Extreme Homemaker Makeover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei made little noises of encouragement, urging me to delve deeper into my fantasies. Her rapt focus was intoxicating. The more vividly I described my secret cravings, the more excited I became. Soon I was squirming in my seat, skin tingling and flushed with arousal just from vocalizing these fantasies I had kept locked away for so long.

Noticing my agitated state, Mei set down her drink and pulled a small silver case from her pocket. Extracting a cigarette, she placed it casually between her full lips before lighting it with a flick of her engraved lighter.

She took a long drag, crimson lipstick staining the white paper, before blowing out a steady stream of gray smoke. The acrid smell tickled my nose but was strangely enticing. Mei reclined back, looking like pure sinful temptation as she slowly exhaled curls of smoke.

After a few more languid puffs she extended the cigarette towards me. "Here. I think you need this even more than I do right now."

I froze, staring at the smoldering offering pinched daintily between her polished nails. A lifetime of wholesome habits screamed at me to refuse, that smoking was a filthy habit of questionable women. But hadn't I just confessed my desire to break free of rigid self-denial?

Heart pounding, I accepted the cigarette from Mei's outstretched fingers. The paper was warm, almost pulsing, as I brought it tentatively to my lips. Wrapping them around the slender shaft, I inhaled cautiously, sucking the acrid smoke into my lungs. I immediately burst into a fit of coughs, eyes watering.

Mei laughed throatily, patting my back. "Easy there, don't take too much at once. Try again but go slowly, let it roll over your tongue."

Face hot, I gripped the cigarette determinedly and took another drag, this time managing to hold the smoke for a few seconds before releasing it in a shaky exhale. The initial harshness mellowed to an almost creamy softness spreading through my chest. Feeling curiously lightheaded, I leaned back and crossed my bare legs.

"There you go," Mei encouraged. She watched me avidly as I brought the cigarette back for another experimental puff, feeling oddly elegant. She was right - engaging in this rebellious, hedonistic act satisfied a craving for transgression I could no longer deny.

I continued smoking lazily, lungs and mind expanding. When I finally ground out the spent butt at Mei's prompting, I was struck by a sense of serenity. No longer divided between desires and duties, I had connected with my true self. I stretched my arms overhead, utterly relaxed.

"How do you feel?" Mei asked, eyes gleaming. She too seemed satisfied, as if witnessing my rebellion had scratched some intimate itch of her own.

"Unburdened," I replied honestly. "Like I can finally stop pretending and be who I was meant to be all along." It felt profoundly freeing voicing that truth.

Mei nodded approvingly. "Good. No more holding back or conforming. Time to live boldly by your own rules." She rose gracefully from her chair and held out a hand. "What do you say we head inside and discuss some ideas for how to start indulging the real you?"

Energized by her enthusiasm, I eagerly accepted her outstretched hand. The possibilities felt endless now that I had embraced my true desires. With Mei's nurturing guidance, I was ready to explore the hedonistic path before me.

What thrilling pleasures lay ahead I didn't yet know. But I trusted Mei to awaken my deepest appetite for transgression. Lasday had lit the spark of revelation; today we would fan it into a blaze of liberation. Gripping Mei's fingers tightly, I stepped towards this thrilling unknown future, the lingering taste of smoke on my tongue.

The Shopping Trip

Arm in arm with Mei, I strutted confidently into the massive department store. She had insisted a shopping spree was the perfect activity for us girls today. And I was eager to embrace my newfound love of indulgence.

I paused just past the entrance, openly admiring my reflection in a nearby mirrored column. The outfit I had selected made a bold statement, perfectly reflecting the colorful new Eliza within.

A hot pink off-the-shoulder crop top clung to my breasts, the word "JUICY" emblazoned across the front in shiny rhinestones. A very short, skintight miniskirt in clashing neon orange hugged my curves. For shoes I had chosen towering clear plastic platforms that displayed my pedicured feet.

My makeup was equally dramatic - metallic blue eyeshadow that matched the chunky rhinestone choker around my throat, alongside thickly clumped mascara and matte red lips. I turned this way and that, relishing how the revealing outfit showcased my voluptuous figure. I exuded a raw, almost vulgar sensuality.

Beside me, Mei nodded approvingly, taking in my appearance. "Very sexy," she remarked. "You just scream 'fun and down to fuck'."

I smirked, fluffing my teased hair. "Hell yes, I'm ready for some wild shopping therapy!" Hooking my arm through Mei's once more, I steered us towards the trendy young women's section. My eyes lit up seeing the latest styles on display.

Mei chuckled knowingly as I made a beeline for the sale racks, eagerly sifting through the marked-down items. She sidled up beside me, whispering teasingly in my ear. "Look at you, practically drooling over the clearance tags. Does saving money get that pretty pussy all excited?"

I bit my lip, throaty laughter escaping. She wasn't wrong - seeing those red sale stickers filled me with the same greedy thrill as spotting a potential lover across a crowded room. My pulse quickened as I scrambled to snatch up deals.

"You know me so well already," I admitted as I draped more items over my arm. "Finding bargains just really fucking turns me on!"

Mei's grin was pure wicked delight. "I could tell right away you're the type who absolutely gushes over getting something cheap. A total clearance rack addict!"

I shivered at her lewd phrasing. She made my bargain hunting seem so deliciously transgressive. Driven now by arousal as much as a desire for new clothes, I prowled the aisles, grabbing anything eye-catching with a reduced price tag.

Soon I had amassed a pile of impulse purchases - satiny leopard print camisoles, black hip huggers with bold criss-cross lacings down the sides, hot pink hotpants.

Mei encouraged each garment I chose, gushing "So sexy!" and "This will drive David wild!". I realized she was absolutely right - I craved picking up hot new looks to seduce my husband with. I ended up selecting several racy corsets, garter belts, and crotchless panties to add to my haul.

heaping armfuls, I strutted towards the changing rooms. Mei sprawled on the velvet bench outside as I ducked into a stall, eager to try on my finds. I took my time modeling each piece, relishing the way the daring outfits left little to the imagination.

"Girl, your bod is bangin'!" Mei catcalled each time I emerged to do a twirl. Hearing her lavish praise for my curves gave me a rush of validation. I struck provocative poses, desperate for more of her adulation.

In the end I purchased nearly everything I had grabbed, unable to resist such scintillating fashions at bargain prices. As we exited the store, laden with bags, Mei looped her arm through mine conspiratorially.

"Now that we've gotten you some slutty new looks, time for a makeover!" she declared. Before I could respond, she was steering me towards the mall's posh salon.

I hesitated briefly at the entrance. "Are you sure? This place looks really upscale..." I'd never been one for indulgent beauty treatments.

Mei waved off my concerns. "Only the best for my girl! Now come on, my treat." Holding the door, she ushered me inside.

I relaxed as soon as we crossed the threshold into the soothing, feminine space. Mei sauntered up to the sleek reception desk and informed the clerk we needed their most in-demand makeover package.

Moments later, I was ensconced in a plush massage chair as an attractive male aesthetician applied all manner of lotions and masks to my freshly washed face. I practically purred under his skillful ministrations. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mei lounging nearby, observing the pampering with thinly veiled amusement.

"Okay hon, let's get you sorted for hair and makeup next," the aesthetician - Brad, according to his gold name tag - said briskly once my skin was exfoliated and hydrated.

I trailed after him on unsteady legs, body limp and relaxed from the facial. He guided me into a chair facing a huge vanity ringed with lights. I blinked dazedly at my bare face reflecting back at me.

"My partner Eva will be in shortly for your cosmetics," Brad explained. "She'll make sure your makeup is glamorous but sexy." With that, he hurried off to attend to another client.

I shifted excitedly in my seat, eager for the makeover reveal. But a small nagging voice in my head whispered about looking overdone or trampy. I had never worn more than light natural makeup - nothing too bold or overtly sexual. What if David didn't recognize me?

Sensing my doubt, Mei appeared over my shoulder and fixed me with her penetrating gaze in the mirror. "You're going to look incredible," she said firmly, squeezing my shoulders. "Who cares if people don't recognize the old Eliza? She was boring and predictable anyway."

I swallowed hard but felt my confidence rising under her stare. She was right - this makeover marked the debut of the bold new me.

At that moment, a petite woman with an asymmetrical purple bob sashayed over. "Hi babe, I'm Eva!" she said cheerfully. "Ready to look super glam?"

"Absolutely," I replied, meeting her reflected gaze unflinchingly.

"Perfect, let's sex you up then!" Eva trilled. Over the next while, she prepped my skin, layered on products from powders to creams, and swept color across my brows, eyes, cheeks and lips. Her hands moved with quick precision, clearly knowing the optimal look to achieve.

When she finally spun my chair back around with a "Voila!" my jaw dropped. Staring back at me from the mirror was an exotic temptress. My eyes were smoked out in sultry shades of grey and black, pupils huge and dark. False lashes fanned my lids, making my gaze look heavy-lidded and seductive.

My cheekbones were sculpted, my lips a deep wine color and gorgeously full. Everything about my appearance screamed sex. I was a complete bombshell.

"Damn girl, you look ready for a night at the club!" Eva declared. "Your man is gonna drool all over you." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mei smirking. Suddenly I couldn't wait to show off this decadent transformation to David.

"She's right, you look incredible," Mei agreed, meeting my smoldering reflected gaze. "That makeup highlights your inner sex goddess. Now let's go give the new you a night out on the town!"

Leaving Eva a generous tip for her artistry, I sashayed from the salon feeling intoxicatingly desirable. The makeup emphasized my best features while masking any flaws or imperfections. Combined with my revealing new wardrobe, I knew I could enchant anyone tonight.

Linking my arm through Mei's, I stepped into the crowded mall hallway with newfound swagger. I felt eyes turn my way, drawn like magnets to my dramatic painted face and curves poured into a too-tight mini dress.

I smirked, relishing the attention. The old Eliza had been terrified of standing out. But the reborn woman on Mei's arm now craved being noticed, admired, desired. She knew the power her sensuality wielded over anyone in her sway.

Tonight was about celebrating that power, I realized. At Mei's side, I intended to claim my right to take pleasure and use my feminine wiles without apology. As we headed out into the sultry evening air, I squeezed Mei's arm in silent gratitude. With her guidance, the possibilities seemed deliciously endless.

The Dinner

After a day of indulgent shopping and pampering at the salon, I sashayed into the tacky upscale restaurant behind Mei, ready to embrace my newly cultivated wild side. My skimpy neon outfit showed off every inch of my gym-honed physique, while my dramatic makeup made me feel bold and powerful. Mei's magical makeover had transformed me into an exotic temptress.

The male host's eyes bugged out as we approached. I smirked, relishing his obvious desire as his gaze raked over my barely covered curves. Mei shot him a knowing look and purred, "Table for two, please. And make sure it's private - we plan on having some fun."

The flustered host hurriedly led us to a secluded booth in the back, sneaking glances at my exposed cleavage the whole way. As I slid into the red leather seat, I made sure to arch my back provocatively, assets on full display. Mei nodded in approval as the wide-eyed host handed us menus and scurried off.

"You're really owning your sex appeal," she remarked, opening her menu. "Now it's time to leave those proper manners behind. Be as loud and crass as you want - you're paying for the ambiance after all."

I glanced around the restaurant, taking in the ostentatious gold accents and velvet drapes. "You're fucking right," I declared, relishing the chance to talk dirty in public. "I'll say whatever the hell I want!"

Mei laughed throatily. "Love it! Now, order the most ridiculously indulgent, unhealthy thing on the menu. Don't hold back!"

When our young waiter arrived to take our order, I brazenly looked him up and down as I rattled off my request: "I'll take the 20 oz ribeye, smothered in bearnaise sauce, with a loaded baked potato and fried onions on the side. And bring an entire cheesecake for dessert too while you're at it!"

The waiter's Adam's apple bobbed as he scribbled hastily. Mei ordered lobster and champagne, winking at me conspiratorially.

As soon as the waiter left, I belched loudly. "Ugh, I'm fucking starving! That kid better hustle." I shuddered dramatically. "If I don't get food in me quick I'll waste away to nothing!"

Mei giggled at my exaggerated antics. Our drinks arrived promptly, and I gulped mine down, demanding another before my first was even empty.

When our food came I dug in ravenously, cutting huge chunks of steak and shoveling in buttery, cheesy potatoes by the forkful. I spoke with my mouth full, spewing flecks of food as I groaned.

"This shit is unreal! So fucking good!" Grease ran down my chin. I wiped it crudely with my bare arm, leaving shiny streaks on my skin.

Mei watched me indulgently as she neatly cracked her lobster claws. "You have such a hearty appetite now," she remarked. "Don't restrain yourself - you deserve to indulge."

I responded by tilting my plate and noisily licking up the remaining rich sauce. Sitting back heavily, I unzipped my tight skirt a few inches to accommodate my bloated stomach. "Fuck, I'm stuffed," I declared loudly, picking at my teeth with a long nail. "But I still gotta make room for that whole fucking cheesecake!"

Right on cue, our awestruck waiter arrived with the hulking confection. As he bent to place it on the table, I shamelessly dropped my gaze to his ass, letting out a low whistle. "Damn boy, looking tasty from behind!"

Mei nearly choked on her champagne at my forwardness. The waiter scurried off, face scarlet. I dug into the dense cake with my fork, and groaned at the sweetness. "Mmm yes, get in my mouth you sexy bitch," I purred at the dessert.

In between sticky mouthfuls, I regaled Mei with loud, lewd comments about our young waiter's attributes, speculating on his prowess between the sheets. She encouraged me gleefully, urging me to make even more outrageous and vulgar remarks.

By the time the check came I was halfway through the massive cheesecake and had consumed three cocktails. I gestured crudely for Mei to hand me the leather booklet containing the bill.

"Let's see how bad this ass-fucking was," I announced, opening it. I cackled at the astronomical total, then whipped out a credit card. "David's paying either way, the rich bastard."

Tossing the card onto the table, I smacked the waiter's ass on his way past, making him jump. "Keep the change, sexy! Get yourself something pretty." I winked salaciously as Mei and I staggered tipsily towards the exit.

The cool night air was sobering after the boozy haze of the restaurant. Mei slung an arm around my waist affectionately. "You were marvelous in there! I barely recognized the polite, reserved woman from yesterday."

I giggled, leaning into her embrace. "All thanks to you, bitch! I feel like my inner goddess can finally breathe." We walked along contentedly, pausing to ogle the eye candy passing by.

Mei was such an empowering friend, giving me the permission and courage to embrace my wild hedonism without shame or regret. With her continued guidance, who knew how high I could climb in fulfilling my materialistic desires? The only limit was my appetite, and Mei had done wonders to expand that greedily.

The Club

Mei and I strode up to the pulsing nightclub, bass thumping through the walls. I tottered unsteadily in my towering platforms but felt emboldened by liquid courage and sluttified appearance. The bouncer's eyes popped at the sight of my exposed curves barely contained by scraps of pleather and fishnets.

Mei glided past him with a smirk while I trailed a painted nail down his chest. "Like what you see, big boy?" I purred.

Inside, I gasped at the debauched scene before me. Scantily clad bodies writhed on the flashing dance floor, grinding and groping shamelessly. Dark recesses hosted couples mid-tryst, hands roaming boldly. The air was sticky and hot.

Mei grinned wickedly. "Let's get drinks!" She led me through the throng to the neon bar. While she ordered, I scoped the surrounding men like pieces of meat, nodding approvingly at the impressive bulges and muscled arms.

With vodka cranberries in hand, we hit the dance floor. Mei moved with feline grace while I bounced and swayed exaggeratedly. "Fuck yeah, shake that ass!" she encouraged.

Feeling eyes on me, I amped up my movements, tossing my hair wildly. A group of young guys approached, drawn like moths to a flame. I sized them up thirstily. Fresh man candy to play with.

Mei whispered in my ear under the pounding music. "Flirt shamelessly! Be the dirty slut I know you can be." Her words sent a naughty thrill through me.

One muscle-bound hottie came up behind me, his hard body pressing against my barely covered ass. I ground back with enthusiasm. His hands gripped my hips, guiding my motions.

"That's right, big boy," I purred over my shoulder. "This pussy is yours tonight." I took his hand and slid it up my thigh teasingly.

Soon I was sandwiched between two Greek Adonises, writhing against both their impressive bulges. I laughed giddily at Mei's approving thumbs up.

My dance partners grew bolder, pawing greedily at my curves. Gripping the back of one's head, I pulled him in for a sloppy open-mouthed kiss. His buddy crowded behind me, kissing and nipping my neck.

Mei raised her glass, toasting my slutty performance. I felt drunk on male attention and freeing carnal energy.

The song changed to something faster. The hotties peeled off me reluctantly toward the bar for more drinks. I blew them kisses, craving more stimulation.

Out of nowhere, muscular arms wrapped around me from behind. I looked down to see sleek brown forearms dusted with dark hair. Intrigued, I ground my ass back teasingly. A sexy foreign accent purred in my ear.

"Hola mamacita. You look so juicy in this outfit. May I have a taste?"

I turned to face my exotic admirer. He was model-gorgeous with tousled black hair and bedroom eyes. Just my type.

I gripped his firm bicep approvingly. "You may have more than a taste, papi. Give me that spicy Latin flavor."

He pulled me close, one hand splayed across my mostly bare lower back. We moved as one, my leg hooked around his hip. This one seemed determined to skip the niceties.