All Comments on 'Extreme Tutoring Pt. 02'

by melodytokis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, too bad this story line ended just as it was getting hot. Ashleigh is just getting into the bondage side of things. I wonder if she will find out that she is a sub waiting for a master to take control. Guess we will never know just how far down the rabbit hole she would go.

KoopszKoopszover 1 year ago

Part 3🤔...love to read about her getting her first ass fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BDSM Training

Melody,

Part 2 was even better. Good writing and how you captured the pleasure and pain aspect was good too. I plan on reading more of your stories and enjoying your picture too.......visualizing you on the table.....bound.....hands tied......eyes covered......hair being pulled....

RESPOND SOON.

Joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

LizardkittenLizardkittenabout 8 years ago
I love it!!!

Its been a long time since I have gotten so hot from reading erotica. I wish I could find someone like the dad in this story. Excellent job, its like you're inside my brain writing down m fantasies. Thank you and keep up the good work!!! I want more!

Pancho_BelgiumPancho_Belgiumabout 8 years ago

Very entertaining, keep it up, however how Melody entered to take Ashleigh's place is a mystery to me.

TommybowlerTommybowlerabout 8 years ago
You need tutoring

In English grammar and word order. Report to my office now!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous