Extending the MILF List Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

D. Debra smiled. It was a dopey smile, like all her IQ had been replaced with strawberry jam, removed and put in a jar somewhere and all that remained was lust and drooling anticipation in her body, need and desire, hopes and dreams of orgasm. Suddenly, the woman who fucked a half dozen guys for a whole weekend was present and accounted for. All thought of resistance had vanished. When she looked up at me, her eyes were adoring and filled with that lust and need I referred to before. It was there, naked in her eyes and she no longer expended any energy trying to hide or change or modify it. It burned in her and her body, built for sex, blended with the lust flaring inside her.

Tawny sat up.

"My god, that was intense."

"I'm going to teach you to do that." Georgia chortled.

"Fuck you, Nova." Tawny shot back.

"Sonny said!" Georgia returned.

Just like that, the shift in me bled out into the world around me. I have no idea how this happened but suddenly "Sonny said" became a thing. Tawny's eyes dropped, she bowed her head and nodded.

"Oh. Okay." She whispered.

I glanced at Dalia and she raised her eyebrows.

"Don't mess with success." She whispered sotto voce. "Take 'yes' for an answer."

I nodded, good sense is good sense no matter who says it and Dalia was the most sensible of all of us, even nude and freshly but incompletely fucked as she was then. I shrugged off my naked sisters and extended a hand to the recently climaxed sister. Tawny took it and stood up, wavered and teetered against Dalia and I. D. Debra sat on her heels amidst our legs, like a pet unwilling to get out of our way without being nudged or even kicked aside. She just sat still, waiting. The transformation of the woman astonished me, and aroused me.

I pushed Tawny to the side and grasped D. Debra by the hair. I yanked it a little. She squeaked but rose up on her knees too, to relieve the pain.

"On the bed, Debbie Does Everyone," I said. She rose up from her knees and crawled slowly, sensuously onto the bed. She looked like a panther, all lines and silken promise. She rolled onto her back. My cock twitched.

I turned back to Dori, still mounted on Jamie's cock.

"Up you go, Mommy slut." I muttered. She blushed but did as instructed, lifting off Jamie's drooping cock. I gestured to Dalia. "Clean his cock off please, Dally." She glanced at me but then moved to her knees and simply sucked Jamie's cock into her mouth. Her head began to bob and I could see he'd snapped to full strength almost immediately. Dalia took that as a humming compliment.

I gestured to Dori.

"Sit on the edge of the bed." I said softly. "One of my sisters will clean you up so I can fuck you and your daughter. Your daughter promised you to me...and now I own you both." Dori's face worked, no clear expression appeared, no definite reaction...just a melange of emotions washing over her, filling her eyes with somber promises. She glanced at my two unoccupied sisters. They glanced at each other then focused on me.

"Georgia, clean this lovely MILF up while I mount her daughter." The words wriggled inside me, filled the air with lurid promise themselves. Georgia got to her knees. She didn't need to push Dori's knees wide because the eager MILF opened them like an angel's wings and exposed her drooling cunt. Georgia covered it with her mouth and Dori bucked once and sat back on her hands. Her hips hunched at my sister's eager mouth, rising and falling like a calm sea, making Georgia's head bob gently on each rising swell. Her mouth made wet, licking and sucking sounds as she slurped Jamie's cum from Dori Hamilton's cunt.

I moved around them, my hard cock aching to sink into D. Debra. Her legs opened for me and I was between them, her mother leaning back against me, pressing at me, feeling me. I bent over Dori's daughter, fit my cock to her drooling cunt and thrust inside her, filling her cunt with my cock. D. Debra bucked under me and cried out.

"I'm cumming, Master!" She keened, her voice replete with erotic satisfaction. I was surprised and delighted. I was surprised both by her immediate orgasm and her words. I don't know now and didn't know then of they were connected or merely concurrent. It seemed entirely possible that she orgasmed because of the words, that finally she was voicing a deeply held desire that, once turned into words, ignited the orgasm itself. Just saying "master" may have been sufficient to set the slut off.

Slut.

That was the word in my mind. The inherent disrespect of the term caught in my mind like a fishhook catches in a taffeta tutu.

Slut.

A slut is a person who never says "no" to an offer to fuck or be sexual...and so yes, D. Debra would be my slut, mine. She'd not tell me 'no' again. That's what it meant to me. I ground our bodies together, my cock rooted deep inside her cunt. She sighed, her eyes fluttering as the orgasm faded from her body.

"Oh god, Sonny, finally." She whispered.

I ignored that comment at that time. It took more than I had to acknowledge it and give it proper credence and consideration. I was fucking her, after all. My two heads thought she was just telling me that she needed cock, like she said the night before and I was late arriving...or was that her mother that said that? Or both? Ah memory, it's nice to have it but I have just enough to know that mine is poor and poorly implemented.

Dori was literally leaning on my legs, her shoulder brushing my thigh as I fucked her daughter. D. Debra met each downward thrust with her lifting hips, taking my cock into her cunt with such relish, I thought I had the wrong woman. All semblance of antagonism was gone, replaced by eager inculcation of my cock into her cunt.

"All clean." Dori's voice alerted me that the landscape was about to change again. Sure enough, she crawled around behind me and lay down beside D. Debra. She unconsciously caressed her cunt, she slipped a finger inside herself and finger fucked herself. I know because I was watching. I broke away from that sight and leaned over her and kissed her. Her kiss was that of a lover, not a woman lying naked beside her daughter while the man kissing her fucked her daughter. She was aroused and engaged sexually in the moment and her kiss testified that whatever was occurring, she took ribald delight in it.

Dori broke the kiss and I confess it was a disappointment. One of my favorite things is to be kissing one woman while fucking another. It's just illicit enough to be wonderful and rare enough to be deserve to be treasured. That this was a fabled mother and daughter pair made it all the sweeter.

"Fuck me now, Sonny." She whispered. "Your bit of a Brit just warmed me up. Come collect for me now." She snickered a little and pressed the side of her left leg against my waist. I pulled free of D. Debra's tight, clutching cunt and moved over between the legs of the needy mother, D. Debra's needy mother. Dori's hand found my Debbie-slut-slick cock and directed it directly into her cunt. I slide into her right to the hilt, her sheathe tightened around me and I felt her cunt muscles massage me, tight and firm. She had me and held me and clutched me like I was her very own. Who owned whom?

I kissed her lips but she shook her head.

"D. Debra." Dori whispered and I twisted to kiss Dori's daughter. D. Debra's hands found my face and held me against her mouth. Her lips parted, her tongue lashed at my lips until they parted and then we joined in a deep soul kiss that seemed to connect our very souls. The soles of my feet felt her tongue and my body from there up kissed her back, even while my ass rose and fell between her mother's open, welcoming legs.

"Oh, glorious god in heaven!" The British brogue, broke over me like a wave. "He's fucking mum and daughter!" Jamie's voice sounded so enthralled, so amazed I stopped fucking Dori, broke my kiss with D. Debra and looked over at him. The sexual spell was broken. My fucking brain was chewing over his words and found something just crazy enough that I could not ignore...I had to address it and right then, since if I kept fucking and kissing I'd forget.

"What the fuck, Jamie, you fucked your mother and daughter last night! What do you mean? You're just watching!" As soon as the words fluttered into the wild, I knew the answer and that I was asking just a stupid question.

"I know, old man." He returned, not noticing or caring that carrying on a conversation with a bloke who is balls deep in a mother and kissing a daughter might be a poor choice and bad use of an opportunity. "It is different seeing it. I'd been on about sex with them both in so many other contexts, it was not all that different. They both liked to argue with me about whoever I was fucking that week, giving me a good once over about the pros and cons of this slut or that slut. Doing them, it was wonderful but I didn't get to focus much on the fact that I was fucking me mum and me sis. This time, watching you, it's like...my god!" He hesitated.

"Mate," Dalia said from behind his legs, using a spot on English accent of her own that mirrored his own. "Don't you think it's a mite rude to interrupt a bloke 'oo is fucking a mother and daughter as you speak, not to mention ignoring the woman sucking your cock for you?"

"Oh Christ in a coffin!" Jamie swore. He stroked Dalia's face and she fairly purred into it, pressing her face against his hand, before licking the end of his cock and then pressing her mouth down on it again.

I'd ground to a halt in my pumping fuck motion into D. Debra Hamilton. The woman and her cape of disdain in which she'd wrapped herself for so long and so often was gone. Her hands caressed even while I looked away from her, even while her mother lay under me, pinned to the bed. Dori hissed and groaned under me, nuzzling my neck and keening, her cunt pulsing around my cock, massaging it with intention that spangled my mind and dragged it away from Jamie fucking my sister's mouth to the business at hand, er, the pleasure at hand. When I turned back, Dori caught my face in her hands, pulled it to her lips and kissed me even as her legs wrapped around me. I felt her motion push D. Debra aside.

I broke the kiss and looked over at Dori's fuckbitch daughter. D. Debra lay on her back, a finger thrust deep into her cunt arching against it, rolled up on the back of her head so her body bridged beside us. Her hips pulsed, suspended as they were off the bed, jerking as she grunted through her private orgasm. I wrestled free of Dori and mounted my new acquisition, finally having fought through the fine print, I had gained what I sought.

"I own you now, bitch." I muttered, covering D. Debra, her legs flaring around me. Her mother sat up and kissed my back as she could while I fucked her daughter. D. Debra took me in like a long lost and very rich cousin. Her cunt had a firmness, a tight tension that her mother's lacked. Dori's cunt was soft, welcoming, cloying so that she seemed to stick to my cock. D. Debra felt like taut rubber, flexible and cool, like plastic designed to return to shape immediately up on being stretched. D. Debra's cunt closed around my cock and held it, trying to destroy the rigid delight with sheer force of will and constriction.

I drew back, lifting my body, removing my spuling spike from her cunt nearly entirely. D. Debra keened, her eyes glazed, twitching this way and that as though panic pursued her, panic at losing my cock, at being emptied when all she desired was to be fully filled, to be consumed by her own need finally freed, released to me so I could use it like a collar on her neck, with a leash that left her tethered by her need to me.

I plunged down into her tight goodness, filling her cunt with my hard cock. She shivered under me.

"Oh my god." She hissed. "Sonny, yes Master, oh my god!" She bucked under me, her hips swelled, her cunt engulfed me and lifted me so we collided in midair, her body accepting my cock as its due, its just desserts, its final and complete desire. Her orgasm welled up and burst, like a bubble of pleasure finally released to suffuse her, body and mind. I galloped into motion, thrusting down into D. Debra harder and faster until my brow ran with sweat and my breath became ragged as ripped muscles. And still D. Debra orgasmed.

Over and over she clinched and bucked under me, completely consumed by the frothing pleasure. Her tits rode her chest proudly, thrusting against me as I ground us together. I swear I could feel the tight, hard knots of her nipples against me as I fucked her, her hands clinched on my shoulders like grappling hooks, holding us together. Every little motion, every sound she made bespoke of her cavorting need and the finally undeniable desire to be mine, to be my slut, her need to be just a useful rollcall of holes that answered my need.

Something popped in my head. I swear it felt like a guy wire snapping in a vicious wind. For a moment, I stiffened, utterly out of my body. I returned to find the bitch was climaxing without me. Not D. Debra bitch, bitch, me, my body. I came aware half way through my own orgasm, pumping gout after gout of cum into D. Debra and her gulping cunt drank it down. Her body bucked under me again and again, twitching and jerking as each orgasm shook her, shivering her timbers and leaving her pulsing and shifting under me as my own towering orgasm lapsed and ran down.

"Oh Sonny." She whispered. "Oh my Master!" Such adoration and delight echoed in her voice that I could no more answer her than I could argue with Dr. King. When you're right, you're right and I won't gainsay you for all the tea in China...and not because I don't like tea! Dori was kissing my back and as I sagged and sloughed to my left, exposing half of D. Debra's torso, she bent past me to her daughter and kissed her on the mouth.

Even with my cock catatonic from the orgasm just passed, it felt D. Debra's cunt react when her own mother kissed her on the mouth. I turned my head, feeling like a body thrown from a head-on collision that did not quite make it out of the windshield. My bones had given up all urge to be rigid even as my cock was trying to retreat. D. Debra's cunt though gnawed at my cock and ordered it back to full rigidity. Her cunt was alive, clinching and clawing at my cock wishing I could stretch her open more, to be more deeply embedded in her. All the while Dori's tits draped over my side and shoulder while she kissed her daughter on the mouth.

Finally, they released each other. D. Debra's hand had knotted in Dori's hair. They stared at each other.

"Thank you for sharing Sonny with me." Dori whispered.

"Fuck you." D. Debra whispered back. "He had you first." Dori nodded.

"Yes, he did, but he wanted you. He took me because I was in need."

"And because he's a slut. He fucked Aunt Doreen too." D. Debra was not vacuous all of a sudden. Her leathern character remained intact, even while I was planted deep in her cunt. That little demonstrate made my cock swell once more to full strength.

"Oh god, he's hard again, inside me...I can feel it expand and grow inside me!" D. Debra hissed.

"I'm right here, bitches." I muttered in tune with the two of them. Dori giggled.

"Unless you are planted in my cunt, I doubt your existence." She whispered.

"I doubt it if he is planted in my cunt." D. Debra responded. "Nothing real can feel that good!"

Dori lifted off of us and sat up, dragging her mammoth tits over my body as she did so.

"What next?"

Just like that the bliss these two women gave me shifted and I was cognizant and clear. I lifted my hard cock out of D. Debra and she moaned like I was damaging her. Maybe I was. Her hunger for my cock was unmistakable and the shallow little fuck swelled with pride. I rolled free of mother and daughter and sat up on the far side of the bed.

"Jamie...I promised you girlfriend and sister. I have under promised so I could overdeliver. Fuck my three sisters, my girlfriend and her mother."

"Oh god." Tawny and Georgia said, again together as though they'd rehearsed it. Only after that sound died down did I realize Dalia had grunted and mumbled around the dick in her mouth what was surely the exact same sentiment.

I stood up and turned around. Jamie stared at me from across the bed holding the kissing mother and daughter, with my sister sucking his cock. Dori had her fingers inside D. Debra's cunt and was finger fucking her. D. Debra's ass was bouncing on the bed up and down as her mother fingered her and kissed her. I glanced down at them. Georgia and Tawny had perched on a couple chairs and were nakedly watching the rest of us do each other.

I nodded to them.

"Mind if I give you to my friend here?" I said, thinking I was being polite and yet still masterful. They were watching Dalia sucking his cock with nothing short of lust with a smidge of envy. Dori and daughter clicked apart. Dori stood up, her luscious breasts swaying before my eyes. All I could think was that I needed to mark them to show I owned her. I'm always overlooking something.

"We will shower while you have the sisters, then you can have us and then it's mix and match as you like until the starch in your cunt rocket is all in one or the other of us and all you have left is hopes and dreams." Dori giggled then. She bumped the bed with her thigh. "Debbie Does What Sonny Says, come with me, I mean let's go wash you off and get you squeaky clean so Sonny can hand you to his friend here. I don't know why...?" She looked askance at me.

I shrugged. I didn't know it at the time but it was payment in kind and double the meaning I thought it had.

"I fucked his mother and sister so it follows that I should return something in kind." Not the whole story but standing there naked with my wilting wick did not make me loquacious. I watched as D. Debra got slowly off the bed, moving like she was either old or worn thin until she looked over at me and smiled and winked. She let her mother lead her away to the master bath, tottering bow legged and dripping cum from between her legs. She glanced back at me over her shoulder but did not speak. The challenge was gone from her eyes, the lifted chin was lower now, her lips parted, eye wistful. I had the feeling that my journey with her was over, complete...I'd won her but now what to do with her? I knew that answer.

Fuck her.

Oh, and complete my promise, give her to my friends one hole at a time, then all three at the same time. I chuckled imagine her delight at riding the Airtight Express.

While I stood lost in thought, Jamie had begun stage managing my sisters onto the bed before me. He mounted Tawny first, announcing that the youngest always gets neglected. Tawny howled into an immediate orgasm and Dalia went down on Georgia. I walked around the bed and into the bathroom. The doorless shower was on and mother and daughter were naked and well soaped together. The white suds glistened on their slick bodies, their breasts bobbed and swayed as they moved. I stood outside the spray of the shower at the entrance watching them. They knew I was there but acted as if they didn't, not looking at me, first one then the other soaping and rubbing each glorious body, one then the other. Back and forth they went until they had been both cleansed twice. When they moved into a clinch, kissing and humping the other's thigh, I moved in amongst them and broke that up...against my better judgment.

They turned to me and I had mother and daughter soaping me in tandem, four soft firm hand rubbing my body and when I was squeaky clean, one mouth, Dori's, on my cock and one kissing my lips. D. Debra held to me, pressing her wondrous body to mine, one tit on either side of my left arm while her mother knelt before me and suckled my cock.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers
1...34567...14