All Comments on 'Extreme Tutoring Pt. 02'

by melodytokis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerabout 8 years ago
You need tutoring

In English grammar and word order. Report to my office now!!

Pancho_BelgiumPancho_Belgiumabout 8 years ago

Very entertaining, keep it up, however how Melody entered to take Ashleigh's place is a mystery to me.

LizardkittenLizardkittenalmost 8 years ago
I love it!!!

Its been a long time since I have gotten so hot from reading erotica. I wish I could find someone like the dad in this story. Excellent job, its like you're inside my brain writing down m fantasies. Thank you and keep up the good work!!! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BDSM Training

Melody,

Part 2 was even better. Good writing and how you captured the pleasure and pain aspect was good too. I plan on reading more of your stories and enjoying your picture too.......visualizing you on the table.....bound.....hands tied......eyes covered......hair being pulled....

RESPOND SOON.

Joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

KoopszKoopszover 1 year ago

Part 3🤔...love to read about her getting her first ass fuck

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, too bad this story line ended just as it was getting hot. Ashleigh is just getting into the bondage side of things. I wonder if she will find out that she is a sub waiting for a master to take control. Guess we will never know just how far down the rabbit hole she would go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous