Extra Special Fun on New Year’s Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tucked my cock back into my pants, satisfied and slowly returning back to its flaccid state, before grabbing a hefty wad of toilet paper and cleaning up my mess from the bathroom floor. How long have I been in here, I thought. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes, five at most given how turned on I was before I'd gotten here. I threw away the toilet paper and turned around to wash my hands in the sink. After drying off, I checked my phone to see exactly how long it'd been. Seven minutes, I thought. Okay, not too bad. Then I noticed that I had a text from Cori. This time though, it wasn't in the group chat; it was directly sent to me and me alone.

"That sounds like a great time ;)"

Before I could even process what I'd just read, I heard a soft knock on the bathroom door. My eyes shot to the closed door, and I quickly tucked my phone back in my pocket. "Umm Jack? Are you done? I really have to pee." It was Cori's voice.

"Uhhh, y-yeah, be out in a second," was all I could muster. Oh fuck, I thought. What was that text? Did I say some of that stuff out loud? Did she hear me?

I opened the door and sure enough Cori was standing just on the other side of it, as close as she could have gotten without barging in on me. Thank god she hadn't done that, I thought. That would have been an awkward situation to explain. Cori stepped to the side to give me room to exit. As I walked past her, she walked towards the entrance, and my hand accidentally brushed against the crotch of her pants. It was one of those freaky things that happen because of the perfect timing happening when two people move in opposite directions in close proximity to one another. I had barely touched her, but if I hadn't known better I would have sworn I felt a slight bit of dampness there. I shook my head and hurried back out into the living room, and I heard the door close behind me, though I dared not turn around to look.

Back out in the living room, I could hear the sound of pop music from the large forty-two inch TV we had on our entertainment center, and I could smell the fresh scents of fruits, meats, and cheeses mingling with one another. Katie was already sitting on the couch, putting some grapes on a plate from the charcuterie board she'd made. On the coffee table in the spot next to hers was my drink of choice for the evening: whisky and coke. Katie had also brought the tequila and our shot glasses out of the kitchen and set them on the table as well. No doubt for future use, when the time was right.

As I sat down next to Katie, I was admittedly somewhat nervous. I wasn't sure what to do with the text Cori had sent me. Should I tell Katie, or just ignore it and play it off? Would Cori really do that to Katie? She was one of her best friends, and I would feel awful if a simple text ruined their friendship, let alone ours. I had become somewhat close with Cori over the last year that I'd been living with Katie. I'd moved to Indiana from Michigan to be with her, and I - due to my introverted ways - hadn't made many friends outside of work, and even those I couldn't really count on to hang out with outside of the office. Cori was one of the first friends of Katie's I'd met not long after moving here. We'd gone out to one of the bars downtown, some modern arcade bar that had a really cool theme that went along with a lot of the things I enjoyed. I think Katie had picked that bar specifically to make me feel comfortable, and I appreciated the hell out of her for that. Cori had met us there and we spent the night getting to know one another. She enjoyed watching football - something I looked forward to each and every weekend - and we spent a lot of time talking about our fantasy teams and what we liked. From there on, we clicked and we'd become fast friends ever since.

The last thing I wanted to do was break the trust that Katie had in me, but I also didn't want to completely ruin the night we'd had planned either. Katie was by no means a jealous person, but I didn't think she would take too kindly to one of her friends sending a text like that to her fiance.

"So, did you...relieve yourself," Katie asked as I sat down and started to take a sip of my drink. I tried not to choke on it this time, but nodded my head, a little too furiously.

"Y-yeah. I had too. You got me so worked up earlier, I couldn't help myself," I said.

"Hmmm, well what can I say? You pushed my buttons, so I pressed yours," we shared a laugh at that. "Besides, I can hardly blame you. Did you see Cori's ass when she bent over to take off her boots? I wanted to reach out and give it a nice hard smack right there!"

"Hah, yeah I definitely noticed," I said. "It was kind of hard not to!"

"Oh I saw you staring at it," Katie said jokingly, "don't worry, I'm not mad or anything. Like I said, I wouldn't blame you if that's what you were thinking about when you were in there."

I couldn't help it anymore, I had to say something. "Yeah, um, about that," I started. I turned towards Katie and set my drink down, pulling my phone out of my pocket. "I'm not going to lie to you, I did fantasize about Cori when I was in there. And I think...well I may have said some things out loud, and I think she heard me."

"What do you mean," Katie asked. I pulled out my phone, pulled up the text Cori had sent me, and handed it to Katie.

Katie held my phone for a few moments, looking down at the text Cori had sent. I was starting to get nervous, thinking that she was getting upset. Katie just let out a chuckle and handed the phone back to me, patting me on the back. "Awww poor Cori," she said, "I think what happened to her last night left her a lot more frustrated than even she realizes."

"Well yeah, I wouldn't blame her," I said. "With her looks it's unacceptable that any guy wouldn't be able to get it up for her."

"Hey, I have an idea, if you think you can handle it," Katie said. "I know we've talked about...well threesomes before." My ears perked up instantly when she said that. "I know I said I would be willing to try, if we had the right person, right?"

"Yeah, what are you getting at," I asked. I had an idea, but I needed to hear Katie say it.

"Well, what about Cori? She's single, and obviously sexually frustrated. And by that text it definitely sounds like she finds you attractive."

I was amazed. Never in my life did I imagine I'd be sitting around with my fiance, seriously discussing the possibility of a threesome with one of the hottest girls I'd ever met. "A-are you sure, Katie? She's one of your best friends. What if things don't go well? Aren't you afraid of it being awkward with her going forward?" These were reasonable questions, I thought. The last thing I'd ever want would be to change the group dynamic. The three of us got along really well together, and everyone knows that introducing a sexual element to any friendship has the possibility of making things weird.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that. Cori's cool, and she knows how to set boundaries. Plus, I'm not going to lie, I really want to see you with her. You know I think you eat pussy better than anyone, and I think it'd be really hot to see you eat her out," Katie said. I took another long sip of my drink. So long that I finished it all in one swig.

"I mean, if you think that then I trust your judgment. But how do we bring it up, without it sounding too forward," I asked as I stood up to go make myself another drink.

"Don't worry," Katie said, "I'll handle that part. I can talk to her and get a feel for how she'd react to it. We've been friends for a long time, and we talk about pretty much everything. Hell, I've already told her some of our highlights in the bedroom."

"Oh you have, have you? Like what," I asked.

Katie responded with just a smirk, then responded, "Oh, just...things. I told her about how you were the first guy to make me squirt from eating my pussy, and also about how amazing our sex is."

I just shook my head, chuckled, and made my way into the kitchen. "You really are something else, Katie," I said jokingly.

Just as I made my way into the kitchen, I heard the toilet flush from down the hall. After a few moments, I could hear the door open. I opened the freezer to grab three ice cubes and put them in my now empty glass. As I reached over for the whiskey and began pouring, I could hear Katie and Cori talking again. I tried my best to take my time in the kitchen, knowing that Katie was probably going to bring up what we had discussed moments ago. I didn't want to intrude on that conversation, at least not right away. As I was stirring my blend of whiskey and coke together, I felt my phone buzz in my pants. It was a text from Katie:

"She's definitely interested. Play it cool, I've got some ideas. We'll party a bit and then pick things up later."

I didn't think it was possible, but I could feel my cock stiffening again in my pants. Was this really happening? Was I really going to get the chance to fuck Cori? A threesome was one of my biggest fantasies, and I knew that if we got the chance to play this out that it would be one of the hottest sexual encounters of my life. The sexual chemistry Katie and I had already was great, so I hoped that we'd be able to carry that over with another person in our bed. I took another minute to compose myself, before I heard Cori shout from the living room, "Jack, hurry up! We're pouring more tequila shots!" Didn't have to tell me twice.

When I got back into the living room, the topic of conversation had shifted to more regular chit chat. Katie asked Cori about how work was going. Cori was a behavioral therapist who worked with children. Her job definitely wasn't easy, but she did a great job at it from what I'd heard in the past. "Sorry ladies," I said, "didn't mean to keep you waiting."

"That's okay," Cori said. "Here, come sit on the couch, we saved you a space!" Cori patted at the cushion that was in between the two of them. This was going to be a fun night, I thought. I took my place between the two of them, and Katie handed me my shot glass filled with tequila. We all clanked our glasses together again, and took the shot much easier than the first. At this point, all three of us had at least one drink in us, so it made the harsh taste of the tequila go down smoother than before. I set my glass down, chasing the slight burn with the sweet taste of my whiskey and coke.

"Babe, would you mind putting on the New Year's Eve show? The ball is going to drop soon," Katie said. I grabbed the remote and flicked over from the music station she had on to the coverage of New Year's Eve in Times Square. Sure enough, there was a clock on the broadcast, and I hadn't realized with all of the excitement that it was already 11:58. There was a countdown on the screen under the time, and the hosts were just beginning to talk about the accomplishments of this past year. I thought back to how the year had gone for me. I'd decided to move across state lines to be with the love of my life, which my parents took hard, but they understood. They'd met Katie many times over the last year and a half, and we'd talked about it with them before ultimately making the decision that I would be able to easily get a job in my field here in Indiana. I thought about how not even three months ago I'd proposed to Katie, playing her a song on my guitar and singing for her before presenting her with the ring that would seal us as fiances, and soon, husband and wife. I thought about how even though I hadn't made a lot of friends since my moving in with Katie, I had a great one sitting next to me that I just may get the chance to fuck tonight. That last thought sent another tingle down my cock, and I could feel it growing slightly in my pants.

Before long, the countdown began. We all counted together, "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two one...happy new year!" We all shouted out in the otherwise quiet apartment. Katie picked up one of the noisemakers we had sitting out on the table and spun it around. I took one of the streamers and jokingly blew into it, sending the soft paper material into the side of her face. Katie and I locked eyes, and we leaned in to kiss each other as the gentle sounds of Auld Lang Syne played over the cheers of Times Square on the TV. We shared what I thought was just going to be a quick kiss, but it soon turned into something much more passionate. We made out for a few seconds, and then I heard Cori.

"Awww, you guys are so cute. I swear, you're soulmates," Cori said.

Katie and I parted from each other, and she looked over my shoulder at Cori, then back at me. "Aww Cori," Katie said, "I just realized you don't have someone to kiss on New Year's. That's not fair."

"Oh, it's okay," Cori said. I could tell that she was a little bit disappointed, but she was trying her best to not show it in how she spoke.

"Wait, I have an idea. Do you want Jack to kiss you," Katie asked. My eyes widened at Katie when she said it, and I turned around to see how Cori was reacting to that.

"Oh, umm...are you sure? He's your fiance," Cori stammered.

"Of course it's okay," Katie exclaimed. "Listen, we're all close here. We're basically a throuple as it is!"

"Well, I mean, that's true. What do you say Jack? You want to kiss me," Cori asked. I thought for a second her tone had shifted from her normal upbeat, bubbly one to a more sultry one.

"Are you kidding? Of course I'll kiss you. It's only fair to have someone to kiss on New Year's, right," I chuckled nervously. Cori scooched closer to me on the couch, and I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in gently. Our lips touched only briefly at first, feeling each other out like two people do the first time they share a kiss. I could instantly tell that Cori was a good kisser, and without sounding too braggy, I knew I was a pretty avid kisser myself. Our lips touched again, this time staying together longer. I felt Cori's lips part ever so slightly, and I considered for just a second what my next move would be. It would be taking this simple New Year's kiss to a whole new level if we got tongues involved. Cori was a hard person to turn down, however. Her lips were so soft and tasted like a mixture of whatever fruity chapstick he had put on, the saltiness of the tequila, and the vodka cranberry she'd been drinking. It was intoxicating, and I needed more of it. I parted my lips to match hers, and before long slipped my tongue into her mouth. Like an expert, Cori's tongue met mine and we swirled them around one another, tasting each other's saliva and sharing a passionate kiss for just two friends. Cori reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, and we continued making out for a few minutes. Behind me, I could hear Katie let out a soft moan, and that just pushed me farther into the moment Cori and I were having.

After what felt like hours, Cori and I separated and we both took a moment to catch our breath. I licked my lips, tasting what remained of Cori's saliva on my lips and savoring every bit of it. Cori did the same, and we locked eyes for a moment before both breaking out in a short bit of laughter.

"That was fun," I said. "You're a really good kisser!"

"You're not so bad yourself," Cori said.

"You seem surprised," I retorted.

"Oh not at all. Katie's told me some things; I had an idea of what to expect," Cori said with a wink.

I looked back at Katie, she didn't seem the least bit put off by what had just happened. "Are you okay with all of that," I asked. I needed reassurance before this night went any further. I needed to know that Katie wasn't going to change her mind, and if she did I knew that I was going to respect her wishes.

"Yeah, absolutely," Katie said. "That was hot as fuck! The way you two were making out...well let's just say it got me a little excited."

We all chuckled, and Cori looked down at the bulge in my pants, which was now back to its fully erect state. "I don't think you're the only one," she said. "So, what now?"

Katie stood up and finished her drink. "Hmmm...I was thinking we could play some games! I think I've got the perfect one for tonight," she said. "I'm going to make another drink, and I'll bring it back with me."

A few moments passed in silence as Cori and I sat on the couch, sipping our drinks and every so often making quick eye contact. I was trying to get a feel for how she was doing with all of this. I had only now realized that this was a lot that we had sprung on her. It can be an intimidating dynamic when another person enters a couple's bedroom, and I wanted to make sure she was okay.

"So listen," I said as I turned to face Cori. "I know that you're a strong, confident woman and all, but I just wanted to make sure you're okay with everything that's happened so far. I know you and Katie discussed some stuff when I was in the kitchen earlier, but I just want you to know that if at any time you're not feeling this, you can say so and we can stop."

"I appreciate you saying that," Cori said, "but you don't need to worry. Like you said, Katie and I talked, and I'm comfortable with both of you. Besides, I've kind of been thinking about this for a while now."

I had to stop myself from choking on my drink again. "Y-you have," I said, surprised. I'd never noticed that Cori had ever found me attractive in that way before. We'd spent plenty of time together watching football, going out to eat, and having fun but this was the first time I'd really gotten a signal of interest from her. "Wow, since when?"

"Ummm, from that night at Twincade," Cori said.

"Wait, so from the first time we met," I asked, surprised again. "Wow, well I must be blind, I never saw that coming."

"Oh no, you're not blind," Cori said, "I'm just good at hiding my feelings when I need to. I didn't want to ruin a friendship by being weird about anything."

"I feel the same way," I said. "The last thing I'd want to do is ruin our friendship, or the one that you and Katie have. But I think all three of us are mature adults, and I think we'll be able to handle...whatever this is."

Cori smirked at me again, "I couldn't agree more."

Katie returned to the living room with her drink refilled, and a small box. She set the box down on the table, and I leaned over to see what game she'd chosen. It was essentially Jenga, but with a twist. All of the wooden pieces had writing on them, and when I looked at the box I saw that it was a drinking game. I picked up a few pieces to examine them. They were pretty typical of what you'd find in any drinking game: "take one drink", "give two drinks", "guys drink", "girls drink", and "categories". The last piece I picked up though, definitely piqued my interest: "truth or dare". I was beginning to understand why Katie had chosen this game. It was a great way to get things loosened up, and maybe even up the heat of the evening.

"So, we ready to play," Katie asked, as she finished setting up all of the pieces into the tower. "The rules are pretty simple: you take a piece from the tower, just like in regular Jenga. Whatever piece you remove, you do what the piece says. If you knock over the tower, you have to finish your drink" Seemed simple enough to me. Cori and I both nodded, and with that the game was underway.

I was the first to go, and I carefully maneuvered a piece out of the tower with flawless execution. I turned the piece over to read what it said: girls drink. "Alright you two," I said, "drink up!" I placed my piece on the top of the tower as Katie and Cori took sips of their vodka cranberries. "Alright Cori, your turn."

Cori got up from the couch and sat on the floor on the opposite side of the table to make things easier and to be within reach of the game. She tried a few pieces, but after finding them snug in their place she moved on to another one. This time, she was able to tap it out of one side, and the tower shook gently as she removed the piece but didn't fall. "Oooh, this should be fun," Cori said as she flipped the piece around to show us what it said: truth or dare.