Eye Spy

Story Info
What goes around comes around.
17k words
4.23
16k
16
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Eye Spy

What goes around comes around.

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for editing and polishing. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style... and a strong reliance on spell check.

Copyright (c) 2019 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

The disclaimers have been moved to the end of the story for my A D D readers.

---

I was tinkering with a new 'surveillance' camera. A cute little teddy bear. I had started many years ago in residential security and surveillance, but had somehow transitioned into almost completely commercial. I just had a knack for it.

But there were times I missed the little jobs, the smile from a couple knowing their home was as secure as they could reasonably make it.

I had the teddy camera all set up on our home network, and had FINALLY gotten the audio to work properly. It helps when the instructions were originally written in English. Not the case this time. Korean translated to English leaves a LOT to be desired.

"GREG! Are you going to be playing with that thing all night. You have a plane to catch in the morning."

I glanced at the clock, only now realizing I had been at this for several hours. "COMING."

I took it with me, I was going to show Sylvia my new product line. But I stopped when I stepped in the door. She was kicked back in bed reading, her filmy negligee doing nothing to hide her tits, just below her magazine and laying over on the edge of the comforter.

I set the bear on the dresser and shucked my clothes crawling in beside her. Cupping a tit and fingering her nipple as she turned to me. Stopping her objection with a long kiss.

Hearing Sylvia sigh into our kiss and press her tit harder into my hand. Her hand snaking under the comforter down to my hard cock. Feeling her stroke me as I squeezed and played with her tit.

I was just about to roll over on her when she pulled the comforter back and turned around to inhale my cock. Man that woman can suck a cock. Pressing me to the back of her mouth as she moans and groans around it. Feeling her jack me as she enjoys my cock. The soft moan around my cock when I cradle her tit in my hand and give it a nice squeeze.

Bringing my hand back to her ass and squeezing, dipping my fingers between her legs to play with her clit. The screech around my cock as she kicks it up into overdrive, short circuiting any hope of prolonging our love making. She was a cum slut in the first degree, going to town until I unloaded. Slurping everything down and laying there catching her breath until she turned around just as I was fading out.

My alarm went off, and I rolled out, looking back at my beautiful wife. She had lost her nightie somewhere in the night. One tit hanging out delightfully from under the comforter, her nipple looked like it needed to be played with.

But she rolled over, and I had to get to the airport. A quick shower, grab my bag, and catch a cab to the airport. This was going to be a relatively short trip, fly out Monday, fly back Friday. I'd actually get to spend the weekend at home. I grinned, I might even let Sylvia get out of bed, maybe even get dressed... NAH!

I got on site a little after noon, and spent the rest of the day taking a quick inventory and making sure the site matched up to Clyde's plan. Everything was good, only a few minor deviations, so I was good to start tomorrow morning.

Back at the hotel I had taken a quick shower and had settled back and fired up my laptop. When the session restored, there was the teddy camera controller window. I saw several icons, and the fourth one was of Sylvia sitting up in bed in her nightie.

I grinned realizing I had probably recorded her wild blow job last night.

I slipped my shorts off and began stroking my cock as I watched her. Me pulling her tits out as I played. Her hand going to my cock, then pulling the comforter back. Here comes the good part... but it wasn't.

The sound effects and motions were all there, but the look on her face didn't match what I imagined in my head as she blew me. It was like watching a bad porno, or a cheap hooker movie. It was like her eyes were dead, and an expression of relief as I came. Her laying there to catch her breath, and was her pulling something from the floor to spit my cum into before turning around and putting her back to my sleeping body. The only part getting any kind of emotion was when I squeezed her tit.

No more hard on to worry about.

I pulled my shorts up and crawled into bed.

It was a good thing this was a fairly simple job, I was like a zombie the next day. Thankfully it was primarily just the mindless task of pulling cable to the various access points. Even then I had to re-terminate four of them because I had mixed the wires up.

I got back to the hotel and booted up out of habit. I check and responded to a few emails, but that minimized window was screaming at me. I clicked it and played the next video. Me waking up and then leaving the house.

I had no more left, and she was up and out of bed in a flash. In the shower and then putting her hair up in a severe bun. I could almost see her skin pulled tight the way she was winding it up.

The next was a girdle that took some time getting in place, reaching into it and getting it situated just right against her crotch. Then her... her... well I guess you could call it a bra, but it was like nothing I had seen before.

Pretty heavy duty, and much more than she needed, with about a two inch hole leaving her nipples exposed.

OH FUCK!

It was heavy duty all right, as in pull the Velcro close, cinch it up tight around the base of her tit, then fasten it in place making her nipples push out the hole in the tip while the rest of her tit bulged at the base. Hearing her sigh as she lightly brushed her nipples with her fingers.

But that was only half of it. Then she grabbed something that looks like a clothes pin, but with about ten inches of handle beyond the jaws, and those jaws didn't look especially nice.

She gasped and groaned as she put the first one on her nipple with the 'handle' pointing almost straight up. I expected some type of line or string to hold it up, but she let it go outward twisting her nipple and making her shudder. She did the second nipple the same way, reaching out to the dresser for something to grab when the second one twisted her other nipple.

The last part made me run to the bathroom and puke. She stood in front of the mirror taking deep breaths like she was working up to something. She had her hands on the ends of the clothes pins, now resting at about four and eight o'clock with the tension on her twisted nipples.

There was a guttural scream and groan as she pushed the ends together, a groan I knew well. Trembling and still screaming as she dropped out of view. My slut of a wife had orgasmed from practically twisting her own nipples off.

I went to the bar and had quite a few drinks that night.

I got the rest of the wires pulled and most of the equipment mounted in the rack the next day. Tomorrow would be programming and testing. Thankfully I had a basic preprogram I could simply drop in and tweak. My mind was not in the right place to do a custom job from scratch.

I got a bottle from the bar and took it to my room.

I stared at the folder with the video icons. Two more than yesterday.

I clicked on the next icon, relieved to just see Sylvia going in and out of the bedroom. Still in that girdle and bra with her nipples twisted. The next three were more of the same. But the fifth one...

Sylvia was walking in hand in hand with Clyde. My business partner Clyde.

She turned to him and dropped to her knees, pulling down is slacks and tighty whities. Whipping out his little dick and slurping on him like I had imagined her doing to me. No faking it this time.

"Get up bitch!"

Sylvia stood so quick her tits bounced making the clamps swing. She hissed, groaned, and trembled.

"Turn them around."

She grinned and sighed as she released whatever was holding the ends of the pins together. Groaning as she brought them to vertical again.

"Latch them."

She grabbed the ends of the clips and brought each one down through her cleavage. Crying out on pain as they went past ninety degrees, and trembling and dropping to her knees as they came together pointing straight down again but three sixty from where they started.

"Pull 'em down and bend over."

Sylvia managed to stand. She rolled the girdle down enough to bare her ass, leaving the girdle as a tight figure eight around her thighs at her crotch. She bent over the bed, groaning as the bending over gave a new twist, literally, on the pins on her nipples. Sticking her bare ass out like a cat in heat.

I heard it before I realized what I was hearing.

A loud slap, then a scream, then a moan. It was soon followed by more and more slaps as he spanked the hell out of Sylvia's ass. The screaming and moaning matching her face as she orgasmed over and over.

Her legs were beginning to tremble when he plopped to the bed beside her and pulled her around, her beet red ass to the camera. Lots of red hand prints, and he just kept adding to them until she collapsed across his knees in a massive orgasm.

He didn't let her lay there long, well not long without molesting her. He started working her girdle down her legs until it was mid-thigh. I now knew why she had to work it up her legs.

There were two large dildos built in, they were flopping between her thighs as he played with her pussy and ass. She had been walking around all day with her cunt and ass stuffed full. And those were not little dildo's either.

Sylvia was coming to life and fumbling in her night stand. OH SHIT! She put a large tube of lube on her ass, and a HUGE butt plug. This thing was at least three inches in diameter and at least five or six from the bulge to the tip.

When he took the plug from her she just reached back and spread her ass, opening herself a bit before he even started. He dribbled some lube into her ass, then on the plug and pushed it partially into her ass.

The skank just moaned.

He started working her ass a bit with it, having trouble getting more than three or four inches in. She was mewing as it was stretching her to the limit. Or at least what I thought was her limit.

"Push that motherfucker I there!" Sylvia hollered out. "I want to feel your fist in my gut later."

Clyde pushed on the plug about the time Sylvia pushed back. You could almost hear the pop as it slid home. The skank squirted and convulsed in orgasm when it slammed home.

I heard moaning and saw more quivering, then I saw the pins tossed on the floor.

Sylvia managed to get her feet under her enough to get on the bed beside him, her raw distended nipples pointing straight up, hard as diamonds. She was caressing her tits just under them, but not touching them.

Clyde reached over, I thought to caress them as well... NOT!

He gave first one, and the other a HARD flick with his finger.

Sylvia screeched and them moaned... and held her tits up for more.

After going back and forth with one hand while she came moaning and screaming, he pushed her, rolled across her belly laying his cock in her cleavage, and started using both hands to flick her nipples.

The skank arched up and gave a few more squirts as she came again and again.

Then Clyde stepped it up a notch, he started slapping her tits. And I don't mean little love slaps. This was just like he was paddling her ass. Left, right, up, down. Both hands from opposite sides on the same tit made her cum again. Screaming and writhing under him.

It was almost like a machine gun the way he was slapping her tits, she was screaming almost nonstop.

"Shut up," and slapped her face. She screamed louder and arched up screaming again, squirting halfway across the room.

"Noisy bitch," and slapped her again and again. Her cheeks red, even catching her across the temple. Her body went into a massive orgasm and her eyes rolled. A quivering mess under him as he came in her cleavage, up her neck, and across her face. Jacking the last of his cum on her tits and wiping the tip of his cock on her still inflamed nipples.

I just sat there stunned. It was like watching some sick porno, but it was my soon to be ex-wife and my soon to be ex-partner. Him lying beside her, and her looking like she had been on the losing end of a combination bar brawl and cum party.

The skank managed to get with it enough to wipe the cum from her tits... and massage it into her face. Grinning the whole time.

She rolled to him cuddling up with her head on his chest. Gasping and groaning when he played with her nipples, still a bit inflamed. "That was a good one. I can't wait until later." She rolled to give him a quick kiss, he reached down and gave her nipple a good hard twist, "Fuuuccckkkkk..." she pushed up while he still had ahold of her nipple for another kiss.

When she rolled back, he brushed her hair from her face, then lightly touched the mark beside her eye. "Sorry about that, I got a bit carried away the way you were enjoying yourself. I think you're going to have a black eye."

She pulled his had to her lips and kissed it, "Well if it does then it does. It just means it's time to take it to the next step."

Clyde wrapped his arm around her neck and drug her up to his lips, then reached down and literally yanked on her pussy lips. She screamed into his kiss and creamed his fingers while he kept pulling on her pussy lips. She was spasming as he gave them a hard twist, I'm not sure which happened first.

Sylvia was panting but still trembling when he released her. She took a deep breath, "You know we're going to have to finish this up right to get rid of Greg."

Clyde grinned, "And I can tell you are just dreading a good beat down."

Sylvia groaned and rolled her eyes. "Gooooddd. No more teasing me. No more hiding it when you give it to me good. I love it when you beat my tits."

"On your back bitch."

Sylvia jumped up and flopped on her back spreading her legs wide. Before he even sat up he gave her wet mound a hard flat palm slap.

Sylvia screamed and squirted.

"Legs together."

Her legs came up with thigh slapping quickness. Clyde rotated up and plunged into her pussy. Reaching down to slap her thighs hard. Fucking her pussy hard and leaning forward on her legs to be able to reach her tits and give them the hardest slaps I had seen yet.

Sylvia was screaming and cumming, the wet spot under her ass growing fast. Clyde leaned even further forward, reaching back and giving her face a slap I thought would knock her out.

She was still screaming and cumming, so she got slapped again, and again. I about puked again when she held her head up and turned her cheek grinning. Clyde gave her another back swing slap that should have knocked some teeth loose, she quieted a little, but was still screaming... for more! He reached back and gave her another slap on the side of her face knocking her out as her eyes rolled, but she was still cumming violently under him as he fucked her skank cunt.

I switched to my email app and sent Kevin something short and to the point.

'Call me at the hotel ASAP, big problem.'

The phone rang not five minutes later. "Hey Greg, what's the big emergency."

"I have a major problem that I don't want to get into over the phone."

"Then why are we talking?"

"Because I don't want it in an email."

"Okay."

"I need you to do a few things for me ASAP. I will tell you why when I get back this weekend, but not now."

There was a bit of silence, "What do you need?"

"I need you to go to the office and get two things using a door code I'm going to give you, take them to my house, pick up the copy of the Busters contract from my desk, and call me when you have completed it."

"I think I can handle that."

"Here's the tricky part. I'm asking you to pick up two pieces of inventory, and plug them in at my house... without Sylvia knowing you're doing it."

"Um."

"Kevin, it's my inventory, and my house. And be ready to bail me out of jail Friday afternoon."

"WHAT!"

"I'm going to be accused of doing some nasty things. None of which I'm guilty of. The two devices will assure the proof of that."

"Okay," he didn't sound convinced.

I gave him Clyde's access code, and told him where the two night light cameras were on the shelves and where to put them in the house. "And don't call Sylvia until you are only ten of fifteen minutes out. She'll either be conveniently out even though her car will be in the garage, or she'll come out with one of these ugly facials on. Either way get those cameras plugged in. I'll explain everything when I see you next."

"I hope you know what you're doing."

"Only what has to be done."

I didn't watch any more video of the skank, she would be Clyde's problem now. I was actually relieved after putting things in motion. The rest of the equipment installation job just rolling right along.

I texted Sylvia I would be in around four and take a taxi back to the house. I walked on to the plane at just after nine and would be in around noon.

I checked the camera's when I picked up my luggage. Sylvia and Clyde were in the middle of trashing my old house. She was still screaming and cumming every time he hit or slapped her. A good double titty slap sent her to her knees cumming. She got an extra hard face slap for that, sending her sprawling... and cumming.

I stopped into the office and pulled the disc that recorded Kevin coming into the office. Something only Clyde and I knew how to do, and it was Clyde's code that Kevin used to shut the alarm off the other night.

I was still an hour and a half early. I walked into a mess and stood there in the middle of the room with my arms crossed.

Sylvia came around the corner, still naked.

"You look like shit woman."

She grinned, "And it's all your fault."

"How you figure that?"

"You've been beating the shit out of me, and I'm calling the cops."

"I haven't touched you and you know it."

"That's not what I'm going to tell the cops..." she pulled up her cell phone. Called nine one one, and started screaming I was chasing her and beating her, running off to the bathroom and slamming the door. I heard her pounding on it and yelling like I was outside trying to force my way in.

I just glanced over my shoulder at the night light camera that looked into the living room right where I was standing. In a few minutes I heard sirens and screeching tires. I stepped to the door and opened it smiling as the officers came running up the stairs with their guns drawn.

Sylvia came around the corner holding a towel to her chest screaming about me beating her.

I was promptly shoved against the wall and handcuffed, and they were not nice about it. Sylvia was babbling on and on. I was taken to one of the squad cars and questioned. I gave them Kevin's name and phone number... over and over and over.

They were pissed I wasn't saying anything, smiling, and being nice to them. And even though they didn't call Kevin, he was there to walk though things and keep the cops honest in their treatment of me. They definitely didn't appreciate him videoing me as I was taken from the squad car without a scratch on me.

The cops were a bit rough with me but only what they knew they could get away with knowing Kevin was close by. I was fingerprinted and photographed. Kevin insisted that my hands were photographed as well.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers