Extra Tuition

Story Info
Student having trouble so teacher offers extra tuition.
1.1k words
4.11
10.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Miss Harrison had become my psychology teacher I had spent more time in extra tuition, as she put it, than in her lectures. Every day she demanded that I returned after everyone had gone home, yet when I did all she would do is make me sit opposite her desk and just to go through what she had taught us during that day's lecture, and enough was enough.

Pausing outside her room I took a deep breath before pushing the door open and walking in. As usual Miss Harrison was sitting behind her desk, only today she had her legs stretched out, resting on another table.

Slowly I entered the room and, without even looking up from the book she was reading, Miss Harrison told me to sit down.

"What have I done now, Miss?" I asked, lowering myself on to my chair.

"Who said you'd done anything, Damon?"

Lifting one of her hands Miss Harrison started to fiddle, seductively, with the small gold chain around her neck, keeping my attention firmly on her cleavage.

"Look, Damon, we both know that you are finding this class, shall we say, difficult," Miss Harrison began, "and it is my job, as your lecturer, to make sure that you pass."

As she spoke, and I continued to stare, the hardness between my legs became increasingly uncomfortable, as it pushed against my zipper, trying to burst free.

"I know, Miss, but how is this..."

"The thing is, Damon, all this extra tuition you need to make sure you do pass is playing havoc with my social life," Miss Harrison interrupted, "and well, let us put it this way, if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours, if you get my meaning."

Releasing her necklace Miss Harrison ran her hand towards the top of her dress, catching the top button and popping it open as she did, giving me an even fuller view of her full breasts, before standing up and turning towards her desk.

"Anyway that will do for today." she suddenly said over her shoulder. "Go on, get out of here and have a good think about what I have said."

For a few seconds I just sat there, silently watching, as Miss Harrison placed one of her hands on her desk and lowered her head. Eventually though, and with the only sounds in the room our breathing, I slowly pushed my seat back. As I did the silence in the room was shattered as the chair's legs scraped across the floor, deafeningly, causing Miss Harrison to spin round and glare at me.

"I thought I told you to get the fuck out of here," she screamed, and as she did I saw a lone tear seep from the corner of her right eye and begin running slowly down her cheek.

"Are you okay, Miss?" I asked softly, as I rose from my seat and moved slowly toward her.

"Please, Damon, just go, I'll be fine." she whispered, inaudibly.

"You don't look fine, Miss," I replied, as I watched the lone tear trickle down, over her cheek.

Unsure what made me do it I reached forward and, gently, wiped the tear from her cheek. As I did Miss Harrison lifted her hand and placed it on top of mine, before lightly kissing the back of my hand.

Stunned I jerked my hand away, as if I had been electrocuted, before stumbling back into the desk I had been sitting at. As I flailed blindly for anything to stop me falling Miss Harrison reached forward and I grabbed at her hand. Unable to stop my momentum, even though I was gripping her hand as tightly as possible, my feet got tangled in the legs of the desk and the two of us crashed to the floor.

For a few seconds neither of us moved, both of us in a state of shock, but finally Miss Harrison started to push herself up. As she did the two of us suddenly burst out laughing hysterically, only for me to stop when I saw that pulling her down had caused a couple more of the buttons on her dress to pop open and fully expose her purple satin bra, which was struggling to contain her firm breasts.

With my eyes fixed on her chest I did not see the slight smile, which had formed on Miss Harrison's lips, nor did I see the glint in her eyes as she eased herself up a little more, yet another button popping open as she did.

Reaching forward, Miss Harrison placed her hands on the desks either side of us and eased herself back to her feet. As she did she paused for a few seconds with her legs either side of my body, giving me a view I never dreamed I would see in a million years, a view of her panty-less, totally shaved and very wet pussy.

For a few seconds Miss Harrison just stood there, teasing me with her gorgeous, wet, pussy, which was easily within my reach. Only instead of doing what she, and I, now desperately wanted I struggled to my feet.

Not realizing that my hardness, which she had caused, was obvious I stood up. Before I had the chance to hide the bulge in my trousers, I saw her look down and run the tip of her tongue slowly over her lips.

"I-I better go, Miss," I stammered glancing at my watch, for no reason, and taking a step toward the door. "I-I've got things that I need to do."

"I bet you have," Miss Harrison replied, her eyes still fixed on the bulge in my trousers. "And I bet I know exactly what one of those 'things' is."

As soon as she uttered the words I froze, my hand tightening on the door handle and the throbbing hardness threatening to burst from from my trousers.

"Well, are you going then, Damon?" Miss Harrison purred, from behind me, just a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Slowly I let my hand fall from the door, turned around, and saw Miss Harrison perched on the edge of her desk. Slowly she ran her fingers along her wetness, teasing her lips apart, before suddenly stopping and lifting her glistening fingers to her mouth. Unable to resist her any longer I stepped forward and before she had a chance to suck her fingers clean I grabbed her wrist and lifted them to my mouth instead.

Flicking my tongue over the stickiness I tasted her sweet juices before sucking them dry and dropping to my knees, the gorgeous smell of her wet pussy causing my hardness to throb even more.

Suddenly Miss Harrison gripped me by the hair, pulled my head forward and buried my face in her wetness, grinding her hips against my eager tongue.

"Oh fuck, Damon, don't you dare fucking stop," she moaned, as my tongue flicked over her swollen bud.