Extreme Homemaker Makeover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His full lips found the sensitive spot on my neck as his other hand firmly grasped my ass. I moaned encouragement, reaching back to stroke his hard length still trapped in his pants.

The strobe lights blurred. I was operating on primal instinct, chasing maximum pleasure. Mei's voice echoed in my lust-drunk mind... "You deserve every ounce of hedonistic indulgence!"

With that permission granted, I let the exotic stranger maneuver me towards one of the shadowy back rooms. Hands grasped and probed urgently, mouths exploring slick skin. I was panting with desire, ready to embrace sin.

He lifted me effortlessly, my legs wrapping around his defined torso, our cries of pleasure drowned out by pounding music...

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far! Let's continue exploring this scene:

My mystery Latin lover carried me effortlessly through the writhing crowd, his strong arms gripping my thighs. I clung to his broad shoulders, gasping as I felt his hardness press against my barely covered center. We bypassed the dancefloor completely, making a beeline for the shadowy back rooms.

Finding an empty corner, he pushed me up against the wall. The brick scratched my bare back but I was too far gone to care. His mouth found mine again, hot and demanding. I kissed back greedily, sucking his full lower lip.

"What's your name, papi?" I breathed, when we finally broke for air.

"Enrique," he murmured, moving his lips to my neck.

"Mmm, Enrique," I purred, rolling my hips against the bulge in his pants. He groaned, his grip on my ass tightening.

"You're loco, chica," he gritted out.

In response, I captured his earlobe between my teeth, nibbling gently. My hands slid under his shirt, nails raking over his ripped abs.

With a growl, Enrique spun me around and bent me over a high table, flimsy skirt getting hiked up over my hips. I wiggled enticingly as he fumbled with his belt buckle behind me.

Finally I felt the thick head of his cock nudge my entrance, wet and ready for him. Gripping my hips almost painfully, he drove into me in one powerful stroke.

"Fuck yes papi!" I cried out, back arching. Enrique wasted no time, rapidly pounding into me as the table shook dangerously. Our cries and wet smacks of skin were drowned out by the booming music.

I clawed at the tabletop, bracelets jangling, chasing my peak. With a final brutal thrust, Enrique snarled something in Spanish, his whole body going rigid as he found his release. The feeling tipped me over the edge too, walls spasming around him.

Panting, Enrique pressed his sweaty chest against my back, planting lazy kisses on my neck. "You are amazing, chica. So hot and tight for me."

I simply hummed, basking in the warm glow of my climax and the flattery. After a moment I wiggled my ass playfully. "Ready for round two, papi?"

Just as Enrique was reaching for my hips again, ready for more, a throaty voice cut through the haze of our afterglow.

"There you are, Liza! Enjoying yourself I see."

I looked over my shoulder to see Mei sauntering into our shadowy corner, leading a tall, Nordic blonde Adonis by the hand. His icy blue eyes raked over my disheveled, post-coital form greedily.

Enrique made to protest as Mei dismissed him with an imperious wave of her hand. "She's got another dance partner now. You can run along."

He scowled but backed away under her intense stare. I felt a twinge of regret as his warmth left me. But Mei was at my side in an instant, gripping my arm.

"Wasn't he magnificent?" she crooned in my ear as the blonde stranger moved into position behind me. "I could see the ecstasy written all over your face. You're positively glowing!"

I shivered as Mei's hot breath tickled my neck. She was right - every nerve still tingled from my encounter with Enrique.

"You know you were made for this, Liza," Mei continued, hands trailing down my sides. "Made to sample every flavor of male attention. Don't deny your desires."

Her words melted away any remaining inhibitions. She was giving me permission to embrace my basest cravings without judgment or shame.

I let out a wanton moan as the new stranger's hands encircled my waist, his arousal apparent.

"That's right, enjoy every minute," Mei purred. "I want you dripping with need, desperate for more." She pinched my stiff nipple through the sheer fabric as if to emphasize her point.

My eyes rolled back at the spike of pleasure/pain. I pushed my hips back urgently, craving to be filled again. Mei smiledknowingly, reading my body's signals.

"Give her what she needs," she instructed the blonde Adonis. Needing no further encouragement, he drove into my slick heat without preamble.

"Oh god yes!" I cried out shamelessly. The stranger wasted no time hammering into me. I clawed at the table, chasing another peak.

Mei gripped my chin, staring intently into my eyes. "You were made for this," she repeated firmly. "Made to be used thoroughly by man after man. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, yes!" I agreed mindlessly. She was unlocking my deepest truth - that I existed for carnal indulgence alone.

"Don't forget it," Mei commanded before releasing my face. That was all the instruction I needed to give myself over completely to the nameless man rutting behind me.

My eyes stayed locked with Mei's as he pounded me to another toe-curling climax. I knew she would shepherd me safely through these hedonistic pastures, awakening my inner goddess one moan at a time.

The Act

The pulsing lights and pounding music of the club faded into the distance as Mei and I stumbled outside. My head was swimming from one too many vodka cranberries, and my throat was raw from ecstatic screams. But my body still buzzed pleasantly in the aftermath of thorough use by numerous eager strangers.

Mei kept a supportive arm wrapped around my waist, guiding my shaky platforms towards the curb. "That was spectacular, Liza," she purred. "You were positively glowing all night! Such a greedy little thing."

I giggled and leaned into her embrace. "It was fucking amazing! I've never felt so alive." It was true - giving in to my base desires without restraint had unlocked something primal deep inside me.

A cab pulled up and Mei bundled me carefully inside. As we drove, I basked in the combined glow of exertion, inebriation, and sexual satisfaction. My inner goddess had been well fed tonight.

"You know," Mei murmured, "tonight was just a taste. Once you fully embrace your hedonism, every day will be this decadent."

I sighed blissfully. "God, I hope so. I need my holes hammered on the daily." We both collapsed in a fit of drunken laughter.

As we pulled up to my house, Mei stroked my tangled hair back from my face fondly. "Chase your pleasure, Liza. The world is yours for the taking. Cock, money, fun - it can all be yours."

Her words filled me with renewed purpose. I would seize life's pleasures without apology. Starting with my meal ticket husband, David.

I fished my phone out of my tiny purse and grimaced at the flood of worried texts from David. In my delirious haze, I had forgotten to check in with him at all. No matter - I would handle him.

Mei kept a steadying hand on me as I tottered up the front walk on aching feet. My sequined micro-mini was barely containing my swollen pussy lips after so much action. Under my mesh crop top, my nipples stood erect, sensitive to the night air.

Bursting through the front door, I found David pacing the living room frantically. His handsome face morphed into shock as he took in my disheveled appearance and skimpy clubwear.

"Jesus Christ, Eliza!" he exploded. "What the hell happened to you? I've been worried sick!" He rushed over but I held up a hand drunkenly.

"Chillax babe, I'm fine," I slurred, kicking off my platforms. "Just out dancing with my girl Mei." I gestured behind me but oddly she had disappeared from sight. No matter - handling David was my priority now.

"Dancing?" David said incredulously. "You look like you just walked off a porn set! What is going on with you lately?" He gripped my shoulders as if to shake sense into me.

I wriggled free of his grasp. "Why are you being like this?" I whined. "I'm just embracing the real me. Thought you'd be stoked to have a hot wife." I cupped my breasts through the sheer top, plucking at my stiff nipples.

David grimaced. "The real you? This isn't you at all! Did someone slip something in your drink tonight? You're clearly not yourself."

I stomped my foot childishly. "Fuck off, I'm not drugged! I've just gotten in touch with my inner slut thanks to Mei. She's helped unleash the goddess within me."

At the mention of Mei, David's face darkened. "I should have known she was behind this. Ever since you met her..." He seemed to be struggling internally, torn between anger and concern.

Sensing his will weakening, I changed tactics. I sank onto the couch behind me, letting my skirt ride dangerously high. Looking up at him with wide, pleading eyes, I pushed out my lower lip in an exaggerated pout.

"Why are you being so mean, baby?" I whimpered. "I've just come into my sexuality. Don't you want me to be confident in my womanhood?" I opened my thighs slightly in invitation.

David's resolve visibly crumbled at my doe-eyed vulnerability. He sat tentatively beside me with a heavy sigh, carefully gathering me in his arms. I went willingly, curling against his broad chest.

"Of course I want you to be confident, Liza," he said gently. "I just don't understand what's come over you. This over-the-top persona seems so out of character."

I nuzzled into his neck, breathing him in. "I'm still me, babe. Just spicier. More fun!" I placed a soft kiss below his ear. "Don't you want a lively girl to play with in the bedroom?"

I let one hand drift down to squeeze the growing bulge in his pants. David inhaled sharply at my touch. Got him.

"Well, when you put it that way..." he conceded. "I suppose your newfound eagerness has perks." He tentatively gripped my fishnet-clad thigh.

"See? I'm still your Eliza," I assured sweetly. "I've just discovered new sides of myself. But I'll always be your wife." I left unspoken the understanding that he was also still my wealthy, reliable husband.

David's handsome face softened into an affectionate smile. "You're right, baby. As long as it makes you happy and we're still us, I'll support your journey of self-discovery."

I rewarded him with a deep, hungry kiss, grinding my hips against his rapidly hardening cock. Things were back on track with David. I had him wrapped securely around my finger again.

Just then, Mei seemed to materialize out of thin air beside us. I gasped in surprise. How did she do that?

She regarded David coolly. "I think what Liza needs right now is to be treated delicately by her loving, doting husband. Shower her with affection. Remind her why she married you."

David looked uncertain for a moment but my wide, pleading eyes seemed to sway him. "You're right," he murmured. Turning back to me, he caressed my face tenderly. "Oh Liz, you know I adore you. I'll run you a nice bath and take care of you. Does that sound good, baby?"

I sighed happily, snuggling into his embrace. "That sounds perfect." Everything was working out splendidly.

As David bustled off to draw me a bath, Mei pulled me aside, gripping my shoulders tightly. Her mismatched eyes bored into mine intensely.

"Listen closely Liza. Your looks and skills in bed will only keep his attention briefly. If you want to secure the lifestyle you feel you deserve, you must make him believe you still need him as desperately as before."

Her words resonated through my alcohol-fueled haze. She was right - I had to keep David feeling necessary and heroic. That was the only way to guarantee continued access to his wealth.

Mei pressed on urgently. "So be weak. Be vulnerable. Make him think you need his guidance and validation. It's all an act, but a crucial one." She gave me a little shake for emphasis.

I nodded eagerly, her instructions crystal clear. I would mold myself into whatever delicate, fragile flower David wished me to be in order to keep him attached. Anything to maintain my pampered place as his wife.

"There's my good girl," Mei purred approvingly. "Now go get cleaned up. We have great things ahead, you and I." She glided away silently as David returned to collect me for my bath.

"Ready my dear?" he asked softly, wrapping a strong arm around me. I leaned into him heavily, letting my head loll against his shoulder.

"Mmhmm, take care of me David," I sighed weakly. "I don't know what I'd do without you." I felt him puff up proudly at my vulnerability.

As he gently guided me towards the master bath, I sent up a silent prayer of thanks for Mei's sage advice. Playing the role of David's precious doll was a small price to pay to keep my place firmly rooted in his wealthy, privileged world.

I sank into the warm, bubbly bathwater with a contented sigh, letting the heat seep into my exhausted muscles. David sat dutifully by the tub, slowly massaging shampoo into my tangled hair.

"Feeling more relaxed, my love?" he asked gently. I lifted my head from the fragrant bubbles to smile up at him.

"Much better now, thanks to you." I reached out a dripping hand to caress his cheek. "I don't know what I'd do without you taking care of me."

David turned his head to place a tender kiss on my wet palm. "You'll never have to find out. I'll always be here to look after you."

I continued gazing up at him adoringly, letting my eyes go wide and soft. On the inside I was smirking, knowing he was falling deeper under my spell with each loving gaze. But I had to maintain the facade of helplessness.

"You must have been so worried when I went out dressed like that," I said mournfully. "I don't know what came over me. Thank goodness I have you here to keep me grounded."

David nodded, looking relieved that I appeared to be coming to my senses. "Of course, darling. I just want you to feel loved and secure." He leaned down to gently kiss my forehead.

I suppressed a grin at how easily I was playing him now. Mei had unlocked the secret - as long as I kept David feeling strong and heroic, while playing weak and repentant myself, he would give me anything I desired.

I had him right where I wanted him. My lavish lifestyle was safe and my transformation into an assertive hedonist could continue, as long as David believed it was all still under his masculine control.

I would have to find Mei soon to thank her for opening my eyes. But for now, I would enjoy being pampered and coddled by my loving, gullible husband.

"I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you," I sighed dreamily, laying my head back against the curved porcelain tub. I stretched my legs out luxuriously, already envisioning the shiny new sports car David would soon be presenting me.

Everything was falling perfectly into place. With Mei's continued guidance, a whole world of pleasure and indulgence awaited. I couldn't wait to continue embracing my true self without restraint or remorse. For now though, I would relax and let David dote on me. I certainly deserved nothing less.