Extending the MILF List Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Momma has had four children but her lovers insist she is tight enough to still be worth breeding. She's been bred, is bred now, mind you but I think you will like the feel of her when you sink into her. All my boyfriends have had her. One of them bred her but we won't know which for certain until she whelps."

I was taken aback. This daughter had a voice that did not drip with contempt but her vocabulary was hardly doting. I didn't know what to say, how to respond. I held still in case I was invisible and they didn't know I was there and only would notice me if I moved.

"Mr. Duncan, I overheard the St. Vincents and Ms. Collier discussing the mother daughter fantasy they fulfilled for you and how they were a little miffed that they weren't the first such pair you had banged, separately and together. I figured that you had never had a woman like Momma Maxwell. And since this entire endeavor hinges on your approval, I thought you might like to fuck Momma and then myself."

When I looked back to herself, her tits commanded me to stare and I obeyed. Sonja was black as night and so was her mother. Both glistened like they had been wrestling in butter. How they did that, I don't know. I shook myself and caught up with myself. I ripped my lusting eyes from her marvelous tits and looked her right in the eyes.

"I think fucking you while you eat Momma Maxwell might be fun, you're right." I confess, I was pushing to see if I could make them throw me off the balcony. There was a balcony and Momma looked like she could throw a gorilla off of it just with a sharp word. She didn't look mean, just willful but at the moment she was rubbing her clit and moaning so it seemed clear that her will was to be fucked. And yes, she was ignoring me so I had to look at Sonja to see if I had asserted myself or merely fit myself into the clinch as she intended.

Sonja's eyes widened. She licked her thick lips and tried to look away but didn't, couldn't but spoke to her mother sprawled on the bed. Momma's hips spread under her like a huge pudding stain. She hunched against her pudgy hand, making the entire bed rock. I resolved to ride her, not offer to let her ride me. I'd be turned into a white boy stain and I don't mean just cum.

"Momma?" Sonja said, her voice hitching. "Did you hear what Mr. Duncan just said?"

"I tol' you you needed to learn to eat pussy on ya own." Momma Maxwell said, her voice lilting between panting gasps. "Now you have to learn yourself on Momma." She grunted then. "Momma like a nice face diner."

"Momma, he said I should eat you while he fucks me."

"Smart man. If a fella have two females to fuck, and he only bring the one cock to the party, that's a good way to keep everyone interested." She heaved a huge sigh. "But he need to mount Momma first, then you can lick up whatever he leaves."

"You hear, Mr. Duncan? You mount Momma then you mount Sonja. Mount!" Sonja snorted, then. "I go get my Masters in Business administration and I am still reduced to being an animal, rutting and being mounted and ordered around by my own Momma!" It wasn't disgust I heard in her voice, it was wry amusement which I took to contain no little anticipation. Mount Sonja? Why do you Mount Sonja? Because it's there. That's what I was thinking. "Before you mount Momma, unzip the rest of this 'fuck me right now' dress. I been poured into it and would like to let my ass breathe while you do your business."

My business?

The thought rattled round in my mind like a ball bearing tossed into a bathtub.

Now I understand that everyone needs love and, sex. But when you see a woman constructed like Momma Maxwell, you don't think that fucking her is going to be all that easy. And I don't have a thing for big girls exactly but in this case, given the ebony goddess pouring out of the tight dress wanting to be fucked second, I had to consider it. When I looked at the woman puddled on the bed, I converted it into an erotic reality. Her legs lolled open exposing her cunt, thong pulled aside by her rubbing hand.

"You staring at my Momma?" Sonja asked, standing before me in garters and stockings and a smile. The smile reassured me but there was a glint in her dark eyes that told me I had to fuck Momma or there would be trouble in River City for Sonny. Of course I still had my clothes on. I knew what to do about that. In fact, I was in the process of shedding them when Sonja huddled up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my lips to hers and kissed me like she wanted something.

Sonja broke the kiss and her eye twinkled.

"Momma never had a young white boy." Sonja whispered. "She's been nervous since I invited her to lay down for you. Don't disappoint me." For a long ugly second she held my head with both hands before her eyes, eyes that brooked no argument, no argument and no doubt that she was serious. I wanted to quail but instead I just held her gaze. Two breaths later, she grinned. "Make Momma happy and I won't disappoint you either."

Ah. A trade. I could understand that.

The near-nude woman released me and stepped back. She gestured to the cunt emplacement on the bed. Most men will not admit this but a big woman is a challenge. A big woman cannot be manipulated like a fuck doll. That sounds obvious but a small woman, like Ellen, you can move around, twist and turn and manipulate for maximum stimulation. As near as I have been able to determine, that feeling of being moved around like that then mounted from every direction has it's own erotic value. A woman like Momma simply cannot be manipulated.

So it was with some real trepidation that I approached the near naked woman on the bed. I was naked by now. I felt a hand on the small of my back and it felt just like affection. I turned back to Sonja and she appeared full of solicitous focus.

"Momma loves having her undies torn off before you penetrate her. Don't be gentle." Sonja whispered at me. She nodded then as though I had asked a question. Then she did the most darling thing, she looked down at my hard cock bobbing in midair and licked those thick, rich lips. This time, when her eyes glinted, she seemed to be seeing the future.

I moved to the bed, more at ease. I crawled between Momma's wide legs, ran a finger up her full thigh to the string of the thong. I slid a finger under the string and yanked. Her whole body surged up at me but the string didn't give. I pulled on it again, then applied more pressure. The scarlet string bit into her midnight smooth, slick body, gleaming as though she was oiled. Then it popped and released. I extracted the thong from between her legs, revealing the maw of her cunt. She reached down and peeled back the black and gray folds of her cunt exposing a light pink interior. She giggled as I pulled the thong away from her body.

Her body didn't shimmy. She was firm. Her thighs were tight, firm, dense. I lay my hand on her swollen thigh. Her skin was like silk stretched over cushioned metal.

"Fuck Momma, Sonny." Momma Maxwell chuckled. It almost sounded like a dare, a challenge.

I moved my left hand and extended a finger to touch the pink of her body. Her eyes closed and her body swelled. Her head tipped back. She was very wet.

"Her tits, she loves when you expose them." Sonja hissed from behind me.

I was being directed by a daughter about how to fuck her mother. That was new. I wondered briefly just how she knew these things then moved on. Knowledge is knowledge and so far, Sonja's espionage had not led me astray. I moved my finger from her cunt and looped a finger between her marvelous tits. I found the string holding the cups of her flimsy top together and yanked, hard. Her hissing pleasure reassured me that I wasn't hurting her. The top released and her tits wavered but stood tall. For a baby machine, her tits were impressively full and well-formed. She let her legs fall open. Her stout hips rose, lifting her cunt as though serving herself to me, offering which I immediately translated into begging. My mind was shifting, changing, transforming...I was becoming in the most lurid sense.

She inhaled and her nipples bubbled, first a bit of clear liquid then fully white milk bubbled from both black drinking fountains. I groaned, visions of white Lynn lurid in my mind. I had to taste this new vintage. I leaned over the woman my hard cock stylus tracing on her black thigh. I licked at her brown left nipple, almost afraid to touch her. She grunted, twisting a little. It took me a moment to recognize that she was pushing her nipple at me. I accepted it, clamped my lips around it and sucked hard. Momma grunted and arched her back, which moved her nipple away but I held onto it. This stretched it, dragging her breast down as she surged under me. I sucked and the stopper released and I could a full, hot gout of frothy sweet milk into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed.

The big woman shimmied, shaking under me.

"Momma like 'dis white boy." Momma growled. "I keep him."

"Don't listen to her, Sonny." Sonja said from behind me, her voice replete with amusement. "She wants to keep anyone who sucks milk from her boobs. You make her orgasm and you can have a dive into Momma any time you like."

Momma shook under me and cooed.

"Don't forget the other milk spout." Sonja advised. I released the left nipple, finding it before my eyes, squirting milk in a little white geyser that abated to a bubbling dribble. The white milk ran in rivulets down the huge black breast, the stark contrast was at once minimalist and Gothic. The woman was a natural resource. I located the right nipple and when I sucked on that, Momma bucked under me, her voice keening, all high and sweet like a nightingale which seemed odd from such volume. The milk was warm in my mouth and I realized I was hungry, which given the present situation was a bit embarrassing. I was about to fuck a mother and daughter and was taking time out for a milk break. Now there's an ad the Dairy Association will never run. But by god it would change the way people think about milk! I sucked hard and drank deep, suddenly hungry but the thought that spurred me on was the idea that I'd get renewed strength to fuck these two women from the magic milk issuing from the long thick nipple!

"Fuck my Momma, white boy." Sonja snarled behind me. It sounded like a threat but I did as she suggested in spite of that. I put my cock to Momma's cunt and swiped up and down, pink marked the spot. The body shuddered under me.

"Put it inside me." Momma said, kindly. "Put your nice cock inside Momma."

I did. I pushed it into her body. It was unique. She was tight at the entrance but inside it was like putting my cock into a puddle of warm pudding. My cock swam inside her, searching for some friction, some constriction but as I sank into her body, the only hint of tension was the ring around my cock coasting from the tip to the base as I penetrated into her milky interior. The slick, wet consistency of her cunt was liquid, feeling the way mercury looks, smooth, soft, enveloping. She was liquid sex.

"Pound her, fuck her hard." Sonja growled from behind me.

Again, I did as she suggested. Momma surged under me. It was like fucking the Pacific ocean. She splished, she splashed, she lapped at me, wave after wave of erotic response. The woman apparently could feel me. Her body rippled, waves of reaction to me between her legs rolled under me, lifting me. I lifted and hammered into her cunt and felt the back of her cavern, swirling with warm, liquid delight. It felt like I could stick my head inside her tight cunt and with a headlamp, I could look around and see if there were any cave drawings. She was huge inside and yet liquid and sensuous.

I was a little worried about cumming again. I wasn't sure about it, if I could or should. I wanted to put cum into Sonja but ignoring Momma seemed rude. I suddenly felt a surge in her body and a welling of heat around my cock. The liquid jelly of her cunt seemed to thicken, growing denser around my cock, clutching the space my cock filled, enveloping my cock, teasing it, enthralling it. Pressure increased and I felt it amazingly enough. My orgasm, which I thought I would plan for and be able to forecast arrived with no warning, not build up, responding to the liquid containment of Momma's bubbling cunt. Apparently it is easier to forecast orgasm if you have a foreskin because I erupted in this soupbowl cunt I was buried inside. Her body bucked under me, shaking her tits, they wobbled under me. I pumped and pumped with the spare satisfaction that Momma cooed she was cumming as I was. I didn't feel all that useful, like I was a sex toy, an erotic appendage more than a lover. Sonja didn't help that and oddly, for this one time, it felt good, just doing my "business".

"Momma cums easily, Sonny. Don't be too proud." Sonja chortled behind me. I grunted and pulled out of Momma's soupbowl cunt. Her cunt clinched around me, literally licking me clean as I pulled out of her, slurping as I left her.

My cock remained hard. I was stunned but seeing nearly naked Sonja behind me, sent shivers through me and any numbness vanished. I wanted to mount her too. If there had been a line of females, I'd have wanted to mount each of them. I felt it, a mania. I scooted off the bed, out from between Momma's wide legs. I stood up and dear Sonja drifted down to her knees, eyes on my glistening cock. She grasped it and licked it, then licked it again.

"Mmmm, you taste good, Sonny." She stopped and looked up at me. "I love it when you call me 'slut' so don't get all white boy nervous, now. You taste good. Ellen said you were worth the trouble and so far, she be right! You taste good at least!"

"I blame Momma, she's got pudding in her cunt." I growled. Sonja ignored me and sucked my cock down her throat in one very determined motion, then held it there.

"I put some of my cum in her pudding, slut." I muttered. "Time to use your tongue on her and clean her up." Sonja grunted, shivering around me. I felt it on the surface of my cock, all over, the sudden suction that increased in intensity. I had to grip her by the hair to pull her off my cock. I wasn't sure if she'd fallen in love with cocksucking, with my cock or if she suddenly understood Momma was waiting for her tongue and sought distraction but I had to drag her around and drape her between Momma's legs.

"Time to eat Momma, Sonja slut." I muttered. I felt the resistance fade. "I will fuck you while you eat her." The resistance transformed into eagerness. She had to lie down on the bed to get her mouth onto her mother's cunt. When I left Momma, she oozed deeper into the huge bed so that Sonja could lie between her legs wrap her arms around those huge black thighs. Sonja buried her face in Momma's cunt. She fit between Momma's legs, spreading her own legs, opening herself. Sonja's arms didn't reach around Momma's thighs so she altered her positioning. She placed her hands to either side of Momma's pink cunt, pulling the woman open and licked her.

"Oh Sonja, honey, you don't have to..." Momma began but the swipe of Sonja's tongue stopped her statement. She inhaled, then grunted. "Oh, oh honey, yes, you do have to, Momma needs you to, Momma wants you, your tongue, your lips on my freshly fucked pussy...lick Momma, kiss and suck Momma's pussy." The woman moaned around the pleasure clogging her throat and fogging her mind.

I crawled between the pair of spread black legs accented with the blaring white garters and stocking legs, balancing on Momma's knees, positioning myself at Sonja's cunt. I slid into her. She was wet and slick but tight, so very tight I only got my cock head inside her before she tensed and halted the easy penetration. I hesitated then pushed harder. Her black cunt clinched then sucked, drawing me deep into her slender body. The contrast with Momma was exhilarating. Her cunt was tight and slick and as I pushed into her, her body arched under me, pressing herself onto my cock. Her tight, fine ass cheeks kissed my body back as I sank into her midnight goodness. Her body began to pulse under me, fucking me by humping the bed under her, grinding herself up under me, then arching into the the bed, seeking something to rub her clit for her I suppose. A mattress hardly qualifies but any port in a storm. I worked my cock into her cunt until I lay over her, hands on Momma's thighs, propping me up. I rode Sonja's rise and fall body, her black back rippled with the effort, her tongue and rich lips pleasing Momma and her torso down doing much of the work of fucking Sonny. What a dedicated woman she was!

Momma reached down and gripped her daughter by the hair and ground her face into her pinkness. Sonja began to grunt as I plunged in and out of her cunt. I fucked her, slow and deep while her mother ground her face into Momma's cunt. When she orgasmed the first time, the clinch of her cunt told the tale, reporting on the state of her lean, black body, orgasmic. She bucked under my weight, moaning and gulping at the cunt filling her vision. I pulled back and slapped against her ass over and over, faster and faster, harder and harder until I felt her clinching on me. I buried my cock in her cunt.

Sonja bucked under me again, rippling with a second orgasm as her body responded to me.

"Fuck her ass, Sonny." Ellen's voice crashed into my twisted reality.

I was just finding my stride, so to speak, and the little bitch had to trip me up with another fucked up suggestion. I coasted to a stop, panting over the black woman pinned to the bed.

"Her ass?" I felt Momma groan and then the world moved for everyone. I turned to scan the room. Ellen and the St. Vincents were there, staring at me.

"Who's the barge." Ellen asked snidely.

"Momma Maxwell." I grunted, pulsing inside, Sonja. "Sonja's mother. I am pretty sure this is cheating."

Ellen moved around to the side of the bed for a better view. Her entourage drifted behind her. I gripped Sonja by the hips and ground into her. She raised her head and screamed.

"God, oh god, cumming, cumming, cumming, fuck me!" Her voice warbled and swooped, like a drunk sea gull. Then she bucked under me, her hips surging back at me, smashing her ass against me as I ground into her cunt. Her body vibrated under me, pinned and filled, her hands were holding Momma's cunt open, rubbing the thick clit but she was gasping over it, her head bobbing, resisting Momma's hand trying to push it down into the hungry maw.

"Her ass, fuck it now." Ellen directed.

I was vulnerable, okay? In a very suggestible position. I pulled my cock out of that awesome black cunt and with some difficulty, located her asshole. I hesitated for it was untouched and should have been dry but I found it to be slick and wet and open. I pushed into her.

Sonja orgasmed again as I penetrated her ass.

Her ass was prepared to be mounted. That much was apparent. Clearly there was some anticipation of my arrival. I felt a paradox crawl inside my cock and blossom; either I was going to cum albeit blowing dust, or I was going all flaccid at the end of my endurance. I had that feeling with the thought and so, hand on the woman's perfect ass, I galloped immediately into a caterwauling drive to pump cum into her. I fucked Sonja's fine black ass hard, rocking her forward as she grunted into her mother's pink cunt. Her ass was smooth, clear, firm and luscious. The pre-lube was sufficient. I slide in and withdrawing felt the slick tension of her ass clamping down on my cock.

"Let us help." Candice whispered, crawling onto the bed, huddling up on my right side and Xavia on the left side of me. Even clothed these two women had the capacity to arouse a wooden cigar Indian. They both reached under us, their other hand clutching my bare ass. I felt them probing for Sonja's pussy and soon one touched the black woman's clit, I presume because her ass chomped down on my cock like she was going to bite it off. The other I presume began to pump fingers into her cunt, don't ask me how, I was doing my part in her ass and had long since lost any aspiration to stage managing the situation. I was the cock in the ass and that was enough by then. I felt the drain on me.