Eyes Everywhere Pt. 08 - Slut Mommy

Story Info
Kris and mother have sex while she is at work.
7.5k words
4.61
22.8k
22
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Mommy for a Day

"I like the sound of that," Kris stated. "I'll just call you Mother in public, but in private, you'll answer to 'Slut Mommy'. Understood?"

If Lena felt degraded by her new term for being addressed, she didn't show it. "Yes, Sir," was all she said in reply to her son's decree.

"The first thing I need you to do, Slut Mommy, is to suck my cock and get me nice and hard again so I can finish fucking you," Kris sternly told his mother.

"Yes, Sir!" she replied with an eager smile. Minutes later, Kris' cock was fully erect and hard as iron from his mother's expert blowjob. He moved off the bed to stand by the side and had his mother lay on her back with her head hanging over the side of the mattress.

"Open wide, Slut!"

Lena opened her mouth as directed and her son promptly shoved his hard dick into it. His action wasn't unexpected, but Lena still gagged briefly as she tried to react to the massive cock being rammed down her throat. Kris relented long enough to help her recover and then started thrusting into his mother's mouth. This was not the first time they had done this particular position and with her head leaning back the way it was, her son's cock had a straight shot from her open lips to the back of her throat. Soon, her mouth and chin were covered with frothy saliva that had nowhere else to go.

After fucking his mother's face for a few minutes, Kris had her get on her hands and knees on the bed, and he moved up behind her. With his hands caressing and kneading the smooth firm cheeks of her ass and spreading them wide apart, Kris commented, "I always thought that my mother had the nicest ass around, and now that I'm able to fuck it, I can't get enough of her." With that, he plunged his cock deep into her wet pussy and started driving it down deep inside her warm, silky smooth cunt.

He fucked her doggy-style for several more minutes, listening to his mother's cries of pleasure as her whole body shook at each impact of his hips slamming into her from behind. Kris pulled out of his mother's swollen cunt and applied some lubricant to her asshole from the large bottle they kept on her nightstand. He applied a generous amount around her tightly closed hole and then started fingered her ass to prepare it for his cock's eventual penetration.

"I love your ass so much. I love playing with it, fucking it, and having my way with it whenever I want. How does it feel to be a Slut Mommy for your son?"

"I love being your Slut Mommy, Sir," Lena grunted as his fingers plunged deep inside her ass.

"Does my Slut Mommy want to feel my cock inside her ass?" Kris teased while he continued reaming her ass with his fingers.

"Oh, yes Sir! Please fill my ass with your big cock!" Lena groaned loudly.

"I'm sure you can beg for my cock better than that," Kris said meanly.

"Please fill your Slut Mommy's ass with your big cock. I'm begging you. I need to feel it filling up my little ass. I'll do anything you want me to do, but please just fuck my ass with your cock, Sir!" Lena pleaded.

Kris was surprised at how realistic her begging sounded and wondered how much of it was pretense and how much was real. "Since you are such a good cocksucker, I'm going to give you your wish," he said approvingly.

Withdrawing his fingers from her slimy opening, he pressed the fat head of his cock into it and watched it slowly disappear inside her ever-widening hole. The entire time, his mother moaned loudly beneath him in what he knew was a prolonged expression of pleasure on her part. His cock smoothly slipped inside and despite the very tight pressure of her asshole around his shaft, he was able to immediately start thrusting into her with long strokes. At times, he even saw the bottom of his glans start to emerge from her ass before he plunged back in.

Bending over her back, Kris reached underneath her to grab her small breasts hanging below her and began squeezing and fondling them hard.

"You like your Slut Mommy's boobies? Are you a tit man, or more of an ass man? Tell your Slut what you like best about her. I've seen you getting hard from watching my little boobies moving around under my gown. I even make my nipples hard sometimes just to see your face when you notice them poking out under my top. I bet you stay up all night thinking about sucking on them. I bet you wish they still had milk so you could drink from them all day, don't you? What are you trying to do now? Milk them?" Lena gave a short, crazy laugh.

Seizing her nipples, he started pulling on them. "That's it! Go ahead and milk your Mommy's itty-bitty titties! Maybe you'll even get something out of the poor little things," Lena taunted. Momentarily losing control, Kris pinched and squeezed his mother's nipples too hard, causing her to cry out in pain. He instantly released them and pulled out of her ass. He moved down beside her and she rolled onto her side to face him.

"Oh God, Mom! I'm so sorry!" Kris said as he stared at her chest. Her breasts were reddened almost all over, and immediately around the areolae, they were a much darker shade of red that bordered on purple. Her nipples were very puffy and a little misshapen from the abuse he had just given them.

His mother's eyes were wet, but she gave him a forced smile. "Don't worry, Kris. I know it was an accident. We were both getting into doing something new and I said some things that encouraged you to be rough with me. At first, it was fun, but...," she looked down at her savaged breasts. "We both just got a little carried away."

"Do you want to stop our role-play for today?" he asked with concern.

"No, my love. I want to be your Slut Mommy for the rest of the day, just like we agreed. But right now, it's getting late and I have to get ready to show three houses to clients today," Lena replied soothingly as she rose from the bed. "I'm sorry. I should have asked first. Sir, is it okay if your Slut Mommy gets ready for her job?"

Kris was still dealing with the emotions from physically abusing his mother just moments earlier. "Of course," he said dully. "Do whatever you need to do right now."

"While I'm showering, does Sir want to pick out the clothes he wants his Slut Mommy to wear outside to work today?" Lena suggested.

"I will, but I'll be in the shower with you, first. I want to kiss and wash you as part of my apology for hurting you like I did," he answered.

"Yes, Sir," was all his mother said. The two of them went into the bathroom and took a quick shower together. Kris took time to be extra loving and caring for his mother and Lena found his concern and care to be touching. As she dried off, the redness on her boobs had faded quite a bit, but there were some dark areas of bruising that showed no sign of going away quickly, especially around her nipples. She also noticed that her nipple and the surrounding areolae were extremely tender to the point where even the slightest touch caused them pain.

When she emerged from the bathroom, her son was already in her closet looking at clothes for her to wear. He ended up selecting a very lightweight white blouse with a dark blue blazer and matching skirt. He also selected a pair of strappy black stiletto heels that he knew would show off her legs in the best way. Handing them to his mother, he said, "Put these on, Slut Mommy."

Lena started towards her dresser to get clean underwear, but Kris stopped her. "Where are you going, Slut?"

Lena turned in confusion. "To get some underwear, Sir."

"If I wanted you to wear underwear, don't you think I would have given you some?" he asked pointedly.

Lena's face blanched. "Sir, I can't go to work without underwear!" she exclaimed.

"Yes you can, and you will," Kris said sternly. Lena thought about arguing some more, but changed her mind and decided to accept her son's decision. It took her less than a minute to button up her blouse and step into her skirt. She tucked in her blouse, zipped up the side of her skirt, and smoothed it down in front of her before slipping on her heels.

Standing up, she looked at herself in the mirror and immediately noticed two things. First, and most obvious was that she wasn't wearing a bra. The dark circles of her areolae stood out clearly against the very thin, white fabric of her blouse, punctuated by the noticeable protrusion of her nipples in the center of each area. As lightweight as the blouse was, Lena still felt a slightly painful tingling from her nipples from the fabric rubbing against them. The second thing she noticed was how sexy she appeared.

The clothes were not new, but for the first time in a very long while, Lena accepted that she looked very sexy when she was dressed nicely for work. She approved of her son's clothing choices for her, and felt a tingle of sexual thrill at the thought of being in public without any underwear. When she put on her blazer, it effectively covered up her otherwise exposed breasts, but even without the noticeable sag in their position, a person didn't have to be very observant to notice that she was not wearing a bra. The weight of the blazer over her breasts also increased the pain from her nipple area, and she hoped that it would quickly fade.

"Do I please you, Sir?" she asked her son expectantly.

"You do, but first..., " Kris stepped close and released the top two buttons on her blouse. That left the topmost fastening at the bottom of her cleavage. "There! That's much better," he proclaimed.

Lena was appalled. "Sir, I can't meet my clients looking like this. I have to maintain a professional image!" she exclaimed.

"You still look very professional, but you also look very sexy and provocative. I bet any male client will be so interested, that he would buy anything you want to sell," Kris stated.

Lena looked back at herself in the mirror and tried moving around to see if anything "popped out". Finding that her boobs more or less stayed in place, she was at least partially mollified. Glancing down at the clock, she exclaimed, "Oh shit! I'm running late!"

Kris stood back and watched his mother move quickly through the bedroom to put on her watch, a simple gold chain necklace with a gold heart pendant, and then shift the things she needed from her "weekend" purse to the one she usually took to work. In her bustle, he couldn't miss the way her unrestrained boobs moved around underneath the blazer and blouse that she was wearing. He found himself unable to remove his eyes from her chest and secretly hoped that one of her tits would pop out and give him a flash of her bare nipple. At the same time, he knew that if something like that did happen, it would only cause his mother more anxiety than she was already experiencing, and he didn't want that to happen.

She applied some very light make-up, rechecked her hair and clothes in the mirror, and then turned to kiss her son goodbye. "Wait a second, Mom," he said. His hands went to her blouse and Lena felt fearful that he was going to open yet another button. Instead, he fastened one more button that closed her blouse up another 2 inches. "I don't want anyone else trying to take you away from me," he told her quietly.

Lena let out a sigh of relief and kissed her son's lip. "Thank you, Sir," she said breathlessly. Then, she turned on her heel and strode quickly out the bedroom door.

Kris gave her 30 minutes and then called her cell phone.

"Yes, Sir?" she answered.

"Tell me when and where you are meeting your first clients. I want to be there to see you in action."

Lena was taken aback by his request. "Uh, are you sure? It will probably be very boring for you," she said weakly.

"This isn't a request and it's not up for discussion," he informed his mother.

Lena gulped and quickly collected herself. She provided him not only the first home showing, but her itinerary for the day just to preclude any additional requests for her work plans. "Very good," Kris told her. "I'll be there 15 minutes before your showing."

For the next hour while Lena was pulling together various documents and reviewing emails at work, she wondered what her son was planning. She had already forgotten about her lack of underwear and it wasn't until a male co-worker did a double-take and tried to look down her blouse as she leaned over her computer that she remembered. She felt her face grow warm, but steeled herself to remain calm and normal.

When she arrived at the first home to open it for the viewing, she saw Kris waiting on the front porch. She almost didn't recognize him because he was wearing a very sharp-looking dark suit with a crisp white shirt and dark paisley-print tie. She couldn't remember the last time she saw him in a suit and tie and that made her even more curious about his intentions.

"Good morning, Mother," he called out using the public title they had agreed upon. "Good morning, Sir. I'm a little surprised to see you here like this." At that moment, another car pulled up and a middle-aged couple got out to greet Lena warmly. When they saw Kris on the porch, they looked at Lena quizzically.

"Jack, Miriam, this is Kris. He will be observing me today," she explained, without mentioning that Kris was her son.

"So nice to meet you," Kris said as he descended the steps and offered his hand to the couple. The couple relaxed and completed the introductions before Lena took charge and led everyone inside the modest, two-story home. Kris remained a discreet distance behind the others to minimize any interference with his mother's work. As she guided the couple through the house, they soon forgot that Kris was around. However, Kris was certain that his mother's appearance had a lot to do with that.

Early in the showing, Jack noticed that Lena was bra-less and he kept trying to catch a discreet glimpse of Lena's bare breasts. Kris watched with amusement as the older man moved around and did whatever he could to have Lena lean over in front of him. His wife was also very much aware of Lena's appearance and her husband's interest in the attractive real estate agent. Kris thought he detected something in the wife and decided to intervene.

"Lena, could I see you privately for a moment?" he asked as he stepped into the group. His mother looked at him in surprise.

"Can this wait?" she asked with a hint of irritation

"I wish it could, but something's come up that I really need to talk to you about." He held out his cell phone as if he was referring to a message he received on it. "Jack, Miriam, please excuse us for a few minutes," he said apologetically.

As his mother separated herself from the couple, he took her to a guest room on the opposite side of the house.

"What is going on?" his mother hissed.

"I think you need to remember your place, Mother," Kris told her icily. He quietly closed the door behind them.

Lena's irritation was obvious and the thought that her son was playing games that interfered with her job kept her anger bubbling just below the surface. However, she took a breath and responded, "Yes, Sir." However, the anger she felt spilled out into her tone.

"I need to give you a proper reminder of who you are today," Kris told his mother firmly. "Remove your jacket and open your blouse," he demanded.

"What? No!" his mother said in alarm.

"You can either do it yourself, or I'll do it for you, and things may get ripped in the process," he warned. The mother and son locked eyes for what seemed like minutes with neither one giving in. Finally, Kris moved in to yank off her blazer. Seeing that he was serious about his threat, Lena stepped back.

"No, I'll do it myself," she said with a glance at the door to confirm it was closed. Kris stepped back to watch his mother slowly comply with his instructions. When she was done, he opened her blouse wide to put her small tits on full display. He gently caressed one of the bruised and sore nipples while his mother seethed.

"Mother, the reason I brought you back here wasn't to cause you any problems. It was to prevent a problem from occurring," Kris told her in a calm, quiet voice. His fingers continued to graze over her breasts and he saw her nipples hardening.

"What do you mean?" his mother asked suspiciously.

"What I mean is...," Kris began. He leaned down to lightly kiss each of his mother's nipples. "That Miriam was becoming disturbed over her husband's excessive interest in you, including him trying to get a better view of your beautiful tits. If you had stayed much longer, I suspect that she would have pulled the plug and dragged his ass out with no intention of ever talking to you again," he completed as he straightened back up.

"Now, the other problem is that you have been disrespectful to me and questioning my directions. You need to be punished, but this is new for both of us and I've already physically hurt you much more than I would ever want. So for now, I'm giving you just a token punishment." Without waiting, Kris gave each of his mother's bare tits three light slaps, taking care to stay away from her visible injuries. He felt a touch of arousal at the sight of his mother's breasts swinging briefly after each slap. He had to admire how firm and dense her tits felt, despite their slight sag. Lena didn't react, which told him that he had not struck her too hard.

"Now, before we go back out, you have to suck my cock until you get it hard. Only then will you be able to close your blouse and put your jacket back on."

Lena started to say something, but caught herself. As anxious as she was to get back to her clients, she also felt a thrill of doing something forbidden just a couple rooms away from them. She looked at her son in a new way as she noted how he was taking charge and being firm with her. Slowly, she dropped to her knees, unzipped his slacks, and hauled his already heavy penis out. Her mouth hungrily moved over it and in less than two minutes, she had him hard. Kris didn't make her continue, but told her to stand up and make herself presentable for her clients. When she closed her blouse, he told her to close up one more button, which was even with the top of her boobs. She silently thanked him and quickly pulled her blazer back on and smoothed out her clothing.

"Am I presentable, Sir?" she asked demurely.Kris smiled back at his mother appreciatively.

"You look incredible, as always," he told her. "Now, get out there and close the deal!"

When they returned to the kitchen where Jack and Miriam were waiting and looking impatient.

"I'm so very sorry for the interruption," Kris apologized. "If the matter could have waited, I would have kept quiet, but I'll leave you in Lena's very capable hands and wish you well. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with this house." Turning away, he strode out of the kitchen and seconds later, they heard the front door open, and then close.

Turning back to the couple, Lena said in a cheery voice, "Shall we continue?" It wasn't lost on Jack and Miriam that Lena's blouse was buttoned higher than before and with that, went most of the hope that Jack had for a glimpse of her breasts. Once he stopped ogling Lena, Miriam relaxed and began to listen more intently to their real estate agent.

An hour later, Lena pulled up to her second house showing and wasn't surprised to see Kris waiting for her again. "Hello again, Mother," he called out as she exited her car.

"Hello, Sir," she responded. She hurried up the walkway to open the door and headed inside to double-check the condition of the house. The owners were gone for the afternoon while their house was being shown, and even though it seemed ready, Lena learned a long time ago to arrive early and review things for herself. She needed to ensure that every room in the house was ready to show and that none of the doors were hiding any surprises.

As she moved purposefully through the house with Kris following her, Lena's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and answered it. A minute later, she turned to Kris and said, "The couple coming to see the house are delayed and won't be here for another thirty-minutes. I may need to reschedule my next appointment if it looks like I'm going to be stuck here longer than expected."