Extreme Homemaker Makeover Ch. 02

Story Info
The makeover continues with shopping, clubbing, and more.
9.4k words
4.25
6.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Morning After

The morning sun streamed in through the bedroom windows, rousing me from deep slumber. I stretched lazily, body pleasantly sore and spent from the thorough ravishing David had given me last night. The wild abandon I'd displayed had clearly driven him wild with lust. I smiled languidly, recalling his look of disbelief that boring Eliza could fuck like a porn star.

I rolled over, reaching across rumpled sheets to find David's side of the bed empty. From downstairs I could hear the muted clatter of dishes that meant he was likely making coffee. Normally I would have rushed to join him, eager to fawn and dote like a perfect little housewife. But this morning I felt zero inclination to immediately tend to my husband's needs. I luxuriated under the silky sheets a few moments more, admiring the fading love bites littering my breasts and inner thighs. They were proof of the ferocious fucking I had so thoroughly enjoyed. David could wait a few extra minutes for my company.

At last I slipped from between the sheets, bare feet hitting the plush carpet. I padded naked to the en suite bathroom, catching sight of myself in the mirror above the vanity. My hair was a snarled mess, mascara smudged under my eyes, giving me a debauched yet sultry look. My lips were still swollen from rough kisses and other activities. I turned this way and that, shamelessly admiring my own voluptuous curves on display. The woman gazing back at me oozed raw sex appeal. I gave my reflection an approving wink.

After using the toilet I considered freshening up, but decided to head downstairs just as I was. David had certainly seen me in more wanton states last night. And I felt a perverse thrill at the idea of lounging around brazenly nude. It signaled that I intended to continue embracing my newfound lack of modesty.

Descending the stairs slowly, I relished the swish of my bare ass and the way my unrestrained breasts bounced with each step. In the kitchen I found David tidying up the remnants of his simple breakfast - an apple, plain toast, and black coffee. The picture of boring regimentation.

He turned at the sound of my entrance, surprise crossing his handsome features as he took in my nakedness. "Well...good morning," David managed after a brief stunned pause. His gaze roved over my curves before darting away almost guiltily. How delightfully flustered my brazen immodesty made him.

I sidled up next to him at the counter, shamelessly pressing my nude body against his side and propping my chin on his shoulder. "Morning, hot stuff," I purred, nipping his earlobe. "Sleep well after the marathon fucking session I gave you?"

David tensed slightly at my coarse language. I could see him wrestling with how to reconcile dainty Eliza's vocabulary with this new vulgarity I delighted in. But he admirably moved past it, turning to brush his lips over my hair.

"I slept very well, thank you," he replied diplomatically. "And you? Did you rest alright?" I knew he was fishing for some sign that the sweet, demure woman he married still lurked beneath this brazen sex kitten act. But I had zero interest in reassuring him. Timid Eliza was gone for good.

I hummed, tracing one nail down his chest teasingly. "Mmm I sure did. Nothing like getting railed and filled with cum to help a girl drop right off."

David blinked hard but maintained his composure. "Right, of course. Well I'm glad you, uh...slept well." He turned back to the dishes, losing my lurid pillow talk in the soapy water. I grinned. He would have to get used to the new unfettered, mouthy me.

As he washed up, I made my way to the fridge, feeling his gaze follow me hungrily in spite of himself. I swung the door open wide, retrieving one of the giant sickly-sweet pink Frappuccinos Mei had introduced me to yesterday. I didn't even realize I had some at home. Just looking at the foofy, feminine drink made my mouth water uncontrollably. I could almost taste its creamy sweetness coating my tongue.

Shutting the fridge with a bump of my hip, I glanced over to see David's obvious distaste at my beverage choice. I knew he disapproved of empty liquid calories. Well too damn bad - I planned to drink whatever I wanted from now on. Already I felt impatient for the first decadent sip. The old Eliza obsessed over clean eating and wellness. The new me intended to indulge my cravings.

I peeled the lid off eagerly and wrapped my lips around the frozen plastic straw, sipping deep. The sweet blending of berries, cream, chocolate and sugar exploded on my tongue. I couldn't hold back a breathy moan at the delectable taste, so different from my usual black coffee. The frozen drink felt soothing and rich sliding down my throat. I became aware of a small stream of pink liquid escaping the corner of my mouth. I made no effort to wipe it away, letting it dribble down my chin obscenely as I continued sucking down mouthfuls.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see David watching me over his shoulder, arrested mid-dish washing by the erotic picture I presented. I knew I must look wanton and decadent gulping my dessert-like breakfast while naked. But I only smiled around my straw sensuously. Let him drink in the evidence that his demure wife was gone for good. I had zero shame about letting my hedonistic impulses run wild now.

I had drained half the giant beverage when movement at the edge of my vision made me lower it from my lips with a soft pop. I turned in surprise to see Mei sauntering into the kitchen, looking unfairly fresh-faced and put together compared to my debauched state. Her chunky boots thudded dully on the floor, ripped jeans swishing around her legs.

"Don't stop on my account," she said with a smirk, crossing her arms as she paused to blatantly admire my nude figure. I realized I should probably be embarrassed to be caught with sticky liquid dripping down my bare breasts. But I found myself meeting Mei's dual-toned gaze unabashedly. She had mentored my sexual awakening after all. No point being bashful now.

"Mei! What a pleasant surprise," I said brightly, bringing my straw back to my lips. I took a loud slurp, maintaining eye contact. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company this morning?"

Mei flashed her signature Cheshire cat grin. "Oh I was just in the neighborhood, thought I'd stop by. But please, continue enjoying yourself." Her gaze slid down to openly admire my nude curves. I obligingly took another long draw from my drink under her penetrating stare. A bit dribbled down to land right on one pert nipple. I glanced down with feigned surprise.

"Oops, made a mess!" I giggled. "David darling, won't you be a lamb and clean me up?" I turned to present my sticky chest to my husband.

David stood frozen, dishrag dripping suds forgotten in his hands. His wide eyes flicked from me, to Mei, and back to me. I could practically hear the wheels turning in his mind, torn between proprietary outrage at Mei's presence and reluctant arousal at my lewd display.

Before he could react, Mei spoke up casually. "Go ahead David, be a good boy and clean up your wife. Then head off to the office and forget I was ever here."

David blinked hard at her words but seemed powerless to refuse. "Of course, happy to help clean you up dear," he murmured. Kneeling, he brought the dishrag up to carefully dab at my sticky nipple and cleavage, eyes fixed on the task. I purred appreciatively at the contact.

When he had mopped up every last drop, he rose hastily. "Well, I'm off to work. Have a nice day, darling," David said briskly, already moving towards the door. He didn't so much as glance at Mei lounging on the counter as he hurried out.

I turned back to Mei with a triumphant grin once we were alone. "So what brings you by this morning?" I asked brightly, making a show of sucking pink liquid from my straw suggestively. Based on her Cheshire grin, I had a feeling she was here to further encourage my corruption in some way. I realized the thought sent an illicit thrill through me rather than concern.

"Oh, just thought I'd stop in to get the details on your big night," Mei replied casually, hopping up to perch on the edge of the counter. Her chunky boots dangled as she kicked her heels lightly against the cabinet. "But first, tell me all about how much you enjoyed putting on that little show for me just now..."

I settled back against the counter, naked body still tingling from the thrill of forcing David to clean sticky residue off my bare breasts right in front of Mei.

"Mmm that was so hot making David tidy me up while you watched," I purred, bringing my straw suggestively back to my lips. "I just love flaunting this smokin' body of mine lately."

Mei's grin widened, clearly delighted at the exhibitionist display she had inspired in me. "I could tell how much you enjoyed that little show, you naughty thing," she praised. "But next time, tell David to clean you with his tongue. I'm sure he'd love a taste."

I tossed my head back with a throaty laugh. "Fuck yes, you're so right! I should have insisted he lick up every last drop." The thought sent a fresh spike of arousal through me. I squeezed my thighs together, feeling my nipples tighten.

Mei's keen gaze missed nothing. She reached out to lightly circle one finger around my pebbled bud. I shivered at the contact.

"Mmm someone liked that idea," she teased knowingly. Her touch left me craving more intimate attention, but she withdrew her hand. "Don't be afraid to demand what you want from David. This is your domain now."

I nodded eagerly, straightening my posture. She was absolutely right - with my newfound confidence and sexual prowess, I controlled David, not the other way around.

"I own that man now," I declared boldly. "And I own this whole fucking house too. I'll walk around buck naked with my ravished tits on display if I damn well please."

Mei's smile was pure feline satisfaction. "That's right, embrace your power here. So tell me..." She leaned in, mismatched eyes glinting. "How did you enjoy wielding that power over David last night?"

At the invitation to recount my explosive sexual liberation, I felt a rush of heat between my legs. Mei had awakened my dormant passion and brought out the hungry, demanding lover buried deep inside timid Eliza. I relished the chance to share the raunchy details.

"Where do I even start?" I said with a throaty laugh. "The marathon fucking session we had was incredible. I took charge and rode David like a damn porn star. Had him moaning and begging for more as I worked my pussy on his cock."

Mei nodded approvingly, urging me on. My words flowed freely as I described all the filthy, depraved acts I had initiated and demanded from my husband. The harder I went, the more aroused I became, until I was squirming in place. I realized my hands had drifted between my legs as I spoke, fingers toying with my wet, sensitive flesh.

Noticing where my attention was focused, Mei gave me a sly smile. "Don't let me stop you from touching yourself. Dirty talk really gets that pretty pussy dripping, doesn't it?"

I nodded eagerly, no longer bothering to hide my obvious arousal. "You know me so fucking well," I admitted with a moan, fingers moving in practiced circles over my swollen clit. "Telling you all the nasty ways I fucked David is getting me so hot and bothered."

Mei gestured encouragingly. "Masturbate all you want, this is your home after all. In fact, I want to hear exactly how David made you come over and over last night. Don't leave out any details."

Her explicit instructions sent a fresh rush of moisture between my legs. With my free hand, I grasped my full breast, rolling a taut nipple as I plunged two fingers from my other hand into my dripping sex. I cried out sharply, the dual sensations overwhelming.

"That's it, let me hear how good you're making yourself feel," Mei purred. She looked utterly transfixed by the lewd display. I felt a primal thrill at performing for her like this.

Haltingly at first but quickly gaining momentum, I narrated the vigorous fucking David had given me, from multiple positions to using toys and props. With Mei's hungry gaze on me, I climaxed easily from my skillful manipulations, crying out as I described David pounding into me without restraint.

I came twice more as I recounted every detail of my marathon sex session in graphic language. By the time I finally went limp against the counter, release washing over me in waves, my lips and inner thighs were shiny with arousal and I could hardly catch my breath.

Mei looked immensely satisfied by my wanton lack of inhibition. "You are a vision when you embrace your deepest desires," she praised, trailing a proprietary hand down my hip. I shivered at her touch, knowing I would have climaxed again if I wasn't already utterly spent.

"I aim to please," I purred, finally removing my sticky fingers from between my trembling thighs. I lifted them to my mouth, licking my own tangy arousal off languidly while holding Mei's heated stare.

"Mmm I can tell David is a very lucky man to have such an enthusiastic lover," Mei remarked. "Now, why don't you go freshen up, and then we can keep this lovely little chat going."

I nodded agreeably, muscles limp and sated for now. But I suspected Mei would have little trouble riling me up again soon. She seemed to intrinsically understand my body's desires, sometimes better than I did myself.

The Girl Talk

After cleaning up the evidence of my self-pleasuring, I returned to the kitchen revived and eager. Mei's appreciative gaze raked over my bare curves. I made no move to cover myself.

I realized then I didn't know what had brought her over this morning in the first place. But I found myself unconcerned with her motivations. I was simply happy to have an enthusiastic audience for my continued sexual liberation.

"Lead the way," Mei replied with a sweeping gesture. "I want to see how the new Eliza has made her mark on every inch of this place."

I lifted my chin, suddenly viewing my pristine modern home through this sexy, hedonistic lens. No longer merely an attractive backdrop for my tidy life, it could become a stage on which to act out my wildest fantasies. Every room represented sensual possibilities waiting to be discovered.

With Mei following behind, I sashayed from the kitchen, putting an extra swish in my bare hips. "Let's start with the living room," I declared. "I think you'll like some of the ideas I have to make it more...functional."

I had a feeling Mei knew exactly the kind of functionality I meant. Her grin was pure wicked delight as she replied, "Lead the way, Liza. I can't wait to see what inspired changes you envision..."

Buoyed by her enthusiasm, I strutted towards the next stop on our tour, mind already racing with how I could utilize the tasteful decor for maximum hedonistic impact. With Mei as my muse, I was ready to unleash my imagination and make this house a sexual playground.

Mei followed me into the pristine living room, her heavy boots thudding dully on the hardwood floors. I felt her keen gaze sweep over the open space, taking in the carefully placed decor that portrayed the image of tasteful sophistication I had always cultivated.

"You've done well for yourself here," Mei remarked, trailing her fingers across the back of the leather couch. "All these years playing the part of the perfect polished wife certainly paid off."

I blinked, surprisingly stung by her wording. Had my entire married life been mere playacting? But Mei continued on breezily.

"Snagging a successful catch like David took some strategy, I'm sure. Downplaying your passionate side while you secured the ring." She cast an appraising eye around the upscale space. "Clearly it worked out nicely in the end."

I shifted on my bare feet, conflicted emotions swirling. I wanted to protest that my love for David had been genuine, not calculated scheming. But as I reflected honestly, I realized there was some truth to Mei's characterization.

I had curated my image carefully over the years, minimizing my desires while maximizing my usefulness as the ideal spouse. All to attain this privileged life and avoid rocking the boat.

Sensing my unease, Mei grasped my shoulders firmly, forcing me to meet her penetrating gaze. "You did what you needed to in order to survive," she said bluntly. "Now it's time you actually start living. The real Eliza wants more than keeping house and playing devoted wife, doesn't she?"

Her authoritative words resonated deeply, banishing my doubts. She was right - the old Eliza had been a shell, conditioned to want nothing besides supporting her husband. The emerging new me yearned to take my pleasure and satisfy my own desires first.

"You're so right," I breathed. "I'm ready to start embracing what I really crave." Impulsively I took Mei's hands in mine. "Thank you for seeing my potential even when I couldn't."

Mei squeezed my fingers. "Of course, that's what friends are for. Now..." She stepped back, lips curving in a cheshire cat grin. "Why don't we chat more outside in the fresh air?"

I readily agreed, leading her through the back doors onto the spacious patio overlooking the lawn and pool. The day was already growing warm, the sun Pleasant on my bare skin. I sank gratefully onto a cushioned patio chair while Mei headed for the outdoor bar area.

Soon she returned with two cocktails in hand and took the seat beside me. She passed me one of the crystal glasses containing an amber liquid with citrus notes. I accepted it eagerly, taking a long first sip. The alcohol stung pleasantly going down.

"Nothing like day drinking on a sunny morning," Mei remarked, settling back comfortably with one booted foot propped up.

I hummed in agreement, the drink helping banish the last remnants of my nagging doubts. Mei wanted to view the unconstrained real me? I would openly share my true self here in my domain.

As we chatted casually over our drinks I found myself opening up, confessing desires and frustrations I'd never voiced to anyone. I described my secret envy of wild, brazen women who seemed to live life to the fullest. The ones who didn't have to diminish themselves to survive or placate a spouse.

Mei listened raptly, interjecting praise and urging me on whenever I hesitated. Her attention was like a drug, making me feel captivating even in my Messy state. With each sip of my cocktail I felt bolder and more certain that embracing my passionate, carnal side was the key to fulfillment.

"You hid this vibrant woman for so long under a facade," Mei mused, refilling my glass. The alcohol hit me faster on an empty stomach but I relished the loosening of inhibitions. "But now that you've tapped into her potential, you can't go back. She demands to be let out."

I swallowed another burning mouthful. "Yes, exactly! I tried to deny my desires for so long but now they feel like this powerful force threatening to break free." Saying it aloud was profoundly cathartic.

"So don't hold back anymore," Mei urged. "In this safe space, be your true self. Tell me what the real Eliza likes doing for excitement when she's not caring for a household."

Her open invitation was the last push I needed. Haltingly at first but quickly gaining steam, I confessed the kinds of activities and pursuits I imagined indulging in if I didn't have to maintain my facade.

I described nights out dancing and flirting shamelessly with attractive strangers. Lounging poolside at lavish dayclubs in tiny bikinis, soaking up attention. Enjoying decadent spa treatments and shopping sprees without worrying about budgets.

And sexually I talked about wanting wild one night stands, forbidden affairs, passionate encounters with dominating lovers. My words flowed freely, every suppressed desire rising to the surface. Saying these things aloud seemed to make them more tangible, more attainable.