Extra Special Fun on New Year’s Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, now that is one great looking dick," Cori said as her index finger traced up the large vein on the underside of my shaft. As she got to the tip she pressed her thumb into the underside and rubbed the precum that was leaking out of me into it. This sent my cock into a rapid twitch, and they giggled seeing my cock spring into life. Cori wrapped her hand around my thick shaft and began stroking slowly. As her soft, small hand worked its way up my cock, she twisted it and squeezed, sending a wave of pleasure to wash over me. As she did that, Katie's hand went down to my balls, squeezing gently before tugging down on them; a move she knew drove me crazy. I threw my head back in ecstasy as each expertly handled my manhood.

After a few more minutes of receiving the best hand job I'd ever experienced, Cori looked at Katie expectantly. "Do you mind," she asked.

Cori's question required no further explanation. "Of course," Katie said. Cori looked up at me with her big brown eyes, and leaned in to kiss the tip of my cock. Just feeling her soft lips touching me would have been heaven in itself. Luckily for me, this paradise continued to grow as I felt the hot breath from Cori's mouth surround my cock. She held off on closing her lips around my shaft at first, simply staring into my eyes while she teased me. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I felt Cori's soft, wet tongue on the underside of my cock. She licked all the way up from my balls to the tip, flicking her tongue at the underside of it when she got there. I looked down at Katie's smoking hot friend and she let out a heavy moan before extending her mouth all the way down on my cock, and closed her lips around it.

The rush of pleasure that hit me was breathtaking. Cori was an expert at sucking dick, that much was clear from the first second she'd touched her mouth to mine. This feeling though, my cock disappearing completely into Cori's mouth as her tongue pressed firmly against the underside of it, I was hardly prepared for. She simply held her deepthroat for a few moments, her throat pulsing and squeezing around my cock in a hot, wet bath of pure bliss. As I was wondering if this could possibly get any better, Cori stuck her tongue out of her mouth, licking the depths of my shaft and my balls while my stiff cock was buried in her throat. I moaned loudly, looking down at her and over to Katie. Something in me still wanted reassurance that this was okay, but Katie's demeanor never faltered. She had given me completely to Cori at this moment. Anything she wanted to do, she was allowed to do. Now we were no longer just three really great friends, we were truly a throuple. My cock belonged to both of them, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Oh my god," Katie said, "his cock looks so fucking good in your mouth." Cori only moaned as she began moving her head up and down my shaft. Her tongue massaged my head as her lips provided suction and pressure, and I could feel my knees buckling from the intensity of what I was feeling. Cori continued to suck up and down, increasing and decreasing her pace perfectly. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she was going to get every drop of my cum. I felt her lips release their hold on my cock, and I looked back down to see her looking up at me, the head of my cock resting on her tongue as she flicked it at the underside. Katie began massaging my balls again, and before long I could feel an orgasm building heavily inside of them.

"Oh my, he's getting close," Katie said.

"Let me know when you're about to cum," Cori said as she wrapped her lips around my shaft again and began sucking up and down again. I moaned loudly as I felt my load begin to make its way up from my balls. Cori grabbed one of my hands and placed it on the back of her head. She looked up at me and with my dick still in her mouth said, "fuck me." I didn't have to be told twice. I began pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. Gently at first, but when I saw that she was able to take more I increased the intensity. I was so close now, a few more pumps and I was going to explode.

"Oh fuck Cori, I-I'm gonna..." was all I could muster. As my cock tensed up to release, I expected her to take it out of her mouth. Instead, she shoved my cock back down her throat down to my balls. I held her head down with my hand, and I completely succumbed to my orgasm. Wave after wave after wave of cum erupted from my pulsating cock, and with each huge rope I could feel Cori's throat clamp down on me as she swallowed every drop. I came harder than I'd ever experienced in my life up until that point, and after it was over I was completely drained of both cum and the ability to stand. With one final large gulp, Cori swallowed the last of my cum before leaning back and letting my cock fall out of her mouth.

"Holy shit," Cori said, "that was so much! I almost couldn't swallow it all."

"Uh huh," was about all I could muster at this moment, and I collapsed on the bed.

"Don't worry," Katie said, "he may look down for the count now, but it doesn't take long for him to get ready to go again." Katie was right, of course. All men had some form of a refractory period - the time after cumming before they could go again. Mine was relatively short, around 5 minutes or so. I laid on my back in between these two beautiful girls, trying to catch my breath. The masterful work Cori showed my cock had left me speechless.

"Oh I'm not worried," Cori said, "we've still got all night." Cori traced her hand up my thigh and rested it on my now half-hard dick. "Besides, I made you cum, it's only fair I get a turn now right?"

My eyes shot open, and I licked my lips intently. There was no way I was going to pass this opportunity up. "Absolutely," I said eagerly, "but you're going to have to climb up here and sit on my face. I'm still a little weak from that amazing blowjob."

"I thought you'd never ask," Cori replied. She climbed on top of me, straddling my body. Her hands reached behind her and she undid the clasp of her lacy, black bra. Katie was on her knees as well behind Cori and she reached up and pushed Cori's bra straps down her shoulders like Cori had done for her, and peeled the bra off her body. Cori's tits were everything I'd imagined they'd be. Looking at them bare for the first time, they may have actually been a small C cup. Her areolas and nipples were a dark brown, and tiny compared to Katie's, yet still just as sexy. I reached up to grab a handful of Cori's soft breast; a perfect handful just like I'd always imagined. I could already feel my cock stirring again, and Cori must have noticed. From the way she was straddling me, Cori's pussy was resting right on my stiffening manhood, separated still by what was now her soaking wet, black lace thong. Cori began grinding her hips back and forth, rubbing all of her juices into my cock.

I let out a soft moan, and then beckoned her to my face with my finger. "Get up here," I demanded playfully.

"Mmmm, yes sir," Cori responded. She shuffled her knees forward, her toned thighs now pressing on either side of my head. I could smell the scent of Cori's pussy less than an inch from my mouth, and I lifted my head up to kiss the damp fabric of her panties. As I kissed her mound softly, her juices started to flow into my mouth. I remarked at how differently Cori tasted to Katie; not that Katie tasted bad, but my god Cori tasted so sweet, like a literal peach. I breathed a long, warm breath right over Cori's pussy, which sent visible shivers up her spine. Finally, it looked like Cori couldn't take my teasing anymore.

"Pull these off of me. Quickly," Cori said. Katie reached forward and tugged down on Cori's thong, sliding it off and bringing the soaked fabric up to her nose, and inhaled.

"Wow, these smell amazing," Katie said.

"You enjoy those baby," I said, and then looked up at Cori. "You, sit." Cori did as she was told; her soaking wet pussy pressed into my mouth and instantly flooded it with her sweet juices. My tongue licked up her slit from her taint to her clit, and Cori let out a loud, satisfying moan.

"Oh fuck, you weren't lying. He definitely knows how to eat pussy," Cori exclaimed. Katie was busy with Cori's thong buried in her face, but let out a quick "mmhmm" before going back to it. I sucked gently on Cori's pussy lips, willing more of her sweet nectar into my mouth. My tongue licked up her slit again before stopping at her swollen clit. My tongue pressed firmly into her, and I reached up with my hands to grab Cori's ass as I worked my tongue into her clit.

"Oh fuck yes. That. Feels. So. G-good," Cori stammered. "Just like that, keep licking my wet little pussy just like that. Oh god, oh fuck." Her moans were breathtaking, but I kept at it. I sucked on Cori's clit before moving down to her lips, kissing and sucking them as well. I straightened out my tongue and pressed it into the entrance to her pussy, teasing the opening for a moment before plunging it inside of her. Cori screamed in ecstasy as I fucked her with my tongue. I could feel the tight walls of Cori's pussy contracting around it, and after a minute or two she started grinding her pussy into my face and tongue.

"Jack...oh fuck yes please don't stop, don't stop, don't STOPPPP," Cori yelled loudly as the first wave of her orgasm washed over her. The sound was almost resembling a primal grunt that lasted the length of her orgasm. When the wave had passed, she sat atop my face, her knees pressing into the side of my head, panting heavily.

"So. Fucking. Good," Cori said in between breaths. I grabbed her back and pulled her towards me. She collapsed on my chest and we started kissing furiously. I could feel my cock getting hard again, and Katie must have noticed as well because after a brief moment I felt her warm, wet mouth wrap around it as she began to assist in my readiness. Katie's skills were equal to Cori's, and it wasn't long before I was fully hard again and ready for more.

"He's ready," Katie said playfully.

Cori looked down at me, nothing but lust and passion in her eyes. "Fuck me." I didn't need further instruction. My hands still wrapped behind her back, I lifted her up and off my chest before spinning her around and throwing her down onto the bed. I was completely lost in the intensity of the moment, as if my primal needs had completely taken over.

"You want this hard cock," I asked as I pressed myself into Cori's body, whispering in her ear.

Cori wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close, mimicking my primal savagery, "all of it. Fuck me, please." As I laid on top of Cori, I felt Katie's hand reach for my cock, guiding it just above Cori's eager pussy. As soon as I felt the soft, wet folds touch the tip of my cock, I pushed my hips forward and slowly began plunging it inside of her. Cori let out a huge gasp as she felt the girth of my cock fill her up, and when the last inch of my shaft was inside of her, I held there. Looking into Cori's eyes, I knew she was ready. Her legs lifted up, giving me deeper access to her, and then those legs wrapped around my body.

I began pumping my cock deep inside of Cori's pussy. The feeling was incredible; she was extremely tight, and every time I pulled back her pussy fought against me, sucking me back in. "Oh, oh fuck yes Jack fill me up with your big cock," Cori yelled. I could feel my cock bottoming out inside of her, and I moaned alongside her as I pumped my throbbing cock in and out of Cori. "Harder, please. Fuck me harder." I obliged and pulled my cock out to the tip before driving it back inside of Cori as hard as I could. Cori screamed loudly every time I plunged back inside of her, and I could feel her pussy twitching and milking my cock for everything it was worth.

In the throes of our heated passion, I'd almost forgotten that Katie was in bed with us. It wasn't until I heard her moaning along as well that I looked up and saw her furiously rubbing her clit as she watched me fuck her best friend's brains out. "Oh my god baby, yes, keep fucking her like that. That's so fucking hot. I'm...I'm gonna c-cum," Katie screamed as her orgasm hit and she sent a heavy spray of pussy juices squirting out of her, covering my back and Cori's chest. That must have been enough to send Cori over the edge again as I felt her clamp down on my cock like a vice, and I had to slow down just to keep myself from cumming.

"Lay down," Cori said, "I want to get back on top." I didn't argue and I lifted Cori up by her back again, flipping us over with my cock still buried inside of her. Cori's hair was damp with sweat and clung to her head, and her entire body was glistening and dripping beads. Neither one of us cared and Cori began grinding her hips back and forth on my cock. The view of her tight, fit body on top of me, her tits bouncing as she rocked back and forth was driving me crazy. Before this amazing experience was over though, there was one more thing I needed to see.

"Turn around," I ordered, "I want to see you ass while you fuck me." Cori lifted herself off my cock and spun around reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward, giving me an amazing view of her ass as she began bouncing up and down on my cock. Her ass was spread in front of me, and her tight, brown asshole was driving me crazy. "Oh my god, Cori. You're so fucking hot. Keep fucking me, I'm close."

Cori's body was trembling as she let out another loud yell and I felt her pussy contracting around my cock again. Katie got on her knees and grabbed Cori's head, the two of them making out feverishly while Cori continued to ride me. My orgasm was starting to build again, and I knew it wouldn't be long. "Fuck. Oh god fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Cori and Katie nodded to each other, and Cori jumped off my cock. The two of them laid down in front of me and began licking my cock from either side. I let out one more loud, deep moan as the sight of their tongues running up and down my shaft sent me over the edge. Cum erupted from my cock, each heavy rope covering Cori's face, then Katie's, then back to Cori's until my balls were completely drained once again. When my orgasm had passed, I sat up and watched the two of them staring at each other, giggling as they had their faces covered in my cum. Cori grabbed Katie's face this time, and they continued their frenzied make out session, swapping my cum between their mouths as their tongues reached out to clean my jizz from their faces.

We all laid down on the bed after that, Cori on one side, Katie on the other. Both laid their heads on my chest as the three of us just laid there, completely spent. Katie was the first to break the silence, "well, that was way hotter than I ever imagined. How'd it feel to get to fuck Cori, babe?"

"It was more incredible than I ever would have imagined," I said, still catching my breath. "How was it for you, Cori?"

"Oh my god, I can't even begin to explain how good that was," Cori said.

"We definitely need to do this more often," I said.

"Agreed," both girls said in unison. We fell asleep like that not long after our brief, reassuring conversation. We laid in a pool of sweat, cum, and pussy juice, and we didn't care one bit. Something had awoken in us tonight, and I could tell that it was the beginning of something truly amazing.