All Comments on 'Exxxotica Expo. 2017'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a load of b*llshit

to try and justify your own warped lifestyle. You said " Cuckolds are bold, confident, and they challenge social norms" Please tell me why 95% of the fantasy stories portray them as weak, dominated, abused and submissive. If the fantasy the budding cucks apsire to is like that, why are they such strong guys?

Of course you try and dress it up as "we have a greater communication level" Ray is bi-sexual/gay it suits him to live with a women who can get her needs met elsewhere. It suits you to have a comfortable close to platonic gay live in friend. Don't pretend it's anything more special.

It seems many cucks have a least a degree of a humiliation fetish, probably originating from their upbringing? Why doesn't the loving wife help them to address that professionally instead of feeding and exploiting it.

I don't see it's bold and confident to want to be sidelined in your relationship, have to experience jealousy and anxiety. Possible raise another mans offspring. To be denied the close one on one relationship in which you feel with your partner like one against the world. Seems like you just sacrifice all on the alter of a sexual thrill, there is more to life you know.

PolySwingerWifePolySwingerWifeover 3 years agoAuthor
Load of b*llshit (response)

1. What is a warped lifestyle?

Many people consider cuckolding, or B.D.S.M. or Female Led Relationships to be warped lifestyles. I say to live a life with another and not have a fulfilled life to be warped.

Take for instance a couple that sleeps in two different rooms, or different beds, or, worse yet, in the same bed and are not, or are rarely, intimate with each other, for years. That is warped.

What about the men who have to masturbate in private because they are too afraid to ask for sex from the partner? Isn't that warped? What about the couple who live together for years and do not know each other, because they do not feel they can be open with each other. Is that not warped?

2. Fantasy and reality are two different things.

Too many women live their lives waiting for their prince charming. Disney messed up an entire generation by helping young women believe that their perfect man would be perfect. He would save them from all the world's evils. No one is perfect. And men who try to be are the typical "Nice Guys."

"Nice Guys" spend their lives striving for perfection. In the end, they are looked down upon. They are the doormats. They are the men who too often end up in the friend zone.

Many people picture what it's like to be in a threesome or foursome. And for many people, the reality is nowhere near what their fantasy had been. Many men fantasize about being with two women. Often, one woman feels left out or used. Or the man is unable to please both women and ends up feeling humiliated.

Cuckold fantasies; A good number of cuckold fantasies involve humiliation, degradation, and abuse. This might work in fantasy, but rarely, if ever, works, for the long term, in reality. Few men are going to stay with a woman who continuously puts them down. This might work in play, but not in real life, especially if it is a 24/7 situation.

Cuckold relationships are as varied as any other type of relationship. To lump all cuckold relationships into one category is stupid and ignorant.

In an age where men are doing all they can to prove they are "manly" or masculine, do you not see it as courageous for a man to go against the flow, and be willing to express his submissive side?

You must understand that submission isn't a sign of weakness. True submission is given, never forced. A person is never submissive to someone they do not trust. And it is not something a person does willy-nilly.

Sure, there are men who have fetishes, all types of fetishes. And there's nothing wrong with that. Women, too, have fetishes. We all have our quirks. That doesn't make us unusual or strange. It makes us human.

People who live out their fantasies, with success, and are happy, are often seen as strange. The same applies to people who are always happy. No one wants to accept that a person can be happy most of the time, but those people exist.

You may not see it as bold and confident to be "sidelined" in their relationships, experience anxiety and jealousy. I understand. But Jealousy is simply a fear of loss. Few cuckolds fear losing their partners. They have close and open relationships, as well as have the ability to communicate their fears and desires.

Ray feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men. And for many women, as well as men on the outside, that is hard to understand. But who truly understands love? Love has never made sense. It's something we all desire and least understand. Yet, each of us finds a way to feel loved, at least us lucky ones.

Without Ray in my life, I don't think I would be as happy as I am and have been. The other men are my play toys. Ray is the love of my life, my best friend, and the man I want to live the rest of my life with. How warped is that?

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 3 years ago

Wrong category. I wanted to read a story. Instead I got a sermon. If I wanted to be preached at, or tutored, I would have picked something from the "reviews and essays" category.

But that's not usually what I want when I come to Lit, and I guess many people are similar. I think you think that too, which is why I believe you deliberately mis-categorised your polemic.

I can't do anything about that, but if you're going to pretend it's a story I'm going to mark it as a story, and as a story it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most boring essay Ive read on this site so far. Conciseness would do you some good

pegmesuzpegmesuz7 months ago

I agree, it may be miscategorized, but I think it is a great read. Maybe some of the whiners that commented need to learn about humility and consider that they made not entirely please their partner. Thank you for the post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...