Eyes Everywhere Pt. 05 - Mom-Daughter

Story Info
Karla and her mother open up to each other.
3.2k words
4.61
25.6k
23
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and Daughter

Karla crept quietly up the stairs to her mother's bedroom and paused at the half-open door. She began to have second thoughts about what she was doing, but a part of her was hoping that the two inside the room were engaged in sex again so she could watch from behind the door. Not hearing any sounds from inside the room, Karla peered cautiously around the door and spotted her mother and brother laying together naked on top of the bed sheets. As she moved further around the door's edge, it moved a couple inches and the hinges squealed in protest.

Her brother's head shot up as he looked towards the door for the source of the noise.

"Of fuck!" he said after spotting his sister's head disappearing back behind it. His mother sat up quickly.

"What's wrong?" she asked with concern.

"Karla was just looking in here from the doorway and I'm sure she saw both of us in bed together," he answered.

Lena was quick to recover. ""Just stay here. I'll go talk to your sister." Slipping off the side of the bed, she moved gracefully across the room and out the door without bothering to put any clothing on first.

Lena approached her daughter's room carefully and paused at the door to listen for any sounds that might indicate what Karla was doing. Not hearing anything, she knocked softly once on the door. "Karla?" she called out in a low voice. Not waiting for a reply, she opened the door and walked in.

Karla was still naked and sitting on her bed with her knees up to her chest and clutching a pillow over them as she stared at her mother. "Mom! What are you doing?" she cried out. Lena walked over and sat on the bed next to her daughter, who visibly pulled away.

"Karla? I'm sorry for surprising you like that. I don't know what you think was going on, but it wasn't anything your brother and I planned. I was so drunk and sick last night that I could barely walk, much less take care of myself. He helped me get cleaned up and then afterwards, I made him stay to watch over me in case I needed more help."

"Mom! I know what you two did!" Karla shrieked. "How could you have sex together? It's just wrong!" Embarrassed that she had actually enjoyed watching her mother and brother have sex, Karla kept silent about her own voyeurism and the fact that she had secretly hoped to watch them having sex again when she sneaked up to her mother's doorway. Instead, she tried to put her mother on the defensive and deflect any potentially damning questions her mother might have for her.

"Karla, I'm not here to fight or argue with you, I just wanted to explain that it's something that just happened and won't ever happen again." As she made the last statement, Lena felt duplicitous knowing that just a few hours before, she and her son were already looking forward to a regular pattern of sexual liaisons together. However, she didn't want to lose her daughter because of it. She also felt that her statements to Kris about getting involved while his sister still was living at home, left her uncommitted to having sex with her son again.

"How could you do that? I mean, he's your son. He's my brother. And you seduced him?" Karla responded with a growing pit]ch.

Lena decided the best thing for her to do was take all the blame. After all, she was the mother. "I know it was wrong of me to do that. I was drunk, feeling lonely and sorry for myself, and didn't think about the repercussions. None of that excuses what I did; it was wrong and I know that," she said calmly and sincerely. Karla relaxed a little, but was still leery of letting her guard down completely.

"I still don't understand why you felt so lonely. I mean, I thought we were all very close to each other. Then I find out that you hid cameras in our rooms to spy on us. What was that about?" Karla became agitated as she brought up the other subject that had been bothering her so much over the past few days.

"I didn't do it to spy on you guys. I trust you and always have," Lena responded weakly.

"You put them in our rooms to watch us without our knowledge. You don't call that spying," Karla retorted angrily.

"No, no. You're right," Lena backpedaled quickly. "It was spying, but I just didn't want to think of it that way. Regardless, I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry."

"So, what were you looking at if you weren't spying on us?"

Lena looked uncomfortable and turned her eyes away from her daughter. "It's hard to explain...," she started. Karla fixed her mother with an accusing stare, but remained silent. After a few seconds, Lena continued, "It started a few months ago when I noticed that your brother started showing more interest in looking at me. I even caught him a few times trying to look down my top when I would bend over in the kitchen. It surprised me at first, but I found myself enjoying his attention. I can't remember the last time a man looked at me and made me feel physically desirable or attractive. I started playing games with him and giving him opportunities to peep on me. I would wear my nightgown more often and since I never had any underwear on underneath it, it provided the perfect bait for him. I even let him look up underneath it at my bare bottom and pussy a couple times and thought he was going to have an orgasm right then." Lena paused and looked up at her daughter's accusing eyes.

"I know that it was all wrong and depraved, but no one was getting hurt and we both enjoyed it, even though he didn't know that I was purposely letting him see me like that," she said defensively. "Anyway, after a while, I noticed that he would disappear to his room afterwards and I wanted to know what he was doing. One day when you both were gone, I moved one of the security cmers to his room and for some reason, I decided to put one in your room as well. I don't know why." She paused again to collect her thoughts. "I started checking in on your brother and would watch him masturbating after looking at me. Seeing his hard penis reminded me of what I have been missing since before your dad left." Lena took a deep breath. "Last night, I just had too much to drink on an empty stomach and after eating the pizza and drinking more wine, I started feeling really sick. I couldn't even walk, so your brother helped me up to my bathroom where I ended up getting sick." Lena managed a crooked smile. "By the way, I wouldn't recommend doing that around anyone you care about."

"Eventually, he had to put me in the shower to wash me off and then help me get to bed. I don't remember too much about that part, but apparently, I made a fuss and got him to stay and watch over me. Then, in the middle of the night when I sobered up a little, we started talking and one thing led to another. Then you found us," she said, skipping over the details of what actually transpired.

"He really feels upset about what happened, and the last thing either of us wanted to do was hurt you," Lena apologized. She put her arm around her daughter's shoulder and was pleasantly surprised that Karla didn't reject her overture.

"So, you two aren't...," Karla's voice trailed off.

"No," Lena replied, however her voice wasn't entirely convincing.

"And you didn't spy on me, too?"

Lena paused a couple beats too long before answering and her daughter stiffened. "What did you see?" Karla asked. Her voice quivered slightly.

Lena squirmed uncomfortably. "Honey, it's not important. I just happened to glance at the camera feed from your room one time and I saw you and Jenna." Karla's face went red with embarrassment.

"Mom! How could you?" she cried out, close to tears.

"Honey, it's not important to me who you love. As soon as I saw what you were doing, I shut off the camera," she lied. "If it helps, I understand. I was in love with another woman once and still think back fondly on what we shared. It was completely different than being with a man, and in some respects, much more satisfying. We understood each other better and our sex together was more about emotional bonding than physical pleasure."

"But that was supposed to be private, just between Jenna and me," Karla moaned, completely oblivious to what she had just done herself in watching her mother and brother having sex for more than an hour. Lena pulled her daughter's unresisting body close against hers and reached over to gently stroke her daughter's long hair.

"I know and I really didn't mean to intrude on your private life," Lena whispered to her daughter. Karla released the pillow she had been holding and put her arms around her mother. She hugged her mother tightly and found her mom's breast up against her face. Lena continued stroking her daughter's hair and leaned back slightly to give Karla more room to breathe. Without thinking, Karla kissed her mother's breast, surprising both women.

Lena recovered quickly and lifted her daughter's chin up to look into her eyes. Karla's eyes were still wet from her earlier tears, but she still smiled back at her mom. Lena leaned down and kissed Karla's lips softly. It was Karla's turn to be surprised, but she found herself returning her mother's kiss. When their lips parted, the two women looked at each other in newfound wonder. Lena gently pulled her daughter's head back to her bare breast and Karla immediately began suckling on her mother's small nipple.

Lena caught her breath as her daughter became more passionate on her breast and her arm moved down to caress Karla's back. When Karla rose up from her mother's reddened nipple, she seemed distressed.

"Mom, what are we doing?" she whispered.

"We're just loving one another like two adult women," Lena replied softly. The irony of the situation was not lost on Lena. First, she had sex with her son and just a few hours later, she was on the way to doing the same thing with her daughter. Karla's eyes still showed confusion and concern, but Lena leaned over and kissed her daughter's lips again. This time, she parted her lips to invite Karla inside her mouth. After a brief hesitation, Karla reciprocated and the women fell into a deep, passionate kiss. At that point, any restraints to sexual intimacy fell away and mother and daughter fell back on the bed in a warm, loving embrace.

After separating from their kiss, Karla moved back to her mother's chest and began enjoying both of her small, soft breasts. As she sucked and nibbled on them, Lena stroked her daughter's hair lovingly and whispered how much she loved her. When Karla seemed to be getting tired of sucking her mother's boobs, Lena spoke up again. "Would you like to go further?"

Karla looked up with questioning eyes and Lena responded by gently pushing her daughter down towards her waist. Understanding her mother's question, Karla slid down to her mother's wet pussy and started licking and devouring it with growing delight. Lena found her daughter to be quite skilled at eating her pussy and felt that she could teach her brother a lot in that regard. Lena let her daughter continue for several minutes before gently coaxing her to stop.

When she moved up from between her mother's thighs, Karla's eyes were alight with an excitement that Lena had never seen in her daughter before. "May I enjoy you, now?" Lena asked.

Karla nodded. Lena tenderly guided Karla onto her back and then moved her mouth down to take her daughter's small A-cup breast in her mouth. Karla's nipple was already hard and as Lena licked, nibbled and teased it with her teeth and tongue, she was reminded of how much she had enjoyed making love to another woman. In her mind, it had always seemed to be a more tender and loving experience than making love to a man. Granted, most of her experience with a man had been with her now ex-husband, who had never been a tender, loving type of person.

Karla's whole body jerked and squirmed under her, especially the first time Lena lightly bit her daughter's nipple, which was Lena's first glimpse into how sensitive her daughter's nipples were. She also found out that Karla wasn't a "quiet" lover and her vocalizations were loud and frequent. Lena wanted to ask her daughter to be quiet so that Kris didn't hear them, but kept silent and continued exploring her daughter's body. By the time Lena finished with Karla's breasts, the younger woman was breathing heavily and was hungry for more.

Lena moved between her daughter's open legs and wasn't surprised to find her pussy was already dripping wet. Lena dipped her tongue into the soft folds or Karla's cunt and savored another woman's pussy juice for the first time in a very long time. Once more, the scent and taste brought back a flood of very pleasant memories in Lena's mind and triggered her "muscle memory" for exciting a woman with her mouth. Within a minute, Karla's hips started bucking up into her mother's face as she tried to drive her mother's tongue deeper inside her pussy. It took less than five minutes for Lena to bring her daughter to orgasm, and she was surprised at how energetic Karla became when she climaxed.

After Karla finally settled down and relaxed, Lena moved up alongside her and the two women embraced each other loosely as they recovered in mutual bliss. They lightly kissed several times, but nothing too passionate. After perhaps ten minutes, Lena slowly extracted herself from her daughter. "I need to be leaving now. I'm sure your brother is wondering where I am and what's going on with you," she explained.

Karla looked up at her with a serious face. "Mom? Are we ever going to do this again?" she asked sadly.

Lena was standing next to the bed and looked down at her daughter. "That depends on what you want to do," she replied.

"I don't know what I want," Karla answered in a conflicted tone. "I can't believe how wonderful this was with you and I don't want to give it up, but it still seems wrong."

Lena sat back on the side of the bed. "I know it's not something that society approves of, but like I told your brother, it's not illegal and it's up to us to decide how much we want to let other people's views control our actions. For example, most of the people around here would not approve of you and Jenna, but there's nothing wrong with your relationship and you both choose to ignore their views, but keep your relationship private to avoid unnecessary conflict."

Karla looked up at her mother and nodded slowly. "I understand, but I'm still worried about continuing this with you."

"What are you concerned about? That it might affect your relationship with Jenna? That someone might find out?"

"Not so much about Jenna. She and I and Melissa already have an understanding that we're free to see each other and not get jealous. It's actually worked out really nice for all of us and we're comfortable with it, so I don't think spending time with you would change how I feel about them. I wouldn't want to tell either one about you though, because I'm afraid they might not take it that well or might tell someone about it by accident," Karla told her mother. "I'm more worried about Kris. I mean, you just said you two had just a one time thing, but if he wants more and sees you involved with me, don't you think that could be hurtful and unfair to him?"

Lena smiled at her daughter. "I think you have some excellent points. As for Kris, what if I didn't stop being intimate with him? Would that make you feel jealous or upset?"

Karla gave her mother a blank look. "You mean, you would be having sex with both of us? How would that work? Would you try to keep it a secret or would we have to take turns or what?"

Lena reached over to brush a few loose strands of hair from Karla's face. "No, I definitely wouldn't want to have any secrets between the three of us. That wouldn't be right at all. As for how we would actually manage it, I have no idea. This is the first time the idea has even come up. But if you want to pursue it, I think that the three of us need to sit down and talk about it together instead of separately. Don't you agree?"

"Mm-hmm," Karla murmured as she nodded her head in approval. "When should we do that?"

"How about right now?" her mother answered briskly as she stood up from her daughter's bed.

"Now?" Karla exclaimed in alarm.

"Of course. Waiting isn't going to change anything and nothing more is going to happen between us until we all reach a decision together," Lena said firmly. "Let's go!"

Karla slowly rolled out of bed and paused for a moment to look at a t-shirt and shorts that were laying on the floor near her closet. "Leave those there," her mother instructed. Neither your brother nor I hve any clothes on, so you don't need to make us feel weird about it by wearing some yourself. Besides, I know you two have never been especially modest around one another, even now." Karla actually blushed from her mother's comment, but followed Lena down the hall to her mother's bedroom.

As they neared Lena's bedroom doorway, she slowed and turned to her daughter. "I have one more question for you, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Are you only interested in women or do you also like men?"

Karla's face flushed slightly. "I still like guys, I guess. I've just never dated one who made me feel as good as my girlfriends do when we're together. It's not just about sex, it's just hanging out together and enjoying the same things, feeling close, and being able to talk about anything without being judged." She looked back at her mother to seek understanding in her eyes.

Lena smiled back and hugged her daughter. "I know exactly what you mean," she whispered. "I was more curious than anything, but it doesn't matter to me who you are with, as long as he or she makes you happy and treats you well." Letting go of her daughter, Lena turned to head into her bedroom with Karla close behind.