Extra Credit Assignment

Story Info
Two coeds cheat and get blackbred for extra credit.
3.1k words
4.26
35k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
495 Followers

Belinda gulped nervously and buzzed the apartment. She was here for an unusual extra credit assignment. Normally Belinda would never even consider doing this kind of extra credit. But she was in danger of failing anthropology. She needed to pass, or both she AND her husband Michael would forfeit their scholarships.

The anthropology class was all about world cultures. The extra credit assignment: get pregnant with a black baby.

"What!!" Michael had said, when Belinda explained the assignment. "That's ridiculous!"

"I know!" Belinda had said. "But what else can we do? Look!"

She had gestured at the screen with the test scores.

They desperately needed those scholarships. There was no other option. Michael reluctantly admitted they WERE planning on a family. It just wouldn't be HIS baby, or HIS skin tone.

So that's why Belinda was standing out here on her day off class, buzzing this guy's apartment, a guy she had never even met before. So she could have sex with him and get pregnant with a black baby and pass her anthropology class.

Let's take a closer look at Belinda while she's waiting at the door there.

Belinda was an undergrad at Carnegie Mellon. She had strawberry blonde hair in a pixie cut. A stylish hairclip kept her bangs out of her eyes. Her tits were only average-size, but to compensate, her nipples would poke out of her shirt when she was horny, which was pretty much all the time. They somehow managed to poke out even through her bra, so she gave up trying to hide it and she just got used to guys staring. The college-girl look was completed with a pair of elastic jeans that accentuated her shapely hips. Yes, Belinda was a trophy wife, and the trophy-holder was Michael, her high-school sweetheart and, recently, husband.

From the dating-app profile, Belinda was expecting a big muscular black guy with huge pecs, sleeveless, tattoos all over his arms.

She was surprised when a diminutive Chinese girl opened the door instead.

"Hi!" said the Chinese girl. "You're Belinda, right? I know you from anthro."

"Oh, hi," said Belinda. "You're here for extra credit too?"

"Yeah," said the Chinese girl. "I'm Kim." They shook hands. "My parents are super strict about grades. They'd kill me if I got a 'B' in this class."

'Stuck-up slant-eyed bitch', thought Belinda. 'I *WISH* I was getting a B. Fucking rice-sluts destroying the grade curve.'

"Nice to meet you!" said Belinda in a friendly voice. "Where's Andre?"

Kim led Belinda into the crib, where Andre was splayed on the couch.

"Heeey, welcome to the palace," said Andre, undressing Belinda with his eyes.

Kim climbed onto Andre's lap. It was clear she'd been sitting there before Belinda rang the doorbell.

"How does this work?" said Belinda, glancing around nervously. "I'm just here to get pregnant. I'd like to get it over quick, please. I'm married."

In spite of herself, Belinda couldn't help being excited. Her nipples started poking out of her shirt, betraying her. Belinda's nipples always swelled up whenever she was turned on. And seeing how muscular and black Andre was, sitting there in nothing but his sweatpants, Belinda couldn't help but get turned on.

"Take it easy pretty girl," said Andre. He shifted Kim to one of his knees and patted the other knee invitingly.

Kim went back to kissing Andre's pecs and biceps, as she'd been doing before Belinda rang.

Belinda hesitatingly went to the couch and took a seat on Andre's other knee.

"First let's get to know each other," said Andre. He put an arm around Belinda and pulled her into an embracing kiss.

Belinda squirmed, but her resistance didn't last long. Andre was a natural, and the helpless coed could already feel herself falling for him.

The kiss was surprisingly deep and passionate. It was the sort of kiss Belinda associated with fancy courtiers, in movies. Her husband, Michael, never kissed her that way. She subconsciously scooted closer to Andre, thighs rubbing against his leg. There wasn't a lot of room, what with Kim on Andre's other leg. Both girls were running their hands over Andre's chest now. It was exciting feeling the black man's coily muscles. Belinda's competitive side started coming out. She wouldn't let that Chinese slut out-compete her for Andre's attention.

"Bzzzz," said Belinda's phone. She continued kissing Andre for a few more seconds before breaking the kiss to see who was texting her.

"Hey," it was her husband Michael. "I'm having second thoughts about this."

Belinda rolled her eyes. The phone buzzed again, then a third time. Belinda set it on mute. "Sorry about that."

In the meantime, Kim had stolen Andre's lips. A pang of envy shot through Belinda seeing the big black gentleman making out with her competitor.

Not to be outdone, Belinda slid off Andre's leg and got on her knees and started tugging down his sweatpants. It was hard getting the pants-legs off with Kim still sitting on Andre's knee, but Kim was REALLY petite. She can't have weighed even a hundred pounds; maybe she weighed more like half that.

Belinda pulled Andre's big black cock out of his boxers. DAMN! was it enormous. This was a good extra credit assignment afterall: Belinda was already appreciating world culture. She started rubbing Andre's member with her soft, pale hands. She was shocked at how veiny Andre's cock was, how hot-to-the-touch it was.

Kim broke the kiss and climbed down off the couch. Soon, both girls were slurping and kissing Andre's beautiful black cock. Kim would give the tip a kiss, and it was obscene because Kim was so tiny, the head of Andre's cock was bigger than her whole mouth. Then Belinda would run her pretty tongue up and down the shaft length, pausing to give Andre's balls some loving little kisses. Both girls' pussies were GUSHING at this point, perfectly ready to get thoroughly inseminated.

"Mmmm that feels nice," said Andre. "Now take turns sucking on your lollipop. I'mma decide which one of you nice girls I'mma knock up first."

Belinda strategically let Kim suck first, assuming the petite little ricebunny could never get that thing in her tiny little mouth. But to Belinda's astonishment, Kim managed to get her tiny Chinese mouth open just barely wide enough so she could wiggle her pretty face downward and slowly work Andre's helmet in her mouth. The diminutive Asian girl looked like she was fellating a baseball bat, that big black cock was so absurdly oversized for her. Belinda was fuming, how dare that bitch! Soon the air was filled with cute gagging noises as Andre started facefucking his little oriental prize. Obviously Kim was cheating somehow, just like every Chinese student does.

"Aight, that's enough, don't wanna waste that nut," said Andre. Kim obediently pulled her face out of his lap and looked up into his eyes beaming. The harlot was proud of herself.

Suddenly there was a banging on the door. A man's voice started shouting something in Chinese.

Kim rolled her eyes and stood up. "Sorry Andre," she said. "That's my boyfriend I was telling you about. He's so fucking needy."

Kim fixed her blouse (it had got all messed-up so her brown-sugar tits were hanging out). "Be right back," she said, and left the room to go calm down her boyfriend.

"You're not really gonna put this beautiful thing in that nasty little slant-eyed slut, are you?" said Belinda. She sucked Andre's cockhead into her mouth and expertly slurped it, letting it bulge her pretty cheeks out as she bobbed her face up and down on it. The freckles on Belinda's cheeks looked adorable on that scandalous BBC tent.

"Maybe," said Andre.

Outside the apartment, there were sounds of an argument in Chinese. Kim's boyfriend was yelling something and Kim was yelling something back. To Belinda, it was an opportunity to take advantage of. She stood and peeled off her tight jeans and her blouse. She twirled around, showing off her assets. Wiggling her hips, she slid out of her panties next. The wisp of pubic hair on her mound was just enough to show Andre she was a real blond. Then she climbed on Andre's lap and started rubbing her labia up and down on his gorgeous cock, wetting it with her pussy-juice.

Kim came back in the room. "Sorry about that, baby," she said.

"It's aight," said Andre.

Kim saw what Belinda was doing and quickly took all her own clothes off. Kim had a really cute body. At first Belinda had assumed Kim was just one of those beanpole Asian girls, skinny from eating nothing but rice all day. But with her clothes off, it was obvious Kim took care of herself. She had good muscle tone and she carried herself with confidence. Unlike Belinda's little wisp, Kim had a JUNGLE of thick, exotic, tangled black pubic hair.

Kim got on the couch on hands and knees and started kissing Andre's big black cock, even while Belinda was still grinding her pussy on it.

Greedy to keep the cock to herself, Belinda reached down and grabbed it so she could adjust the angle. Then she started pushing herself down onto it.

Belinda's phone chirped again. Fuck! She had silenced her texts but she hadn't silenced Facebook Messages.

"Could you get that and find out what my husband wants, Kim?" Belinda was struggling with about four inches of Andre's beautiful big black cock inside her by this point. It was hard to take more because besides being longer than Michael, Andre was about three times as THICK, too. Belinda felt like her nipples might burst, they were so swollen from excitement.

Andre, for his part, was totally chill. Just relaxing and enjoying Belinda's efforts, occasionally stroking her hip or her pretty ass, letting her do all the work negotiating with that monster cock.

Kim retrieved the phone from Belinda's pile of clothing on the floor.

"Is your husband named Michael?" she asked.

"Yeah," said Belinda, voice a little ragged.

"He says, please baby, come home. We'll find some other way to get you extra credit."

"OH!" said Belinda. Something inside her gave way and two more inches of black cock slid inside her. She shuddered with a little orgasm, then she started frenching Andre passionately.

"Should I reply?" said Kim.

Belinda couldn't answer. She was in big-black-cock heaven. After the french kiss, Andre finally took some initiative. He started sucking on Belinda's pretty coed breasts. Meanwhile Belinda kept wrestling to get more of that cock in her. Her pussy was already stuffed and there was still a lot more BBC to go. Belinda was loving it. She wanted to just keep fucking Andre forever. Every inch of her body was tingling and sparkling now, every nerve and every capillary was thrilled and pulsating.

Kim started typing. "I'll just tell Michael you can't come to the phone, you're too busy getting black-pregged."

Belinda marshalled her strength and pushed her hips down with all her effort, finally getting those last inches inside her. It felt like Andre's cock was in her womb! When she felt those big virile testicles against her inner thigh, Belinda lost it and started cumming like crazy.

There was a flash. Then another one. Kim was snapping pictures and sending them to Michael.

"Hey, say something for your husband," said Kim, when Belinda regained enough senses to hear her.

"Hi honey," said Belinda, in a dreamy voice. "I'm having the most amazing experience."

Suddenly Andre grabbed Belinda in a tight embrace. He was changing position to get up on top of her. Without removing an inch of his phallus, the expert lover repositioned Belinda. She was lying on her back on the couch now. Belinda raised one leg and dangled it over the back of the couch, giving Andre more room to operate.

"Look at that," said Kim, narrating the scene for Michael. "Aren't they just beautiful?"

At this point Andre started thrusting into Belinda. Belinda started mewling and whimpering. She was in too much sheer bliss to string two coherent thoughts together.

"Let's do a close-up and see if Andre's wearing a condom," Kim narrated. She moved the phone in closer. Of course there was no condom. "Oh my goodness!" said Kim. "Your wife is unprotected! Is that exciting???"

Belinda was thrusting her hips back up against Andre, really getting into it.

"Belinda, honey, do you wanna say anything to Michael?"

Belinda could hardly even breathe, much less communicate.

"Getting... blacked..." she managed. "Feels so good..."

Belinda's body started trembling as yet another little orgasm rolled over her.

"Honey," she said again, in the brief space between two orgasms. "Honey I'm doing it!" *whimper* "Honey, I'm gonna come home pregnant! I'm gonna come home with a black baby in my belly!"

Right about then, Andre had enough. He roared and started spraying rivers of potent cum in his undergrad companion. His balls were pulsing as they pumped out babyjuice, impregnating the blonde college student. As much seed as he was giving her, she might possibly get pregnant with black twins.

"Oh my goodness, that's so amazing," said Kim, narrating. "Do you like watching your wife get bred, Michael?"

Andre regained his strength and picked himself up off Belinda, fortunately in time to avoid suffocating her under his huge body. He still had his cock inside her, the huge phallus was visibly making her belly bulge.

Belinda was breathing hard and coming down from a huge climax. All she could think was: I did it! I'm black pregnant!

"Let's get a look at that creampie," said Kim. She was holding Belinda's phone up close where Andre and Belinda were still merged together. Andre started pulling that glorious babymaking cock out. Finally the head slipped out of Belinda's stretched-out white pussy. Immediately cum started trickling out, a healthy-looking creampie.

"I bet you wish you were here so you could taste it," said Kim to Michael, teasing.

"Hey," said Andre. "Why don't you show him."

Andre took the phone from Kim. Kim got down on hands and knees and started kissing Belinda's sore pussy.

"Damn, dude!" said Andre to Michael. "Your wife and her girlfriend here are really something, man."

Belinda giggled. She had never had a thing for girls, but after that mind-bending breeding she just got, it felt comfy being leisurely eaten-out by her new Chinese girlfriend.

Andre wasn't gonna sit around idly. His cock never even softened after breeding Belinda. He was fully ready to start breeding Kim now.

"Check this out, bro," said Andre to Michael. "First-person point of view."

He smacked Kim's ass, and the little Asian student mewled into Belinda's pussy. Another smack, and Kim started wiggling her ass playfully. One more smack and Kim finally got the message. She arched her back to give Andre full access. She was still kissing Belinda's pussy, licking globs of black sperm from it.

"You gotta try one of these Asian sluts," said Andre to Michael. He was lining up his cock with Kim's horny Chinese slit. "They're so fucking tight. At least, before I've had MY way with them."

Andre shoved half his cock in Kim all at once with no warning. She screamed in response, and bit down, HARD, right on Belinda's clit. This sent Belinda into another writhing orgasm. Before either girl could process what just hit them, Andre started madly pounding Kim from behind. He was giving her some tough love. The poor Chinese girl buried her face in Belinda's crotch, as if she could escape the onslaught.

In a minute, pain turned to pleasure and Kim started cumming.

Just then, there was banging on the door again. Kim's clingy boyfriend was back, shouting something in Chinese through the apartment door. Kim was too far gone to respond, or probably even notice him. By this point, Andre had worked his entire cock into the petite little Asian girl, even if it DID violate half the laws of physics to do so. As for Belinda, she'd recovered from her violent climax. When she did so, what she saw was a pretty Asian girl completely out of her mind with black-cock-doggy-style pleasure. Thinking fast, Belinda pivoted her hips, grinding her crotch up against Kim's face. Poor Kim was being fucked so silly she couldn't process what was going on. The little ricebunny was on cloud nine, one end stuffed full of pulsing black meat, the other end drowning in intoxicating black creampie. All live on Facetime for Michael to watch the whole thing!!

"Here's your extra credit you little slut!" said Andre. On the verge of a huge potent climax, he shoved his cock into the little Asian ragdoll as hard as he could. This in turn pushed Kim's face HARD into Belinda's crotch, causing Kim to bite Belinda's abused clit again. Both girls started shrieking with pleasure. Andre roared like a T-rex, pumping a Three-Gorges Dam worth of cum into his fertile Chinagirl.

When the girls regained their senses, the whole apartment was a total wreck. The girls' clothes were strewn everywhere, it would take a forensic scientist to tell which panties were which girls'. Even worse, there was CUM everywhere. Andre was such a bull: even after filling Kim to overflowing, he still had enough cum left to pull out and cover both the girls with semen. Sperm had splattered all over Belinda's phone, all over the couch, all over both girls of course, all over the floor, all over the girls' clothes.

The girls hugged and started giggling. They'd started as rivals, but after bonding together over Andre's big black babymaker, they were best friends forever.

"Fuck," said Michael, still watching through Belinda's iPhone. He had just watched his wife AND her new friend both get thoroughly black-bred. Now he was watching the two girls embracing and kissing each other, their naked bodies slick with Andre's abundant seed. Belinda pushed Kim down on the couch and started returning the creampie-eating favor.

"Congratulations," said Andre, "your girl earned her extra credit. Like, Comment and Subscribe if you wanna see more, dude. And trust me, there gonna be a lot more." Andre moved behind Belinda. Her hips were up in the air now as she was lapping sperm out of Kim's Chinese pussy. Andre started lining up his STILL hard cock with Belinda's ruined sex. He was torturing Michael, letting Michael see the head of that big black cock teasing the blonde undergraduate's cunny. Outside the apartment, Kim's boyfriend continued banging on the door, shouting demands in Cantonese. "I'll let you see some more later, bro," said Andre. "But for now these girls are gonna do a private performance." Andre clicked off the video-stream right as he started pushing that big black cock back in Belinda to make double-sure the coed was knocked up.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
495 Followers