All Comments on 'Extreme Crossdressing Experience'

by latexlegs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Nice story. You see...a crossdressing story CAN be written without the inclusion of a "big black cock."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

Love and respect between a cd and his wife. What a refreshing change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a story

what a lovely story i wish my wife would do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Serving her properly.

That was great and would love to lick untill it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

can't wait to see the next chapter, you are one lucky person to have a wonderful spouse to enjoy this with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Doesn't seem much like crossdressing.

More like an abusive bitch taking advantage of a spineless coward. He needs to get some backbone and toss the bitch into the gutter where she belongs. This was too one-sided and not a single bit interesting or entertaining. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Little more editing/thought process

Um, fyi, you can't tuck tights in under a corset if the corset is holding up stockings, especially if those stockings are being held up by 8 straps . . . The story could have potential, but need to think things through a little bit more.

latexlegslatexlegsabout 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback Appreciated

Thanks for all of the feedback. That was my first story so I will have to ensure that the editing/storyline etc is better thought out in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Made me a bit jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Stockings

After years of cross dressing i still love the feeling silk and stockings on my body.I dress all the time day and night.I do not care what every one has to say.I now love full body stockings with my 6'' heels and slip dress.I never wear panties or a thong.I like to be ready to take a hard cock deep in my ass .

immoraljaneimmoraljaneover 1 year ago

The feeling of having a smooth hairless legs always sends a shiver through my whole body as I run my fingers across my stocking clad legs, it's just such sensuous feeling, & yes you can't beat having your ass rammed with a big cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
New Pet

My girl friend gave me to her mistress to be turned in to a latex femboy.Now locked in a hobble latex corset latex stockings thong hti high ballet boots.Now a latex hood hands bound behind my back legs bound together.Straped to a table with a monster cock deep in my mouth and a monster fucking machine pounding deep in my ass.My mouth is filling with load after load of cum and now washed down with mouth full of piss.When finished hung upside down and face fucked again and again.Now my ass is taking cocks filling my ass with cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous