Extramarital Vacation

Story Info
Their Vacation Turns Them Into Sexual Explorers.
3.4k words
4.08
8.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,070 Followers

Extramarital Vacation

We talked for a long time about where we wanted to travel to for our dream vacation. We went back and forth between great cities and tropical isles or exotic destinations like the Greek islands or Asia or Paris. We just couldn't make up our minds. One day it was Fiji, then Paris, Crete, or the Caribbean. Finally, we realized we just had to make it a life long involvement and do as many as we could before we got too old and feeble to travel to anywhere farther than the mailbox.

So where would we start? It pretty much came down to a coin flip. I guess it didn't matter so much where we started, it was where we ended that was important. We had both wanted to travel, so we just wanted to go, see the world, and experience life and all it had to offer. We both had that need to try things, experiment, experience, learn all we could about the world.

We eventually decided to start with one of the oldest societies and begin with the Greek Isles and Crete. We would look for the cave of the Cyclops and explore the islands of the ancients. We were so excited about visiting other counties and places we had heard and dreamed about that neither of us could sit still. We were like kids with new toys. I didn't know whether to cry or just giggle and laugh.

We took off from LAX and flew to John F. Kennedy International Airport. We then caught a flight to Athens, then a ferry to Mykonos. Once on the island we took a taxi to our hotel, where we checked in to room 215, which had a balcony looking out on to the Aegean Sea. It was a dream come true. Below us was the pool, a jacuzzi, and a huge patio with a waterfall and a tiki hut. Tiki in the Aegean?

We showered off the travel dust and went down to the pool where we had drinks and Greek munchies and sat in the sun, before sunscreen came into play and fear of skin cancer. As we sat by the pool a fellow came out of the hotel who we'd seen on the plane and we nodded, then smiled and invited him over. He seemed friendly and we were there to gather friends.

He introduced himself as Julian from San Gabriel, which is not far from Manhattan Beach, where we live. He is a lawyer who is married to a doctor who doesn't like to travel. He said she has stayed home and would we care to join him in his room for drinks that afternoon. Since we didn't know anyone on the island we gladly accepted.

Julian was friendly and easy to talk with and easy to get to know. He said his wife, Carol, was a surgeon who was very committed to her work, and mentioned that they had an open marriage, which at the time I didn't know what it referred to. I must have looked confused, because he explained that each of them had their own circle of "friends."

"We pretty much have our own lives," he explained, "but we love each other, and we're happy with the arrangement. Sometimes, I watch her, like it is a sporting event, you know, with other people," he said. "I know it is unusual, but it suits us. What is the nature of your relationship, open or traditional?"

"Traditional, I guess, but we haven't thought about it," I said. Back in our room, I asked Claire what she thought of Julian's relationship with his wife.

"I don't know," she said. "It seems to work for them. I have nothing against it. You?"

"I like him," I said. "He is an interesting guy. I don't know. It is their business. Have you ever thought about that kind of a relationship?" I asked.

"Oh, sure, but not really seriously. I know some people who do it, but... "

"You know some who do that? Who is that?" I said.

"Brenda Crawley and her husband are pretty open about it," she said. "I mean they don't hide it. They seem to be comfortable with other people knowing what they do. They just socialize sexually with other people. They just consider it like a recreational choice."

"Do you think you could do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. We both consider sex pretty personal, and I don't think it is healthy to put conditions on love. If one of us has feelings for someone, I think it would be good to recognize them and not throw the baby out with the bath water."

"Yeah, I guess that's how I feel too. I love you enough to give you space. Yes, I could see myself doing that," I said.

We went with Julian and a few others on a boat to a neighboring island, did some fishing, and talked about their arrangement. Claire seemed quite interested and kept asking him questions all day: Ever feel jealous? Do you have sex with each other? Do you see yourselves being together in your later years."

He was very willing to talk, and I could see he was quite taken with Claire. That night I asked her how she would react if he came right out and asked her to sleep with him. "I'd ask you how you felt about it," she said candidly.

"So you think you could?" I said.

"Only if you were okay with it," she said. "I wouldn't go behind your back. It would have to be a mutual thing. Yeah, I could see myself doing that. Could you?" she asked.

I thought about it. I knew I wasn't opposed to it for others, so it did seem possible for me. "Yeah, if you were okay with it, sure. I would not be opposed to it just out of principle. I think I would want to be sure you were okay with it," I said.

"Same here," she said.

That day we went to the beach with Julian and he asked us if we had ever been to the nude beach. It was just one cove over and we could walk there. It seemed interesting, not really offensive. We gathered up some of our things and headed over, curious to experience the new freedoms. He undressed on the way over, and when we got there both of us felt pretty comfortable. The beach was long and we walked the length of it, then we swam and stretched out in the sun naked, like the gulls.

Awhile later Julian asked Claire to walk with him and I knew the direction of the conversation. He was clearly impressed with her and I understood where he was going with this stroll. When they returned I knew he had asked her, and by the redness of her cheeks it had interested her.

When she got to the blanket I said, "Well, what do you think? Any interest?" She looked at me and smiled. The smile said, 'Of course.' "Then you should," I said, "with my blessing.

"What about you?" she said.

"I may find a charming Greek girl, or Dr. Carol," I said with a grin. "You need to feel free to do as you'd like," I said. "This vacation is for exploring, especially ourselves. Go for it, baby. You can tell me all about it, if you wouldn't mind. Some men just like to listen, or watch," I said.

"I am not a spectator sport," she said laughing. She had said that she was looking forward to lots of vacation sex, but with me, I figured, but the prospect of it being with a handsome stranger we'd met on the trip had to be appealing to her, of course, and for it to be on a beach on an exotic island in the Aegean Sea had to add to that appeal, as well.

He asked me if I would mind if she returned to the nude beach with him later that evening for a midnight swim and 'whatever.' It was the 'whatever' I knew he was most interested in. He said it would be more like a nine o'clock swim and he would have her back to our room by midnight. I said her time was hers, that I would lounge around the pool after dinner and for them to have a good time.

I told him his open marriage idea had given us something to think about and we had talked it out and decided to give it a try. "I am glad to hear that," he said. "I will do my best to make her vacation even better."

"She did say she wanted lots of vacation sex. I just thought it would be with me," I said. "A lot more exciting with a lawyer from San Gabriel," I added.

"I'll do my best,"he said with a smile. His smile told me he'd be happy to introduce my wife to extramarital sex. We had planned to experience new things, and fucking other people was certainly new, at least to us, so the trip was doing its job. It was letting us see things in a different way.

Claire came in at 12:45 and apologized for being late. "It was just hard to leave," she said, realizing as she said it the pun she had just committed. "It was hard, yes," she said with a smile. "I liked fucking on the beach, although in his bed was better. We came back a little early and went to his room. Sorry I am late."

"Better late than never," I said, pulling her to me and tasting sex on her lips as we kissed. "I am glad you had a good time. We just opened up a new door in our marriage. So, you okay with that?" I asked, meaning you'll be fine with my fucking other people.

"I have been thinking about that all night, and yes, I will be okay with you having sex with other ladies. I think it is an exciting new chapter for us, but yes we will be fine."

We went to bed and made love. We didn't fuck, she had done that with Julian at the beach and in his bed, but we made slow, very passionate, very emotional, very committed love. It was one of the best times in bed we'd ever had, and we cuddled afterwards until we fell into a deep and sound sleep.

The next morning we went to breakfast, a very complete and tasty buffet, one of the best we'd ever had. We ate crepes, and wonderful potatoes, and exotic fruit, and we sat with Julian and talked about the plans for the day. We were all signed up for a sail around some of the smaller islands, to lunch at a beach, which Julian pointed out was next to another nude beach.

"They're all over Mykonos," he said, smiling as he looked at Claire, visions of his night with her I was sure were still in his head.

Once out of the sloop, we unloaded our things, and the captain told the group about the nude beach and if anyone wanted to hike over to it they were welcome. He just asked that we be back by three, and he would be casting off at three thirty, whether we were back or not. "The nights are long out here if you are waiting for us to come and get you tomorrow," he said in very Greek sounding English.

Julian, my wife, and I hiked over to the nude beach with five other people: three Germans and a French couple. Nudist activities are big business in France and Germany. Funny that nudism is so big in a country that outlawed it in Hitler's time.

We carried packs and brought lunch and towels. Julian had a frisbee and we played some, swam some, and sunned a lot. Claire and Julian took another walk together and I slept while they were gone. We left the beach about two thirty, got to the cove where the sloop was anchored and we got aboard soon after. We pulled up the anchor at three thirty sharp and we're back at the dock by five.

During the entire sail back to Mykonos Julian occupied Claire's time and we all went to our rooms after we docked, then showered, dressed, and met for dinner in the hotel restaurant. He asked as we each ate our dessert if we would like to 'party' together in his room after drinks. I asked what kind of party did he have in mind.

"One where two guys service one happy lady," he said. "A threesome party," he added. "I have done a few back home, not with Carol, but with friends from San Gabriel. I will lead if you'd like," he said. I simply nodded and smiled at Claire. She nodded back, telling me she would like that.

When we got in his room, he opened the curtains and turned out the lights. The moonlight was enough to light the room and we each helped her out of a piece of clothing at a time. I helped her out of her blouse and he helped her slip off her skirt. We both helped her take off her panties and she kicked them aside.

She finally stood nude so we both could admire her, getting into the mood. She turned in front of us, holding her arms out to her sides, basking in the pleasure of being adored. We led her to the bed and placed her between the two of us. I was getting into the two of us making love to her, seeing her react to us both, and loving the dynamic.

He put his hand between her legs and slipped a finger into her. It surprised me, but I then put one of my hands on her bottom, curling my palm under her cheek, feeling the soft roundness, loving the sensation of her warm body in my hand. She turned to me and we kissed. It was a warm and wonderful kiss, full of love, and softness, and desire. Then she turned to Julian and they kissed. Theirs was also a lover's kiss, filled with feeling and hunger.

She reached out and took each of us in her hands. Mine she held, his she moved towards her moist slit, moving the head up and down her vertical opening to wet his tip, then she pulled it in, shoving it forward and deep. She moved her hips, forcing him farther into her, then sighed as it settled against her cervix. I kept my hand under her bottom cheek as he began pushing into her and I could feel the movements of their fucking. They moved steadily together, each body slapping against the other, making the sounds of sex that echoed throughout the room.

My body was up against hers as he moved in and out of her. I could experience the intimacy of their fucking without actually being apart of it, and I just leaned against her as she moved her hips and torso. When she began to come her body stiffened and she drew in a breath, quick and deep.

"Oh, God," she said. I put my hand over her boob and she covered the fingers of that hand with her palm, holding it against her bare breast. I squeezed it, she groaned, either from my hand or his cock or both. I rubbed her long bare leg as he fucked her and could feel the heat of her arousal.

It thrilled me to see her so aroused, so satisfied, and it added to my own excitement to see her so turned on and so sensual, even if it was with someone else. Julian had introduced us to a whole new world of sexual adventure and we were going headlong into it, letting ourselves be totally caught up in our sexual pleasure.

It was not that being in Mykonos had anything to do with it, except that it did seem that the place added to the intensity. It was romantic, tropical, and the senses seemed to be heightened. Sex was right on the edge of everything there. When we stripped down on a beach in Mykonos, it seemed sex was on everyone's mind. When we showered together in the large shower stall, sex was right there with us.

In three days on Mykonos she had made love with Julian on two of those. When we flew to Santorini Julian had changed his plans to be with us, and when we were registering he spoke up and said we wanted one room for the three of us. He explained to the surprised desk clerk registering us, that we were a polyamorous threesome and the two of us shared this one woman.

I couldn't very well speak up after that and say he was wrong or just kidding. The bellhop transported our luggage on a high cart and then winked at us as he accepted his extra large tip of 25 %. We toured the island of Santorini like a family of three with Claire in the middle and each of us on either side of her, holding her hands.

I admit the ruse did give me a bit of a charge to advertise openly that we shared this woman shamelessly. It gave me a bit of a sexual thrill to let people know we both screwed this lovely, very sexy lady. It made sex even more exciting to broadcast what we were doing candidly to anyone who was paying attention.

On a beach on Santorini there was a sign that contained the ungrammatical message "Nude Permissible." At the far end of the cove was another ungrammatical weatherworn sign written in magic marker that read "sexual permissible." As if to prove the validity of the sign were a number of couples in various stages of sexual intercourse spread around the beach. Also on the sign were bits of graffiti of stick figures of people having sex, as if over the years people had added their own contribution to the message, drawing pictures of people doing what the sign told them they could.

So, because we are compliant types and did as we were told, we went to the sexual side of the beach and proceeded to enjoy the fruits of our sexuality with one another, rolling around on the sand like rutting animals. Jake fucked Claire and I watched, enjoying myself more than I realized I would, then I fucked her and he expressed words of encouragement and advice as the business went on and she came in a sandy climax that had us laughing at the difficulty of keeping sand out of places it shouldn't be.

At least one other couple watched us and actually applauded after each orgasm came roaring down the beach. Claire actually smiled and bowed after we finished, and they gave her another enthusiastic ovation. She held her hands over her head in a sign of victory and curtsied.

In Crete we once again registered as a threesome, which I am not sure they would have allowed in the states, but Crete is not as conservative as Nebraska or even California and they just handed over our keys and smiled knowing smiles. We took her to bed without delay and fucked her as she lay on her side, each in a different orifice and she came with a loud declaration of pleasure and trembled with satisfaction as she savored the afterglow.

We went sightseeing around Crete and enjoyed many beaches, night clubs, and nights of fucking. The sex was marvelous. The feelings of togetherness were better. The kind of thing that really makes a vacation memorable. When we got back to LAX, we promised to get together with Carol and Julian, hoping it would work as well with her as it had with him.

We haven't been with them yet, but we are looking forward to it and our lives now are much different than they were before we left for Greece. I am more confident, more secure, and Claire is more responsive and sexually aware of herself. The trip and our experience with Julian didn't cure all our ills, didn't make us better people, but it did, I believe, enhance our marriage and make us more capable of loving unconditionally. We will see.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,070 Followers