Extras: Yoni and Lingam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I presume since you got off the bus here, you must live quite near?' I asked her, and she confirmed that she lived just the other side of the park at the far end of the alley. 'Let's go there if that's okay with you Cassie,' I suggested. 'Please tell me you live alone.'

'Yes, nobody but me, but I don't normally take people back to my apartment, especially strange men,' she explained. She was still holding my cock, automatically stroking it without thinking. I smiled at her.

'Do you want that cock you're rubbing so beautifully between your legs again?' I asked her. She looked down suddenly realising what she was doing again and laughing, nodded vigorously.

'Yes please,' she smiled.

'Well, just you invite my cock along to your apartment, and I'll follow on behind. You can ignore me if you want, but I know "he," wants nothing better than to be between your legs again and to bury himself in your gorgeous, tight little pussy, bringing you great happiness.'

'Ah okay, in that case we can't disappoint him, it's this way,' she carried on with the joke, pulling her panties back into position, wet though they were, and dropping her dress back down again. I followed her out of the alley, and she took my arm. We looked like any other normal couple as we strolled out of the alley, through the park and out of the gate at the other side. The street where she stayed was just a few hundred yards from the park, and it was on the ground floor. She unlocked the door and invited me in.

It was a nice apartment, a bit old fashioned, but I thought she was probably just an old fashioned girl. We went into the living room and she offered me coffee or tea, and I chose tea. I was in no hurry now that I had already claimed the star prize, and to be honest, I hadn't had anything to eat or drink since lunchtime. Yes, admittedly I'd eaten Jessica's pussy, but there's not a lot of nutritional value in eating pussy, or even wet as she was, not enough to stop me getting dehydrated.

So, I had a nice cup of tea from Cassie, and she even gave me a slice of cake. It was lovely, and enough to keep me going until I got something more substantial. I had every intention of sucking Cassie's nipples and pussy, but as I said, nutritional value is virtually nil. I'd have something to eat when I got home, after all, a man has to keep up his strength, especially when he's indulging in strenuous physical exercise and ejaculating large amounts of semen.

I helped her clear away the tea cups carrying them through to her neat little kitchen. Give the woman her due, she may be living alone, but there were no piles of dirty dishes, etc. She began to wash the cups standing at the kitchen sink. I came up behind her, and put my arms round her waist. She turned her head and smiled at me, and I ran my hands higher cupping her boobs.

'You're so impatient,' she smiled. I could tell she was amused by the sound of her voice, but her nipples were hard and erect, so I continued to gently squeeze and fondle them. She shivered, and leaned back against me. Somehow she managed to finish washing the cups, stacking them on the draining board and drying her hands with the dish towel before she gave herself over to my touch and her rising excitement.

Mmm... that feels so good,' she sighed, so I continued to fondle her until she turned in my arms and we were face to face again. I kissed her deeply and passionately, and pulled her dress higher once more, then under the hem, stroking the outside of her thighs, then upwards onto her bottom pulling her harder against my stiff cock. She felt it poking against her stomach and pussy and pushed herself forward to meet it.

I massaged her bottom for a little while, and then my hands dipped below the waistline of her panties and I was fondling the soft skin of her bare arse cheeks. I pushed the panties down, below her bottom, and then slipped my hand round from back to front, and tried to slip my hand between her legs. It was difficult because her legs were together, but as soon as she felt my hand there, she sidestepped a little opening her legs wide. She wanted to be touched, to feel my fingers split her lips open and delve into her depths, and I was more than happy to oblige.

'Oh yes,' she whimpered, 'oh yes... that feels so good. I love it,' and she pushed herself harder against my hand, rocking back and forth so very sensually, fucking my fingers.

'Unzip me,' she gasped, and I reached round behind her pulling the zip of her dress down. She lifted it higher, over her head and it was gone, leaving her wearing nothing but a white bra and matching white panties that were down to mid-thigh already. I quickly skinned them down and off, and then I unhooked her bra and slipped the straps off her shoulders revealing breasts that were as beautiful as any I'd ever seen.

Pale, soft skin, with areolae about an inch across and hard pink nipples that were just made for sucking and pinching. Her boobs were beautifully shaped too, a large B cup or small C cup I estimated, but more than adequate in my mind. They excited me anyway, and that was all that mattered to me.

I feasted on those gorgeous nipples adding to her excitement, while I continued to rub and finger fuck her gloriously wet pussy. She was shuddering and shaking all over now, moaning and whimpering, making sobbing noises with the intensity of the unaccustomed feelings and sensations emanating from between her legs. I knew she was on her way to another orgasm. Her second within half an hour, and with her moans of delight increasing with every touch of my fingers we didn't have long to wait.

'Oh yes... oh god yes... it's... happening agai.. nnnnnn. Oh shit... oh... fuck... do it... do it... don't stop...' Once last long moan, very loud, almost scream as the orgasm tore through her pussy and body. Her legs gave way and I had to hold her up while I brought her to a finish. She clung to me desperately, gasping for breath.

'I never knew... never knew...' she sobbed, emotionally overwrought, tears in her eyes. I led her the two steps to the kitchen table and let her use that to support herself as she leaned/sat on the edge. I hastily stripped off my shirt, trousers and underpants leaving me as naked as her. She reached for my cock through the haze of arousal that still pulsed through her pussy judging by the red haze of her aura. Rubbing me back and forth, automatically, instinctively.

'I can't believe you put that huge thing inside me,' she gulped, 'are you going to do that again?' I said nothing, she knew very well I was going to put it inside her again, and when I was ready she'd be more than eager to take it in her well primed pussy. But for the next few minutes I had other thoughts in mind.

I pushed her back gently on the kitchen table, lifting her feet off the floor. She looked at me wondering what I was doing. I spread her legs, pushing her knees higher up towards her chest and now she was spread wide open, her pussy blatantly on display.

'Please,' she pleaded, 'don't do that, don't look at me... it's not nice... so ugly.. I looked into her lovely eyes.

'Cassie,' I said quietly. 'It's not ugly, it's perfect, it's beautiful.' She shook her head in denial, not convinced. 'I love it, and I love looking at it,' and with that I put my head between her legs, closer still to the root of all human pleasure.

'Oh please don't,' she begged, 'don't, it must smell awful after being at work all day, and it is ugly. I don't care what you say. Why do you even want to look at it and get that close, it's embarrassing.'

'Trust me Cassie, it's amazingly beautiful. and it smells delightful,' and I wasn't lying. She wasn't shaven, but neither was she sporting a wild untamed bush. She obviously kept it trimmed very short, probably for some hygiene reason, rather than anything sexual. I had the distinct impression that Cassie was very inexperienced when it came to sex.

She watched me getting closer and closer to her pussy until she couldn't stand it any more and covered her face and eyes with her hands in embarrassment. She tried to close her legs as if to shut me out and prevent me from looking, but of course she couldn't because my head was in the way. I don't think she had a clue about what I was really doing, and what was about to happen.

'Oh please... stop looking at me... please...' she pleaded, 'it's not nice... not nnnnn... oh god help me... what... wha...t... oh... oh... y...yes.' Her protests continued until that first soft warm lick of her clitoris introduced her to a new and overwhelming sensation at her core. Her tightly clenched legs, trying to prevent me from looking at her fell away, wide open, and she pushed her fully exposed pussy upwards against my face.

'Oooooh,' she squealed, 'that's dirty... so dirty... oh shit... am...am... amazing...' she finally gasped out. 'Fucking amazing... oh yes... yes, yes... oh god... coming... again,' and her pelvis thrust upwards hard against my face, her hands holding my head clasped tightly to her pussy as she came in one almighty orgasm. Violently and helplessly swept away by the spasms of purest pleasure sweeping through her body.

I pulled back from her pussy then, and while she was in too much of a daze to notice, I studied it carefully. It was truly a lovely pussy. Clean and very pink, her natural growth of pubic hair trimmed very short, exposing an open and very wet set of labia. Not the biggest I'd ever seen, but strong, well formed pussy lips all the same. Her clitoris peeked out from the hood, shining in the light like a beacon ready to guide the lost and ill-informed that this was something special and needed attended to. Her pussy twitched with spasms of little aftershocks almost like a winking eye. I smiled to myself, because I was just about to poke something into that winking eye, and it wouldn't hurt a bit.

I stood up, fully erect in every sense, and moved in between her splayed and very lovely legs. Her breathing was returning to normal, but her eyes were closed and she had a very contented smile on her face. I pointed my cock between those outspread legs, and pushed gently against the gaping labia. She was so incredibly wet that there was virtually no resistance, and I slid in past the spreading labia pushing it aside. My first push saw me slip at least two inches inside before I withdrew a little and pushed forward again. Her eyes were open now paying great attention as I stretched her neat little pussy for the second time today.

'Oh yes...' she moaned, 'make love to me... so greedy... such a greedy... harlot...' and surprisingly she laughed. I said nothing pushing in deeper still. I could probably have gone as deeply as she could take it right there and then, but always aware that I may hurt her, I continued to be patient, thrusting and withdrawing, just working my way into her delightful sex, and besides, it felt good, not only for me, but obviously for her too judging by the moans of pleasure coming from her mouth.

I could go no deeper, she was filled to the brim until she could take no more, and what's more, she wasn't laughing now. Impaled, and pinned to the kitchen table, she began to quiver all over. Her hips pushed up welcoming my intrusion and I began to move, sliding in and out, the slippery friction of my cock and her pussy giving us both the most pleasurable feelings. Her tight pink hole parted with each thrust and formed closely around me again as I withdrew, almost sucking at my cock.

This was the second time I'd fucked her this evening, plus I'd used my fingers and tongue to bring her to orgasm a few more times already. This was my time now, my turn. I was going to make love to her, and she could come as many times as she wanted to until I was ready to come, but I was going to make sure she enjoyed it.

Of course it wasn't just my cock that was working on her, my hands were busy too, playing with her wonderful tits, squeezing those brownish-pink nipples, leaning down as she lay before me to kiss and suck her nipples, kissing her mouth, and my fingers adding extra stimulation to that prominent clitoris. She was a mass of pleasurable nerve endings and I was trying to hit them all as she writhed in pleasure on her kitchen table.

'Oh... god... oh fuck... you're making... me... come again... again... oh shit...oh yes...' and off she went like a rocket, moaning loudly that she was dying, but she wasn't, she was just having yet another great orgasm. Maybe not as powerful as the previous ones, but a good, solid satisfying orgasm all the same.

'Stop... stop...' she whimpered, pleading with me, 'too much... too sensitive... for now.' I knew what she wanted, what she meant, some women get really sensitive immediately after they come, so I stopped, just leaving my cock firmly lodged between her lips.

I looked down at her. And she simply looked sensational. A little flushed as was to be expected, her nipples still hard pointing to the ceiling, very pert. Her forehead was beaded with sweat, and some more beads of sweat had formed between these incredibly beautiful tits. I looked further down between her legs, and her whole pubic area was awash with slippery juices glittering in the kitchen light.

Her pussy lips were stretched and distended round the girth of my cock, and the few inches of my cock still showing were covered in pussy juice, some of it a frothy white with the continued movement back and forth. It could only be described as a sodden mess, but what a delightful mess. It was going to look even better before we were through.

Without waiting for permission, I began to fuck her again. Her only reaction was to moan with delight, and so I continued, upping the speed a little, bringing her along with me. A little faster, varying the angles, reaming that fabulous pussy.

'Let me hear you come again, my sweet little harlot,' I said, and her eyes opened wider. It seemed to excite her, so I continued. 'Such a dirty little harlot. You just love my cock, don't you?' she nodded vigorously.

'Yes... oh god help me... I love your big cock... love it... oh please... please...make me... come again... make me... your harlot... uh... uh... oh fuck... yes... I'm coming again...' I could feel her pussy walls ripple around my cock, clenching along my length, and at last I felt myself surge... that familiar tickle at the root of my cock, the rush as I began to pump, and pump, faster, pulsing my come in hot squirt after hot squirt deep into her depths.

'Oh... oh... I can feel you, feel it,' she gasped out, and then her own orgasm took off again, and she literally screamed, a long drawn out, keening scream as she bucked and threshed uncontrollably on her kitchen table. I lay there, half on top of her as she fought for breath, quivering and shuddering all over. At last she calmed down, totally relaxed now, completely limp. I could feel my cock slowly soften inside her, and gently pulled out, followed by a thick, white flow of my come oozing out of her gaping pussy.

'Help me up,' she asked, 'I can hardly move,' so I helped the lady off her kitchen table. She pointed out to the hallway. 'I'm exhausted, that's my bedroom.' So I helped her to bed, where she lay down, and I pulled the covers over her. I kissed her cheek and forehead as she snuggled down into the softness of her bed. I think she was asleep before I even turned off the light and closed the door.

I got dressed again, picked up her discarded clothing, and placed it on a kitchen chair. I left her a note, and quietly left her flat, locking the door behind me, I posted the key back through her letterbox.

All in all, a very successful and wonderful day - two beautiful and very different, but very sensual women. I slept well that night.

..

12