and her lips closed around my shaft and she sucked, hard. I felt it from cock tip to hairline. Theresa had surrendered to her role as cocksucker and found an affinity for it that seemed to surprise her. That affinity was followed by eagerness that translated into the most luscious suction you can imagine.

I sucked air that Theresa was longing to suck but she seemed distracted by my cock in her throat. Her head bobbed a little. The tip of my cock pressed against the side of her throat and even through the drape of her hair and my odd overhead vantage point I could see the little bump in her fine skin. Her suction increased. I do think the woman was hoping to make me cum but as I was on the lee side of a day filled with orgasms and filling my sisters, my girlfriend and her mother, I had what I choose to call control working in my favor and all she did was make my eyes water.

Yes, I cried with the pleasure of it, like a like a car salesman watching a demolition derby, because I knew I wasn't going to coat her throat with cum and because I was running short of time and still needed to mount her tight little ass. And she had a lovely little ass. I'd been studying it for the best part of the hour considering if she'd been ass fucked before and wondering if that lovely swell in her green skirt would feel as fine pressing against me.

The thought intruded on the blowjob I was receiving and suddenly the need to park my cock in her backdoor overcame my natural shyness. I gripped her hair and pulled out of her mouth. I was about to drag her off her knees and pin her to the kitchen island again but I glanced at Candice and realized she was lying over the counter by the stove, twisted around to gaze at me with such longing that I seemed to understand what she wanted, what she needed by osmosis or ESP or some such free messaging service. I pulled up my pants, leaving Theresa gasping and drooling on her knees, and toddled towards Candice.

"Don't move, I think he'll be back." Ellen's voice raked my back. That little bitch understood me better than I did myself. I did what she thought I was going to do, confirming her innate understanding of my lurid imagination. I mounted Candice and damn if that woman didn't buck into an immediate orgasm just like her daughter had. It was instantaneous. I never even got half way pushed into her drooling cunt before she squealed and bucked under me, ramming herself hard and completely onto my cock. I didn't intend to make an event out of mounting her but her reaction suggested I should at least stick around for the press conference. I withdrew and rammed her again. I got the same reaction. Candice bucked and squealed. It was immediately a thing.

Me ramming Candice and she bucking and squealing under me. I fucked her until the bucking subsided to mere grinding of her rich MILF hips back at me and her squeals were humming satisfaction. I pulled out of her and could see her thighs were coated with a thick sheen of her milky slick cunt juice that ran to mid thigh. I slapped her ass as I backed away and she giggled and twisted around to watch my departure, her face ruddy red. Nothing about her suggested anything but willing compliance to be used and fucked at my august discretion.

When I turned to point my dripping dick at Theresa, her mouth was open with tongue extended but her eyes were open still too. I whispered something that I intended to be "good girl" but failed to get it into proper English or even English at all. When I was close enough, she clasped her hands to my thighs and pulled me within range of her tongue and licked my cock from stem to stern, balls to head for you land lubbers. Then she licked it again, at the end of each lurid slurp, she reeled her tongue into her mouth, closed her eyes and swallowed before extending her tongue again to lick me. After a half dozen licks my dip stick was wiped clean. Theresa opened her eyes and gazed up at me with something that I would love to call love but I will settle for labeling intoxication.

She opened her eyes, to look at me and then quickly opened her mouth and without breaking eye contact, pushed her head hard down onto my cock, not even closing her mouth around it. The head of my dewy cock scraped along the ribbed roof of her mouth and thence into her throat without her hesitating or slowing until her face was fast against my abdomen. She pressed against me, her nose dimpling my body, hot with expelled breath though I don't know where it came from because she clearly wasn't breathing.

I tried to pull back, to give the woman a breath of fresh, well new air anyway but she leaned into me and kept herself pressed full against me and my cock deep in her throat. She swallowed and swallowed and I discovered a new and rising need to cum. I pulled back, vacating that throat and mouth and stared down at her. If she had not taken a cock deep before then, then she was a natural talent!

I however, wanted to mount her ass. You know how it is when your cock is out for people to look at, you sort of get fixated on something. Your mind gets something caught and can't hawk it up and so it remains, fixed there inside your brain and it won't go away until it controls you and moves you to make it real, to bring it into fruition. That was me, is often me I guess.

"I want your ass." I said the words aloud. Theresa, who was busy licking the cunt juice off her lips and chin went still, eyes still fixed on me, then she looked over her shoulder at Ellen who shrugged at her.

"I warned you he'd want all your holes." Ellen said soberly.

The woman twisted back to look at me and then smiled, it was sort of a sickly smile, or maybe it was just the green glow from her jacket still in place on her shoulders. She rose from her knees.

"You want my ass?" She whispered, making it a question but it surely was a statement. I didn't stutter.

I nodded though in case she was confused.

"Can I ask you to do something first? For me?"

I nodded. I wasn't being magnanimous, I was negotiating.

"Will, um, you undress me. I want you to strip me naked while they watch you. And um..." Here she hesitated and blushed, as they say, furiously.

"I will." I heard myself say and wanted to bite my tongue because she clearly had something else to add to her little house of desire. She didn't seem to notice or care about my little faux pas.

"...hurt me. I want you to pull my hair, hard, maybe pull some out." Her voice was so small I was not sure I heard rightly.

"You want me to pull out your hair?" I asked, disbelieving. I thought sure she'd shake her head but she didn't. With eyes shining, she nodded.

I'd like to say I was stunned but my bare cock nodded for her, twitching Seemed to me it was the least I could do for a woman who was offering me her ass. I wasn't pulling her fabulously luxurious hair out, though I could clearly give it a good yank. I removed her green jacket.

She shuddered, standing still otherwise but trembling. Her lips parted and I could smell cunt on her breath. I stood still, letting my pants waffle down my legs while one by one I unbuttoned her blouse. I was pleased to discover that the girl possessed tits, nice little mouth fulls of lovely size, shape and dimension, all tucked inside a prosaic little bra. She sucked through her teeth when I licked the base of one breast. She trembled but did not move when I peeled the blouse back off her shoulders and down her arms. I unhooked her bra and brought it forward off her body, her arms wagging like pennants in a stout wind at her back as I remove the bra. I carelessly let a hook on her bra get caught in the thick tangle of her impossibly long red hair. I lifted the hair, yanking at it as I lifted the bra past her elbows. I yanked it again and her hair tore and a long strand ripped loose and curled into a coil in my hand as I pulled the hook free.

"Oh god." Theresa whispered. Her hands dangled at her side but were far from still. She groaned deeply when I knotted my hand in the thick fall of her hair and gave it a firm jerk. Her head bobbed forward to her left as I did. Her eyes closed and her head remained tilted forward and turned as though I still had hold of the hair tilting her to the side. I felt around her waist for the hook and zip on her skirt and found two, one to each side and unfastened them. The trembling returned as her skirt flowered around her then released and drifted down her lean white legs with the red hair cloying to the green of the skirt. Her nipples were tight little pink buds. She panted, her body twitching and shifting. She slowly raised her head shifted her head to get the hair away from her eyes and fixed her gaze on me.

"I didn't believe it. Ellen said you had this way with a female, make her feel...feel, feel like a woman she said but it's something more. I feel like I want you inside me, where you said."

"Your ass?" I spoke out loud, always pressing to be sure there is no misunderstanding.

Theresa nodded.

"Yes, I want your hard, hot cock pushed deep into my virgin ass." She breathed the words like it was the holey spirit and I was in need of inspiration. God knows inspiration is a capricious bitch and I sometimes need the help. In this case, the urge to turn this female around and mount her constituted inspiration enough. Her green skirt puddled around her ankles, mostly hiding her green suede half boots, very sexy. It looked like very healthy moss around the base of a new, young aspen sapling.

She stepped to one side, leaving the skirt and stood before me naked, draped in the thick foliage of her wavy red hair which now I could see hung nearly to her ankles. It was ethereal. Her cunt wore a cute little hat, a tuft of her red hair that genuflected to the swollen red lips of her full, wet cunt. The two different shades of red clashed. I put a hand on her side and she flowed into my arms, her hands grasping the back of my head while I found handholds myself, my right hand cupping her fine buttock and my left rising up in the tangle of her hair until I had a wad of it pressed against the back of her head. I kissed her.

Her lips were tight and tense. I tightened my hold on her hair and felt her head tip backwards the lightest bit. Her lips parted and the kiss deepened even as she groaned into my mouth. I kissed her but turned my left hand, pulling at her hair. Theresa shuddered and pressed herself firmly against me. Her naked body molded against me and I wanted very much to untangle my feet from my trousers which had slithered down my legs as the woman advanced on my position.

1...89101112...14