Eyes Everywhere Pt. 07 - New Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After licking her hole for a couple minutes, Kris bit down on the soft tender flesh on the inside of her butt cheek. He was close to her anus and his bite landed on a much more sensitive area, but he was careful not to bite hard enough to cause her any pain. He pushed two fingers up inside her ass and let his thumb slide into her wet pussy so that he could finger-fuck both holes at the same time. His mother let out a soft howl of joy that filled Kris with happiness as he pushed harder to make her climax.

The mother-son couple continued their separate quests to see who would last longer, but it was never really in doubt. Kris was easily able to outlast his mother and his sister when it came to tendurance, while his mother tended to be very easy to get off. The downside to that was how Kris had to be especially careful when "edging" his mother because she could climax so easily. That evening, he was able to bring her to the brink four times without going over. By that time, Lena was so worn out that she almost completely forgot about sucking her son's cock or fucking his ass with the dildo.

After the fourth near-climax, Kris felt so sorry for his mother that he quickly brought her to climax and felt her whole body respond with relief. When her orgasm finally subsided, she seemed more exhausted than he had ever seen her before. Kris moved off of his mother and carefully removed the dildo from his ass before laying down beside her while she recovered.

"Oh my God!" she said breathlessly. "I thought you were never going to let me cum!"

Kris smiled. "I could never do that to you," he said with a grin. "Besides, you've been doing that to Karla and me for the past couple of weeks and I thought it was time for you to be on the receiving end, for a change."

"You bastard," she replied with a chuckle. "I still feel cheated that I didn't get to suck your cock dry, though."

"Just let me know when you think you're ready, so I can finish fucking you. If you behave, I'll let you eat all of my cum instead of filling your nice little cunt with it."

"If I behave?" she asked with arched eyebrows.

"Mmm-hmm," Kris nodded with a confident smile. "Tonight, you're my delicious little tart and I own you."

"I see...," his mother responded thoughtfully. "And exactly what does that entail?"

"Right now, it means that your only function is to keep me happy," Kris replied.

"Exactly where is all of this coming from?" his mother asked.

"Just something I've been thinking about," Kris answered evasively.

"Tell me why you've been thinking about it," his mother demanded. Her voice was calm and quiet, and while she didn't sound hostile towards the idea, she made it clear that her son needed to be upfront with her if he wanted her participation.

Kris momentarily looked away. "I guess I've been noticing that you like it when I take charge of you, and I thought it might be fun to more formally recognize that by clearly defining our roles." He looked back at his mother, who was watching his face intently.

"And, is this something you've been watching or reading about on the internet?" she continued to press.

Kris looked a little uncomfortable, but answered, "Yeah, I saw some stuff there and it kinda made me wonder..."

Lena straightened up to a half-sitting position against the headboard of her bed. "First, I probably don't need to tell you that most of what you see is staged and isn't real, even when they try to make it look like it is." Kris nodded. "Second, I think role-playing can be a lot of fun for all of us, so I don't have any problems with what you suggested. Just remember that it's still play and not a change in our real-life relationship."

"I understand," her son acknowledged.

"Okay, now that we have that settled, what do you have in mind for me?" Lena asked with interest.

Kris perked up. "I was thinking that maybe we could have this role-play go on for the whole day," he began.

His mother's face broke into a large smile. "Oh, really? I think that might be a bit fun, too. I do have to work today, though. Don't you?"

"I don't think so. The weather's not looking too good, so my boss told all of us to plan on not coming in. If the weather looks like it won't rain, then he'll call us in for at least part of the day."

"Mmmm, I see." Lena sat up straighter in bed. "You still haven't told me exactly what your idea is, though."

Kris gave an embarrassed grin. "I was sorta thinking about you being my sex slave or something."

"Or something?" his mother asked with upraised eyebrows.

Her son laughed. "Yeah, I really haven't thought much about the details. Maybe we can just wing it and take things as they come."

His mother was clearly intrigued as she thought over his suggestion. "I suppose we could do something like that. What time period are we talking about?"

"How about right now and ending at midnight?" Kris offered.

"Okay, I'm in!" his mother answered surprisingly fast. "Am I supposed to call you anything special?"

Kris thought a moment. "Nah, you can just call me 'Sir'. I don't want to get too weird with titles like 'Master'."

"Yes, Sir," his mother replied, slipping smoothly into her new role.

12