Eye of the Lepus

Story Info
Adult daughter of Mormon family needs her brother's help.
11k words
4.5
18.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2021, 2023 OmegaPet-58, Revised, March 2023

Chapter 1: Medium Man on Campus

Roger La Pine played football at his local college in Idaho. He wasn't huge or powerful, but he was fast. He could run back punts and kickoffs for touchdowns, and he also played wide receiver.

But other teams learned to swarm him whenever he came off the bench, so his actual statistics became unimpressive. His best sport would be on the pitch playing soccer, but his small college was unable to field a team.

At the end of football season, Roger hung up his cleats and pads, and focused on his studies. He wanted to finish in four years, to minimize his student loan burden.

Other students took little notice of him, he was a little less than six feet tall, average weight, brown hair, brown eyes, and quiet demeanor.

But he had a secret: Roger was losing his sight in his left eye. The Student Health Service had referred him to a specialist MD for treatment.

In Salt Lake City, the senior ophthalmologist had examined and tested Roger thoroughly and pronounced herself stumped. "All I can tell you is you should stop playing football, because you could be blind-sided and injured. We have ruled out glaucoma, retinal detachment, and a dozen more diseases. As long as your right eye is working, I can't see any reasonable way to heal you. I expect in a few months you'll be completely monocular."

There were some unexpected effects from Roger's condition. His deep-set eyes meant his good eye's view towards the left was blocked by the bridge of his nose. Driving was difficult because pedestrians would suddenly appear behind the left roof pillar of his car. Checking his left mirror was very hard, requiring him to twist his head uncomfortably.

"It's called a 'blind spot' for good reason."

If money were available, he would get a fancy pickup truck with the extended side mirrors (used for pulling trailers). Sadly, his finances were more Top Ramen than Top Gear. And there was little reason to go driving in his small college town.

Soon it was time to break for Christmas. Roger coaxed his elderly car to Rexburg, where his family home and parents and siblings lived. Roger's parents, Stephanie and Jared, were Mormons (or, more formally, members of the Latter-Day Saints church), quite common in Idaho. Roger had two younger brothers and three sisters. As was also common, Roger himself had drifted away from the church in his teens.

Nonetheless, Roger remained part of the family and would attend Sacrament Meetings from time to time. On his way, he had tanked up on hot coffee since there wouldn't be any for him at home in Rexburg.

At his arrival, the family happily exploded all over him. The boys, Jared ("Junior"), 15, and Joel, 12, demanded he throw the football with them. The girls, Ada, 20, Clara, 18, and Dinah, 9, were no less thrilled to see him. "Hey, you all, give me a chance to kiss my mom and sit down!"

"Roger, how ARE you? Tell me everything."

"Later, Mom, I have some news, but not for the youngsters. Don't worry."

"It's my JOB to worry, but I'll wait. Go put your stuff in the boys' room, And I'll work up dinner."

In the boys' room, Junior and Joel were after him again. "Wait, wait! Guys, it's 20° [F, -7°C] outside with snow on the ground. That ball will feel like a brick in this weather, so, no. Don't you have a girlfriend to harass, Junior?"

"No, not yet. I'm way too shy."

"Well, don't expect me to help you, girls at the college show no interest in me so far."

"I thought you were on the football team?"

"Yes, but that counts for nothing among these females. The cheerleaders don't even know my name."

When dinner was announced, everyone washed up and took their seats at the big table. As normal, they all folded their arms as their father gave the blessing. After the first surge of eating, conversations resumed. The boys were ebullient, trying to control the conversation, while the girls were more relaxed. Except for Ada, the oldest, who was tense and fidgety. Roger glanced at her with one eyebrow raised, but she briefly shook her head and resumed eating.

After dinner, Ada and Roger were tasked with dish washing and kitchen cleanup. Again, Roger inquired, but Ada whispered, "After breakfast."

She soon excused herself and took to her bed citing a headache (but mouthing "cramps") to her mother.

Later on, the rest of the children had retired to bed. Stephanie: "OK, buster, what's the big secret?"

"Mom, I won't put you off any longer. I am becoming blind in my left eye. I have seen a specialist in Salt Lake City and there isn't any treatment available. In a matter of weeks, that eye will be permanently out-of-commission."

Jared: "Your right eye is and will be, OK?"

"Yes, Dad, as far as the specialist can tell."

"And what about sports?"

"I will quite literally have a 'blind side' and so I have to quit the football team."

Stephanie was silently weeping.

"It's OK, Mom, don't worry. Football isn't that crucial to me. I can still drive, obviously. And I will still graduate and get a job."

"Son, what about a wife? Aren't you going to scare women off wearing an eye patch?"

"I don't need, or want, to wear a patch. I can still study, I just won't have depth perception. Let me show you."

Roger grabbed the liquid soap and a cup. Now, see, if I hold the soap in the air, I can't see if it is going to drip into the cup, or drip on the table in front of or behind the cup. But, if I lower the bottle, I can touch the rim and avoid making a mess."

"Well, Roger, I guess there are worse things. No girlfriends?"

"No, Mother, it seems I am invisible to the opposite sex."

"Thank you for telling us about your eye. So, then we will have a good Christmas, and maybe you can bring somebody with you next year!"

"Yes, Mom."

In the morning, Roger woke up in pain. His boyhood bed was inadequate for his adult body. His dick was hard from needing to pee. And, there was no hot coffee in the house! Wearily, he wandered down the hall to the only bathroom. The door was closed, and he could hear the shower running. He sat down in the hall and tried to calm his dick so he could pee.

When the shower stopped, he rapped on the door. "Who's in there?" he asked.

The middle sister, Clara, answered. "You can come in."

She was still standing in the tub behind the curtain, drying herself with a towel. Gratefully, he addressed the bowl and relieved himself.

"Roger, do you want the shower?"

"Please, dear sister!"

"OK, just close your eyes while I get out."

The tub was the old claw foot type, with the curtain hanging from an oblong metal ring above. Stepping out, Clara's foot slipped, and she crashed into her brother. Fortunately, her large towel stayed on, covering her modesty. But she felt his erection against her body.

"Um, Roger, were you peeking at me?"

"No, it's just 'morning wood.' It's not about you, Clara."

"I guess I should ask Ada what you mean."

"I doubt Ada would understand 'morning wood' either."

"Roger, Ada is not the same girl you remember from before you left. You might be surprised."

With that, Clara slipped out of the bathroom. Roger stripped off his boxers and took a quick shower, knowing that the hot water was in short supply.

At breakfast, the children all had cold cereal while Ada, Roger, Stephanie, and Jared tucked into hot oatmeal and juice. Then Jared went off to work with Stephanie and the children left for school (their holiday break was to start in a few days). Ada and her brother cleaned the kitchen together and then moved to the living room.

"OK, sister, we're alone. I'm your big brother, tell me what, or who, is upsetting you. Do I need to punch somebody?"

Tears were running down Ada's face. "I think I may be pregnant."

"How late are you?"

"Ten days, I think, and I am usually pretty regular."

"Shit, Ada, how did this happen? Oh, never mind, stupid question. What about birth control?"

"We were trying to time things, but . . . you know."

"Ada, I'll go get some pregnancy tests for you to pee on. Are you still seeing this guy?"

"No, he blames me and won't take responsibility."

"Don't worry about that now, he (or his family) can be forced to pay support. And I will help you too, Ada."

"Thank you," she sniffled.

As expected, the pee stick results were unambiguous. If nothing changed, Ada was going to be a young mother.

"Ada, it's almost time for you to leave for work. You're going to need to talk to Mom about this. I will shelter you if I must, but that would tear apart the family. I think you will be surprised how well she takes it."

In fact, Stephanie and Jared were reasonably calm when Ada told them. Roger was there with them also. "You know, Ada, if you want to keep a secret, then you shouldn't leave evidence in the bathroom's trash can. Dinah found it all and brought it to me. So, what is your plan?"

"I don't know. The Church forbids abortion, but I don't have the means to raise a child. I can't dump the baby on you, and DI (Deseret Industries, the LDS charity) isn't going to be providing us enough to live on."

"What about the father?"

"Roger says I will have to sue him, and he (and his family) doesn't have enough money to pay."

"Your mother and I have discussed it, and we're going to send you to Nevada with Roger to get an abortion. It's not church approved, but they don't approve birth control either. We love you, Ada, and Roger will take good care of you."

"We knew this could happen after you stopped wearing your garments." (LDS members wear specially marked underwear as a symbol of belief.)

To Roger, "That rattletrap car of yours is too unreliable; you're taking our car to Reno while we try to repair yours. Also, you will need money for gas, lodging, meals, and the procedure. Can you leave tomorrow morning?"

"Yes, Mother. And thank you!"

Chapter 2: About that Morning Stiffness

Ada and Roger were on their way south on US 93. They had just crossed the state line and passed through the town of Jackpot, Nevada. As the endless miles of cold high desert passed, Ada felt compelled to talk. "It's so good of you to drive me all this way, big brother. Are you going to miss any classes?"

"I don't believe so. It depends on what procedure they use at the clinic. And I will stay with you as long as you need."

Tears rolled down Ada's face. "Best brother ever! However, we may run short of money if things go on too long. One thing, we need to stay in a casino hotel to get cheap food and a cheap rate. Wow. Some of my friends would be scandalized that I'm staying in a den of sin. But they would probably explode if I had a coffee. Not to mention the reason I'm going to Reno in the first place."

"Ada, you can just tell them you were applying for work at the local legal brothels. That should shut them up." Ada started laughing. "Ooh, I could be Wanda, the Wicked Wench! Do you think they'd hire me?"

"Unless they were blind and stupid, of course they would. I mean, look at you!"

"Well, that's nice of you to say, but I'm no sex goddess. The ex-boyfriend never seemed very enthusiastic about me, except for those few minutes he was plowing me."

"A few minutes?"

"Yeah, I didn't get very much out of it."

Roger didn't have any direct experience, but he had spent enough time on the internet to have some knowledge of what women considered good sex to be.

"What a clown. I am going to punch his face. I would be lucky to meet a girl half as beautiful as you, Ada."

"You're kidding. Besides, now I'm damaged goods."

"Bullshit!"

Roger was furious. "Don't ever, ever, say that around me. Any man who thinks less of you for that should be kicked in his hypocritical ass. How many Idaho men do you think are virgins on their wedding night?"

"And if you weren't my sister, I'd be worshiping my sex goddess every morning, Ada."

She giggled nervously as the color rose in her cheeks. "That reminds me, Roger, Clara asked me about 'morning wood.'"

"Ah, so Clara and I had a little collision in the bathroom yesterday morning."

"So?"

"Just after I peed."

"Again, so?"

"You never stayed overnight with the ex?"

"No; what does he have to do with Clara, or wood? Although he is a blockhead!"

"Ah, well, boys discover that in the morning a hard-on happens before they wake, and it obstructs the flow of urine that has accumulated overnight. If you see a man in the hallway first thing in the morning, his pecker will enter the bathroom before any other part of his body. Sometimes, it's so aroused that you cannot immediately pee."

"And those erections, sister dear, are called 'morning wood.'"

Ada was disbelieving, but let it go.

Chapter 3: I Saw a Man in Reno

With necessary stops, Ada and Roger arrived in Reno about 6 p.m. after their early morning start. Unfortunately, the "Biggest Little City in the World" was packed with holiday visitors. He spent some time phoning around and finally took a room at the Silver Lode casino-hotel. "OK, Ada, good news. We have a room. Bad news: only one queen bed, best I could do. Is that acceptable?"

Ada shrugged her shoulders. "I guess, but no farting. One toot and you go sleep in the bathtub, or some other piece of furniture."

They found the hotel and checked-in, then crossed the street for a quick meal in a diner. Mindful of her admonition, Roger selected only bland foods and avoided any inflationary ingredients.

Back in their room, he waited until Ada hit the bathroom and then stripped to his briefs and crawled into bed. After the long drive, he was almost instantly asleep.

In the morning, Roger slowly began to wake. He was now aware of more urgent matters: his morning wood (escaped through the loose leg hole of his worn old briefs) and Ada's warm body nestled against him. His hand was on her belly and his dick was on her thigh.

But the need for urinary relief spoiled his fun. He began extricating himself from the bed. But Ada grabbed his hand and parked it on her breast with a satisfied sigh. Her nipple was stiff against his palm; his dick throbbed urgently and wept a tiny pearl of wetness on the soft skin of her leg.

"Ada, I really need to pee; I'll come right back!"

"Oh, hell. You'd better go pee then." She rolled onto her back and watched him stand. After a futile attempt to put away his erection, he staggered towards the bathroom.

The next problem, he was much too excited to actually urinate. Suddenly Ada swept in, stripped, and sat, expelling a great gush into the toilet. This was not helpful for Roger's predicament. After a wipe, Ada said, "Don't fret, brother, I know how to get you going. Take off those old baggy panties and step into the tub. I'm going to run some cool water over your dick until he becomes productive."

Roger soon rewarded her efforts with a powerful golden stream. "I see you weren't kidding. At least I managed your morning wood. Or did I?" His dick had resumed its full erection.

"I told you the truth, Ada, you're so beautiful. And also, naked! Let's have a shower together, please." And so they did.

After dressing, they had a buffet breakfast in the hotel's mezzanine. It was time to find the clinic. After a short drive, they parked and entered the independent Washoe County Women's Clinic. WCWC was a well-established resource and well known for serving women from Idaho and from Utah. After waiting for an hour, they were brought into an examination room.

Dr. Bernardo was waiting for them. "Welcome, Ada, I am Carlos Bernardo, your doctor here at WCWC. Is this man your partner?"

"No, Doctor, he is my brother Roger, here to support me."

"Not the father, then?"

"Sadly, no, Roger stepped in when the Ass Clown denied his responsibility."

"All right then, I see you are an adult and therefore we have your permission. How late are you, and when did your last menstrual period start?"

After a number of questions and answers, the doctor said, "I need to examine you and draw blood. Should your brother stay?"

"Yes, he has seen all of me before. He can sit over there and hold my hand during speculum time."

After the examination, Dr. Bernardo spoke: "Ada, I'm glad you were able to see us at this early stage. You qualify for a medication abortion. So, this is two pills, one day apart. The first pill stops the pregnancy, and the second pill causes your body to expel the embryo (which in your case is the size of a blueberry) and the uterine lining. In other words, a heavy period with some amount of cramping and pain.

I recommend you purchase a couple of towels to keep underneath you for unexpected leaks. Throw them away afterwards. Your brother will need to take care of you for between 12 and 36 hours, until the bleeding stops. You should take acetaminophen (Tylenol) for the pain, but no other pain pills. I will give you two sleeping pills so you can rest overnight. Complications are unlikely, but please call or come in if you have any questions or issues. Do not hesitate to call 911 if there is a crisis. Any questions?"

"No, doctor. I'm ready for the first pill. Thank you for your help."

"Roger, you need to stay with her and watch her closely, particularly after the second pill. She will likely be irritable and demanding. Keep her as calm and clean as you can. She will thank you when it's all over. They will have a packet for you at reception. You have my best wishes."

"Thank you, Doctor."

Chapter 4: At the Silver Lode

"OK, I need to get organized for you. Can I bring you some food from downstairs?"

"Right now I feel fine. Let's go hit the buffet together and then go run your errands."

So that's what they did. Returning to the room, Ada stripped off to her panties, climbed into the bed, and started to nap.

Roger had a packet in his pocket with five "silver" dollar coins bearing the hotel's logo. He had received them from the front desk when he rented their room.

So he paused in the casino area to dump the coins into the appropriate video slot machine. He played all five at once, which activated three rows and two diagonals for pay lines.

After the spinning images stopped, loud bells sounded, and a bright light flashed on the machine's top.

According to the display, he had aligned three pyramids (of stacked silver coins) for a payout of $1,050. A resort employee brought over the cash, fanned out to show five $100s and eleven $50s. Fitting the bills into Roger's hand, they posed for a picture.

Next, he was asked for some information. "Mr. La Pine, our policy is that $1,000 plus winners receive a free extra night in our hotel. We want you to extend your stay with us. Now you should know that your winnings are taxable income, less your gambling losses. But your payout is under the IRS reporting threshold, so it's on you what goes on your tax return in April. Thank you for being our guest."

Roger's next stop was an upscale department store. He purchased some extra-fluffy towels, satin boxer shorts, and a pack of six comfortable panties for Ada. He continued to a large drugstore to buy an electric blanket, bottled water, cookies, graham crackers, saltines, menstrual pads, wipes, baby powder, condoms, and lube.

When he returned to their hotel room, Ada was still napping. He took out some bills from his winnings and put $150 in her wallet. He stripped and put on his new boxers, then joined her on the bed for a brief nap.

At 5 p.m. he roused himself and then gently kissed his sister. "It's time for supper, sweetie. Go freshen up and put on some nice clothes. I'm going to take you out to a three-fork joint."