Extorting the English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answered him, "Why? Do you need me to help you straighten out your Longfellow?"

Tom was devastated. He sat in mute humiliation as his mother traded double entendres with several more students. He simply couldn't understand what was going on with her. He didn't know why she seemed determined to make his life a living hell. He didn't even look at her when the bell rang. He just grabbed his books and trotted off to his next class.

The blackmailer was getting worse. He ordered Samantha to wear more revealing outfits. Her third day in Tom's class, she was bowing low and revealing an incredible amount of décolletage while being recorded by the male students. She didn't know how much more she could bear. She blocked everyone out. Her son. All of the students. She had no choice. The blackmailer obviously could see her and hear her. If she didn't comply, she'd be sending her child to prison. She didn't feel human anymore. She was some depraved animal instead. She could tell herself she was helping her son but she just wasn't sure any longer. She waited for Bill to fall asleep every night and then she would let herself cry. It was her only release now that the blackmailer contacted her during every class. Things became a little easier when Mr. Bridges returned. The blackmailer did not contact her during the three classes she would have been covering for him.

One week before the Senior Trip, Jeff and Tucker came to the house while Tom was at the library.

"Oh, hi, boys," Samantha said cheerfully. "I'm afraid Tom's not here right now."

"We know," said Jeff. "We came here to talk to you."

"Oh?" she asked somewhat defensively. She wondered if Tom had sent them to talk her out of her slutty ways.

"May we come in?" asked Jeff.

"Oh, of course. What did you want to talk about?"

"Our arrangement," Tucker said.

"What arrangement is that?"

Tucker answered, "The one where you do whatever we say so we don't tell the cops about Tom breaking in to the school."

"You bastards! It's been the two of you all along?" Samantha asked in a demanding tone.

"Watch your language, Mrs. Flick," Jeff said in a threatening way. "There are tons of kids at school who are just waiting to post pics and vids of your pussy on Tumblr and destroy your career. We've stopped them so far. Don't give us a reason to destroy you."

"Haven't you already? Why are you here anyway?"

"We might not be able to give you your instructions by phone during the Senior Trip," Tucker said with a gleam in his eyes. "We need to make sure you'll respond as well when we give you orders directly. Show us your tits."

Samantha was freaking out inside despite how calm she may have appeared externally. There were two blackmailers! They were her son's best friends! She had known Tucker since he was a toddler! Most likely they were the two who broke into the school with Tom, but she didn't have any proof to make such an allegation. They, on the other hand, had all the male members of the senior class - and possibly some of the girls - shooting daily videos of her doing various lewd acts in the classroom. The blackmail might have been all about Tom before, but now her ass was also on the line. There was no way to stop now. They had everything on her and she had nothing on them. She was their slave.

She pulled down her top and slid her bra off her shoulders. She couldn't believe she'd done that.

"Play with them," Jeff said. Samantha grabbed her breasts and kneaded them hard. She was videoed as she played with her chest.

The next few days were a blur of such commands. The extortionists ordered Samantha to meet them at various places. They made her do more and more degrading things. The day before the big trip, they were back at her house while Tom was out shopping for supplies.

"Strip," Jeff said.

She began quickly unbuttoning her blouse but was told to slow down. Music was put on, she had no idea which one did it, and she began to strip to the rhythm of the song playing. It was Dark Horse by Katy Perry. She'd never danced to something like this before. At her tormentors' instructions, she moved her hips thusly and shook her tits once they'd been freed from her blouse and bra. She whipped her long hair and slapped her own tits as her body swayed to the woman's lilting singing voice. She was down to her panties and heels when the rap portion of the song began. She twerked hard to Juicy J's voice and then slid her hands in her panties when the song returned to the chorus. Tucker was making a video of this on his phone and Jeff was stroking himself. Samantha was disgusted with herself and her houseguests but she was trapped.

She slid the panties down her legs and sat on the arm of the sofa. She leaned back and played with her pussy as the two boys watched every motion of her hands and fingers. Tucker whipped out his cock and stroked himself without losing a moment of recording time. Jeff turned off the music as the three of them masturbated in front of each other. Samantha was ashamed. What if either of the men of the house walked in at that moment? What would she say? What could she say? She'd have to admit to being a slut. She'd have to lie and say that she enjoyed this. She would have to convince someone she loved that this wasn't a living hell for her.

She had hoped that being a chaperone on the Senior Trip would have gotten her a respite from the extortion. Now she saw how utterly trapped she was. Both of these boys and Tom were signed up for the trip. They would be spending four days and three nights in Atlantic City. Her dreams of rest were now hit hard by the reality of opportunities for even greater suffering.

The three of them came very closely to one another. Samantha thought Tucker spurted first but wasn't positive about that. They had walked up to her and came on her belly. They were dogs marking their territory. She kept thinking about the repeated words from the song they'd just played for her. "Once you're mine, there's no going back."

Samantha was dreading the trip. She envisioned horrors upon horrors being inflicted on her by her son's friends. The events she anticipated were so awful that the week of "regular" torment had gone quickly for her. She didn't hesitate to move her shoulders to slowly bounce or sway her breasts in the classroom. She exposed her vagina and her cleavage all while teaching her lessons. She played with herself with her son's two friends as her private audience. She stripped and twerked for their amusement. This was nothing, after all, to the sexual tortures she expected in AC.

There were two buses and three chaperones for the trip. Since she would have a bus full of students all to herself, Samantha got to pick which students would be on her bus. She had made her list very carefully. She had selected only eighteen-year-olds, hoping for some sense of maturity. Before they had revealed their extorting identities to her, Samantha had assigned Jeff and Tucker to her bus along with her son. These were not school buses, much to her surprise. Since they would be used all four days to go from place to place and this was during a school week, the admission money required for the trip included the price of charter buses. They had very comfortable seats with tall seatbacks. They also had television monitors connected to a blu-ray player. The trip was only about an hour but they could watch a film if they wanted. One of the boys on Samantha's bus joked about watching some of the movies they had made of her. She was sure that Tom heard that and her head slumped a little. Tom sat in the front of the bus. He was the only boy who opted to do so. All the other boys were crammed in the back of the bus. As chaperone, she would be expected to go up and down the aisle and make sure that everything was ok.

The bus drivers decided to avoid the Parkway. They took Black Horse Pike towards Atlantic City. It was a little longer mileage wise, but would most likely have less traffic. When the bus left the school, Samantha was sitting near the middle of the bus. She was talking to two of the girls in her Literature class who did not think of her as a skank. One girl's father was going through a midlife crisis and she felt she understood what was going on with Mrs. Flick. They were having a pleasant conversation as Pine Hill disappeared behind them.

When their bus reached Sicklerville, the boys in the back of the bus were making a lot of noise. Samantha excused herself, got up and went back to check on them. There was a large group of boys gathered around Jeff, who was holding up a tablet. The video playing on the tablet was Mrs. Flick, in her own living room, stripping to Dark Horse.

"Hey there, slut!" one of the boys from Mr. Bridge's class said to her.

"Now, now," said Tucker. "There's no need for name calling. Come over here, Mrs. Flick. I need you to do something for me."

"What do you need?" Samantha asked with a feeling of dread rising slowly up her spine.

"Not much," Tucker said with a smile. "Just sit on my lap for a little while."

The bus was picking up speed and Samantha thought sitting would be more comfortable than trying to stand, even if she'd be sitting on a boy's lap. She did not relish the idea of sitting on a guy's lap. She really didn't need him to say that she was fat. She wasn't fat, she knew, but who knows what he might say if she put her full weight on him. She thought he might be polite about it. Besides, he owned her. As nicely as it was given, it was still an order. Samantha sat on Tucker's lap. He wrapped an arm around her chest and slowly groped her left breast. Samantha tried not to react to the sensations. She knew if she made any noises, the boys around her would think she liked the way she was being treated. She would not stop this young man she'd known for most of his life but she would not give him the satisfaction of an auditory response.

She bit her lip as he pulled on her breast through her top and her bra. Tucker grew impatient and pulled the shirt up and pulled the sleeve off her left arm. The top sat on her shoulder on that side. He popped that breast out of the cup of the bra. He pulled hard on her nipple. Samantha kept herself from moaning. Her body rocked with the strong pull on her breast. She wondered if the driver could see her. The seat backs were tall but they weren't a wall. If the driver did see her, he didn't say anything. She held the seat in front of herself for balance.

The top was pulled off over her head, but Tucker didn't do it. It was the boy who'd called her a slut. Her right breast was pulled out of her bra and handled unceremoniously. The boy slapped hard on the side of her breast several times. Jeff, who was sitting to Tucker's left, lifted Samantha's skirt and roughly rubbed her labia and clit. She held her lips closed with her teeth. She was not going to let them think she wanted to be treated like this. She would not resist, but she would not moan. She held on to her reserve. She felt the tugging and slapping on her breasts. She felt Tucker nibbling on her earlobe like a lover would. She felt the harsh rubbing fingers on her vaginal folds. She heard Jeff say she was wet. She wasn't sure if that was true. She wasn't focusing on that. She ignored the sea of phones aimed at her general direction. She only cared about two things. She would not make noise and she would not cum.

More hands were on her. Some were gentle but most were not. She was not a lover to them. She was a toy. They slapped. They pinched. Her long hair was pulled hard. Her face was slapped. A hand pushed hard on the back of her head. It was Jeff. He was guiding her head to his penis. It was wordless, certainly, but clearly this was an order. She stopped resisting and let her head go down. He pulled his penis out of his pants.

"Suck it, slut," he said coldly.

This was not her choice. She was not a slut. She opened her mouth because that was what her owner told her to do. She would never think of him as her master. She sucked on his cock. His hand was still on the back of her head. He pushed her farther than she wanted to go but she did not resist. Maybe he would suffocate her and end this all once and for all. It would be embarrassing to die with a young boy's penis in her mouth but the torture would be over. He stopped pushing her head and her instinct to breathe oxygen took over and she pulled her head off. She coughed violently but air was getting in. He'd almost choked her. She took in two really big breaths and her head was pushed down again. Samantha breathed through her nose but still had some difficulty. Jeff was trying to get her lips to completely engulf his penis. He was choking her again and really didn't seem to care.

Samantha's nose pressed against his crotch hair and he again released her. She sputtered for air as the phallus drew back from her throat. Her head was pulled up by her hair and she was dragged into the aisle of the bus. Someone slapped Samantha's cheek with his penis. She was surrounded by boys and completely exposed in the aisle.

"Give a blowjob to anyone who wants one," Jeff ordered her. "And do not waste one drop of cum. Swallow it all."

"Hey, man," Tucker said quietly to Jeff. "Are you sure about this? Tom is right up there..."

"So?" came the cold reply.

"Do we really want to humiliate him like that? I mean, he's our friend."

"Is he?" Jeff pondered this for a moment and then turned to Mrs. Flick and reminded her, "Don't waste a drop."

Jeff and Tucker saw their control over Mrs. Flick very differently. Tucker saw Mrs. Flick as a life-sized Barbie doll with black hair. They could dress her however they liked. They could pose her in any position they chose.

Jeff saw Mrs. Flick as a promise he'd made to his sister. His sister, Tina, was a Junior now but had been in Mrs. Flick's Sophomore English class last year and felt unduly pressured by Mrs. Flick. The English Teacher was very hard on the young woman. Mrs. Flick was disappointed because she saw Tina's potential. All Tina saw was a woman yelling at her for simple mistakes. The yelling was so distracting that it led to other mistakes and a vicious cycle was born.

Tina had asked Tom out once last year and he all but laughed in her face. The Flicks made Tina feel like shit and Jeff swore he made sure they knew for themselves what shit felt like. He wanted both of them to be humiliated. His friendship with Tom was a ruse to get close to him. It almost took more patience than he had. When he suggested breaking into the school with Tom, he'd planned to knock Tom out and leave him to be found by a teacher or a janitor.

Jeff suspected Tucker dropped the trophy on purpose to spare Tom from humiliation. It didn't matter. Tina's vengeance was at hand.

The boys surrounding Samantha quickly grew impatient with her. She quickly found herself bobbing her head on one penis while stroking two others at the same time. She felt disrespected by these boys but refused to be a victim. She repeatedly told herself she could handle this.

Her glasses were removed and the streaks of her mascara caused by tears she cried when she was choked became obvious. She switched off often as there were several eager dicks that wanted to feel the inside of her mouth.

Tom looked over his shoulder at the back of the bus where a throng of boys were very excited about something. He heard the moaning and the chanting from his fellow students. He knew his mom was back there somewhere but he refused to believe she was doing anything sexual. As he looked, some of the guys who were facing him smiled brightly the way one does when they are party to a private joke. Tom denied the possibility his mother was doing anything wrong.

The bus passed the huge billboard for the gentleman's club in Hammonton and a few of the boys who took turns fucking Mrs. Flick's mouth joked that she'd make more money in a single weekend at the club than she would all year as a teacher.

Someone pinched Samantha's nose closed as she deep throated another one of her students. Her head was held in place and she panicked. She gagged and the hands restraining her let go in time for her to grab two lungfuls of air. She was coughing and shaking violently but the horny boys would not let her rest for long.

Samantha's entire world became a veritable sea of young cocks pointed at her face. She would suck one and stroke two others but there were always more waiting for her. She felt very small and insignificant. She felt like the slut that boy had called her. Samantha couldn't rest. They wouldn't let her. Her only choice was to speed up and make all the boys cum. The cocks in her hands began to stiffen and the wielders of those dicks seemed desperate for release. As each pupil reached the point of no return, Samantha would suck hard on the tip and greedily accepted the deposits made into her mouth. She had to act quickly as some boys threatened to cum on her breasts and she was not allowed to waste a drop.

There was still a huge crowd around her but almost all of the boys had been sated by the time they were five miles away from Atlantic City. Tucker reached into his travel bag and pulled out a large package of wet wipes. He handed the package to Mrs. Flick and ordered her to clean herself up. The boy who'd called her a slut tried to pull the package away from her.

"Whores don't get to clean up," he said.

"Stop being a dick, man," Tucker retorted. "If we get there and the other two chaperones see Mrs. Flick like this, they're going to call off the trip and they'll report this. We don't want that shit. Let her clean up and make sure she looks like she did when she got on the bus." He turned to her and said, "Don't worry about the makeup. Wipe all of that shit off and reapply it later. We're not far. You have to hurry."

Jeff almost wished they could let Mrs. Flick step off the bus the way she'd looked but he understood what Tucker was talking about. As much as he wanted the Flicks to be completely humiliated, there were two other chaperones and he had to be careful.

The bus pulled up to the hotel they'd be staying at. Tom had caught rumors that the boys on the bus would all be fucking his mother at the hotel but he dismissed these as the wishful thinking of horny teens. He'd lost sight of his mother for a long time but she eventually came forward, looking fresh, and sat down with the girls with whom she'd been speaking earlier.

It was a quick check in and drop off at the hotel. Rooms were assigned, bags were left on beds and then the busses were boarded again as the group was transported to the Atlantic City Aquarium.

The aquarium wasn't the most awe inspiring place in the world. It was not as impressive as the aquariums in Camden or Baltimore. It had some nice exhibits. The most popular was the touch tank. Visitors were allowed to reach in to touch bamboo sharks and other interesting marine life. Touching a shark quickly became a rite of honor among the boys in the group.

Since the aquarium had three floors the only male chaperone set up what he called a "zone defense" for the chaperones. They would be there for three hours. Each chaperone would take a floor. They would stay for an hour and then cycle through until all three adults had been on all three floors.

Samantha started on the first floor. There were benches strewn about for visitors. She was given orders to pose on the bench in such a way that her skirt would ride up and her ass would be on display for all those who walked by. It was an embarrassing enough command on its own but it became worse with the realization they were not the only group touring the aquarium. Part of the command was that she had to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She bent over the bench, legs splayed, and looked with admiration at the tanks. She would occasionally caution students not to run. Her heart shaped ass was on full display and she calmly acted like a responsible adult in charge of a large group of pupils. After thirty minutes, she was instructed to change benches and poses. She was in the main flow of traffic and her pussy was exposed for all to see. Her back was arched. She felt as slutty as she looked.