Eye Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad I didn't have to be in right away, if the morning was going to be half as interesting as tonight was.

---

It was getting light when I woke up, but that wasn't what woke me. It was my cock sliding between a pair of firm lips. I cracked my eyes to see the woman from last night enjoying my morning wood. Sliding down and pressing me partially into her throat. Reaching over to caress her ass as she enjoyed herself.

Spreading her legs a little after rolling up on her knees she let me play further. A soft moan as I pushed my fingers deep in her pussy hunting for her g-spot. I don't know if I found it, but shortly she was up and turning to sit on my face as she cupped her tits and played with her nipples above me.

I cupped her ass and pulled her pussy even tighter to my lips making her sigh. Her hands coming to my head making sure I wasn't going to pull away.

I was paying too much attention to the pussy in my face.

I screeched into that pussy as I felt another slide down my cock, the woman on top of me also screeched as Wendy's hands came around to cup and squeeze the woman's tits and nipples setting her off in my mouth. I rocketed off in Wendy and I think she came around me.

It was De Ja Vu all over again. The woman pushing Wendy over to again clean her pussy.

Wendy put her hand on the woman's head, "Kelli, you are one sick puppy. You are just one big cum slut."

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," she said into Wendy's pussy. Then slid up and onto Wendy, the two of them in a hot lip lock.

I caressed Kelli's tit as it was the only one I could reach with Wendy having hers pressed into Kelli's cleavage. That earned me a little sigh.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, I still have to go to work." And just for fun I gave Kelli's ass a little play slap. She squeaked, groaned, then held Wendy tight as I rolled out of bed and to the shower.

I was about done with my shower when Kelli came in and started wetting down. I took a better inventory of her while she did. Like I said, a bit muscular, but not bad. Tits a little bigger than Wendy. I guessed Wendy to be a medium B cup, up from her AA way back when. Kelli looked to be a small to medium C cup. Just enough there to move and jiggle with almost any motion, and all natural from what I could tell. Larger harder nipples made all that more prominent with her piercings. Definitely different from Wendy's soft areola with firm nubbins in the middle. Shaved bare pussy compared to Wendy's narrow landing strip.

Different, but both equally delectable. She grinned at me looking at her. "Do I pass?" she asked as she raised her arm and turned a one eighty.

"More than."

"That's good," Wendy said beside me as she squeezed between me and Kelli, then pushed me out of the shower.

I dried off wishing for a bigger shower and not wanting to go into work. There were two hot women enjoying soaping each other up on the other side of the glass.

Wendy blew me a kiss, then they smashed their tits up against the shower glass before they went back to groping, sliding, and squeezing each other.

I got my hard on contained and managed to stagger out and through the drive through before heading to the mall.

It's a good thing I was down to labeling and testing. My mind was jumping between last night, and a few nights many years ago with a different woman. Both times the women were similar chested to Wendy. A flat chested woman back then, to the nice pair on Kelli.

I preferred Wendy and Kelli to Wendy and Kim. Back then Wendy and Kim were both paranoid about their tits. While I didn't know for sure, the pierced nipples and belly button were a good sign she didn't hide them. Boy did I not know how right I was.

Now I don't want to give you the impression there was always another woman around. When we were together it was usually just the two of us. But often enough it was us and another woman, and it was ALWAYS a fantastic evening, sometimes a whole weekend!

I think my favorite was always behind whatever woman, fucking her hard and deep as she ate and or toyed Wendy. The orgasmic scream from Wendy as she was being serviced by a woman being fucked hard screaming into her pussy is an experience all onto its own. Like she was combining the scream in her pussy with her own into an erotic duet.

I had to make an extra stop in the restroom to stroke one out remembering Wendy and Kelli sliding their soapy tits back and forth across each other this morning.

I was in a hurry to get to the tavern for lunch, but no Wendy. Cora grinned and handed me a slip of paper with a phone number. "She's off today, but said to text her when you came in."

I grinned as I made my order admiring nipple shadows and cleavage in front of me, but remembering Wendy's barely showing through that first day. I sat grinning as I ate my meal.

'Playing hookie today?'

'LOL, had some errands to run. How long are you in town?'

'Job should finish today, but I have a few days until I have to be anywhere.'

'So you might be around for a few days...'

'Could be. I have to check out tomorrow morning.'

'You could stay with us.'

'I only remember one bed.'

'So?'

':-p'

'Promises promises.'

'Is that two for you, or one apiece?'

'You'll have to find out. Pick me up at my place when you get finished. Send me a text so I'm ready when you get here.'

'Ready for what?'

'Just use your imagination.'

'That will take the rest of the day.'

'Sounds like fun. See you tonight.'

I did my housekeeping things to finish up the job. The customer was totally satisfied. I went back to the hotel and packed my bag. I told the front desk I would let them know, but most likely I wouldn't need the room tonight.

I had just pulled up when Wendy came out and down the stairs. All I could see was legs coming out the bottom of a man's shirt. The grin on her face told me something was up.

I was given directions to the south side of town, and was equally surprised to be pulling up to a nice gentleman's club. Wendy was grinning. Her grin got bigger as she got out and stripped off the big shirt.

"Damn!"

"So is this 'a bit more' okay with you?" she asked as she turned slowly in front of me.

"Fuck yes..." I said taking her in. A white half cup under a semi sheer top with no pockets. The point and dark circle of her nipple drawing your eye right to them. But that changed as she turned around.

These shorts let the crack of her ass and the bottom half of her cheeks show. A hell of a lot more than the ones she wore the other day! Oh yeah, and a white thong coming out of that crack. The string splitting to go over her hips. Looking back over her shoulder at me staring at her ass, those shorts defining her pussy lips even from the back.

She continued her turn, then stepped to me putting her hands behind my neck. Leaning back for me to look down at her barely covered tits as she pressed her barely covered mound against my hard cock.

I dropped my hands to her ass cheeks, giving them some nice squeezes letting my fingers verify there was even something in her crotch.

Wendy giggled, "I borrowed a few things from Kelli, you mind?"

I left one hand with my fingers still exploring her crotch as the other came up to cup her tit and caress her nipple. "Fuck no."

She pulled up tight to give me a hot kiss, her tongue battling mine as I groped her.

"And that damn g-string is up against my clit again," she whispered as we went through the door.

I was aching for this nearly naked women on my arm. I was distracted by all the almost naked women in front of me as we stepped inside. The bartender in a decent but thin bikini top. The waitresses in thin or sheer tops, and several dancers in the middle of their table dances.

Now for the most part they were all big tits, one HUGE pair even. But there were a few smaller ones, and a familiar pair off in the corner. Kelli was grinding in front of an older gentleman. She smiled and pointed to the right. Wendy waived and we turned to the right, heading to a raised seating area.

When her dance was over, she took her tip, then tossed on a sheer nightie type top that didn't hide anything. She scurried over to us with her tits wobbling and jiggling all the way, stopping in Wendy's arms in a nice lip lock.

She pulled back and grinned, "You did it!" she turned to me pulling away from Wendy. "So what do you think of her outfit?"

I grinned looking down at Wendy's nipples standing up proud with nothing to press her soft areola back into her tits. "What's not to like, she looks edible."

"That's what I keep telling her." The song was about over, she gave Wendy and I both a nice kiss before dashing off to the dressing room.

Wendy snuggled in beside me as the waitress brought us our drinks, surprisingly Sprite for both of us.

Up next was 'Ida'. "Her grandmothers name," Wendy whispered in my ear. I chuckled at the thought of Grandma knowing her name was being used in a strip joint.

WOW, this was not the Kelli I had seen before. She was a hot sexy school teacher. Short skirt and stockings with the lace tops showing. A sheer top with solid pockets over a lace bra, neither one doing anything to suppress her hard nipples. Walking out with a pad in her hand chewing on the end of a pencil.

Stopping about half way down the stage like she was surprised to find herself there. Grinning and tossing her pencil and pad toward the curtain as she undid her hair up in the bun. Grinning as she cupped her tit and reached between her legs to caress the inside of her thigh.

Undoing a couple of buttons on her top, then reaching down to unzip her skirt letting it drop around her ankles showing her lace panties. Unbuttoning her top to reveal why her nipples were standing out so nicely. They were standing out in holes cut in her bra. Tossing her top back, then reaching for her nipples, pulling them even further through the holes in her bra.

Wendy reached over and squeezed my cock. I almost creamed my shorts.

The ties on her hips were pulled and the panties pulled up between her lips as she pulled them off. She made an exaggerated inhale and smiled before tossing them to me.

They were soaking wet.

Dropping a finger between her wet lips as she pulled on her nipple again before slipping her bra off, well almost. She left the cups hanging on her nipples as she leaned forward, groaning as she pulled them off and tossed them to me again. A few of the guys boo'd.

The rest of the last song was her gyrating naked on stage. Lifting and spreading legs and lips. Jiggling and shaking tits, finishing up laying on her back, knees up and fingers in her pussy as the light went out. I could see her picking up quite a bit of cash on the stage as she left.

Kelli slipped a light tan g-string on somewhere back stage, holding the rest of her clothes to her chest as she came back up to us.

She grinned dropping her clothes, then took her bra back and got settled, then made me gawk as she pulled her nipples out the holes into the most obscene and yet absolutely the sexiest nipple display I had ever seen.

She grinned as she flicked the tips of her nipples as I watched. "I've been trying to get her to wear one, but she's too chicken."

I looked at Wendy's tits held up and out in the shelf bra, "Now that would be hot!"

Wendy groaned and covered her tits.

"Even better than a nursing bra."

Kelli snickered as Wendy groaned. My eyes were just darting back and forth between two nice sets of barely covered tits since Wendy had dropped her hands.

As the next song started Kelli stood and began gyrating in front of me. Pulling her top back outside her tits rubbing that distended nipple back and forth over my lips. Turning and bending putting her bare ass and barely covered pussy on display in front of me. Pulling her g-string aside just before standing up and doing the same in front of Wendy.

My imagination says that nipple stayed between Wendy's lips a little longer than mine, and pressed back into Wendy a bit before standing and pulling her g-string back over her pussy.

After our dance, she tugged on her tits pulling her nipples back into her bra again, then she went off to make her money table dancing. She was a very popular girl. As the second dancer took the stage, and a very robotic dancer at that, Wendy swung a leg over and sat on my lap facing me.

I brought my hands up under her tits running my thumbs over her nipples as she kissed me. Feeling her hot pussy against my hard cock. A guy a few tables away was watching us. "This is when I wish we were back at your place. I could just lift you up and set you back to eat your pussy."

I dropped my hand to cup her mound, then realized her shorts were stretchy. I pushed the crotch aside and slipped my thumb up in her pussy, letting my finger tickle her rosebud. The soft groan into our kiss told me that her ass was no longer totally out of bounds. I'll have to play a bit to find out just how far I could go with it.

I did my best to rub my thumbnail against her g-spot getting a nice wiggle out of Wendy. "Want to get out of here?" I whispered to her.

"Mm hm,"

I pulled my thumb making her gasp. She grinned as I licked her juices from my thumb, they guy next to us had his jaw on the table. We walked back to the car, the setting sun shining straight at her top lighting her up perfectly.

As we got to the car I pulled her close and groped her ass as we kissed. Dipping my fingers between her cheeks against her rosebud, her shorts still a little off center from playing in the club. "You want to go home, or go wander around up at Valley Hills for a while?"

Her cheeks clenched on my fingers when I mentioned the outdoor mall. It wouldn't be as lit as being indoor, but she would be visible to all that looked.

"I think I have a ball cap in the car somewhere."

"And your sunglasses..."

I grinned, "Plan on being ogled and groped."

Wendy gasped.

"And that's just by me."

She slapped at my shoulder, "Horn dog."

I got a nice grip on her ass and gave it a firm squeeze with my middle finger against her rosebud pressing just a little.

I found my ball cap as Wendy tucked her g-string inside her shorts. She was looking worried as we pulled into the parking ramp. A deep breath and tugging my cap on as she got out, pulling her hair out the back in a ponytail.

"Oh god," she groaned as we passed a bunch of young guys, all of them staring at her.

After we passed them I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I wonder if they were looking at your delicious nipples, or wishing your shorts were white so they could get a look at your delicious pussy?"

She griped my arm.

"Personally I'm on the wishing you were wearing a skirt so I could lift it and lick you until you scream."

"Oh you're bad."

"So how many times does it take to be good?"

Wendy just groaned.

We walked some more. Most of the guys and a few girls just taking a nice glance or two. A few of the women giving her a dirty look, but it was almost exclusively the ugly or painted up women so you had to consider the source. She did have a few of the young gawkers, but that just made her nipples stand out even more.

I turned her to a display window of a men's shop wrapping my arms around her bare belly. Several of the gentlemen looking through cigars and such raised one in salute to her. "See, they appreciate the finer things in life too."

Wendy sucked her breath in as one of the gentlemen stepped closer to the window. My hands separated enough to come up and cup her tits like her bra was. Letting a finger come up and caress each nipple standing out hard.

The guy inside smiled, raised his cigar in toast, then turned back to his friends. "Bet he wishes it was him out here playing with you," I whispered in her ear as I pinched her nipples lightly.

Wendy moaned.

"Or do you wish we each had a tit in our mouths, four hands roaming and playing with you."

Wendy put her hands on mine, "We need to go home."

I let one hand drop to cup her mound temporarily and pressed her back into my aching cock. "And I need to hear you scream when you cum."

We ran back to the car, Wendy unbuttoning her top, flashing me her supported tits as I drove. Pulling my hands to her tits and then her mound. Dipping her finger into her pussy and bringing it to my lips as I groped her tits.

Clothes went flying as we got in the door. I picked her up screeching and carried her to bed, tossing her back and following her right up between her legs. This was no time for playing around. I slid up and drove deep in her juicy pussy. Wendy screamed, I roared, and we came.

We crashed, woke and snarfed down some food, and crawled right back into bed to do it all over again... with one VERY interesting addition.

I was in the middle of another delicious creamy pussy lunch. I had my pinkie bent to stay somewhat clear of her ass, just bumping it and getting nice reactions. As Wendy was becoming more vocal I was really getting into finger fucking her for a long prolonged orgasm... and my pinkie straightened and slipped deep into her pussy juice lubed ass.

I thought I had done screwed the pooch. But when Wendy arched up and almost squirted in my face I figured it was okay and just kept up sawing in and out of her. Two fingers in her pussy and my pinkie in her ass until she was just trembling all over and I stopped. She dropped to the bed still trembling.

I let her come down a bit, then slid up between her flopped out knees and into her velvet pussy. I just slid in and out a leisurely pace, enjoying her little trembles. As she became a little more coherent. I leaned down and kissed her, my face still wet with her juices. Wendy wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard.

I pulled back enough to look her in the eye, "So when did you start liking that?"

"What?"

I twisted enough to reach down between her cheeks and bump her rosebud as I drove into her pussy.

Wendy hissed and blushed.

"Hmmm?"

"Well when I was carrying Sara and Tyler's baby, I was getting a bit horny. They took me to bed."

I grinned as I drove in deep.

Wendy grinned and shook her head. "Get your mind out of the gutter, there was NO sister sister action. But Tyler is very good at eating pussy. And he got a nice short veined dildo to use on me while he ate me."

I shifted down enough to let the tip of my cock rub her g-spot and my pubic hair tickle her clit making her groan.

"So Sara is riding his dick and I'm on his face with him using that wonderful dildo. Ugg.. and he starts fingering me while I'm cumming on his face. OH YEAH!"

I started pounding her harder and harder. "So have you had more than a finger in there?"

"Mmmm, a few times."

"And you like it?"

Wendy grinned and put her heels in my ass, "The jury's still out. Think I could talk you into giving it a try?"

I just roared imagining Wendy bent over with her ass in the air. Fucking her as she screamed for more. Pumping load after load into Wendy as she screamed right along with me. Wendy screeched when Kelli pushed me off of her mid orgasm and sucked my cock down getting my last few spurts.

I enjoyed the hot and sexy cat fight / cum lesbian sixty nine when Kelli finished with my cock bringing me back to life faster than I ever had before. Wendy enjoyed Kelli screaming into her pussy as I drove into Kelli hard and deep while Wendy had her clit in her teeth as I filled her. Wendy is quite the cum slut as well, eyes smiling as she held Kelli's pussy to her face to suck the little bit of my cum from it.

I woke to a hot naked woman on either side of me, a nice tit in each hand. Unfortunately this fantasy had to end. I had to get back to the office to prep for the next job, answer a few million emails, put out a few dozen bids. You know, all the normal stuff that pays those pesky bills.