Eye Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And since I was home earlier than anticipated, I was able to get in front of a judge for bail. It was obnoxiously high, but Kevin posted it and we left.

We headed to the office, and as expected Clyde was there with the cops to protest me being there. He had a tough time when his door access code didn't work and mine did. It somehow got deleted from the system after 'he' stopped in this afternoon. Kevin told the cops that Clyde was a junior partner and would soon be dismissed.

I took a quick shower while Kevin ordered us some pizza delivery. Nothing like kicking back in your office with our feet up with a good slice to devour.

I downloaded the last few hours of video from the house, and gave Kevin everything I had recorded for the last week.

"I have to warn you, unless you have a severe S&M fetish you don't really want to watch this."

"That bad?"

"She passed out orgasming from being beaten."

"By who?"

"Clyde."

He looked at me wide eyed.

"So I'm going to stay holed up here and give everybody next week off while you get things lined up in the outside world."

"Divorce I'm assuming?"

"Oh hell yeah, no way in hell I'm getting anywhere near that skank."

He held up the thumb drive, "And this will clear everything up?"

"Most definitely."

"Well then I can get in front of a judge in the morning and have this wiped out at least."

I looked at him, "What if we didn't?"

"Didn't clear this up right away?"

I just smiled and nodded.

"If she's as bad as you say, she's going to be trashing you all over the place."

"And it will all be lies."

"But she'll still be saying it."

"And digging herself in deeper."

"You sure?"

I shrugged, "Let's see what happens the first part of the week. If they are as greedy as I think they are, they should do all the work."

"It's your funeral."

I smiled, "Hopefully more like theirs."

"You need anything else?"

"My bag and laptop from the house if you can. I left them in the middle of the mess. Should have dropped them here first, but that would have looked wrong."

Kevin smile and left.

I kicked back and turned my wall monitor on. Let's see what's on Amazon to watch tonight.

As expected Sylvia had managed to make the evening news, making sure that the reporter got a good look at her bruised face. Going on and on how she had finally had the courage to get away from me. All the while Clyde standing there bemoaning how he completely missed what kind of monster his partner was.

Kevin brought a twelve pack of beer in his jumbo attaché case, and I kept ordering pizza delivery. The cops were staked out in the strip center across the street. Somebody must have been saying some really bad things about me for them to do that.

When the kid delivered on noon Sunday, I made him a deal. I wanted to rent a hat, jacket, and pizza bag for a few days. I wanted to play a little gag on a few friends.

For a hundred dollars, he'd bring the extras with him when he delivered tonight. I was all set.

Monday morning must have been quite the circus at the courthouse. Both Kevin and her attorney filed divorce papers. A criminal defense lawyer friend of his had agreed to represent me on the abuse charges after seeing just a few minutes of Clyde and Sylvia.

He also got word that the prosecutor was ready to file charges and have me arrested early Tuesday morning.

Monday evening I had pizza delivered, and the kid stayed and watched a movie eating the pizza he brought, while I walked out the front door right past the cops. I headed to the storage lot where Kevin kept his RV.

I guess it was quite a scene, the cops breaking into my office only to find it empty... with three different news stations recording the events. Sounds like they were really going to try and make an example of me. Typical biased media. Never getting facts before they put their ideas on the air.

I donned my pizza delivery outfit and caught a cab to the precinct. I handed the cap and jacket and bag to Kevin and turned myself in. The cops that raided my office were just getting back.

As soon as I was officially charged, Clyde filed to annul our partnership and take over the company based on the morals clause. Kevin filed the same against him as his attorney just chuckled.

He quit chuckling when Kevin filed for fast tracking. We would be in court Friday morning.

The prosecutor was a little surprised when Kevin and John presented a motion to consolidate with supporting arguments right off the bat.

"This is a bit unusual Councilor, mixing civil and criminal proceedings."

"Yes your Honor, it is a rather uncommon occurrence. But as you can see, there is precedence for it. And this case in particular lends itself to it, as it is virtually the same evidence to be presented in all three, excuse me, all five filings."

The judge looked at Kevin, "Five?"

"Yes your Honor. The abuse case in front of you, as well as each spouses divorce filings and each partners dissolution filings. All based on the alleged spousal abuse."

The judge looked the paperwork over, then banged his gavel, "The court will be in recess for one hour."

I was led back to the holding room, and Kevin presented me with my suit. Something the jailers had neglected to do, preferring to march me into court in my bright orange prison suit.

I had just tied my tie when the bailiff stuck his head in, seems the judge didn't need an hour after all. He agreed, the cases would be consolidated.

And so the prosecutor began. First calling several of Sylvia's friends. Each relating a time when they thought they had seen some signs of bruising. The judge was surprised that John had no questions for them other than verifying that they only witnessed the bruising.

His only questions for Clyde were clarifying some details of the business. Doing primarily commercial and business now, but we had started out doing residential when he first joined the company.

He let Sylvia ramble on while looking at his notes, paying no mind to her painting me as a wild Neanderthal of some sort, presenting all sorts of 'evidence' of her beatings and the condition of the house. Waiting his turn to ask questions.

John stood up and slowly walked toward the witness stand. "So Sylvia, it sounds like you had quite an exciting Friday afternoon."

"Exciting hell, I barely survived this time."

"Ah, so this is not the first time you've taken a beating."

"No. it's happened before, I was just too scared to come forward. This time I was too scared not to."

"Ah, and how long did this alleged beating take?"

"I don't know. I wasn't looking at my watch while he was beating me. I was too worried about living through it."

"Mmmm, so this, I believe you described your husband as a nerd. This nerd all of a sudden walked in the door and started beating on you, ripping your clothes off. You managed to get loose and barricade yourself in the bathroom while calling the police. Does that about sum it up?"

"Pretty close."

"So this was a wild, all out, no holds barred attack?"

"Sure felt like it."

John turned to the judge, "Your Honor, I move that the charges against my client be dismissed and summary judgment for him in the civil cases."

"ON WHAT GROUNDS!" the prosecutor bellowed.

John smiled at the prosecutor, "Your evidence exonerates him... and besides, she asked for it."

It was dead silent except for the gasps as he walked to the table, then all hell broke loose. Lots of yelling and screaming from Sylvia and Clyde and many of the anti-abuse advocates sitting behind her.

The judge was banging away with little effect. Finally everyone settled down. The judge was glaring at John. "Councilor, you are a gnat's eyelash away from a contempt charge."

"Yes your Honor."

"Motion denied. Proceed."

John merely nodded to the judge. He picked up two eight by ten pictures. "You honor, I have two pictures, labeled defense exhibits A and B for the witness to examine."

"Proceed."

"Now Sylvia. Given the brutality of your alleged beating. Which of these two photographs would you say are the hand of your alleged attacker?"

He placed the pictures on the rail in front of her. She looked at them, and pointed to the left one. "That one, that's his hand."

"Let the record show the witness selected exhibit B."

"Noted."

As John walked back to the table, "Let the record show that exhibit A is the police department booking photo from the day he was arrested." Holding the two pictures up for the jury to see. My normal hand, and one that had obviously been in an altercation of some sort.

The "Noted," came a bit slower as a murmur went through the gallery.

John stopped and crossed his arms leaning back against the defense table, looking between the judge and the jury. "I'm sure many of you know someone in the trades, or the spouse of. The mechanic who's spouse either drives the nicest, most well maintained car, or a clunker that's barely holding together. The plumber that has the nicest appliances, or the washer and dishwasher barely on its last legs."

A chuckle went through the jury box and the gallery.

"Is there a question in there?" the prosecutor asked.

John raised his hand in acquiescence. "Sylvia, which of the two is Greg? The guy that brings his work home with him and keeps working until it's right, or the guy that just does what's necessary and leaves everything at the office?"

"He was always bringing this or that piece of junk home with him. Bits and pieces of things all over.

"So it would be totally normal for you to find the tools of his trade all over?"

She snorted, "I was constantly picking up after him and putting his junk in his office."

He picked up another stack of pictures, "Your Honor, I have several pictures labeled defense exhibits C through I."

"Noted."

He set them in front of Sylvia. "Sylvia, could you describe to the court what these are pictures of?"

She picked them up slowly, then sighed. "A bird house, another bird house, another bird house, a teddy bear, a night light, a smoke detector, a little train, and another night light."

"And is there anything special about any of these items?"

She picked the pictures back up, "Not that I can see," she responded slowly.

"Thank you." He grinned and put the pictures up with the rest of them. "They are in fact close ups of the surveillance devices in your home as previously shown in the prosecutors evidence of the alleged attack."

"YOUR HONOR!" the prosecutor shouted grabbing for his copies of his pictures.

"Some of these devices have been in place since move in day. Others have slowly come into the house as Sylvia has described. Greg bringing his work home with him. A situation she was well aware of, even if she chose to ignore it."

It was beehive again and the judge was banging away until the court settled down. John was standing there holding up a stack of DVD's. Everybody's eyes were on them. "I have five disks labeled defense exhibit J through N."

"Noted."

"The nature of the content mandates I ask they not be shown in open court. I would ask the judge to review them. The first four are raw recordings transferred from the home sever. The fifth is the highlights relevant to these cases. I have an additional set for the prosecutor to review if he wishes."

It was silent, everybody still staring at the disks. Sylvia and Clyde looked like they wanted to slither away.

"The accuser is in fact a masochist in the extreme, her lover a sadist to the same extreme. These disks will show that she did indeed ask for, and enjoy, the beating she is accusing my client of giving her. An accusation he is innocent of." John slowly strode up and placed the small stack of DVD's in front of the judge, and another in front of the prosecutor. The prosecutor just stared at them and acted like he didn't want to even touch them. I knew how he felt.

The judge looked at the stack, then slowly picked them up. "The court will be in recess for... one hour?" looking at John.

John nodded back.

The judge started to raise his gavel.

"Your honor, it might be a good idea for the accuser and her lover to remain in the courtroom," placing the picture of Sylvia and Clyde from the news conference in front of the judge. The one the blow up of the damaged hand had come from.

"Bailiff," the judge said and nodded to the prosecutors table. The bailiff quickly moved to the door. Sylvia looked at me like she could kill me. I just smiled.

In just over twenty minutes the judge came back into the courtroom walking slowly, his face ashen. The courtroom was deathly quiet. The bailiff calling 'All rise,' was like a thunder rolling through. The judge lightly taping his gavel like a blacksmiths hammer.

As the gallery settled the judge sat there with his fingers steepled, staring off into nothingness. All eyes in the courtroom were on him. His head came up, and he looked at me. He opened his mouth three times before he was able to speak.

"Mr. Jones, in my twenty seven years as a prosecutor and judge, I have uttered millions of words and phrases. And yet at this time I am utterly unable to put my thoughts into words."

He sighed, "As prosecutors and judges, it is almost ingrained in us to protect the innocent, the wronged. To give them a voice when they have none. To always accept the accusers word as the gospel truth."

His head turned to Sylvia, with Clyde sitting in the gallery right behind her, the bailiff right behind him. Then the judge looked at the prosecutor.

"We all know that the memory of any accuser is not perfect. That things will be stretched or changed a bit just because we are human. But the core of the truth is still there."

His head dropped, then came up to face the jury. "But the total wanton destruction of this faith in the accuser by these people is beyond my wildest imagination." There was an audible gasp from the gallery.

"This one case, as short as it has been, will forever taint my outlook anytime there is not clear evidence of a crime. The depths and details these two have went to, to frame a totally innocent man, is beyond all comprehension."

He turned to face me. "All I can do is offer my sincere apologies, as inadequate as that sounds." He sat up and took a deep breath. "The criminal charges against Mr. Jones are dismissed. I find summarily for Mr. Jones in his divorce and business proceedings. I thank the jury for their service. Bailiff, please take the accuser and her lover into custody," and rapped his gavel.

I hugged John and Kevin, grinning at Clyde and Sylvia as they were handcuffed and taken away. Sylvia had a momentary flash of joy as the handcuffs were put on tight. SKANK!

I went back to the house and made a quick trip through the mess. I grabbed some clothes and my server. I'd stop back and get the rest of my clothes in the next few days.

I gave Sylvia five thousand dollars in the divorce settlement, it just covered her lawyer and the house repair. She could do with a public defender from now on. Clyde was out on his ass. He had been living on his company expense account for quite some time. I got an apartment near the office. The house was sold, and I was on my own again.

---

Part two.

It's been two years since I dealt with the skank. I hear she's up for parole. The asshole dumped her ass as soon as the possibility of jail loomed. He 'filled in the blanks' of things 'not on the video'. Telling the prosecutor that this was all her idea to take over the company. He got a year in the county jail plus five years' probation.

I was working on an installation not far from my home town. I had a good start, and decided to take a long lunch and see if the old Wagon Wheel was still around. I still remember my first time in that old tavern. Girls in tank tops and tight jeans, more cleavage than I had ever enjoyed in my young life. Dad just shook his head at me.

I grinned as I stepped into the darkness. The place was over half full, but the 'uniforms' had definitely come up with the times. The old 'tight' jeans and been replaced by the new stretchy jeans and yoga pants. All of them right up the crack of their asses and snug on their mounds. Cheeks bobbling with every step as far as the eye could see.

The tank tops were still there, but they were thinner and lower cut, larger arm holes. What you didn't see poking out the neckline or arm holes was still somewhat visible through the thin material.

I made my way to the bar, perusing the menu as I watched the bartender. Healthy set of tits that bounced and moved with every step. Her stretch jeans as far up between her cheeks as they could get. A nice hint of her dark areola circle visible through the lace bra and thin top as she took my order. She looked familiar, but I had seen enough familiar strangers in my travels to just enjoyed the view.

I was enjoying jiggling tits and a nice bit of camel toe as my meal arrived.

"There you go Greg, dig in."

My burger was halfway to my mouth, "Huh!"

I looked at her standing there. Hand on hips, elbows out, hips cocked and an ornery grin on her face. I looked at her, and she looked familiar, but...

"Oh come on, it hasn't been that long since you tried to kiss me down by the creek."

I ran though my mind, and then it hit me, "Cora?"

She grinned and shook her tits, "You do remember me."

I scanned her body, trying to match skinny Cora with the curvy woman in front of me. "You've... um..."

She cupped a tit and jiggled it, "Filled out a bit?"

I grinned at her cupping her tit, "Uh yeah, just a little."

She was still grinning as she released her tit letting it jiggle and settle back into place. "Yeah, kids will do that to a girl. I have three now. And I have the boobs, hips, and thighs to show for it."

I smiled and took an obvious scan of her body. "Well I wouldn't complain too loudly. You look damn hot girl."

Cora grinned and did a mock courtesy, leaning forward and spreading her arms giving me a look straight down her cleavage and a top down profile of her nipples starting to point out.

I ate and ogled as Cora gave me a bit of a run down on some of our old friends. She caught me staring at her a few times, and jiggled her tits, shook her ass, or tweaked her nipple when she did.

Blake, the football captain, blew out his knee in college and was now a car dealer. Betty, the cheerleader captain, had a fitness center downtown as was doing well as a single mother. Stevie, a fellow nerd, was teaching out at MIT. Wendy was married and divorced, and had a kid.

"I can relate to that. Married a masochistic skank and didn't know it. She tried to put me in jail and steal my company. She's in jail now."

Cora snickered, "Well then she just might be enjoying herself then."

I groaned, she giggled. I watched her put a bit more emphasis in her ass swing as she went off to fill an order.

She came back over, "So what about Carroll, I heard she has a place out on the east end?"

I snorted, 'Peanut Butter Carroll.' She had the reputation for spreading for anything with two legs and a cock, and the two legs was up for debate.

Cora smiled, "She has a tax service out there, and the scale is pushing two seventy five last I heard."

I laughed and shook my finger at her. She grinned and tweaked her own nipple again moaning. "If I didn't have Larry I might just let you buy me a drink."

I grinned at the thought of the two of us learning to kiss together down by the creek. We didn't get much further than that, she was flat chested then and I had taken an interest in Anna with her nubile, but growing tits.

"What about Wendy, you two used to hit it off real well."

"Sex was great, a real wild cat in bed. Brought another girl with her occasionally."

"Bet you just hated that," snicker.

Grin, "I managed to tolerate it."