Extreme Homemaker Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her suggestion made my pulse quicken. I realized I desperately needed release after getting all worked up. Without overthinking, I rose unsteadily and made my way upstairs, Mei's throaty laughter trailing behind me. My body moved on autopilot, my mind consumed only with quenching the fire Mei's guidance had ignited within me.

I took the stairs carefully in my huge platforms, gripping the railing for balance. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Mei's combat boots pounding up the steps behind me. Of course she would want to witness the fruits of her suggestive labor.

In my bedroom, I wasted no time stripping off my clothes, too consumed with lust to feel shy under her gaze. I stood in nothing but my lace thong, breasts heaving with anticipation. Slowly I slid the scrap of fabric down my legs, giving Mei a show. Her eyes blazed with wicked delight.

"What are you waiting for?" she purred. "I want to hear just how good you can make yourself feel."

I reclined back on the bedspread, letting my legs fall open shamelessly. My fingers found my slick heat immediately, fueled by narcissistic desire. I thought of the sexy insatiable woman I'd become under Mei's tutelage. The room filled with my gasps and curses as I took my pleasure forcefully, uninhibited by concerns of decorum.

Somewhere in a distant corner of my mind, it registered as odd that Mei was now openly watching this intimate act. But the haze of lust clouding my thoughts reassured me - she was a close friend who took joy in my sexual liberation. My moans pitched higher, muscles tensing as bliss crashed over me.

I floated back down to earth slowly, basking in the afterglow. When I finally lifted my head, it was to see Mei perched expectantly at the foot of the bed. Her expression was one of smug satisfaction, like a sculptor admiring her finished masterpiece. And in a way, that's just what she had accomplished. She had molded me into someone new, chipping away at my constraints to expose the passionate woman buried within.

"I'm so proud of the progress you've made today," Mei purred. She trailed one finger along my calf. "You've really embraced your desires. Tonight will be quite enjoyable for you and David."

I shivered at her touch, spent body still sensitive. She was right - embracing my awakened carnality meant I could give my husband the kind of raw, unbridled pleasure women like Mei took as their due. I would put all her training to good use tonight.

"Speaking of David, why don't you hop in the shower to freshen up before he gets home?" Mei suggested. Her eyes gleamed, eager to witness the imminent fruits of her handiwork. "I'll just wait down here. It'll be so satisfying seeing his reaction when he arrives."

I nodded, sitting up slowly. My body hummed with renewed purpose. Everything today had led up to this moment, and I intended to fully embody the reckless sensuality Mei had cultivated in me.

Wrapped in a silk robe, I made my way to the ensuite, walking tall in my stripper heels. As I showered, I took the time to carefully shave and primp my body to perfection. I wanted no barrier between me and total erotic abandon.

Stepping out of the steamy bathroom, wisps of moisture clinging to my skin, I dropped my robe decisively. I stood nude before the mirror, slowly dragging a brush through my hair. Already I could envision it tangled from passionate exertion. A smile curled my painted lips at the thought.

I applied my makeup carefully but emphatically - dramatic eyeshadow, heavy mascara, crimson lipstick. Everything about my appearance screamed sex. I turned this way and that, admiring myself shamelessly. Would David find this brazen projection of carnal promised as thrilling as I did? There was only one way to find out.

I strode into the walk-in closet and selected the perfect outfit - a slinky black dress with a plunging neckline that hugged every curve. I bent over, exposing my bare ass peeking out from beneath the short skirt. Perfect.

The Husband

I perched on the edge of the leather couch in the living room, knees pressed together, hands folded demurely in my lap. My heart thudded with anticipation for David's arrival home. I hoped he would be pleased by the sensual changes Mei had awakened in me. Speaking of Mei, she lounged casually in the armchair across from me, observing me with her piercing gaze.

"You seem nervous," she remarked, twirling a strand of inky black hair around one finger. "What's going through that pretty head of yours?"

I smoothed my slinky black dress self-consciously. "Just hoping David appreciates the new me you've helped bring out. Do you think he'll like it?"

Mei grinned, flashing her white teeth. "Oh, he's going to love it. Seeing his devoted wife eagerly embrace her sexuality? What man wouldn't?"

I bit my lip. "I suppose you're right. I just don't want him to think I'm too different." But even as I voiced the concern, I felt a surge of defiance. I loved these changes in myself, and it was high time to share my true nature with David.

Mei seemed to read my thoughts. "The only thing that's different is you're finally expressing your needs and desires. Don't ever mute yourself for a man." Her voice rang with conviction.

I met her dual-colored eyes steadily. "You're absolutely right," I said, resolve strengthening my tone. "This is who I am, and he needs to accept that."

At that moment, I heard the grind of the garage door opening, signaling David's return. I stood, smoothing my dress, as a swell of eager energy coursed through me. It was showtime.

Mei gave me an approving nod. "Go get him, tiger."

I made my way slowly to the front hall, heels clicking against the floor. With each step, I embraced the amplified essence of myself Mei had cultivated. My posture grew taller, shoulders back, head high. I would greet David not as his demure, predictable wife, but as a woman claiming her independence and sensuality.

I reached the front door just as it opened, revealing David's familiar form - tall and athletic in his business casual attire. His eyes widened almost comically as they took me in. I suppressed a smile, relishing his obvious surprise.

"Eliza? Is that you?" David asked after a stunned beat. He shut the door behind him, gaze roving over my body in disbelief.

I cocked one hand on my hip, jutting my leg out slightly to better showcase my curves in the form-fitting dress. "You bet your ass it's me," I purred. "Who else were you expecting?"

David blinked hard, clearly thrown. "I...I'm just surprised by..." He seemed at a loss, gesturing vaguely at my ensemble.

I took a step closer, heels bringing me nearly eye level with him. "By what? My slamming body? My oozing sex appeal?" I arched an eyebrow. "I'd think you'd enjoy seeing your wife vamped up and eager to fuck."

David's handsome face registered utter shock at my coarse language. I watched him closely, searching for any sign of judgment. But beneath the surprise, his eyes kindled with interest at my bold display.

Emboldened, I pressed myself against his firm chest. His breath hitched as I ground my hips slowly. "Don't you want me?" I purred, nuzzling the sensitive spot below his ear. "I got all dressed up just for you."

David cleared his throat, hands coming to rest tentatively on my waist. "Of course I want you, Eliza. I'm just adjusting to this new...enthusiasm." Despite his cautious words, I felt his growing arousal.

I nipped his ear lobe playfully. "Enthusiasm is one word for it. Horniness is another." I emphasize my point by reaching down to firmly palm his crotch. David sucked in a sharp breath that morphed into a low groan.

"Eliza, what's gotten into you?" he asked, his voice a mix of awe and trepidation. "This just...isn't like you." There it was - the uncertainty I'd feared about fully embracing this sexual awakening.

I pulled back to meet his questioning gaze. "Here's the thing, babe. This has always been me deep down. I've just been too repressed and timid to show it until now."

I took his hand, leading him towards the stairs. "But I'm done living that way. I want to give you everything. Every dirty fantasy, every naughty desire - it's yours." I squeezed his strong fingers. "Let me prove it to you."

David hesitated a moment longer before his expression softened into acceptance. "Alright baby, show me what you've got."

Victory surged through me. I led him eagerly upstairs, exaggerating the swish of my hips. In the bedroom, I directed him to sit at the foot of the bed before stepping back and slowly unzipping my dress.

I let the fabric pool at my feet, revealing my fully nude body, every dip and curve on display. David's wide eyes drank me in hungrily. I suppressed a smirk, knowing I had him right where I wanted him.

Turning in a slow circle, I asked innocently. "Do you like your naughty present all unwrapped for you?"

"Fuck yes," David growled, reaching out to grip my hips firmly. "Come here, you hot little thing." He pulled me roughly into his lap. I let out an excited shriek as he claimed my mouth in a searing kiss.

Yes, this was exactly the passion I craved from him. I kissed back eagerly, fingers tangling in his dark hair as I ground my hips down onto the hard ridge of his cock still confined by his pants.

David's lips trailed hot, open mouthed kisses down my neck. "God, Eliza, I've never seen you like this," he rasped in my ear. "I fucking love it."

"Just you wait - I'm going to blow your fucking mind," I promised, deftly unbuckling his belt. He lifted his hips to help me tug his pants and boxers down in one smooth motion. His thick cock sprung free eagerly.

I slid off his lap onto my knees and gripped him firmly, wasting no time in taking him into my mouth. David's head fell back and a loud groan tore from his throat at the wet heat engulfing him.

"Holy shit, that feels incredible," he gasped as I worked him skillfully with lips, tongue and hand. "Don't stop, baby..."

I hollowed my cheeks and sucked harder, fiercely excited by the disbelieving ecstasy on his face. He was seeing an entirely new side of me, just as I'd hoped. I felt powerful and sexy bringing him such intense pleasure.

When he was right at the edge, I pulled back slowly, ignoring his desperate whine. I rose, wiping my swollen lips with one finger. "Not yet," I purred. "I want you inside me when you come."

David surged up from the bed to crush me against him. "Anything you want, you sexy goddess." He spun us around and pushed me back onto the mattress, desire overtaking any remaining hesitation. I wrapped my legs around his waist eagerly as he drove into me hard and deep.

"Yes, fuck me just like that!" I cried out, nails raking down his back. He set a rough pace, spurred on by my unbridled excitement. The bed shook and headboard slammed violently against the wall with the force of his thrusts.

"You feel so fucking good squeezing my cock," David gritted out. "Gonna come so goddamn hard for you, Eliza..."

I felt the delicious pressure building within me too. "Me too baby, I'm so close," I panted. "Come with me, come in me David!" My words pushed him over the brink with a roar. His whole body went taut as he emptied himself in powerful spurts. The feeling triggered my own intense release, pulsing through every limb.

We clung together, sweaty and spent, hearts hammering in tandem. Slowly David lifted his head from the crook of my neck to meet my gaze. His handsome face was lit with awe.

"Incredible. You were incredible," he murmured, brushing the hair back from my face. "I don't know what's inspired this change, but I love it."

I smiled up at him languidly, trailing a finger down his chest. "You have Mei to thank for bringing out my wild side." At his confused look I clarified. "She's a new friend I met at the coffee shop. She helped me get in touch with my deepest desires...and give them to you."

Understanding dawned on David's face. "Well remind me to send Mei a gift basket," he said with a laugh. "I don't know exactly how she managed it, but I like where this is going."

"Oh, so do I," I purred, before deciding to go in for a few more rounds to really sink in my teeth.

The Aftermath

Basking in the afterglow, I stretched my spent body languidly across silky sheets. Beside me, David propped himself up on one elbow, eyes roving over my nude form appreciatively.

"Gotta say, I'm loving this adventurous side of you," he remarked, trailing a finger down my arm. "It's like I'm seeing a whole new Eliza tonight."

I smirked up at him. "Well, get fucking used to it. This is the new me - uninhibited and down to get nasty whenever you want."

David chuckled, though his smile faltered slightly. "Right, of course. I'm glad you're...expressing yourself more freely."

He cleared his throat, choosing his next words carefully. "So, this is all part of the game you and your friend Mei cooked up? Pretending to be someone else for a thrill?"

I waved a hand blithely. "Who gives a shit about Mei? This isn't pretend - this is who I am. I say whatever the fuck I want now. I do what I want, when I want."

David's brow furrowed. He seemed to be grappling for the right response. "Okay, I understand. But you have to admit this is a dramatic shift from the Eliza I know." He took my hand gently. "Almost seems out of character for you."

I fixed him with an icy look and extricated my fingers from his grip. "Look babe, I don't give a flaming fuck what you think my 'character' is. I'm not going to tiptoe around your boring sensibilities anymore."

"Well, yes, but..." David still seemed troubled.

I silenced him with a forceful kiss. When I pulled back, I kept my face inches from his. "Do you love me or not? Because I'm not changing back into that timid little mouse." My tone brooked no argument.

David hesitated only a moment before his expression softened. "Of course I love you," he said gently. "I'm just adjusting. As long as you're happy... I'm happy."

I settled back against the pillows. "Damn right, I'm happy. I've got a smokin' hot, rich husband. I hit the jackpot with you." Though as I watched David process what I just said, I realized I might have fucked up. I couldn't risk him dwelling on it too much.

Sitting up sharply, I jabbed a finger into David's firm chest. "In fact, you ought to be fucking grateful you have a hot, young wife who puts out whenever you want. Lots of men would kill to rail me daily."

David looked stricken by my crass words. I watched him visibly swallow his misgivings and adopt a conciliatory tone. "You're absolutely right, I'm lucky to have you. I shouldn't question this...change if it makes you happy."

He pulled me against him gently. "Forgive me?" His tender eyes searched my face.

I considered coldly rebuffing his attempt at reconciliation. But I realized having a devoted, wealthy husband firmly under my thumb was useful. Better to keep David on the hook with affection than alienate him completely.

"Yeah babe, you're forgiven," I replied lightly, pecking him on the lips. "Now let's get some rest, I'm fucking exhausted." I flopped back against the pillows, signaling the conversation was over.

David nodded slowly, looking pensive. But he simply drew me close and flicked off the bedside lamp. I knew tomorrow I should probably try to smooth things over and temporarily pretend to be a bit more like his precious old Eliza. Just long enough to firmly cement my place as lady of the manor.

But as I drifted off surrounded by 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, all that filled my mind was satisfaction at having landed such a prime husband. Rich, handsome, and whipped - I finally had it all. Who cared if he bristled at my transformation? He'd get over it. I was the one who wore the pants now. With that empowering thought, I sank into blissful slumber.