Eyes Everywhere Pt. 08 - Slut Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris nodded his understanding. As they finished the walk-through, Lena returned to the kitchen and pulled out some information sheets to set on the counter for the clients to review and keep. With everything set up the way she wanted, Lena stepped back and let out a deep breath as she glanced around the room.

"Mother, since your clients are delayed, I'm feeling a little bored and need you to service me again," he told her.

Lena looked at him in surprise. "W-what?"

Kris grinned at her. "You heard me, Mother, or more appropriately, my delicious Slut Mommy. I've got some needs that you need to service. You can start with sucking my cock to get it nice and hard again."

Lena stared at her son in disbelief. "What if someone shows up while we...?"

"You need to stop questioning me and do as I say, or I will have to really punish you, and neither one of us would like that," Kris interrupted. "Now, down on your knees and do as I said"

Lena's mouth stayed open for a second as she processed what her son told her. She couldn't really argue with what he said; this was something she agreed to do with him for the full day and she needed to follow through on her promise. She smoothly knelt down before him and pulled his flaccid penis out again. as she began sucking his cock, he spoke up again. "You also need to open your blouse completely so I can have a clear view of your nice tits."

Lena's pause was almost imperceptible before her free hand moved up to unbutton her blouse. It was a little awkward, but she managed to complete the task without too much difficulty. In the back of her mind, she was already thinking of how she would get her payback when Kris became hers for the day. Kris looked down on his Mom sucking his cock with her bare tits hanging out and he suddenly felt very aroused. He was almost completely hard when he had her stand back up.

As soon as she stood up, Kris picked her up with hardly any effort and sat her on the granite counter of the kitchen island. He slid her close to the edge and hitched her skirt up as far as he could to see her bare pussy. Lena's hands started to push her skirt back down, but her son stopped her as he spread her legs apart.. "Sit still and be quiet" he ordered. Without waiting for her reaction, his head disappeared between her thighs and she felt his tongue searching through her pussy lips.

When his tongue touched her clit for the first time, she let out an involuntary whimper and then opened herself wider. Kris savored his mother's cunt for a few minutes and then abruptly stood back up. "Get down, now," he directed as he helped his mother down from the cool hard surface.

"Bend over and spread your legs, Slut," he ordered. He firmly but gently turned her around to face the island and had her lean over it. Her skirt had fallen back down, so he pulled it up over her waist to fully expose her ass and had her spread her legs wide apart. The coolness of the smooth granite surface felt good against Lena's tender boobs as she rested over the countertop and wondered what her son was planning next. She got her answer when she heard his pants being pulled down and seconds later, his cock pressed up inside her pussy.

As wet as she was from his tonguing, her pussy juice was still inadequate to allow his huge cock to enter her smoothly. Kris expected that and took his time. Less than a minute later, he was banging her from behind and she was struggling to keep herself from moving over the stone surface and further hurting her boobs. Kris fucked her hard from behind for about five minutes and then pulled out.

He turned her back around to face him and then hoisted her up over his stiff dick. 'Wrap your legs around me," he told her. Lena compiled immediately. He braced her ass up against the countertop to free up one of his hands which he used to guide his cock back inside his mother's cunt. Once she was impaled again, his hands shifted to firmly grab her ass and then he picked her up again. Turning carefully, he managed to shuffle over to a nearby wall and press Lena's back onto it for additional support before vigorously thrusting up into her wet pussy.

Lena couldn't believe what they were doing in someone else's home and with business clients expected to arrive at any minute. Her son seemed to be a different person; much more aggressive, daring, and sensual. She had to admit that she did find the entire experience to be much more exciting than if they had done it within the privacy of their own home. Her clit wasn't being stimulated as much as usual, but she felt the opening sensation or an eventual orgasm building inside her.

She was so focused on building her own excitement that she was completely surprised when Kris jammed his dick up into her hard and kept it there. She belatedly realized that he was cumming and filling her pussy with his cream. "Kris never cums that early!" she thought. As soon as his eruption was over, Kris relaxed and gently let his mother down to stand on her own. He had her suck and lick his dick clean before pulling up his pants again.

"Go ahead and get yourself ready for your clients," he told her as he fastened his trousers and belt. Lena was disappointed that she wasn't allowed to climax, but quickly buttoned her blouse back the way her son had it. She then hurriedly smoothed down her clothes, fixed her hair and checked her make-up for smudges or places needing repair. She was just putting away her compact when the doorbell rang.

"Oh shit!" she said under her breath. She looked over at her son who stood by watching her with interest. He looked perfectly put together. Nobody could ever have guessed that minutes before, he had been having wild sex with his mother. "Do I look okay?" she asked with concern.

"You look perfect, Mom."

She hurried to the front door to let in the new couple and once more, Kris stayed in the background and watched. This couple was completely different from the couple at the previous house. Where Frank and Miriam, were in their fifties, a bit stodgy, frugal, and nit-picked every detail, the second couple were in their early thirties, exuberant, and full of questions. They were also shopping for their very first house to buy, and worried about every little thing that didn't match their preconceived dream home. This was the first time Kris had ever seen his mother working with her clients "in the field", and he gained a new respect for her confidence, quick-thinking, and ability to talk and relate to clients who came from all walks of life.

He left her with the young husband and wife after fifteen minutes, confident that his mother was going to rack up at least two more sales by the end of the day. As he passed through the kitchen on the way to the front door, Kris caught the distinct scent of his mother's sex in the air and smiled as he wondered what the young couple must have thought when they first arrived, for it was impossible to miss.

Fortunately, Lena didn't have to reschedule her third showing and when she pulled up to the house, she found herself disappointed that Kris wasn't already there waiting for her. During her entire showing, she kept glancing towards the front of the house wondering when her son was going to arrive, and when he never did, she felt very let down. She made a quick stop by her business office before heading home, where she found her son and daughter waiting for her.

Lena immediately noticed the look in Karla's face and knew that Kris had told her about their role-playing "arrangement" for the day.

"So, Mom, I hear you've had an interesting day at work," Karla said with a shit-eating grin. Kris was sitting on the couch next to his sister, also smiling ear-to-ear. He had changed out of his suit and was back to wearing a pair of loose gym shorts and a t-shirt. Karla must have recently returned from a run with her girlfriends. The three women had decided to start an exercise program together and it included running two to four miles, three times a week. Karla was wearing a thin sports bra and a pair of very short, snug-fitting running shorts that also did an excellent job of showing off her long, lithe, tanned legs and the nice round shape of her ass.

Lena dropped her purse and laptop computer bag to the floor, kicked off her heels, and eased out of her jacket to join her children in the living room. "Yes, it's been quite a day," she agreed wearily. She started to plop down on the sofa when Kris interrupted.

"Slut Mommy! You need to open a bottle of wine and bring out two glasses for us."

Lena froze halfway into a sitting position and stared back at her son. Fighting the urge to make a retort, she slowly straightened back up. "Yes, Sir. Is there any particular wine you would like?"

"Some pinot noir would be good, don't you think, Sis?" he asked Karla. Karla grinned back at her brother and glanced up at their mother.

"Sounds good to me," she answered. The brother and sister watched their mother slowly head back to the kitchen. as she was leaving, Lena overheard Karla whispering, "I can't believe she's actually going along with that." Lena smiled to herself. She was already plotting her revenge and it looked like it would include Karla, as well. She returned with an open bottle of red wine and two stemware glasses.

"Pour us some wine and then I want you to remove your skirt to sit with me," Kris directed. Lena set the two glasses down, filled them halfway with wine and then stood up to unzip and shimmy out of her skirt. When Karla saw that her mother wasn't wearing any panties, her eyes grew wide. Lena neatly folded her skirt and laid it over the back of the chair where she had placed her blazed just a few minutes earlier.

"Show Karla what a nice pair of tits you have, Mommy," Kris said pleasantly. Lena took her time unbuttoning her blouse and watched her children's eyes following her every move. She began to enjoy the way she was able to capture and control their attention. In addition, she definitely loved the feeling of being desired, and they both definitely wanted to have her.

She started to remove her blouse, but Kris stopped her. "Leave it on, but just unbuttoned." Her hands went down to her side and she moved to join her son and daughter on the couch. "Just a moment, Mommy," Kris told her. "We need to prepare your seat first." He pulled off his shorts to reveal his thick, semi-erect cock. "You know what to do," he grinned.

Indeed, she did. Lena knelt down and took her son's thick meat between her lips and proceeded to give him the longest, most teasing blowjob he ever endured. As her head moved up and down over his shaft, she was also very much aware of Karla watching her closely. That was nothing new, either. She and Karla had talked about voyeurism several times and she knew that it was something her daughter really enjoyed. As far as she was concerned, it was a win-win, because Lena enjoyed being watched and even overacted for her audience just to increase their thrill.

However, Kris had other ideas and wasn't about to let his Slut Mommy dictate his actions. When he felt he was hard enough, he had her stop and sit down over his erect shaft in a Reverse Cowgirl position. Lena took his fat pole and guided it into her waiting pussy. She had been waiting for this since earlier in the afternoon when Kris came before she did when he was fucking her. Her pussy was still a little dry and tight, so she had to take her time getting him inside her, but when she was finally able to settle all the way down on his lap, she let out a huge sigh of relief.

"You know Mommy, that your little Slut Daughter likes to get off on watching other people having sex," Kris commented as Lena rocked slowly over his hard cock. Lena smiled and looked over at Karla who had moved off the couch to take a better position in front of the couple to watch them fuck. Karla's hand was already underneath her shorts and it was easy to see her fingering her own pussy.

"Yes, Sir. I do know that. Do you like her watching you fuck your Slut Mommy?" Lena asked shamelessly.

"Mmmm, yes I do. I enjoy anyone watching me fuck my Slut Mommy." His hands were up under her open blouse and gently caressed her breasts. He cupped each one and held them up slightly. "Come here, Sis. Want to taste your Slut Mommy's nice little titties?" Lena's breasts still had angry red and dark purple bruising from where Kris had injured them earlier that morning, and he had told his sister about the incident before their mother returned home.

Without a word, Karla moved in quickly. She took care not to cause her mother any further pain and kissed and suckled her mother's breasts cautiously. Kris had a limited view of his sister on their mother's chest, but he was paying more attention to the way his mother was riding his hard cock. He happened to notice Lena rubbing her clit with one hand and he pulled her hand away from her wet slit.

"I don't recall telling you that you could pleasure yourself," he chided. "However, I think I have a better idea. Sis, why don't you enjoy my Slut Mommy's tasty little cunt now?"

Karla gave both her brother and their mother a brief smile before she moved down between their spread knees and used her fingers to open the folds of flesh surrounding her mother's clit to expose it fully. Her mouth enveloped the hard little bud and she proceeded to excite her mother even more. Lena was soon writhing over her son's cock while her daughter teased and tormented her clit beyond belief.

With almost no warning, Lena's body arched up and her hips began rapidly humping the cock in her pussy and her daughter's face while juices flowed steadily from deep inside her womanhood. "Oh God Oh God!" she cried out over and over again as her daughter refused to let up and continued to suck, lick, and even gently bite her poor clit. Only Kris' hands latched firmly over her breasts, kept Lena from rising completely off of his lap.

Kris let his sister continue for several more seconds until he could tell that his mother's pleasure was beginning to turn into painful irritation. "That's enough, Sis. Don't wear her out before I'm done with her," he cautioned. Karla reluctantly left her mother's cock-filled cunt and moved back to the chair across from her mother and brother.

Moments after sitting down, she removed her running shorts which were already wet with her own pussy juice and were too snug for her to comfortably play with herself. She also removed her sports bra so that she was completely naked and Kris felt a sudden desire to suck his sister's tiny little tits. She wasn't completely flat-chested, but he guessed that her tits didn't rise out more than a half-inch above the rest of her chest. For some reason, her very small tits had become very alluring and arousing to him. He still loved his mother's breasts, but they provoked a different feeling of excitement.

Kris reached down under his mother's knees and pulled them back until they nearly touched her chest. He kept them pulled wide apart and watched his sister's reaction. Seeing her mother's cunt on full display as she bounced up and down over her brother's thick, meaty cock was incredibly exhilarating to Karla and her fingers frantically rubbed over her clit as she worked hard to reach orgasm. She felt it beginning when Kris interrupted her thoughts.

"Hey Sis! Can you get some lubricant and bring it here? I'm really feeling the need to fuck Mommy's ass, but I can't do it dry. Maybe you can find some toys that you would enjoy using while you watch?"

Karla paused and was about ready to tell him, "No", but then she had a quick vision of his cock disappearing into their mother's ass from the position they were already in and changed her mind. "Okay" she said as she hurried back to her mother's bedroom to raid the "toybox". When she returned a minute later, she had the large pump bottle of lubricant as well as a handful of different devices. One was a very large pink vibrator with a "rabbit" for her clit. Another was a a long, fat dildo with a suction cup on the bottom, and the third item was a long set of anal beads.

"Do you want to do the honors?" Kris asked with a nod towards the lubricant. It took Karla a moment to understand his question, but then she pumped out a large amount of lube into her hand and came over to apply it all around and inside her mother's asshole. The only thing that made it difficult was her brother's giant dick being in the way, so she removed it from her mother's cunt until her mother's back hole was sufficiently lubricated. When she was done, Kris asked his sister to press the head of his cock into their mother's tight ass and help it move inside her.

A few weeks before, he never would have been able to penetrate his mother's ass without spending several minutes reaming it with his fingers or a dildo to widen the opening. However, a regular program of ass-training using their various toys along with a steady diet of Kris' cock had her ass ready to take him with little to no preparation. He knew it was discomforting to his mother when they didn't prime her ass first with their fingers, butt-plugs, or dildos, but he didn't care at the moment. He just wanted to feel her tight ass around his cock and he knew she wanted it, too.

Karla held his stiff. dick to her mother's ass and started pressing it in. Her brother's cock was wet and slippery from their mother's pussy juice, and coupled with the lubricant still on her fingers, she found it difficult to hold on to his dick without slipping. Fortunately, Kris helped by lowering their mother down slowly enough to give Lena's sphincter time to expand and adjust to the large intrusion. Karla had seen her brother fuck their mother in every hole several times, but this was the first time that she had become actively involved with the process.

Watching the fat mushroom head of his cock slowly disappear into their mother's tight, pink pucker made Karla imagine that it was her own ass being violated. Karla still had a vivid recollection of her mother training her ass for its eventual plundering by Kris; remembering the feeling of a large anal dildo forcing her ass to open wide sent shivers of excitement through her body. For the first time, she started feeling impatient to lose her anal cherry to her brother.

It took over a minute to get Kris fully inserted and then a couple minutes more before he was able to slide easily in and out of their mother's ass. Karla didn't wait, but dropped her head down to eat her mother's dripping wet pussy. By then, Lena was crying out loudly in ecstasy from the combination of having her butt reamed by her son's cock, her pussy being eaten by her daughter, and her son's hands caressing and fondling her tender breasts.

Karla resumed rubbing her clit furiously and pussy and was the first to climax. Lena was the next to cum and Karla eagerly lapped and sucked up every drop of her mother's pussy juice. While Lena was in the throes of her orgasm, Kris turned her head towards his and his mouth descended on hers in a passionate, hungry kiss that only heightened her exaltation. When her climax finally finished, Kris felt his mother's body collapse over him in complete exhaustion. He thrust up into her a few more times before moving her off of his lap and letting his throbbing cock fall out of her ass.

Lena dropped gratefully to the couch to rest and recover. Meanwhile, Kris got up and stood over her stroking his rigid pole. "Hey Sis! Where should I cum on our Slut Mommy?" he called over to Karla.

Karla remained seated with her legs spread wide over the arms of the chair where she had been mastubating. "I think you should cum in her mouth. You know she likes it and she is a very good Slut," she replied.

Lena smiled up at her son and opened her mouth expectantly. Kris considered putting his dick back in her mouth and while she might not have objected, he felt uncomfortable doing that after just fucking her ass. Instead, he moved closer and continued jerking off until he felt his balls ready to burst. Aiming towards his mother's open lips, he let loose with a long white rope of cum that landed in her mouth and trailed down her chin and throat. Two more much shorter eruptions pulsed out of his cock, but fell short and landed more on her chin and upper chest.