Eyes Everywhere Pt. 08 - Slut Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena licked the cum around her mouth and then used her fingers to scoop up the drippings elsewhere on her body. Kris scraped up the bits that she missed and fed them to her and received a thankful smile from his sated mother. When she was finished dining on her son's spermy cream, Kris joined his mother on the couch and Karla joined them.

"I don't know about you, Mom, but I'm getting worn out and we still have almost 6 hours until midnight. I think that the only thing I want you to do for the rest of this evening for me is fix dinner and then we'll all three go to bed together," Kris said.

Lena gave him a look that said, "you've got to be kidding?" as she answered, "You want me to fix dinner now?"

Kris laughed. "No, not now. Maybe in an hour or so. And one more thing. You have to remain naked for the rest of the evening."

Lena smiled. "Yes, Sir!"