All Comments on 'Extorting the English Teacher'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Kinda dumb, looks like an escapee from the humor/satire section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Funny how the english teacher corrected something that was right to start with

"It was me" is actually correct usage, "me" being the object.

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Second Anonymous,

Actually, no. Obviously, "was" is a linking verb and, therefore, the pronoun should be in the nominative case. Many grammarians would allow "me" these days certainly but it is still, technically, incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My bad

You are absolutely right, tangentjoker. Many apologies. The other use is so common I incorrectly assumed it was right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Overbrook

I played football against them in school, they sucked! a horrible football team back then.

Surprised you actually picked a real place for the story, it was ok overall.

Every teacher I ever knew would of thrown her own kid under the bus to save her own career...but it needs a place to start right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

I can't wait to read more (students trying to find proof of the legend). Your plot is very kinky and very good. I love very much the way the teacher has to dress (heels, stockings, short skirt). Maybe bondage in classroom.

s1xers1xerabout 10 years ago
Excellent

A lovely tale, kept me enthralled and turning the pages. Well done.

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers,

Yes, Overbrook does tend to suck so you could imagine how important a trophy would be to them. It's not like the case was jam packed or anything.

I'm not sure if this will become a series. I did not write the plot for this. I just wrote a story that followed the plot. I feel as though the story, at least in part, belongs to zurustru. It was zurustru who named Tom and who came up with the school break in and a cap being left behind. I named all the other characters and tried to weave a story between the plot points. When I was about halfway through, I showed it to zurustru via email and made several corrections.

I feel any additional stories would need to be plotted by zurustru. Zurustru has sent me another plot, in another town with different characters. We're discussing that one. I have a few stories of my own plotted out and this new plot by zurustru is not as detailed as the one that became Extorting the English Teacher.

I hoped the readers would see Samantha as special. How many teachers would be so loyal to their children especially when the loyalty doesn't seem mutual? How many teachers would correct a son's grammar while he's confessing to a crime? Samantha is strange and improbable yet possible and I love characters like that.

Thank you, all, for reading. I still do not know why zurustru picked me to give a plot such as this. This really is not the category for which I generally write.

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the Favorites!

Extorting the English Teacher has gotten more favorites than any other story or chapter I have written for Literotica. Thank you, everyone, for reading. Thank you, zurustru, for the plot. And, of course, thank you, FangsAnarchy, for all the great help you give me.

ravi34555ravi34555about 10 years ago
superb story

excellent story.....kept me hard thruout.....wish if it cud b continued

d_floweredd_floweredalmost 10 years ago
Hubby and I loved it.

I just loved this story. I got so tingly that my husband got a reward for being close by. He read it the next day and...well, you know.

Keep writing, Dee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
all right, all right, all RIGHT!!!!

Thank you (and your inspiror) for one of the most-fun stories it's been my pleasure to read on this site! I loved it from the beginning, and it seemed to get better with each successive chapter! I usually do not use an exclamation point after each consecutive sentence, butt with this particular tale, I feel they are fully deserved! BRAVISIMO! I'd like to find out how, or even if she ever explained to the other men in her life I.e. her husband, as well as her poor, tortured son, the rationale behind her excessive sexual behavior! See, more exclamation points! YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thumbs up!

Believable enough premise, nice escalation, I really enjoyed it! The end is a bit too good to be true, but that's fine I guess...

DarkdepthsDarkdepthsalmost 6 years ago

A fantastic story!

I am more a fan of not having a happy end and it seems a little forced, but nonetheless a fantastic read. Great build up and teasing. Is it possible that you do something similar in the future? A like this kind of teacher blackmail stories.^^

SlntvoyeurSlntvoyeurover 2 years ago

Super Erotic story

Loved the entire story, great beginning and nice build up and beyond. Amazingly titillating till the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I guess there had to be a ending

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't like the ending it feels force. In reality they would keep fucking her, eventually even other students would get to fuck her. It would be a daily gangbang from her house to school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous