Extreme Homemaker Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my focus shifting, prioritizing David's money and appearance over his character. With Mei's encouragement, those tangible traits became his most appealing qualities. I realized I loved nothing more than boasting about his opulent lifestyle.

"And our vacations!" I continued excitedly. "Last year we went to the Maldives and stayed in an overwater villa with a private pool. We've got a trip to Paris planned this summer. I can't wait to post the photos posing in front of the Eiffel Tower!"

Mei shook her head in amazement. "You have it all - the wealthy husband, extravagant trips, luxury home. Your life is incredible!"

I beamed under her praise, leaning back against the granite island. The smoothie left me feeling refreshed and energized. Mei had shed light on this new boastful side of myself, and I loved embracing it.

As we concluded the tour, Mei regarded me intently. Though she smiled, her unusual eyes were calculating. I sensed her mind whirring with ideas about how to continue awakening the fierce, materialistic woman within me. And I knew I would eagerly welcome whatever decadent experiences she had in store next.

The Bedroom

The morning sun streamed in through the expansive windows as Mei and I left the sleek confines of my kitchen. I had to shade my eyes from the glare, unaccustomed to such brightness after a morning spent in the cozy interior boasting about my opulent lifestyle. I straightened my sequined halter top which had ridden up slightly in my gusto to regale Mei with stories of vacations, parties, and David's wealth and good looks.

My towering pink platforms clicked loudly against the hardwood floors, discordant in the peaceful quiet of the hallway. I paused to steady myself briefly against a wall, ankles wobbling. While impractical, I had to admit the heels made my legs appear stunningly long and toned.

Mei glided along behind me silently, combat boots granting enviable stability. As we walked, my heavy skirt kept catching on handles and corners. The obstructions continuously broke my stride. I suppressed small huffs of annoyance as I had to stop and untangle the gaudy fabric again and again. Garments made for attention rather than movement, I was learning.

At last we arrived at my bedroom suite. I swept my arm in a grand gesture, bangles jangling. "And this is the master bedroom," I declared. Mei stepped inside, keen gaze scanning every inch. I felt a prickle of unease as she drifted around, trailing her fingers over surfaces almost possessively. This space was profoundly personal. Having her comb over my belongings made me shift my weight, torn between wanting to share and needing to protect my privacy.

Sensing my discomfort, Mei turned, mismatched eyes glinting. "Don't mind me, just being a curious guest," she assured with an easy smile. "I want to get the full experience of your lovely home."

Her words smoothed my ruffled nerves. She was right, a good hostess shouldn't be territorial. I needed to be more welcoming.

Mei drifted over to my vanity, gazing at the curated photographs in silver frames - David and I on vacation, family portraits from special events. Her eyes settled on one of David and I at a gala several years prior. I wore an elegant gown, David a smart tuxedo. We looked happy, successful.

"So..." Mei started, turning to me, "how's your sex life with David?"

I recoiled instinctively, heat flooding my cheeks. Discussing my intimate relationship felt entirely inappropriate. But Mei tilted her head coyly. "Oh come on, we're both adults here. Just some harmless girl talk."

The fire in my face spread down my neck. I avoided her searching gaze. But her earlier encouragement to boast surfaced. Maybe bragging about this aspect of my life was ok between friends?

Haltingly at first, then with growing enthusiasm, I began describing my sex life. How David was an attentive, generous lover. How he knew every inch of my body. I confessed how we often had passionate rendezvous in risky locations - the backseat of his car, under his desk at the office. Each detail seemed to embolden me further.

Mei listened raptly, urging me to use more explicit language. She insisted speaking bluntly was natural and exciting between women. I began incorporating graphic descriptors, words I'd only thought privately in unguarded moments. Saying them aloud sent a rush through me.

Mei's eyes glinted approvingly as I unburdened myself. "Talking dirty is really turning you on, isn't it?" she interjected.

I faltered, realization dawning. She was right - recounting my carnal experiences had awoken my arousal. Heat was building between my legs, my skin tingling. How had I become so impassioned? But my desire was undeniable.

Sensing she had me snared, Mei moved closer, her words like fuel on a flame. She urged me to keep speaking graphically, to really get in touch with my lust. I shifted my thighs together, pulses coming faster as she stoked the fire growing inside me.

At last she stepped back, head cocked. "Why don't you go take care of that energy? Might take you 3 or 4 orgasms to really calm down."

I gaped at her. Relief while a guest was roaming around in my own bedroom? The thought was mortifying, desperate. But reason gave way to raging desire. She had reframed restraint as prudish inhibition. Needing release was only natural for a passionate, confident woman like myself.

Before I could overthink, I hurried to my ensuite bathroom on unsteady platforms. I closed the door firmly, Mei's gaze seeming to follow me even through the barrier. Reaching into my disorganized thoughts, I grasped the graphic details I'd recounted earlier. I let them play again as my hands slid downward.

My gasps and moans echoed off the tile walls. Time lost meaning as I gave myself over to quelling the overwhelming lust Mei had expertly stoked inside me. Again and again I crested the peak, shame washed away by animal need.

At last I emerged on shaky legs, hair disheveled and makeup smudged. I expected to find Mei waiting but instead was greeted by an empty room. Padding forward, I discovered her sprawled atop my carefully made bed, boots still on, eyes closed.

Irritation flared. The audacity! I opened my mouth to rouse her, but she stirred, regarding me through slitted lids. "There you are," she purred lazily. "I was starting to think you'd gotten lost."

Her calm reversal left me sputtering. But as quickly as it had flared, my indignation collapsed. She was right - I was the one who had disappeared for a questionable interlude. I managed a weak laugh. "Just freshening up. Shall we continue the tour?"

Mei rose wordlessly, a secret smile playing about her lips. I sensed her fascination with the forbidden desires she could awaken in me. There would be no shame or judgment from this unusual friend. Wherever my passions led, she promised to follow with keen interest and whispered encouragement.

As we left the bedroom, I caught sight of my disheveled reflection, still flushed from recent exertions. I lifted my chin. Behind my eyes, new appetites were stirring, and I knew Mei would nurture their growth.

The Dining Room

The late-morning sun streamed in as Mei and I descended the stairs from the second floor. My ridiculous platform heels clicked loudly against each step, the reverberations seeming to move through my whole body. I had to grip the railing tightly to keep my balance.

We emerged into the open concept first floor, the shining heart of my carefully cultivated home. The dining area flowed seamlessly into the living room, everything arranged just so. Vases of fresh flowers adorned the antique dining table, filling the air with gentle floral notes. Plush throw pillows and cashmere blankets were meticulously placed on the leather couches. Oil paintings and framed photos lined the walls, visual testaments to my refined taste.

I turned to Mei, smoothing my sequined halter top which had ridden up slightly during our descent. "Let's continue the tour in here. As you can see, I've curated some of my favorite pieces to create a sophisticated yet comfortable entertaining space."

Mei drifted past me silently, combat boots barely making a sound on the hardwood floors. Her ripped jeans swished softly as she walked, showcasing her petite yet curved frame. The chunky silver hoops lining her ears glinted as shafts of light caught them. She paused by an antique sideboard, running her black-tipped fingers over the polished surface.

"You must entertain a lot here. All these ornate glasses and plates..." she remarked, gesturing to the contents of the cabinet.

I straightened my posture almost defensively. "Well, not as much lately. But when David and I first married, we hosted constantly - dinner parties, charity events, even our extravagant wedding reception!" I swept my arm out, motioning to the spacious room.

Mei turned, fixing me with an inscrutable look. "Why don't we continue the tradition, then? As hostess, you should whip us up some morning libations. Mimosas or Bloody Marys. I know you must have an impressive brunch spread."

I hesitated briefly. It wasn't even noon yet, hardly the time for cocktails. But the thought of displaying my mixing skills and well-stocked bar had undeniable appeal. The idea of brunch cocktails made me shift excitedly in my ridiculous heels.

"Let me go concoct us some refreshments," I declared, already mentally sorting through the bottles and ingredients at my disposal. "Make yourself comfortable out here and I'll be right back!"

I made my way to the sleek kitchen, my skirt swishing loudly with each step. As I gathered supplies - glasses, mixes, an array of garnishes - Mei's voice drifted in. "Don't forget to make yours extra strong, sweetie! I know how much more fun these occasions are when you let loose."

I nearly dropped the bottle of vodka I had been examining. Day drinking hard alcohol seemed reckless. But she had called it 'letting loose', framing it as relaxing rather than irresponsible. And I did want to have fun with her. Shrugging, I poured myself a generous glass.

Moments later I emerged with a tray laden with our cocktails. I had opted for Bloody Marys, delighting in the opportunity to artfully garnish them. I presented Mei's first with a small flourish. She accepted it wordlessly, eyes unreadable.

I sat across from her, smoothing my tight leopard print leggings before taking a long draw from my straw. The vodka burned pleasantly going down. "So...welcome to my home," I began uncertainly. As hostess it was my role to keep the conversation flowing.

Mei smiled but remained silent, simply watching me over her glass's rim. I shifted under her probing gaze, taking another large gulp for liquid courage.

"You know," I continued, "I haven't actually worked a real job in years. I previously did some personal training, but since marrying David I've focused more on, well, maintaining our home and family life." I wasn't sure why I was confessing this to her. I normally glossed over my lack of career.

I quickly added, "But I still train clients sometimes. I have a few sessions scheduled this week." I smoothed my ridiculous sequined top, trying to seem productive.

Mei nodded slowly. "Of course. Busy week ahead then?" She spoke carefully, holding my gaze.

I thought back to my day planner, sitting unused on my desk. My schedule was almost entirely clear, with only a wine tasting penciled in later that week. "Well, not back to back appointments," I clarified, tracing patterns on my glass with one manicured nail. "But enough to keep me active!"

"I see," Mei replied. She twirled her straw between two fingers idly.

Desperate to fill the silence, I plunged into describing my fitness regimen. "My daily routine keeps me very busy," I insisted. "I'm up at 5AM every day for yoga. Got to get those sun salutations in! Then a protein-packed breakfast. Normally an egg white omelet with some avocado."

Mei's expression remained neutral, giving away nothing. Feeling somehow defensive, I pressed on.

"After eating I go on a long run - at least 5 miles, but preferably 10. Then it's shower time, and on to my other morning activities." I smoothed my ponytail, realizing I hadn't worked out at all today. But surely listing my rigorous regular fitness habits redeemed that.

"Other activities?" Mei queried, one eyebrow arched. "Like what you did upstairs earlier?"

I flushed scarlet. She knew exactly what I had gotten up to in my bathroom. I took a large gulp of spicy Bloody Mary, buying time to recover. "Well, no, I meant chores," I sputtered. "Making the bed, tidying up, watering my plants..."

That reminder spurred a new tangent. "Ah yes, my garden!" I latched on eagerly. "I tend to my roses every morning. Pruning, weeding, fertilizing - whatever they need to help them thrive."

I sat back with a satisfied smile. Surely all of that proved I did more than lounge around all day. I lifted my drink for another fortifying sip. The ice had melted, diluting the vodka's bite.

Mei watched me steadily. When she spoke, her voice was firm but not unkind. "You don't need to try so hard, Liza. This whole routine you describe - we both know it's not real. Not today at least."

I froze with my drink halfway to my lips. The cucumber skewered on its rim hovered precariously.

Mei pressed on. "Did you work out this morning? Clearly not. You met me at the coffee shop after an aimless walk. You've been drinking and shopping all morning. No clients to train today. Your garden can survive without you for a day."

I opened my mouth to protest but the words evaporated. I thought back over the rather aimless hours since sunrise. For all my talk of rigorous self-discipline, I had indulged every whim today.

"You're right," I conceded softly. "My life isn't always the nonstop fitness regime I make it sound." I turned my glass slowly in my hand, watching the viscous liquid coat the sides. "I don't have anywhere to be today. Or even this week, really. I'm just..."

"Enjoying yourself?" Mei supplied. I looked up. She was smiling now. "It's ok to relax and have fun sometimes. You deserve it - time with friends, pampering yourself. You're always so tightly wound."

I took in her words. She made idleness sound appealing, even glamorous. "I suppose I have been indulging myself today," I acknowledged. And I didn't feel guilty. In fact, embracing leisure felt liberating.

Mei lifted her untouched drink off the table and held it out to me. "Why don't you finish this too? You need it more than I do."

I accepted it wordlessly, adding it to my nearly empty one. The thought of more vodka should have alarmed me, but instead felt natural, inevitable. Mei was right - I was embracing relaxation today.

As I sipped, I felt any remaining tension in my neck and shoulders fade away. A warm contentment seeped through me. Today would not be spent forcing myself through intense workouts or straining over housework. I had nowhere important to be, no one depending on me. Validating that realization was cathartic. I felt my lips curve into a blissful smile. Mei mirrored my expression from across the table.

"There she is," she praised. "The real Eliza, enjoying some well-deserved indulgence."

I lifted my replenished glass in a grateful toast. The ice chimed festively against the sides. "To being my true self," I proclaimed.

The Living Room

The afternoon sun angled through the wall of windows, casting the living room in a warm glow. I leaned back against the plush leather couch, letting the light wash over me. The Bloody Marys I had enjoyed lingered in my system, leaving me flushed and relaxed. Across from me in an armchair, Mei sat with her chin resting on one hand.

"You seem more at ease, Liza," she remarked. "I like seeing you let your hair down, so to speak."

I ran a hand through my ponytail self-consciously. "I am feeling really good right now," I admitted with a small chuckle. "Sometimes it's nice to just take a day for yourself, you know?"

Mei nodded, absently twirling one of her chunky silver hoop earrings. "Absolutely. A little indulgence is good for the soul." She paused, head cocking thoughtfully. "Although, I think we can spice up this leisure day even more. How about I give you a mini makeover?"

I hesitated, already feeling over-styled in my gaudy sequined top and ridiculous leopard print leggings. But Mei hurried on eagerly. "Just a few little tweaks to reflect the fierce, fun new you! Starting with your voice..."

She rose gracefully from her chair and perched on the couch next to me. Taking my hand in hers, she continued. "You've got such a refined way of speaking. But we need to roughen it up a bit. Loosen that prim and proper vocabulary."

Although uncertain, I couldn't deny feeling a tingle of excitement at the thought of shaking up my speech patterns. "I suppose it could be interesting to expand my verbal repertoire," I conceded.

Mei's unusual eyes lit up. "Let's start by swapping out some of those delicate words for spicier ones. For instance, I think you'd enjoy saying 'shit'. Give it a try!"

I felt my cheeks flush. Such coarse language went against years of rigid propriety. But embracing crass speech felt thrillingly taboo. "That's an intriguing suggestion," I began delicately. Mei arched one pierced brow. I cleared my throat. "I mean... shit, that sounds hot."

Mei burst out laughing, the sound rich and musical. "Yes, perfect!" she crowed. Her praise emboldened me. We continued the word replacement game, with Mei urging me to incorporate curse words and explicit slang into my uptight lexicon. I relished each "fuck" and "pussy" that spilled from my lips, my excitement growing.

Soon we had crafted an entirely new verbal palette for me. Mei clapped her hands delightedly. "I love this sexier, grittier way you talk. It's so you!" She wasn't wrong - the crass words felt excitingly natural rolling off my tongue.

"Now let's think of some hobbies to match this new daring outlook," Mei suggested. We brainstormed edgy activities to replace my straight-laced routine. Instead of jogging, I could prowl malls and stores for wardrobe finds. Tattoo design and makeup could replace gardening as an artistic outlet. And my workouts could evolve from regimented Crossfit to provocative pole dancing classes.

As we talked, I grew eager to embrace these bold new pastimes. Their transgressive nature was a thrill after so many years spent coloring inside the lines.

To test out my new verbal skills, Mei had me answer questions about myself. I relished the chance to describe my life in vivid, uncensored language.

"So where do you like your husband to fuck you?" Mei asked casually, inspecting her chipped black nail polish.

I reveled in discarding my inhibitions. "I love when David bends me over the kitchen counter and fucks me from behind," I shared enthusiastically. "Or when he nails me on top of the washing machine. The vibration from the spin cycle makes me come so fucking hard."

Mei nodded approvingly as I continued regaling her with lurid details of my sex life. My excitement ramped up as I spoke. I realized then how much I got off on dirty talk. The freedom of expressing my most primal desires aloud was enormously liberating.

Sensing my growing arousal, Mei placed a hand on my knee. "I think someone's getting turned on," she teased.

I flushed but didn't deny it. "You know me so dam well," I admitted with a nervous laugh. "Graphically sharing my sex life really revs my engine." Saying it out loud somehow made it more real.

Mei gave my leg a playful squeeze. "I knew you'd embrace your wild side if I just helped draw it out. How about you go take the edge off before your husband gets home? He'll be so pleased to see you waiting for him eager and ready."