Eye of the Lepus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ada reappeared, she looked confused (to the point that she was still topless). "Why are we blowing money on a fancy restaurant?"

"The hotel gave me five free dollar coins to tempt me into the casino. I dropped them into a machine and won a $1,000 jackpot! So I planned a nice evening for us. There's some new panties on the bed for you. And I ditched my worn-out briefs for something a little nicer."

He continued, "I can manage a sport coat and necktie. Should we buy you a dress, or do you have something you can wear out, I mean, put on? Although your current outfit is quite spectacular!"

"In your dreams, boy. Something wrong with my panties?"

"I thought you might want something more comfortable, in case we have to use the pads I bought for you."

"Hmm, well that was thoughtful, thank you. Give me a half-hour to prepare, and then we can venture out. I'm hungry! Oh, also, please put yourself away so we don't get distracted."

As she smiled and entered the bathroom, he noticed his fly had gaped open and his dick was hanging out.

"Down, boy! Heel!" He stuffed himself away and started rummaging through his luggage.

Ada reappeared and said, "Turn around so I can dress myself. I know you have seen me, but right now I'd like a little privacy. I want to surprise you, if I can."

He knew that the Reno climate was as cold as Idaho, so there wouldn't be anything too revealing.

In a few minutes, Ada was ready to go. She wore a little makeup and a heavy black coat, with woolen leggings and boots. A bright red scarf added some interest and warmth.

"You look great, I like that red scarf. Let's go scarf down some food!"

"You're hi-larious, Roger. Did you find a place for us?"

"Of course. Mr. and Mrs. La Pine have a reservation at the Humboldt River Club in 45 minutes. Shall we go?"

Retrieving the car, he drove cautiously to the club.

"It will be well below freezing when we return, we'll have to be careful."

At the club, they left the car with the valet and their coats in the cloakroom. Brought to their table, he pulled the chair out for Ada and then sat next to (instead of across from) his date.

"May I say you're looking quite beautiful tonight, my sweet."

Ada had packed a navy-blue dress from her high school years. Following Mormon standards, her shoulders were covered, and the dress hung down to her knees. However, the LDS garments were long gone, and her unfettered nipples poked the fabric.

Ada was nearly his height, with the same brown hair, and moderately athletic, though still curvy. Her eyes were a soft blue that always caught his attention.

The waiter joined them, introduced himself, recited the daily specials, and took their first orders for sparkling water and salad course. Studying the menu, Ada questioned, "This place is expensive, are you sure?"

Roger reassured her, and recommended the New York Strip. For his part, he powered through his salad and then enjoyed his perfectly seared steak.

"I hope this weather doesn't get worse. I hate putting chains on, and that car is awful in snow."

Back in their room, they removed their coats and kicked off their boots. Ada wriggled out of her dress and left it hanging in the room's closet. There were only her new panties left as Roger goggled at his sister's near-naked body.

"You know those old cartoons where the guy's eyes bulge out and his tongue rolls out and hits the table? You're fantastic!"

"Brother, we need to talk." Roger flinched at these four words, they always meant nothing good would happen. His dick began to wilt.

Chapter 5: But I Ate My Vegetables!

"Roger, my love, your dessert tonight will be delicious and sweet. But you have to agree to my terms.

  • First, pill number two is going to make me miserable and angry, and probably extremely messy.
  • Second, this is a one-time deal, while I feel I can trust you and safely enjoy your pointy pole.
  • Third, no matter how bad it gets in the next days, you will stay with me and help me through the process, even when I curse you and fight you.
  • Fourth, we will never speak of this night to anyone, especially family.
  • Fifth, tonight you and I are going to have the horniest, most extreme, most wonderful belly-slapping sex that anyone has ever enjoyed.
  • Sixth, you will be guided by me to reach the most awesome climaxes, using your tongue, your hands, and your glorious penis.
  • Seventh, you cannot make me more pregnant, so your come will be inside my vagina when I tell you.

"Do you accept my terms, Brother?"

Roger unzipped and brandished his weapon. "We agree, unanimously. I am at your disposal, my Ada."

"Then you better get naked, boy, and then you can remove my panties."

Roger leaped into action, flinging away his clothing. She found him kneeling before her, his hands on her hips. She gave him a nod of approval and his hands slowly pulled down her new panties.

Oh, he was tempted. But before anything else happened, he wanted to kiss and embrace.

So he stood and wrapped his arms around her, and they kissed. His eyes were closed, and he focused all of his tender attention on Ada's face and lips. When she stepped back she sighed and said, "That was the best kiss I've ever had."

"For me, too, sister."

"I love you! Promise we'll do that again, every chance we get."

"I promise. Ada, my love, let's move to the bed. I have more responsibilities ahead!"

They pulled back the duvet and arranged themselves on the sheet. Ada had turned up the thermostat, so they were comfortable while nude. Kisses resumed, with some tongue tango action.

Roger moved his free hand to her perfect breasts, eliciting a happy sound and even more intense kissing. After the breast play, his hand moved over and squeezed and pulled her butt, bringing their bodies even closer together.

Roger's prong was now happily positioned between her thighs, and her breasts were pressed against his chest. Her nipples loved the pressure.

Just then, his mobile phone rang. They released each other and he said, "Gotta be Mom, I'll take it. Please go flush the toilet while I'm talking."

Phone set to speaker mode, Stephanie's tinny voice was clear: "Roger?"

"Yes, Mother. We're out having dinner, and I'm in the restroom so I have to be super quick. We got here all fine and we have a hotel room, despite the holiday crowds.

"We went to the clinic this morning. They sent us out with the two pills. Ada will take the second pill early tomorrow. That's when the cramps and bleeding starts.

"Mom, I have to go. I will call you tomorrow around 6 p.m. to tell you how she's doing. Bye for now."

Then he turned off his phone. (Ada's phone was broken; she didn't have it in Reno.)

"That flushing bit was clever. Now, whatever shall we do?"

Her eyes twinkled as she hopped on the bed and spun around. Before he could react, Ada had taken him into her mouth and was checking how many licks would get to his Tootsie Roll center.

"Ada, my love, that feels wonderful. But before it's slobbering time, I wanted to pet your pussy. And, maybe give you a little coaching."

"Lick now, pet later."

"All right, but please, slow down a bit."

"Think of my cock like an ice cream cone. Swirl your tongue around the head, take your time. Oh, fuck, that's nice! Between licks, seal your lips and suck on it, like it was a big fat straw. No teeth.

One last thing, take your mouth off for a minute. Wrap your hand around the shaft, and push and pull the skin back and forth. See how the stiffness is, underneath the loose skin? That push-pull is part of what drives me over the edge. (It's also how boys masturbate.)

So, put your mouth back over the head, your hand on the shaft, and soon you'll have my come. Some people swallow it, some people like having it on their face or their tits, it's up to you. I will tell you when I'm close."

"Oh my heck! Roger, this is going to be my favorite toy. Lay back now and let me coax you to come."

"It won't be long; you're doing it perfectly." He studied her ass right near his head. Her natural scent was present, he couldn't wait to taste her. Her pussy lips seemed a little darker, and definitely moist. Pressure was building in his loins. He was about to have his first orgasm with another person!

"I'm going to come! Go faster!"

Ada captured his first spurt, then pulled off to watch the rest of the show. The taste was mild, and she was beyond excited. Her brother groaned in happy exhaustion.

"That, my love, was the greatest come I ever had. Ten times better than using my hand! Thank you, thank you."

As his breathing calmed, he reached for her hips.

"I'll get you, my pretty. And your little pussy too!"

Recalling some internet stories he had read, Roger began by massaging her bottom with his fingers splayed. Then he ran his thumbs along her pussy lips, gently spreading them to reveal her clit and vagina.

He nudged her pelvis down towards his mouth and flattened his tongue. He added plenty of spit to her natural secretions; she tasted a little tangy and her scent was again adding to his lust.

Now the tip of his tongue was probing her folds, and projecting into her vaginal opening. He kept his hands on her ass cheeks as she made regular thrusts into his face.

"Any complaints? Instructions?"

"Of course not, idiot. You're making me swoon."

He felt the time was right, and he cruised up to probe around the sides of her clit. And then, he wrapped his lips around her button and sucked. Ada bucked and hissed.

"Right there! Don't stop! I'm coming! Oh, oh!"

She was gasping and panting and pressing her thighs against his ears. As her spasms ebbed, he released her clit and renewed the broad swiping licks on her pussy lips.

"Oh, wow, you just sent me to orbit."

As she calmed: "You can stop now, baby."

"Nope."

"But why, that was insane!?"

"It gets better, love."

"What? You're crazy!"

"Ada, never interrupt a man when he's loving you. You have someplace else to go tonight?"

"You know I don't."

"Then get yourself ready for even more loving."

Chapter 6: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet.

Making some adjustments, Roger was building towards another climax for Ada. With his left hand he groped her tit. Sensing she was getting close, he inserted two fingers into her canal and rubbed back and forth on her walls. Now, she was thrashing in total delight, and moments later reached her second intense climax of the evening.

"Oh My Fucking God! Now I'm on the Moon, thanks to you. Where did you learn this shit?"

"Ada, I just consulted with Dr. Internet. I didn't like feeling clueless about being a good lover."

"A good lover? You have retired the Olympic trophy, just using your fingers and tongue. I think you have already ruined me for other men. Can we take a break? I need to pee and drink some water. And your sweet precious face is all covered in my pussy juices."

"Mmm, tasty!"

Ada waggled her index finger. "Stop that! On second thought, come into the bathroom with me. We need to wash your face, your cock, and my pussy so we are kissing sweet! Clean teeth too."

Again, she sat and gushed out her urine. Then, grabbed him by the gearshift and aimed between her legs. No stream was forthcoming, so she flicked her finger against the glans. "Ow!"

"Now think about using federally supported municipal bonds to bring Russian troops to kill all the puppies."

"What the hell, Ada!"

But suddenly his stream began flowing and splashing on Ada's pussy. "OK, it worked. But bonds for puppy killing?"

The expedient thing was to just step into the shower and wash up. Ada protected her hair while Roger had a quick shampoo. After toweling each other dry, Ada spoke up.

"So, Stud, do you want to fuck me?"

"Desperately!" He was already erect, and his cock swayed side to side as he followed her towards the bed. From the drugstore bag he extracted a water bottle and lube.

"Here's your water. Then I think some serious kissing is in order."

She put the bottle on the nightstand and hugged him. Again, he felt her nipples against his chest. His cock strained up against her belly. After a thorough round of minty kisses, Ada sprawled backwards onto the bed and spread her legs.

"Are you ready, lover?"

"One minute, I want to add some lube, so you'll be extra comfy."

"Good idea, after washing with that hotel soap."

He warmed the lube with his hand and coated her entrance generously, then slicked up his cock for his grand entrance.

"I love you, Ada, be gentle. It's my first time."

He arranged his cock and began sinking into her vagina. It was warm, and tight, and thrilling. Ada locked her ankles behind and pulled him all the way in.

He had no words. The feelings were so intense! Ada was gasping beneath him.

"You're so much better than the last guy. I'm so lucky we could do this.

"Please, I'm ready. Push your hot dick in and out of my happy pussy."

She didn't need to ask twice. Since he was past his first come, he could patiently enjoy every stroke. Her skin was so soft against his. He supported his weight with one arm and caressed her ass with his other hand.

As they embraced the pace began picking up; now he supported himself with both arms. Ada was rising to meet each thrust, grinding her stiffened clit against him, her hands pulling on his ass.

They were both in carnal heaven, and their inevitable orgasms were soon upon them; hers first, and then he groaned as spurt after spurt splashed into Ada's vagina. As he returned to reality, he realized she was bearing his body weight and he tried moving aside.

But she whispered, "No, stay!"

After a time, he noticed he was still hard inside her, so he resumed stroking in and out. Ada was quiet.

He asked, "Am I boring you?"

"Yes!" Roger froze.

"Boring right into my pussy. Keep going!"

He gave a warm smile and continued. She massaged her breast and squeezed her nipple. Then her hand drifted down to finger her clit.

"Oh, faster, more! Fuck me!"

It was more than he could take. More of his come spurted out, and they rolled over until she straddled him. She laughed.

"You look like you just had five extra Christmases. I think we now know why Mom had six children."

Ada bent down and kissed him, ardently. "I will never forget tonight. I expect you won't, either."

"You know this was my first time."

"Why are you going to that college, anyway? The women there must be stupid to miss out on Roger, the sex god."

"You know it's an extra-conservative LDS school. No affection, no flirting, no dating, no dancing, no alcohol, no hot drinks, etc. They expel students every week for what they label as 'Honor Code' violations. We are browbeaten into timidity and our scholarships threatened if we show the slightest unapproved interest in the opposite sex."

"But thanks for the compliment, my love. Let's take a quick shower, and then sleep, I mean sleep, together."

Chapter 7: Love in a Time of Dysmenorrhea

In the morning, the happy couple enjoyed a session of mutual oral hijinks. Then Ada swallowed pill number two. Next, a joint shower, dressing, and they headed downstairs. Roger stopped at the front desk.

"My wife is a little ill, can we get our room tidied up so she can go up and rest, if necessary?"

"We'll take care of it, sir; your room will be ready in 90 minutes."

"Thank you."

Next they cruised through the buffet downstairs. Ada limited her choices, knowing the ordeal yet to come.

"Let's head to the casino. I have some football games to place bets on."

"Mom would not approve!"

"Yes, but considering why we're in Reno (plus, we have gambled already), we'll just let this be a secret."

Roger had an idea. Since sports betting had spread to the internet and several states, a local house like the Silver Lode was most affected by their regional customers. Las Vegas attracted bettors from everywhere, but Reno tended to draw from the San Francisco (and Sacramento) areas. Which, he surmised, was going to affect the betting. Further, the 49ers quarterback was a local hero having played at the state university in town (the "Wolfpack").

After explaining his theory to Ada, he bet against the Northern California teams, including Stanford and California. In total, he used $500 of his slot winnings. Then he was surprised to see his sister copying his bets. He was about to stuff the slips into his wallet, but Ada reached for them instead.

"Look at these things, they will smear and dissolve if you aren't careful! I'll keep them in my bag."

She fanned and kissed the stack, giggling, and put them away.

"Sweetie, the smokers in here are bugging me. Let's go outside and look around for a while and then go back upstairs."

A block from the Silver Lode was the Truckee "Riverwalk." Snow had accumulated, yet the river still burbled in its channel.

"Too bad it's so cold today; I like listening to the water. But I think we should get back before my body goes crazy."

Back in their cleaned-up room, Roger settled into a chair with a copy of the Reno Gazette-Journal, while Ada pulled out a paperback. But after a half-hour or so, she cast aside her book. He put down the newspaper and said, "Let's get you ready."

As Ada undressed, he pulled away the top sheet and duvet, and arranged the towels. He brought two Tylenol pain pills and a bottled water.

After she was arranged on the bed, he covered her with electric blanket and turned it on to a medium setting. Discreetly, he placed a plastic bucket on the floor adjoining the bed.

After a sweet kiss, he settled into a bedside chair. Ada closed her eyes and seemed to be sleeping, so he picked up the remote. A small reminder sign on the television urged, "You can watch TV anytime, but come down to our casino for some real fun!"

But he was done with gambling, and found a bowl game to watch with the sound muted.

Later he heard some sniffles from the bed.

"How can I help?"

"Help me into the bathroom. Cramps!"

She made it on to the toilet, but then things all went to hell. Bloody clots oozed from her vagina. Then she was peeing when diarrhea started, which set off a round of retching.

"It's OK, it's OK," he soothed. He started running a warm shower for her.

Quickly he undressed and helped her into the shower. Earlier he had noticed a fold-down seat on the shower wall which could be used by seniors or disabled guests, plus an attached hose and wand. Once she was seated, he went about the process of cleaning her.

He grabbed a large hotel towel and started drying her. She put out her hand.

"No, wait, not done." There was more urine, and more blood. Ada was weeping. "I'm so sorry! Let me deal with this disgusting mess."

"Not a chance, sweetie. You're my Ada. I love you, always. Today is going to be our secret. We don't want to encourage our little brother Joel when he says, 'Girls are stinky!'"

"But I am stinky."

"And yet, still lovable, I say. Let me start again to dry you. I bought some XL period pads for you to wear."

"Really? <sniffle> You spoil me."

Soon Ada was back in bed, wearing a pad in her panties and sheltering under the covers with the electric blanket.

Chapter 8: Reporting In

Just before 6 p.m., Roger roused Ada for their telephone call. Then he turned on his mobile phone and called their parents.

"Yes, she's doing well enough, I'm going to give her the phone. She's very tired so don't keep her too long."