Eye of the Lepus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? Yeah, it's happening, cramps and blood and diarrhea. It's a real party. No, my brother has been a rock. He's done everything he can to help me and keep me comfortable. We're in a hotel-casino that has everything, even with the holiday rush.

"Yes, Dad, we're OK for money, I'll explain when we return. Let's see, for sure we'll start driving back on Monday, all this will be over by then. But your car isn't the best if there's a storm. I just want him to drive carefully.

"Yes, Mom, don't worry. No regrets, I'm grateful for your support. We'll call again when we leave Reno. Give my love to the family. See you soon."

Roger reclaimed the phone and switched it off.

"Would you like some food? I have cookies, graham crackers, and saltines. Or, we can try room service, visit the buffet, or even go over to the diner. Whatever you like, my love."

"Take me down to the buffet, I need to stuff my face to make up for all this bleeding and misery. And you haven't been eating right. You should be prepared to meet all my amorous requirements, once I start recovering. I'll get dressed, then let's go downstairs!"

As promised, Ada filled her tray and then inhaled her dinner, and then dessert, ending with a discreet belch.

"Excuse me! That hit the spot, let's go back up, I'm about to have a food coma."

Over the next 24 hours, her cramps and bleeding diminished and then stopped altogether.

"I'm feeling a lot better, I think you should be rewarded for taking good care of me. Come here."

She unfastened and then dropped his pants and boxers. Before he could remove his shirt, she was holding his shaft and licking his cockhead. When satisfied with his erection, she stripped and led him to the bed.

"Tonight we try something different. I'm going to be on my knees and arms, and you're going to come from behind me. Yes, just like that. Ooh, that's it. So deep. So good."

After they both had come, they snuggled in the bed like spoons. Ada enjoyed her first undisturbed night since she took the second pill. They woke early Monday morning and quickly bundled up for a complete hot breakfast in the diner. Coming back across the street, they headed into the casino's sports hall.

Ada retrieved the slips from her purse. He scanned his bets and checked the results displayed around the walls. He started to chuckle.

"Let me go cash these in and then we can pack, check out, and hit the road, OK?"

Ada asked for the room key and said, "I'll go get started."

He noticed the rack with copies of the San Francisco Chronicle. In end-of-the-world type, the headline read "Dark Days for Bay Area Football." He snorted and presented his betting slips.

"Please cash these out for me."

Oakland, San Francisco, Berkeley, and Stanford had all been severely embarrassed this weekend. When he returned to their room, he brought $6,800 in winnings with him: sixteen $50 bills, ten $100 bills, and a cashier's check for $5,000.

"Genius!"

They finished packing, left a generous tip for housekeeping, and checked out at the front desk.

In the car Roger turned on his phone so Ada could call.

"Mom, yeah, we're leaving Reno. I'm doing well. I'll call again this evening and tell you where we are, we may stop overnight in Twin Falls. Don't fret, Mom, we'll be fine. Love you, bye."

"Twin Falls?"

"I have a concern, brother, that we may not be sharing a bedroom at Mom and Dad's. It is Rexburg, after all. Tonight, then, I'm going to screw you silly.

"In the morning, I'm going to suck the living daylights from your delicious cock. So you just drive careful and play the radio while I take a nap. We can stop for lunch in Elko."

There was no way around it, Interstate 80 across northern Nevada was an ordeal. Having left Reno at 10:00, they reached Elko at 2:00. There was another three hours of driving to reach Twin Falls, so their stop in Elko was brief.

"Roger, want me to drive for a while?"

"OK, good idea. It's 50 miles further east on 80 to Wells, then go north on US 93 towards Idaho.

"We can swap again in San Jacinto or Jackpot. I'm just going to rest for a bit."

The next thing he knew, he was being kissed awake. "Wha - where are we?"

"Beautiful downtown Twin Falls."

"You drove the whole way? Why didn't you wake me?"

"You have the sweetest look on your face when you sleep. I couldn't make myself disturb you. Now, where should we stay?"

"Let me call a couple places."

Eventually, the Hampton Inn was selected, and they booked a room with a queen bed. A quick call to Rexburg updated their parents, and a nearby restaurant provided the comfort food.

Chapter 9: The Snake River Canyon.

Back at the Hampton Inn: "So, my love, do you know what this town is known for?"

"Let me guess, could it be two waterfalls?"

"Why, yes. And where would these falls be found?"

"Perhaps, in the Snake River Canyon?"

"True enough. So, I was thinking. Perhaps I could introduce my trouser snake to your wet canyon?"

"Or, you could sleep out in the car, you beast!"

"Oh, no, not that! Forgive me, I promise to be good."

"I don't WANT you to be good. I want to screw your brains out. Strip!"

"As you desire, my queen."

"Better. Now undress me and get licking. Don't stop until I scream!"

He pulled away the bedclothes, kissed her, and bent to his task, enthusiastically. She'd worn a pad all day, so her folds were clean and sweet. Every so often, he would flatten his tongue and smear it over her stiffened clit, then swirl back into her pussy. Soon Ada was gasping and clutching the back of his head. This prompted him to introduce his fingers and caress her inner walls, earning the promised screaming orgasms. Then she pushed him away.

"Oh, brother! Tee-hee! Actual brother! Your turn, lie down."

She gathered his cock in and began polishing with her tongue. Her right hand stroked the shaft, while her left hand held his hip. After his time licking pussy, his cock soon erupted.

Time for a break; they had some crackers and water, then brushed their teeth and returned to bed. "Alright, my love. I'm going to sit on your cock and ride you into the sunset. Watch my titties and make sure they don't fly off!"

Guiding his cock, Ada sat with a satisfied "Ahhh." And then the ride began. He watched her tits but soon decided, for extra security, they needed fondling, kissing, and suckling.

After her first come, he slung her over and began slamming into her in the missionary position. Ada urged him on, grabbing his butt. It was glorious, and he spurted his come once more into her tight vagina.

After calming down, they snuggled under the covers.

"Good night, my love."

"I love you, too, brother. See you in the morning."

When they awoke, they cuddled and showered. Hampton offered a breakfast room, but they chose to check out and have a full-blown restaurant meal. Again Ada surprised him by packing away a lot of food. He was more moderate, except for three cups of delicious coffee. She twinkled at him.

"Mother would not approve!"

"Oh yeah? What about the gambling and the [quietly] fucking? I think she might overlook the coffee if she knew the rest of it."

"True."

"After a gasoline stop and a quick stroll on the Perrine Bridge over the canyon, they were on their way back home to Rexburg.

Since the weather was good, they made a brief visit to the Craters of the Moon National Monument. A tourist couple agreed to exchange phones for some keepsake photos, so Ada and Roger now had several shots of the two of them cuddling in the lava fields.

Then it was on to Arco ("First Town Lighted by Nuclear Power, 1955!") for lunch.

Back on the highway, they made one last call: "We are two to three hours out, see you soon."

Chapter 10: Secrets and Pies

"We're back!" The travelers stamped the snow off their boots and hauled in their luggage. The younger children were playing with their Christmas gifts in the living room. Clara was helping her mother make dinner.

Dad was at work, and Junior was away with his friends.

"You guys hungry? We made apple and berry pies for dessert."

"Sure, let's just get unpacked and we will be back down soon."

Upstairs: "I'm already missing your special guy. What are we going to do?"

"You have to be patient, Ada. I'm working on some ideas. Just put on some fresh clothes and I will do the same."

Jared and Junior had returned, so they all assembled, had the blessing, and began eating.

Mom asked, "How was your trip?"

"They were gone?" asked Joel.

Jared gave him a glare and Joel suddenly found his mashed potatoes much more interesting.

"Yes, Mom, everything went well. The town was crowded for the holiday, but the people were nice and friendly to us. The food wasn't as good as yours, though."

"Uh, oh, compliments? What happened to our car?"

"It's fine, Mom," interjected Roger. "No bumps, no bruises. Did MY car run OK for you?"

Jared rumbled, "There's nothing wrong with that heap that couldn't be fixed by crushing it into tiny little pieces. So that's what we did."

"Dad, what?"

"My Uncle Benjamin has had to give up driving, so he gave us his pickup truck. It's only five years old. But there's only two doors and your mother won't let me put the kids back in the cargo bed, so I'm recording the title in your name."

Roger was truly shocked. He squeaked, "My name? Oh, thank you! I don't believe it!"

Ada spoke up, grinning: "I call shotgun!"

The pies were served out, but Roger barely noticed; he was so wound up. So Ada ate his slices instead.

"Be back in an hour, you two. Here's the keys."

Outside, Roger couldn't believe his eyes. The full-size Ford pickup truck was painted red, and had a matching hard cover with dark windows fitted over the cargo bed.

Best of all, the side mirrors were mounted out wide on the fenders with a view toward the rear, perfect for Roger's limited vision.

After helping Ada up into the passenger seat, he arranged himself for driving. Seat belted; they were ready.

Roger cranked the engine and then they were off! The cab was surprisingly quiet, and he heard Ada remark, "I'm being replaced!"

He pulled over and stopped the engine. "You could never be replaced. You're my Ada, and I will always love you. Do you really think I prefer cargo bed over OUR bed? Trucking over fucking?"

"Would you please just shut up and kiss me!"

Obediently, that's just what he did. But they didn't notice in the glass behind them, two astonished eyes watching them. No one had seen little Dinah slip into the gloomy cargo bed. For once, she would have something to brag about over the boys. But, this kissing was not what she expected, or really understood, being only nine years old.

He restarted the truck and returned home. Ada did her best to compose herself, and they wandered into the living room for some television.

Dinah emerged from the truck bed and entered quietly. She caught Clara's eye and motioned upstairs, urgently.

"Clara, I was secretly riding in the back of the new truck, and I saw something crazy. Roger and Ada were kissing! They parked and, and, they really kissed, like they were married. What is going on?"

"Dinah, I don't know. Let's keep this a super-secret until I can find out. Pinky swear? Good. We'll talk soon."

By 10:30, everyone was in bed, except Clara, Ada, and Roger.

Clara spoke up: "All right, you two, what the everlasting shit is going on? Dinah was in the back of the new truck watching you sucking each other's lips off."

"I'm sure she misunderstood..." offered Roger.

Clara cut him off, brusquely. "Don't try that bullshit with me. Dinah is nine, not four. Tell me the truth!"

Ada: "We love each other. Yes, as partners, not as siblings. And, we've been making love. I took his V card in Reno."

Clara recoiled, gobsmacked. "Let me get this straight. That guy,"

"Ass Clown," interjected Ada.

"Yes, that guy, he made you pregnant (Dinah told me), and that's why you went to Reno. You wanted an abortion, and our parents agreed?"

"That's right, Clara, in Reno they gave me the two pills and I ended the pregnancy."

"So Roger drives you to Reno, and holds your hand."

"Yes, and he stayed right with me through the pain, the bloody clots, the diarrhea, all of it. He was so kind and gentle, and we are now a couple."

"You're telling me true love comes from a bloody pussy and diarrhea? I guess I've been doing it wrong. Well, now we have a pickle. I don't think Rexburg, or Roger's tight-ass college, are ready for incest.

"And Mom and Dad would explode into 5,000 burning fragments. Let's think about this and convene again tomorrow night."

Chapter 11: A Whole New World

Early the next evening, Stephanie and Jared called together their three oldest children for a conference.

"It seems my Uncle Benjamin had more on his mind besides the pickup truck.

"For each of you three, I have a check for $12,000 for your higher education. And I have another six checks each, postdated for the next two years."

There were happy smiling faces all around.

"Dad, this is great news. I have already decided to withdraw from the repressive LDS college. And, also, I want to help Clara and Ada get their own degrees. We can share an apartment and I can coach them when they ask me to."

Stephanie looked anxious, but hopeful.

"Do you both want to go to college with Roger? I thought you said he was a big dork?"

Ada responded, "He is a big dork, but useful, and smart. And, he took such good care of me in Reno. So, we'll manage."

Clara: "If Ada is with him, he'll be fine. I'm in."

"You know Stephanie and I can't afford to sponsor all six of you, so this is a huge break for our family. Roger has shown good judgment, so if he can get all of you into a proper school, we're all for it."

This began a frenzy of preparation. Roger picked out a state college on the opposite side of Idaho. He determined that all three of them qualified for admission, and that his prior college credits would transfer.

In about twelve weeks their three admission letters arrived. Clara's birthday passed; she was now age 19. Roger was 23, and Ada was 21.

When the time came, there were many tears. Dinah only cheered up when she was reminded that now she had her own single bedroom and could have sleepovers with her friends.

When the three siblings arrived in their new town, they realized their timing was perfect. By June many students had vacated, so many choices were available.

They quickly found a suitable two-bedroom space in a duplex. The landlords were an elderly couple occupying the other half of the building. Even better, they offered a $300 monthly rent discount if Ada or Clara would come over twice a week and help with their housework and laundry.

As the bedrooms were roughly equal, they furnished each one with a queen mattress and linens, and a dresser.

Clara spoke up: "OK, I want the front bedroom, and you guys are in the back."

Ada: "You are OK with this?"

"Ever since Dinah saw you two kissing, I knew this was going to happen. You love him. He loves you. But I'm not ready to be an aunt, so don't forget your birth control. Now go make love, and I'll see you at dinner. Shoo!"

In the back bedroom, he rummaged around looking for his condoms. Ada was undressing, watching him. "Aha!" He showed her the box.

"No, dork, I'm just about to have my period, we're safe. And if you aren't naked in one minute, I'm going to PMS all over you. Get moving, brother!"

Weeks of frustration led to this moment. No need for foreplay, he simply thrust into her wet pussy.

"So good, fuck me!" cried Ada. No encouragement needed; he was pumping with ever-increasing speed. Ada was already nearing her first come, one hand working her clit, the other urgently fondling her nipple.

He felt the contractions from her orgasm, and it put him over the edge, spurting within her. She exclaimed in ecstasy while he groaned.

"I love you, Ada. Ready for more?"

"I'm ready, don't you need a break?"

"Apparently not. It's been too long!"

When they resumed, it was at a slower pace, less urgent. He caressed and kissed her, rocking back and forth and in and out.

This time, their path to orgasm was smooth and satisfying. By the time he had come, Ada was ready to finish herself off with some clit strumming. Then they spooned together until they felt calm.

He cleaned them up with a towel and they dressed.

They found Clara in the other bedroom, her eyes puffy and red.

"What's wrong?" asked Ada.

"Nothing."

"I don't believe you. What is it?"

"I have PMS, don't you?"

"That's not it. Tell me!"

"You and Roger are so happy together. I don't want to be a downer."

He spoke up: "Clara, we want you to be happy, too. How can we help you? Please, tell us. Or, if you can't say, then show us."

Clara stood, and undressed. "See?"

Roger was perplexed. "You're beautiful! Wow! Right, Ada?"

"Of course she is. She looks like me, silly man."

"You two don't see it? It's so obvious. I'm going to be alone all my life."

Roger: "Honestly, Clara, there is nothing I can see to complain over. Please, tell us."

"All right, I will tell you. My breasts are uneven. This one's a C and the other is a B."

Roger didn't know what to say.

Ada couldn't believe her ears. "Clara, nobody's breasts are perfectly equal. You think mine are better? This nipple grows hairs, the other doesn't. I have to pull them out, ouch! And in a couple of years, they will be sagging unevenly. And that guy over there? He won't care! Because he loves me."

"Clara, men love breasts, it's true. But there must be 50,000 women out there who have lost a breast or two to cancer. Should their husbands leave them? No! Now, let's go get some dinner. Put your clothes back on, silly. You can't get fed in Idaho without wearing a shirt.

"When we get back, we're going to show you how much we love you."

Chapter 12: The Tripartite Arrangement

After dinner and back in their duplex, the siblings stripped and arranged Clara face down on her bed; the sheets were covered by soft towels.

Ada produced some massage oil and warmed it in her hands. Then she began working Clara's shoulders, neck, and back.

Meanwhile, Roger massaged her feet and ankles. Clara murmured her happy appreciation.

Ada tipped more oil into her hands. She also poured some for Roger and demonstrated how to warm the liquid before use. Roger moved up Clara's legs, while Ada worked her lower back, and then Clara's butt.

After a few more minutes, Ada whispered, "Clara, time to turn over."

Clara settled into position, arms at her sides. Roger had the legs again, while Ada massaged Clara's neck, breasts, belly, and pussy. Fortunately, the oil was palatable, so Roger could substitute his tongue for Ada's fingers. Clara soon realized her new situation.

"But, Ada, no, he's yours..."

"Be quiet and enjoy. He loves you too, Clara, and so do I."

Clara could not resist further. It was the first time someone had dined at her "Y" and she loved it. Her climax came quickly, more intense than she ever imagined.

"Oh my heck! Just go screw my sister, I need to get my brains back."

Clara didn't have to ask twice. Ada gestured to her brother and spread her legs. Roger growled and attacked Ada vigorously. Soon the whole bed was rocking as he put it to her with renewed power. Orgasms quickly followed for both of them.

"Let's go have a shower, and then we can talk about this. I'll go shower first."

Clara left for the bathroom.