Family Seduction

Story Info
Seduced by his mother & sister. Could life get any better?
13.6k words
4.64
117.1k
159

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,225 Followers

Whilst at the moment this is a stand-alone story, I am in two minds as to whether this should be 'Part 1' and if there should be a 'Part 2' to follow. Perhaps I will see how it is received before making any decision. I hope you enjoy my latest offering.

As he stirred from sleep, he felt the heat generated by the bodies, one on either side of him as the two women continued to slumber, each of them currently presenting their backs to him. As usual, his morning boner was demanding attention, jerking sporadically, and throbbing insistently. Sub-consciously he murmured to himself.

'Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.'

Turning partially on his side, his hand snaked over Lucy's upper torso as he carefully cupped her small breast, applying pressure to the silky-smooth skin as he fondled it and excitedly felt her nipple harden and increase in size. She mumbled incoherently, her breathing coming a little quicker as his hand moved between her left and right tit.

Pressing his erection against her bottom, he flexed his hips slightly, rubbing his cock against her buttock as his arousal increased. Lucy turned slightly, still asleep but allowing him greater access to her body as his hand slid over her ribs and stomach and he headed for the patch of soft dark hair that covered her mound, his fingers lingering there momentarily, the ache in his groin growing painful.

Lucy moved again as she mumbled something and then took a long slow inhalation as his fingers found her fanny and slid up and down her slit as he teased her piss flaps open. Her juices were beginning to flow, lubricating his finger as he eased it into her passage and started to slowly finger her. He always got excited doing this, he would tease and excite her body while she slept, her arousal reaching a point where she would suddenly wake and want nothing more than a frantic rampant fucking.

He was so intent on what he was doing that he was taken by surprise as a hand reached over his hip and firmly grasped his cock, pulling the skin down tightly and causing him to gasp out loud as a voice whispered in his ear.

'Let her sleep a little longer. I'll take care of this for you.'

He felt Sandra press herself against him, her mound rubbing against his buttocks as she squashed her sizable boobs against his back, her teats so hard that he could differentiate them from the rest of her breast. As if to influence his decision, she eased his skin up and down, teasingly tossing him off as she continued to urgently grind herself against him.

'You know you want me. My pussy's wet and is just waiting for your cock to shag it.'

Gordon had no preference, one fanny was as good as another, he thought, as he turned onto his back and allowed Sandra to slide on top of him. As she pushed the sheets out of the way and straddled his hips, fumbling desperately for his cock, she disturbed Lucy who stretched and yawned, Gordon's hand still between her thighs as Sandra positioned his shaft and lowered herself onto it.

'Fuck! That's better. Why is it I always feel randy first thing in the morning?'

She aimed the question at no one in particular, easing herself up and down and loudly groaning each time his cock expanded her pussy.

Gordon turned his head, looking at Lucy who was now wide awake, her eyes sparkling with excitement and arousal as he continued to finger her. Moving in closer so that she could kiss him, she cupped her breasts, her fingers and thumbs twisting at her nipples as Gordon's finger moved from her by now, wet passage, to her clit, rubbing either side of the small bud as he steadily built her arousal.

Sandra's arousal was already beginning to peak, her head slumped downwards, her mouth hanging open as she gasped for breath. Her tits swayed back and forth over his face, but presently he could not lavish them with kisses, his mouth and lips still glued to Lucy's.

And then he heard and felt her cum, juices flooding his groin as she grunted and cried out, abusing her tits as her orgasm shook her body. When she was finally sated, she rolled from him, instantly replaced by Lucy who grabbed his slick and slippery shaft and guided it into her cunt.

She kept her buttocks raised high enough so that Gordon could ram his cock into her hard and fast, his arousal now getting ready to burst after having fucked the other woman. In between her moans and gasps for breath, along with the obligatory coarse language, Lucy giggled. She was giving Sandra no chance to recover as she jammed several fingers up the younger woman's cunt and frigged her.

As Sandra's face went red and she was forced into a second orgasm, Gordon began ramming his cock as fast as he could into Lucy's cunt. The older woman stared down at him with unseeing eyes, her fingers, still lodged firmly inside Sandra's quim coming to a stop as she felt the large lump of flesh inside her passage jerk rapidly as it filled her with its semen and sent her over the edge as her climax made her body taut.

They lay side by side, their chests rising and falling in unison as they drew in much-needed oxygen, a thin sheen of sweat covering each of their bodies.

'There was nothing better,' Gordon thought, 'than to start the morning off by shagging his mother and sister.'

Recovered, they got up one by one, Lucy, his mother, donning her robe as she headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

'You...... you randy bastard.'

Sandra laughed as she turned towards him, the sight of her magnificent tits causing a stirring down below as he began to feel aroused again. Before she could say anymore, he had grabbed her, his lips pressed firmly against hers as they kissed, his hand cumming up to her chest as he fondled and caressed her tits.

She already knew what his intentions were as she opened her legs wide and pulled her brother on top of her, giving him a wicked smile as she asked gruffly.

'You do want to fuck me again. Don't you?'

She began to laugh at the look of innocence on his face, but it was swiftly cut off as she grunted loudly, the air whooshing from her lungs as his cock once more filled her wet sloppy passage.

Although they started with the best of intentions to take it slowly, his hips were soon slamming into her groin as his shaft plundered her twat, Sandra urging him onwards as her arousal began to escalate. She pushed her chest upwards, offering her brother her tits, something that she knew, never failed to entice him. Gordon handled them roughly, squeezing both breasts firmly as they bulged, and her nipples stood proud before lowering his head and taking each in turn into his mouth as he sucked on her teats.

As she screamed her release, he filled her cunt with his cream, their groins slapping against each other as she orgasmed and he ejaculated inside her, his eyes fixated on her tits as they bounced back and forth.

Gordon never failed to appreciate that having sex with his sister was different to bedding any of the several girlfriends he'd had, it was somehow more exciting, more exhilarating. It was the same with his mother Lucy, the sex with her just seemed more fulfilling despite the fact she was more than twice his age. Although he was presently dating, he had more sex with his family than he did with his girlfriend, his thoughts each evening arousing him when he imagined what awaited him at home and which bed, he would share that night.

As he went down to put the kettle on, his mother was just finishing in the bathroom and Sandra was going in there next. He wondered momentarily if he should join her, but at that rate, it would be dinnertime before they managed to get dressed.

At twenty-one, he was having the time of his life. Two reasonably attractive women gave him ample opportunities to get his leg over, both his mother and sister eager to indulge him sexually.

Sandra was a year and a half older than he was while his mother was in her mid-forties. His sister had the curvier figure with her ample bosom, but there was something to be said for his mother's slim body and small tits. Of the two, his mother was the one more inclined to participate in whatever scenario he could think of, her appetite for sex easily far outstripping her daughter.

Their fraternisation had been going on for a while and had first been initiated by his sister. Lucy had been away with friends and he and Sandra had decided to have a walking holiday, partly because she had just split up with her boyfriend. They made plans to take a two-man tent and the minimum of items that they needed to carry. They could pop into the local towns each day to pick up food and in case of an emergency, they had the money for a hotel.

They planned to walk the southern coastal path, following the contours of the land but where possible, keeping the sea in sight. The first part of their journey was by train, followed by a bus ride to reach their starting point, the day hot but the breeze blowing off the sea making it bearable.

There had always been an affinity between Gordon and Sandra, their relationship comfortable and unlike those normally associated with a brother and sister. Even when they were young, they had enjoyed each other's company and the fun and games that came with it.

Treading the well-worn path, they admired the views and chatted amicably, occasionally meeting other walkers going in the opposite direction. Mid-afternoon they got out their stove and made a brew, welcoming the chance to relieve themselves of their backpacks.

That evening they headed inland slightly, finding a field just away from the beach where they could pitch their tent. They had brought food for that first evening and would replenish it in the morning as they passed the next town or village on their route. Food always tasted better cooked and eaten outdoors, Gordon taking their plates and utensils down to the beach afterwards and washing them in the surf.

They lay for a while later on, watching the stars overhead and listening to the night insects before turning in, crawling into their sleeping bags, and gradually drifting off to sleep. Sandra was the first up the next morning, lighting the stove and putting the kettle on before rousing her brother. With a hot drink inside them, she made a suggestion.

'It's still early and there is no one around. Fancy a bit of skinny dipping?'

Over the years they had seen each other naked and so it was without any embarrassment that Gordon agreed as they grabbed a towel each and set off for the beach.

Ditching their shorts and t-shirts they raced into the surf, while it was still early, the morning was already warming up. Unfortunately, the sea was not the same, they swam out a short distance, but the water was freezing, and they quickly headed back to the shallows where it was not quite as cold. It was not long before they were shivering, their teeth chattering as they decided to head back to the tent, wrapping their towels around them and grabbing their clothes before racing each other back to the campsite.

They were laughing by the time they got back, Sandra asking if his tackle was hiding because of her, and Gordon asking if she was pleased to see him because her nipples were so hard and large.

They had no wish to light a fire, hoping to be shortly on their way again which was when Sandra made her suggestion.

'I have an idea how we can get warm quickly,' she said, motioning towards their tent.

Inside she indicated that they should both climb into the same sleeping bag. Pressed closely together, they soon started to get warm, Gordon conscious of her mound and breasts pushing against him. As he warmed up, so did his tackle, the closeness of his sister causing his cock to harden until there was no way she could miss his erection pushing against her belly.

'I don't think I need to ask if you fancy fucking me?' Sandra said with a laugh, teasingly grinding her pelvis against him.

Lately, Gordon had admired his sister's bosom, often wondering what it may be like to touch them, was he going to pass up the opportunity now that she had offered? Not on his life.

Her hand slid downwards as his hands moved upwards, eager to get his first proper feel of her tits. He gasped as her hand gripped his erection, forcing the skin downwards as she exposed his knob, her fingers circling it as she caressed and teased. In retaliation he played with her nipples, bringing them alive and erect once more.

Sandra manoeuvred them in the sleeping bag as she managed to get one leg beneath him and the other over his hip, her pussy lips now rubbing against the tip of his cock. Gordon needed no prompting as he eased upwards, rewarded as his cock slid into his sisters cunt and her eyes opened wide in surprise as he filled her.

The feelings overwhelmed him, the fact that he was naked in a sleeping bag with his sister, that his cock was currently embedded deep in her fanny and that they were having sex together, made his body tingle, the excitement escalating even more as she moved her face closer to his and proffered her lips.

Sandra tasted sweet, Gordon losing himself in the kiss as his cock continued to fuck her and she tried to groan despite their mouths being locked together. He marvelled at how she responded to his touch, his hands back on her breasts as he caressed and fondled the ample flesh, his sister's groans spurring him onwards as he began to shag her faster, the sleeping bag impeding his movements.

Before he could suggest that they remove it, Sandra's eyes went blank and rolled up into her head, her body becoming rigid against his own as she climaxed and then began to shake uncontrollably, her movements forcing him to ejaculate as his spunk spurted deep inside her and he fucked his sister as fast and hard as he could.

Afterwards, the heat in the bag was oppressive, both of them covered in sweat as they gasped for breath, Sandra unzipping it as she rolled away from him and allowed the chillier air inside the tent to cool her, her hand wafting her face as she expressed her admiration for his performance.

When at last their body temperatures returned to normal, they came together once more, not to make love again, simply to hold each other as they considered what they had done. There were no feelings of guilt, only astonishment in both cases that the sex had been outstanding and completely different to what they may have expected.

It was Gordon who asked the question, fucking his sister had been too good for a one-off and he was eager to learn if it was something she may consider repeating.

'I have a feeling that this holiday is going to be different,' she told him. 'If that is what I can expect from you each time...... then I am already looking forward to tonight.'

Sandra laughed as she told him and then playfully punched his arm, suggesting it was about time they were dressed and, on their way, before sticking her head through the tent flap to make sure it was clear and then brazenly, stepping outside completely naked.

They covered quite a distance up until lunchtime, the main topic of conversation of course centred on the sex they'd had. There were questions they both wanted to ask. What had it felt like? Had they found it satisfying? What made them decide to do it in the first place? Were they looking forward to doing it again?

Going into a village on route, they picked up some snacks and food for their evening meal, replenished their drinks, and then headed back to the path before going down to the sandy beach.

Gordon was staring off into the horizon, lost in thoughts and even forgetting to eat his sandwich. What are you thinking about his sister asked him? He looked a little embarrassed for a moment before he answered.

'I was wondering whether to dump the girlfriend,' he finally managed.

She had to laugh. 'Whatever had brought that into his head?' Sandra wondered, asking him the question as curiosity got the better of her.

He shrugged his shoulders, 'I don't know. It just seems that what we did this morning was so special...... that having sex with her won't be the same.'

Sandra wanted to laugh again but realised it wasn't appropriate, she had never heard her brother speak of his feelings and emotions and for him to come out with a comment like that, this morning must have been incredibly special to him which made her chest swell.

She tried to make herself sound serious as she answered him.

'Look, I'm up for repeating this morning whenever we get the chance...... but it's not going to be as easy as you may think. Evenings and night-time, mums going to be there. At weekends, we will be out with friends and during the week we will both be at college. That only leaves holidays or if we know mums going to be out for a good while. I'm going to keep dating other lads, you must do the same. That way, no one will be suspicious.'

What she said made sense when he thought about it properly, they couldn't just return home and start jumping into each other's beds.

Finishing their snacks and drinks, they shouldered their backpacks once more and continued on their route, stopping every so often when a perfect view came into sight and taking some pictures. Those were not the only pictures Gordon took, in places the path was only wide enough for one person at a time. Walking behind Sandra, his eyes were drawn to her legs and buttocks encased in tight leggings which only served to highlight how good they were.

Sandra turned, hearing her brother's camera phone clicking several times and realised that it was pointed at her bottom.

'Are you taking pictures of my bum?' she called back to him, laughing as he told her it was the best set of legs and buttocks he had seen for a good while.

That night and after their evening meal and having once again pitched their tent as near to the beach as possible, Gordon proposed that once it was dark and quiet, they make love amongst the sand dunes.

Sandra was all for it, all day her brother had made it obvious what he was after which had excited her, the anticipation of sex out in the open air quickly turning her on.

Sneaking out into the darkness, their torch beam was the only source of light as they made their way down to the dunes, the sound of waves breaking on the shore, the only noise that could be heard. Gordon had brought a picnic blanket with them, but the night was still warm, as was the soft sand as they found a secure spot where they would not be spotted even if someone came along.

Quickly they undressed and lay side by side, his arms going around his sister as she pressed her body against him and they kissed, her tongue quickly exploring his mouth. Throughout the day he had been looking forward to this moment, the very thought of it keeping his cock semi-erect and especially when he gazed lustfully at his sisters bottom.

Their foreplay seemed to go on forever, both of them wanting to make their liaison last. After playing with her tits while she slowly tossed him off, Gordon slid lower as he opened her legs and slid between her thighs, his face inches from her fanny as his nostrils picked up the scents of seaweed wafted in on the slight breeze mingling with Sandra's natural musk.

There was just enough light, now that his eyes had become accustomed to it, to see her fanny lips, already beginning to open in anticipation. Using his thumbs, he opened them wider, exposing the pink moist flesh as his tongue poked out and he tasted her for the first time, Sandra grinding her fanny against his mouth as his tongue delved deeper.

She stroked his head and hair, whimpering her approval as he kissed and licked her cunt, occasionally grabbing a handful and pulling, especially when he sucked on her clit. And then her thighs clamped his head in a vice-like grip, her hips pumping against his mouth as she climaxed and wet his face with her juices.

Sensing that his sister was ready, Gordon got to his knees and shuffled forwards, the tip of his cock gently rubbing against her piss flaps as she started to become aroused once more, begging him to slide it into her pussy. He knew that once inside her; things would progress quickly, and he wanted to savour this moment as he looked down at her and memorised every feature of her body.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,225 Followers