All Comments on 'Extreme Punishment Ch. 01: Rebirth'

by TheCapitalD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If she hurt you so bad, get away and stay away from her..

TheCapitalDTheCapitalDalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for saying that. That's what I'm doing in reality, at least until she can fully take responsibility for her actions and be a better person. The story is almost all true until the ending. I didn't pick up my phone. Chapters 2 and 3 are going to pure fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would love to hear about the punishment

Like the buildup and the experience of someone that can help this guy get over his betrayal. At least it is a start to finally acknowledge you are part responsible but the other person has the bigger responsibility. We need to find out what happened that caused Vixen to blow up to hate so much. How did Vixen end up in this story? You have a slightly different approach and would love to discover how you plan for punishment since there is a dominant streak in play. So much pain and humiliation could be parsed to keep us all engaged.

TheCapitalDTheCapitalDalmost 4 years agoAuthor

There will be 2 more chapters to this story. Chapter 2 will focus on the punishment needed to open the door (consensually of course), then Chapter 3 will bring Vixen (primary partner) into the picture to join with punishment. I'm purposefully leaving what happened vague and only alluded to, because ultimately, it's not what the focus is. Also, it's so you can fill in the gaps with your own theories/head canon.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great start.....

What happened???

Where’s the rest of it?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCapitalD@TheCapitalD
I'm a 25 year old professional Dominant with a successful career outside of that. I've grown to love writing, and find that channeling my emotions onto a page is a lot easier than actually communicating them vocally. I have onlyfans and a pornhub. onlyfans.com/thecapitald + po...