Extra Special Fun on New Year’s Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie and I looked at each other for a moment, trying to decide who was going to be the one to come up with the truth or dare. Finally, Katie conceded to me so I asked Cori, "Alright then, truth or dare?"

"Hmmm...let's start slow. Truth," Cori said.

I thought for a moment as to how I wanted to pace this. I could ask something really plain, but I thought that would be too boring considering where the night was heading for us. "Truth. Okay...why did you send me that text earlier," I asked.

I could see Cori blush slightly, and she burst out in laughter. "Oh man, I knew that was going to come back to bite me," she said after she'd calmed down. "Well...I could hear some things that were being said just on the other side of the door. Like...fast, wet sounds, and I heard you talking. Once I realized you were talking about me, I got really turned on and figured I'd send a risky text," Cori said. She immediately took a sip of her drink, seemingly to hide whatever shade of crimson her cheeks had turned.

"I knew it," I exclaimed. "Damn, I really didn't realize I was saying those things out loud!"

"Well, you definitely did," Cori said, "and they got me really wet."

Cori and Katie exchanged a brief look, before Katie spoke up to break the tension, "damn, that's hot as fuck," she said. We all shared a quick laugh before Katie reached for the tower to take her turn next. Katie found a loose piece immediately, pulled it out of the tower and read out loud, "give two drinks. Hmmm...Jack and Cori, you each take one."

I looked at Cori and raised my glass of whiskey and coke to "cheers" her, but she stopped me. "How about we do a shot of tequila instead," Cori proposed.

"Hey, now that's a good idea," I said. I grabbed the bottle of tequila and poured her and I a shot. We clinked our shot glasses together, and downed the tequila, this time there was hardly any burn at all. I could feel a slight buzz starting to creep in; that tequila was working its way through my bloodstream quickly, and it wouldn't be long before I was good and drunk if this continued.

"Alright, it's my turn again," I said as Cori and I slammed our shot glasses back down onto the table. I nudged a couple of pieces around, looking for a good one before I found my prize. I pulled the piece out without too much of an issue, and flipped it over. "Well would you look at that, truth or dare." I showed my piece to Katie and Cori. They exchanged the same look as Katie and I had just a few minutes ago.

"Alright then Jack, truth or dare," Cori said.

I thought about it for a moment, before deciding to throw caution to the wind. "Dare."

"Oooooh! You're brave," Katie exclaimed. "Alright Cori, make it a good one."

Cori thought for a few moments, no doubt trying to find the right dare for the situation. "I think Jack should have to spend the rest of the night without pants on," she said.

I gulped, and looked down at my crotch. My cock wasn't fully hard anymore, but there was definitely still some stiffness to it, especially after hearing Cori's answer to my question just a few minutes ago. I stood up and undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants, pulled down the zipped and took them off. I tossed the jeans over to the side and out of the way, and adjusted my black briefs so that they weren't riding up my leg too much. As I was fixing myself, I could see Cori staring intently at my cock, hidden by only a mere few centimeters of cotton. Just as she snapped her attention back to the game and I sat down, I could swear I saw her lick her lips.

"Alright," I said, "pants are off. Cori, it's your turn."

Cori's turn consisted of her pulling a "take one drink" block. Without hesitation, Cori reached for the tequila again, poured herself a shot, and downed it without any issue. Katie pulled her block and flipped it over for us: another truth or dare. This time Cori spoke up before I even had a chance to say anything, "Katie, I'm not even going to give you a choice on this one. I want to see your tits!"

We all busted out in laughter again. The mixture of sexual tension plus alcohol was severely reducing our inhibitions by the second. Katie stood up and slowly removed her shirt, putting on a show for the two of us. She was standing there in her gray bra that just barely contained her huge tits, lace running up the sides and around to the back.

"Nope, bra too," Cori yelled. "When I say I want to see them, I really mean I want to see them!"

Katie chuckled, but then moved over to where Cori was sitting on the floor. "If you want to see them so badly, you're going to take this bra off for me," she said.

"Oh, with pleasure," Cori responded, and immediately sprung up from her cross-legged position on the floor. Katie turned around and Cori undid the hooks on Katie's bra. Katie turned around to face Cori, and they locked eyes. Cori reached down, grabbing as much of either of Katie's tits as she could and giving them a nice squeeze. Cori ran her hands up Katie's arms and to the straps of the now tensionless bra, slowly sliding them down and off her shoulders. Katie let the bra fall to the ground, and Cori gasped. "Oh. My. God. Katie, your boobs are amazing!"

Katie laughed as Cori played with her tits like she was a teenage boy seeing boobs for the first time. "Why thank you," Katie said, "Jack likes them a lot too."

"I can see why," Cori said, "they're absolutely perfect!" Cori was right, Katie's tits were absolutely perfect. They were about as perky as they could be, given their size, and her pink areolas encircled two beautiful, pink nipples that were already hard as rocks. Cori ran her hands over Katie's tits again, this time getting to feel them devoid of any clothing. She gave each one a gentle, but firm squeeze before sticking her face in between them and motorboating them. They both laughed at that, but it only lasted a moment because once Cori composed herself, she leaned down and took one of Katie's nipples into her mouth. I could see Cori's tongue swirling around Katie's rock hard nipple, and I couldn't help but imagine what that would feel like if she were doing it to my cock. She must give great blowjobs, I thought. I couldn't wait to see if I would get to experience it for myself later. Cori continued to play with Katie's nipples, switching every so often between the two. Her mouth closed around them and she sucked gently. Katie let out a moan at the feeling of Cori's warm mouth over her sensitive nipples, and her knees buckled ever so slightly. I just sat in awe watching the spectacle unfold before me. Here I was with two amazingly hot women, one my fiance, and the other her best friend, and I was watching her suck my fiance's nipples and play with her tits! I felt my half-flaccid cock start to become more and more erect by the second, and it wasn't long before I was shifting in my seat to try and position my hardon in such a way that I'd still be able to sit comfortably. Cori's mouth left Katie's nipples - in my opinion way too soon, but my judgment was flawed at best - and they both sat back down in their places.

"Oh my," Katie said as she scooched closer to me. Her eyes were staring right at the bulge in my pants, which at this point was more of a tent. Almost instinctively, her hand went for my cock and she began rubbing my hardon through my underwear. I let out a deep sigh as her masterful hand worked its way up and down my shaft, and swirled over the tip. I could feel a healthy glob of precum leak out from my cock, and it soaked through my underwear. I looked up at Katie and moaned, and then looked over at Cori, who was just intently watching what Katie was doing.

"You know, I don't think this is very fair," I said pointing over at Cori, "the two of us aren't wearing clothes, but you're still fully dressed."

Cori stood up and put her hands on her slender hips. I was dying to see Cori's body. I'd fantasized about it many times when I jerked off, but I finally had a chance at reality and I wasn't going to miss it. Sitting here, nearly exposed to my fiancé and her best friend, my inhibitions were nearly at zero. "You know," Cori responded, playfully mimicking my tone, "you're right. But Katie's missing her top, and you're missing your pants. So, which one should I take off?"

I had to legitimately think about the answer to that question for a minute. Cori was sexy from head to toe, but ultimately I knew exactly what I wanted.

"Bottoms, please," I said. "I've been dying to see your ass since I met you."

"Excellent choice, babe," Katie said. "It's pretty fantastic." I know Katie and Cori had never played around like this before, but I imagined Katie had still seen Cori's ass a few times even just while changing clothes. I didn't doubt her for a second.

I was hardly disappointed; Cori nodded her head in acknowledgment and hooked her fingers into the waistband of her tight yoga pants. She turned around, her perfectly perky ass facing towards Katie and I. I could feel Katie's hand squeeze my cock as she continued to stroke it through my underwear. My cock was throbbing already, but as Cori bent over and slid her yoga pants down her long, smooth legs I felt another glob of precum dribble out of the tip.

There wasn't much left to the imagination after earlier, but seeing Cori's ass now wasn't even close. As her pants went past her ass cheeks, they expanded into their full, supple glory. Katie wasn't kidding when she'd said you could bounce a quarter off of Cori's ass, and all I could do was sit and watch the show. Cori walked around to our side of the table, facing us at first but then slowly spinning around to give us a close up view of one of the finest asses I'd ever seen.

"Go ahead," Cori said, "you can touch it." I wasted no time. I reached up my hands and took a handful of each of Cori's ass cheeks. They were so soft, and had just the right amount of jiggle to them. I spread Cori's ass cheeks apart, taking in the sight of her most private areas. The black lacy thong she was wearing pressed right against her pussy and asshole, and when I spread her ass I got the perfect tease of both. Cori's darker complexion meant that her pussy lips were also darker, but as her pussy spread with her ass, I could see the glistening wetness of her cunt resting atop two very delicious looking pink lips. The skin around her asshole was also dark, and I could feel myself salivating. I wanted nothing more than to bury my face between her cheeks and lick every inch. I wanted to taste her sweet pussy, and I wanted my tongue buried in her asshole.

I managed to contain myself for the time being, however. We still had all night, and I wanted to build the tension even more. Not only did I love being teased, but I knew plenty of tricks of my own to dish it out myself. I leaned in closer to Cori's barely covered holes, opened my mouth, and exhaled a long, hot breath over the thin layer of cotton. I heard Cori let out a long, deep moan and felt her press her spread ass closer to my face. I pulled back just in time to not have her panties touch my lips. I think if they had, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from diving right in.

Cori must have picked up on what I was doing, because all she said was, "oh, you dirty boy. You're such a tease."

"Oh don't worry," I said, "there will be plenty of time for the good stuff. By the time that comes, you're going to be begging me for it."

Cori turned around to face me. Katie's pace had slowed on my cock; she knew that I wanted to savor this. I didn't want to cum before we really got going. I looked over to Katie and saw her twisting on one of her nipples with her other hand, and she was starting to moan. I leaned over and took Katie's other nipple into my mouth, sucking on it and nibbling gently. That caused her to moan even louder. I reached down and slid my hand into her yoga pants. Sure enough, Katie's panties were drenched already. I slid my hand underneath the thin fabric of her thong, and rubbed at her clit. Katie gasped, her eyes going wide as I teased her pussy with my fingers. I lingered for only a few moments before pulling my hand out. All four of my fingers were covered in thick, sweet pussy juice. I brought my hand to my mouth, sucking all of the juices off of two of them. Then I looked up at Cori, still standing there in front of Katie and I, and offered the other two up to her.

"Don't mind if I do," Cori said. She bent down and took the two still soaked fingers into her mouth. The feeling of her tongue swirling around my fingers and licking up and down between them felt incredible. My cock continued to throb as I imagined again her tongue doing the same thing to it. When she had gotten all of Katie's juices off my fingers, she walked back over to her place on the opposite side of the table and sat back down. "I can't remember now, whose turn was it?"

"I think it's mine," I said. I took a moment to compose myself, taking a long sip of my drink before sitting back up on the couch. Looking to my left I could see Katie, her enormous, beautiful tits exposed, and in front of me her best friend who's ass had been mere inches from my face not but a moment ago. I was truly in heaven. "Alright, let's see if I can do this."

I reached down to find a block that wasn't too tightly seated in the tower, finding one on my second try. By now I wished that every block was truth or dare, unfortunately when I turned mine over it read "categories".

"Well, not what I was hoping for, but I think I can still make this fun," I said. "Alright, the category is that you have to name one of your sexual kinks. If you can't think of one, or don't say one in a reasonable amount of time, you have to remove a piece of clothing. Sound good?" Katie and Cori both agreed. "Good, I'll start. One of my kinks is feet."

"Wait really, you like feet," Cori sounded surprised.

"Yeah, it's one of my strongest kinks. Ask Katie, I love to smell her socks when she gets home from work, and I love when she gives me footjobs," I responded.

"It's true," Katie said. "I was a little surprised at first, particularly about the smell part. But hey, at least I get foot massages whenever I want them."

Cori chuckled, "that's a fair point! I would love a guy who gives me foot massages whenever I need one."

"Alright, enough stalling. Your turn, Cori. What's one of your kinks," I said.

"Oh right. Hmm, well I'd have to say being dominated. I love being told what to do and fucked really hard by a dominant guy."

"That's a great answer," Katie said. "I think that's super hot."

"Hey now, no repeating," I said jokingly. "You have to come up with another one."

"I know," Katie said, "but it's tough! You know what all of my kinks are."

"But does Cori," I asked with a smirk.

"Good point," said Katie. "Okay, well I've always been into the whole man in uniform thing. So I guess roleplay."

"That'll work," I said. "Okay my turn, another one of my kinks is watersports."

"Wait," Cori said, "like pee?" She seemed shocked, but not disgusted.

"Yeah. Katie doesn't like being peed on, but that's okay because my kink is having her pee on me," I said. Every now and then I liked to indulge this kink by having Katie squat over my cock and emptying her bladder onto it. The warmth and the pressure from the stream was a phenomenal feeling to me.

"Damn Jack, you're a pretty adventurous guy in the bedroom, huh?"

"Yeah. There's not much I'm not willing to try. I figure if I've never done something, how can I know if I like it or not until I do it, you know?"

Cori pondered that for a moment before responding, "that's actually a really good point. I never really thought of it that way before." Cori thought for a few moments about her next answer, but it was starting to take too long.

"Better hurry up Cori," Katie said.

"Ugh, you guys I haven't gotten to try a lot of kinky stuff," Cori sighed.

"Well, that sounds like a loss to me," I exclaimed. "Time for that top to come off."

Cori reached down without hesitation and pulled her top up and over her head. The bra she was wearing was an exact match to the lace thong. "Oooh, matching set," Katie asked. Cori nodded excitedly.

"Yep! Just bought it a few days ago. I'm really liking how my boobs look in this," Cori said. And I could see why; Cori's boobs may not have been as big as Katie's, but their perkiness made up for that in spades. The black, lacy bra hugged her tits well, and pushed them up just enough to give them a nice, gentle bounce whenever Cori moved enough.

By this point in the evening, all three of us had drunk a fair amount of alcohol, and especially when combined with half a bottle of tequila, we were all feeling pretty good. So when Cori reached for the tower to take her next turn, her depth perception failed her, sending her hand crashing into the blocks. The tower crumbled, with only a few blocks on the very bottom maintaining their original position.

"Oh fuck me," Cori shouted, tossing a few blocks across the table. We all laughed as Cori downed the rest of her drink. Cori stood up, albeit a bit shakily as she tripped over what could only have been her own feet. She let out a little snort and giggled, which may have been the cutest noise I'd ever heard come out of her. Cori stumbled over back around the table, and for the first time I got a good look at her in nothing but her scandalous undergarments. Her tight stomach was framed with muscle, and a well defined ab line traced from her navel up to her chest. Her tits bounced with every drunken step, and her panties had ridden up enough to give her sweet mound a deep cameltoe.

Cori moved past me to stand in front of Katie. She bent over and hooked her fingers into the waistband of Katie's yoga pants and tugged down on them. Katie lifted her ass off the couch enough to help Cori pull them all the way off, and in a flourish sent them flying across the living room. Cori grabbed Katie by the cheeks before leaning down and kissing her fiercely. Their tongues danced around one another expertly, and each let out a moan as they tasted one another. I watched intently, my cock pressing against my underwear, eagerly trying to escape its cotton prison. After a few minutes of this scorching hot show, Cori stood back upright and grabbed both of Katie's tits again.

"God, these are just the most amazing boobs I've ever seen," Cori said,

"Why thank you," Katie said. "I love feeling your hands all over them." Katie moaned as Cori began lightly pinching her nipples. After a few more minutes of this, Cori looked over at me, and down at the rigid tent my cock had created in my underwear. We all exchanged a look, and without a word we were all standing and making our way to our bedroom.

The bedroom wasn't huge, but it was big enough to fit a queen size mattress, a nightstand on either side, and mine and Katie's dressers. On top of the dresser on Katie's side of the room, we had a TV that we used sometimes to watch movies in bed, or just listen to music. I grabbed the remote and turned one of our music stations on for some background noise. By the time I had it set up, Katie and Cori were already on our bed. The two of them had resumed their earlier make out session. Their hands explored each other's bodies as their passion was released in their kiss. I stood at the foot of the bed watching this amazing spectacle unfold in front of me, and after a few minutes of them kissing and rubbing each other, they turned towards me.

Katie and Cori looked at me with pure lust in their eyes. Cori got on all fours, seductively crawling towards me on the bed. Her perfect ass was sticking up in the air, giving me a fantastic view of the heart-shaped butt I had longed to squeeze in only my wildest dreams. Katie took note of my reaction and followed suit, and the two crawled towards me until they reached the end of the bed. My fiancé and her best friend looked up at me, their eyes expectant but full of passion. Katie on my right, and Cori on my left, both took a hand and began running it up and down my thighs. By now it was almost painful how hard my erection had become, and it seemed they had taken notice. Once more each girl's hand went up their respective thigh, this time moving over the bulge in my underwear. With pinpoint precision, they both grabbed hold of my briefs and tugged down. I stepped out of them as they fell to the floor, and my cock sprang to attention in front of them.