Extending the MILF List Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers

Oh.

The realization hit me in the solar plexus and then sucker punched me in the glass paper weight I called a jaw. Sammy was still talking.

"Just listen. You are losing weight, for fuck sake. A guy from school said he saw you downtown and ask if you were addicted to heroin or something. You are fucking yourself to death and Landon has a suggestion."

"Suggestion?" I knew what that word meant but it was like sitting in an electric chair and suddenly getting that it had nothing to do with light. My mind was still back at the light that had gone on...or more descriptive of the feeling, gone out. Oh my god, they were right!

"Will you listen to him?" Sammy asked, laying a hand on my arm, my sisters had retreated...no, no, that was me...I had stepped back. Sammy followed me. "We are concerned about you, Sonny. This is dangerous." Then he grinned, with that "I am about to say something wildly politically incorrect but so funny I can't stop myself" look. "I get that fucking yourself to death is the way to go, but you are too young to die. Walk down and fuck them all!"

"Fuck them all." I repeated, like I was tasting the words for later application in a recipe.

Landon appeared around Dalia.

"We have a plan, one that I have been working on with Darlene for weeks."

I shook my head.

"No, no, no...don't say it." I felt it in my gut that it was bound to be something horrible.

"Sonny, you cannot be responsible for pleasing all the women you have fucked. No one man can. How many collars have you handed out, anyway."

"Well, let me see, Annie is one, Kyla put hers on, Natasha, oh Alissa..." Sammy smacked my arm.

"A rhetorical question, moron. Shut up and listen."

Landon continued.

"These women have all had their eyes opened to their sexual potential."

"Eyes." I interjected. I was like a tennis player trying to win points by altering the speeds of my returns. My interruptions were not making any sense, which didn't help my rejection of the situation.

"Fucking shut up, Sonny and listen!" Georgia said, her voice rising. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I shut up and listened. The last time I heard that tone in her voice I needed stitches, a lot of them.

Landon stared at me and finally crossed his arms.

"Sonny, I want to own every woman you have acquired. Not me personally, not the way you do but own, for us...in the sense that I have the right over their cunts. Who and what touches them. Darlene says that a MILF house would make thousands if we ran it right and made sure the powers that be became the powers that fucked in a very safe and intelligent way. We just need to know how to collect the money and keep the accounting straight and Sammy and Brent have been working on it."

"Whores?" I growled. "You want to make our mothers into whores?" I found I was shouting and took a long deep breath.

"Hush." Funny, when Landon said it, it stuck. Landon in love had altered him but this was Landon in love and Darlene whispering sweet business plans in his ear while he fucked her. I just knew it but strangely, I felt my tense shoulders relax. "I'll organize a way to manage this so that there is a double blind system so they cannot track the money. Sammy came up with a really cool method. It will be really difficult to track back and we can launder the money..."

I shook my head.

"No. Not just no, but fuck no!" I finally felt angry, really angry. After all the buffeting, driven by the winds and tossed, I had finally had enough. "I don't want to know any details...it is a fucked up idea. I want no part of it."

"That's our point. You go on like you are but no one needs you to fuck them...you just fuck as you like. Right now you have far to many women who are..."

"No. No!" I cried, hearing the whine in my voice and choking it off. "No. I want nothing to do with this. They are mine."

"But you cannot keep them all happy." Landon said.

That phrase reverberated and I felt it deep inside me and I went weak in the knees.

"No." I repeated, whispering. "No. They are all mine."

"I told you this wouldn't work." Tawny said. "Go ahead, Georgia, you were right."

When my eyes focused, Brent was standing before me holding a lap top with Skype making its crazy robot sound. It clicked and Mom appeared.

"Oh shit." I muttered. "Um, hi Mom." I said.

"Sonny...I don't have a lot of time but you listen to what Landon tells you. If you don't make a B on any assignment, you can't fuck anyone until you finish the next assignment. If your average falls below a B, in any class, you can't fuck anyone at all until that average is back up. You hear me, boy?"

Oh shit...the nuclear option. The "mom voice" reached down inside of me and clutched my heart and squeezed. I did the only thing I could do. I nodded.

"Good...it wouldn't hurt you to call your mother sometimes." A cock appeared, a man's hand pushed at the back of her head and the cock slide into her mouth and then the picture doinked and vanished. I felt like my retinas had been repossessed.

Landon was talking, I made sense of this line.

"...won't ever call you. You can call them. If they need sex, they call me and I will link them up. We will have it set up on a subscription basis that has nothing to do with sex but we'll take care of a lot of folks. Alissa thinks that there is quite a market for it if we can manage it right."

"I want them all. I want to keep them all."

"Of course you do but you can't." Landon said, speaking to me like I was in shock. In that moment, I realized that yes, I likely was in shock. My cock stops working and suddenly all my pussy is being rustled away from me. It wasn't fair.

I realized I had become a whiny little bitch in the last ten minutes. My mind cleared and my back straightend.

"Okay, you're right. This is absurd. But Alissa is mine, and Kyla and Natasha...And Annie and Lydia and Lynn and..." Landon interrupted me.

"No, stop. You won't own anyone but we all know if you call any woman they will, mostly, answer the phone and meet you and bend over for you. That's your magic power. I don't understand it, didn't believe it but it is you. You don't fuck every woman you touch but you have an uncanny ability to identify the ones that will fuck you and when you ask for the privilege they throw off their bra with their caution and you mount them like they want and they love you for it. You fuck them because you can...and they are happy to oblige. No, you will stop owning anyone. You can pursue them and even collar them if you like...but the collar is a corporate collar."

"A community collar." Brent interjected. Landon nodded.

"A community collar. When a woman wears your collar, it means I can sell them to be fucked. Everybody wins."

"What about me?" I asked. "How do I win?"

"You can fuck any female you collar whenever you like. But that is not the issue with you, never was and it is part of your charm."

"Oh? What's the issue?"

Ellen stood up out of her "fuck me, mount me" pose and moved between my sisters.

"The issue, Sonny, is that you like to help people integrate their sexuality into their lives. Instead of repressing what they want and need, they find a way to share their bodies in ways that don't damage themselves or others."

"Jeez, that sounds too good to be true." I groused.

"It is...when we are around you, it is so clear...fucking is good. When you leave, it's like we lose the bubble and forget it until the next time you come round. And that's okay. We learn, much slower in our way but you inspire us to find things we never knew we could find and integrate them." Ellen slipped her hand inside Sammy's arm and he looked so embarrassed. "I'd never have found out how well Sammy matches me without your intervention, or your access to me. I'd still be fucking B&K just to keep my job instead of working with Alissa."

Alissa appeared beside Sammy and, in front of us all, kissed him. She then looked at me.

"Sonny, right this moment my husband is fucking my sister. And they seem to be blissfully pleased about it and you know what? For the first time in my life, having my sister go second with a man I am fucking has not bothered me. Know why? Because I'm yours. Even though I know that Jamie is going to get between my knees now, likely whenever he wants, I'm still yours. See how suddenly I am distributed sexually now? Even my own son has fucked me and will again...and Ellen..." Her face clinched in that moment as though the realization was newly born and it surprised her. "Everyone of us has found something or someone fucking us that we never would have allowed...but around you, fucking is good. So we fuck what fits us and it is good." She smiled at me like she was making sense. I felt like I'd been dipped in vanilla and they were one by one washing it off of me...er, maybe licking it off of me? No, they were using a fire hose on me!

Darlene appeared beside Landon. She slipped her arm around him and he put his around her.

"Did you ever imagine Landon Clark of all people could fall in love?" She asked.

My mind was awhirl and nothing made sense to me. I staggered backwards.

"Okay, okay...I'll go to classes tomorrow...I need to go get my car." The stillness in the room shattered like like a dropped mirror. And just like that the challenge ended. No one moved but I was shouldering on my coat. I was shaking, my mind was fissured with gaps and sentence fragments and bad grammar. I retreated into the abstraction of language and found nothing but graffiti and short-lived ad campaigns and absolutely no comfort. I just wanted to be alone, to be quiet and at ease and, and, and alone! That's what trauma is like...you just want the world to stop so you can get off and go to the toilet and relieve a little pressure...but that almost never happens.

This time, though, it did. Somehow, everyone in the room sensed that Sonny was in need of a little alone time, some "me" time that didn't involve my cock making all the decisions. You hear about balanced living? I was face to face with the ugly fact that a guy cannot fuck indefinitely. A woman gets chafed but a guy...we just can't! At some point, the cock won't answer the bell and everyone knows you cannot fuck with a limp dick. It ain't possible! A guy cannot fuck without limit! I had been acting like it was and now the maw had opened up under my feet and I was falling! But you know the oddest thing? It felt like everyone in the room understood and were willing to give me the space and time to "figure things out", which is code for not give it one more fucking thought. I wanted to watch cartoons and get hyped up on sugar cereal.

"I'll drive you." Ellen said, stepping into her panties. I stared at her and she caught me. "What? It's fucking cold out there. I go out in that cold with my cunt as wet as it is around you and I'll get frost bite for sure." In the midst of my extra-sensual crisis, Ellen could still be as practical as an auto mechanic. Oddly, that reassured me. Despite the fact that I had hunted the milfius pussicus, found it, fucked it, surveyed the species and been devoured by it one at a time, I felt a sense of well-being. Ellen's forthrightness re-grounded me. I nodded assent. With that, we left my house.

We drove in silence to my car but once there she grasped me by the arm before I opened the door to go get it.

"Sonny wait. Your sisters got you a room. Here's the room key. They want you to relax and go to class in the morning. They packed your things, so it should all be there. You can stay there all week until you get caught up."

I stared at the keycard but finally took it.

"The Mystery of Life, room 1723." Ellen said.

How I got there, I don't know, honestly. I arrived and was walking down the corridor in a bit of a haze. The world had shifted under my feet. I thought of all the unfinished things I had, Lynn came to mind. No, she wasn't unfinished, just drooling milk. Holly, Laura and her brothers, Lydia and Xavia and...the list got really long suddenly and I was too tired to think about it. My mother had told me to get my grade average above a B or no nookie for Sonny and the last thing I wanted was for her to need to return from China to make me study. That much was clear. I drove to the Mystery of Life, parked and made my way inside.

I found the door to my room awash in a luscious sense of relief...I know, that's just nuts. I didn't think I'd get up Monday morning and go from one deep pussy to the next and plumb them all with the length of my cock. I swear, I felt relieved.

I opened the door and stepped inside. A light was on. I presumed it was the turn down service until I heard a woman's voice.

"Hello?" I stopped. Behind me the door swung to and clunked closed. "Who is there?" I ventured deeper into the room, not a suite, just a simple room with a hall past the bath to the bedroom. I peeked around the corner. A substantial woman was sitting up in bed, a flimsy negligee draped across her substantial tits held in place by straining spaghetti straps. She was looking at me hungrily.

"I must have the wrong room." I mumbled, looking at the key in my hand.

"Sonny Duncan?" She said pleasantly.

I nodded, gobsmacked.

"I'm Mavis Percival. You don't know me. My husband is Howard Percival. He is your sisters' boss."

"Oh fuck." I muttered. "The Five Hundred mile rule."

Mavis nodded.

"Your sister Georgia and I worked out a trade. You fuck me into a puddle and we get caught, so Howard will fuck your sister Georgia into a puddle."

I shook my head.

"Fuck me." I said. "Nothing is as it appears." I thought.

"Gladly." Said Mrs. Howard Percival, patting the bed beside her.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers