Extra Credit Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mystery straddled me sixty-nine style, gripped my cock firmly, and sank the tip back into her mouth. It was a shame she was fully clothed. Still . . .

I reached up and nuzzled her crotch with my nose. She jumped a bit, but then seemed to warm to the idea, because her hips lowered into my face. I nuzzled up against her, trying to find her zipper with my teeth as the two girls worked me over.

Tessa was quickly stroking my ass now, but Mystery was still sucking me off at a slow pace, and I wasn't all that close to cumming. Finally, Tessa pulled her fingers out of my ass, stood up, placed her hands on my inner thighs, and placed her strap-on against my ass.

The first inch of it sank in easily, and I realized it wasn't a smooth dildo, but actually a series of spheres. Tessa fed more of her new strap-on into me, and inch by inch, she filled my ass. It felt great, especially with Mystery now taking more of me into her hot wet mouth.

"I have one last surprise for you," Tessa said, and I heard a click. Suddenly, the strap-on started vibrating powerfully in my ass.

"Gah!"

"Wow," Tessa breathed. "I'm not going to last long with the other end in me. Better make the most of it."

And she started plowing my ass with firm, deep strokes. With the vibrating and the strap-on's ridges, I could hardly bear it. I tossed my head to the side and bit my lip as Tessa drilled me over and over again, faster and faster as she panted excitedly.

Mystery stopped sucking me and moved forward so that my cock was close to her clothed crotch, and I heard Tessa and Mystery grope and kiss. But even though nothing was touching my cock, I still felt close, and Tessa kept pounding into me mercilessly, over and over again, and the churning in my balls began to crescendo from the deep vibration and anal penetration alone.

Tessa broke their kiss and cried out as an orgasm slammed into her, and she shoved the strap-on deep into me. My cock twitched and I felt something grab its base at the last moment. With a loud grunt, cum sprayed out of my cock, splattering against Tessa's stomach.

Tessa held the strap-on in me, and my cock twitched over and over again, stimulated by the deep vibrations in my bowels.

Mystery and Tessa kissed again, but then Mystery slipped off the bed and left. The door clicked shut behind her.

"Who was that?" I said, barely conscious, my mind laid waste by awesome sex.

"It's a secret!" Tessa said cheerfully, pulling the buzzing strap-on out of my ass.

"You mean I don't get to see who it was?"

"Maybe later. She's shy."

Tessa released the restraints on my ankles and wrists, and had me get up on the bed on my hands and knees. The strap-on vibrated between my legs, lightly touching my semi-hard cock.

"Ready for more?" she half-said, half-panted.

"Yeah . . ."

Tessa knelt over me and gave me an affectionate peck on the cheek. Then I felt her pry my ass open and plunge her fake cock deep into my bowels. She started slowly, rhythmically fucking me, and our night went on and on.

***

Sunday morning came and we decided to stop by the University and check on our grades. After finding out what we'd got for Calc (A plus for Tessa, A minus-minus-minus-barely-by-the-skin-of-my-teeth for me), we split up to check on the classes we didn't share. Most of them were in, but a few professors weren't finished grading papers, which was almost criminal, since most of them were those kind where you fill in the bubbles and feed them into a scanner.

After that, we met up in the Food Court for lunch.

I have to say, though, every time I saw a blonde-haired girl looking at me, I got a little nervous. I had no idea who Mystery was, nor did I know of any close friends Tessa had besides Quinn and me.

But I got through the morning without being too overly self-conscious, and met Tessa at the Food Court. She was already eating a McDonald's Garden Salad, so I grabbed a Big Mac, a Sprite, and joined her at the table. The court was pretty empty, with less than ten people eating lunch, most of them faculty.

Tessa looked up and smiled as I sat down.

"Hey, you lose your glasses or something?" I asked.

"What?"

"Your glasses. You don't have them on."

"Oh. Right," Tessa said. "Umm . . . I'm trying out some contacts."

"Ah," I said, then my brain started working:

She's trying something new. Complement her. Complement her. Complement her.

"Err . . . you look really nice," I said. "Without the glasses, I mean. Brings out your eyes."

"You think?"

"Oh yeah. Definitely." Then a thought struck me. "Have you changed your clothes?"

"What do you mean, Dave? You don't like my glasses," Tessa said, from behind me.

I whirled around in my seat, almost spilling my Sprite. Tessa-with-glasses walked around the table, smiled guiltily, and sat down next to Tessa-without-glasses.

I looked at the two people in front of me. The two twins in front of me. Holy fucking shit! Tessa had a twin sister!

Last night sprang immediately into my head. Shit! Was that Tessa's sister!?! Fuck me!

"Dave, this is my sister, Nicole. Nicole, this is Dave."

"Err . . . pleased to meet you," I said, trying to hide my expression of complete shock.

"Thanks, but . . . we've already met," Nicole said. She looked away shyly.

And thoughts rolled through my head like a tidal wave:

Fuck me! Tessa has a twin sister! Fuck me! What am I supposed to do about this?!? Fuck me! I just had sex with my girlfriend's sister! Fuck me! And so did Tessa! Tessa had sex with her twin sister! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

Well, you get the idea.

Life can get complicated sometimes. But then, sometimes complicated can be a whole lot of fun, as I would soon learn.