Eyes Everywhere Pt. 09

Story Info
Karla and her girlfriend have threesome with Kris.
3.3k words
4.7
11.2k
8
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprise Threesome

Kris and Melissa had been dating for nearly three months with Karla's heartfelt blessing, however, they were not really exclusive. Kris continued to enjoy sex with his mother and sister almost every day, while Melissa also continued her trysts with Jenna and Karla. At first, Melissa felt a little strange having sex with her new boyfriend's sister. One afternoon as she relaxed with Karla after a full hour of very exciting and intense sex, Melissa broached the topic and told Karla of her conflicted feelings.

"I mean, what would your brother think if he knew we were having sex together while I was dating him. Or even if he found out that Jenna and I were hooking up together?" Melissa asked with concern.

"He wouldn't care," Karla said flatly. "In fact, he'd probably want to join in!"

Melissa stared at her friend in disbelief. "How can you say that? I mean, I know all guys fantasize about having sex with two women at the same time, but do you really think Kris would want to do something like that?"

"I know he would, and I would be fine with that, too," Karla replied smoothly. She rolled over on top of her friend who was laying on her back. As she continued to talk, she took Melissa's unresisting arms, brought them up over her friend's head, and pinned them down with the wrists crossed to assume a dominant position. Karla always found Melissa easy to manage in bed, and truth be told, Melissa preferred to be completely controlled. "You know, I could probably arrange that, if you wanted me to," Karla whispered in a sultry voice as she leaned down next to Melissa's head and licked her friend's ear. Melissa writhed underneath Karla, trying ineffectually to get away.

"What do you mean? You'd talk him and Jenna into getting together with me for a threesome?" Melissa asked. Her voice betrayed the excitement that she was feeling at the thought she had just suggested.

"Either that, or I might join the two of you," Karla said in a conspiratorial tone. She moved down to nibble Melissa's large breast and bite down a little hard on the tender nipple just to emphasize her controlling position over the supine woman.

"What?" Melissa cried out in startlement."You can't have sex with your brother! Are you crazy?" Her struggles became more forceful, but despite being lighter than her friend, Karla was surprisingly strong and maintained control.

"Melissa," she said sternly. "Be still and stop resisting me. You'll only get yourself hurt in the process and neither one of us would like that." Melissa's struggles ceased while her ample chest heaved a couple more times. Her eyes remained fixed on Karla's and showed signs of something a little like fear.

"Good," Karla said approvingly. Her hands still remained locked over Melissa's wrists to keep them pinned down. "Now, I don't have any problem with having sex with my brother. I've actually researched the topic quite extensively," she lied smoothly. "There's no law against it in this state and it only becomes an issue if in-breeding occurs over several generations. That would never happen because I'm not getting pregnant by him or anyone else, for that matter."

Melissa's eyes searched her friend's face for signs that she might be joking, but Karla appeared to be completely serious. "You don't believe that he would ever do that with you, do you?" she asked nervously.

Karla relaxed and lifted some of her weight off of Melissa. "He might if he didn't know that the other woman was me," she mused with a wicked smile.

"What do you mean?" Melissa asked. The tone in her voice had subtly changed and Karla knew that despite her protestations, Melissa was becoming more intrigued and interested in the possibility they were discussing actually coming to fruition.

"I bet you could work your charms on him and convince my brother to engage in a little light bondage play. After tying him down to the bed, you could put a blindfold on him and then while you were teasing him, I could quietly sneak in and join you. As soon as he realizes there are two of us, you can just tell him that you invited a good friend of yours who has always wanted to do something like that." Karla spun her scenario with complete credibility and confidence

"That would never work," Melissa said without conviction

"Of course it would," Karla said. "He's a guy and they're stupid when sex is involved." Karla released Melissa's hands and sat up over her friend's waist. "Now, enough talk about my brother. My pussy is aching to feel your tongue again."

§§§

Three days later, Karla told Melissa that it was time to enact their plan. Melissa started to balk again, but Karla quickly and firmly quashed her friend's objections. "Melissa, that's enough. When are you ever going to learn that I can make you do anything I want in bed? I've already picked up some velcro cuffs that can be strapped to his bed frame and I snuck into his room yesterday to get them adjusted to just the right lengths to restrain his arms and legs. I also have a nice blindfold that you can use. Just remember, if he starts to object, get angry and promise him that he'll never have sex with you again unless he complies. He's such a dick, he'll cave," Karla said with confidence. The fact was that Karla had already shared her plans with Kris two days earlier and he was fully onboard with playing his role.

That afternoon, Melissa and Kris wound up in his bedroom. Kris told Melissa that his mother was away at work and that his sister was out doing something with another one of her friends. Meslissa went along with his statements, but knew that Karla was hiding somewhere in the house, waiting to quietly join in the fun. What neither of them knew was that Lena was also home and at that moment, she and Karla were in the master bedroom watching Kris and Melissa on the hidden webcam using the large screen TV to view the streaming video from Lena's laptop. The two women upstairs enjoyed masturbating and playing with each other while watching the naked couple downstairs engage in their own sex play.

After some initial foreplay to get each other suitably worked up, Melissa brought up the idea of some light bondage play. Karla and her mother did not have any audio from the webcam, but Kris told them later that Melissa was masterful at portraying the idea as something that she had just come up with and downplaying any concerns Kris might have had about his own safety. He offered only token resistance to the idea of being bound and blindfolded in his bed, negating the need for Melissa to use the threat that Karla suggested. A few minutes later, he was secured to the bed posts in a spread-eagle position and blindfolded while Melissa teased his growing cock with her mouth. The bedroom door had been left slightly ajar, and every few seconds, her eyes glanced over to see if Karla was there yet.

Kris' cock was soon standing up tall in front of her and Melissa started to get concerned. She suddenly felt squeamish about getting fucked by Kris with someone else watching, especially his sister. Kris was already getting anxious for her to do something else with him when Karla appeared at the door. She was completely naked and moved silently across the room with her finger up to her lips. She looked down at her brother as if seeing his massive hard-on for the first time and her eyes went wide. "Wow!" she mouthed to her friend. She signalled Melissa to mount Kris and when her friend refused to move, she reached out and flicked Melissa's large, tender nipple.

"Ow!" Melissa almost said aloud and her hand quickly covered her nipple to ease the sudden pain. Karla gave her a more forceful signal to get on the bed and Melissa climbed up over Kris in resignation. She guided his thick cock inside her pussy and quickly forgot about Karla.

The first time they nhad sex and Kris entered her, Melissa couldn't believe how big he was and how good he felt even when he was only about halfway in. Every time they had fucked since then, she always looked forward to that initial rush of pleasure that went through her body as his cock initially filled her.

Soon, Melissa was riding his stiff dick like a pro and Karla watched with her own desire building rapidly. She rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy for a couple of minutes while Melissa ground herself down over Kris' meat pole and rubbed her own clit over the base of his shaft. When her fingers were covered in fresh pussy juice, Karla put them on Melissa's lips and her friend hungrily licked them without missing a beat. Next, Karla leaned over and sucked her friend's large, bouncing boobs. The whole time, Kris was moaning loudly under Melissa and urging her to ride harder and faster.

Karla motioned to Melissa to dismount so that she could take Melissa's spot over Kris. "No, don't stop!" Kris groaned in disappointment when his cock fell out of Melissa's cunt.

"Don't worry, baby," Melissa said as she slipped off the bed. I just need to get something else for you."

Karla waited perhaps 30 seconds before climbing up on her brother's bed and mounting his throbbing, wet cock.

"Oh God, yes!" he cried out when she guided it up inside her own cunt. She took his entire length and then rubbed her sensitive clit over his coarse pubic hair. The whole time, Kris kept up his commentary on how tight and good her cunt felt over his cock and how he wanted to fill her pussy up with his cum.

Melissa stood by dumbly for a minute watching before Karla signalled her to get on on the bed and sit over Kris' face. That was Melissa's greatest moment of panic; when Kris would know that there was another woman in the bed with them. She looked at Karla once again for strength and then steeled herself for her boyfriend's unknown and potentially bad reaction to the surprise.

Kris delayed his response until he felt Melissa's thighs around his head and her dripping pussy pressing down over his face. "What the fuck?" he called out in a voice muffled by his girlfriend's pussy.

Melissa called down in a voice that she hoped sounded cheerful and confident, "Oh baby, I thought I would invite a friend of mine to join us today. She's heard me talk about how big you are and how good you are in bed; she just wanted to find out for herself, but is too shy to let you see who she really is. I hope that's okay, baby."

Kris stopped moving around and was quiet for a few seconds. "You brought one of your friends? Is it someone I know? Why doesn't she want me to see her?"

Melissa looked up nervously at Karla who was still rocking in a strong rhythm over her brother's hard cock. Karla looked unconcerned and made a dismissive wave with one hand.

"Uh, I don't think you know her, but she's really shy and doesn't want you telling your friends about how kinky she can be," Melissa offered.

"What does she look like?" Kris asked in-between licking his girlfriend's hard clit.

"Ahhhh!" Melissa cried out. Karla had just leaned down and started sucking one of her tits hard and at the same time that Kris sucked her clit between his lips and held it there to tease with his tongue. "Ahhhhh! Oh God!" Melissa moaned in ecstasy when Karla bit down on one nipple.

Karla rode her brother's cock, but seemed more interested in devouring her girlfriend's 38DD tits. For the unteenth time, Karla wondered why some girls ended up with huge tits while she only needed a bra to cover her nipples in public. The first time Karla saw and felt Melissa's boobs, she was convinced that they had been surgically enhanced, but found out quickly enough that they were all natural. She had to laugh when Melissa expressed jealousy over Karla's small boobs.

"You don't know how painful these things can be, especially with bra straps digging into your shoulders all day. I almost gave up running and playing soccer because they bounced all over the place. Now, I have to wear two very tight sports bras to hold them more or less still," Melissa complained. "And on top of that, every guy stares at my boobs when they meet me. Your brother is the only guy who actually looked at my eyes instead of my chest. I think that's one of the reasons I liked him right away."

Regardless of Melissa's complaints about the size of her boobs, she definitely enjoyed having them sucked and teased hard. Karla knew that and was doing everything she could to stimulate her girlfriend. Meanwhile, Kris was working hard to get her to climax from below, but having difficulty holding his head up between Melissa's voluptuous hips to keep his mouth over her cunt because she was moving so much. Eventually, Melissa realized that in Kris' bound condition, she needed to be more cooperative if she wanted to be fully pleased. By reducing her interactions with Karla, Melissa was able to refocus her movements so that she could rub her cunt over Kris' face and stimulate her clit. It took longer than expected, but when Melissa finally did cum, she was very vocal and loud about it.

Kris savored his girlfriend's warm pussy juice as he licked up every bit that he could reach. Upstairs, Lena feverishly rubbed her pussy and clit as she watched her son and daughter with their friend, and a couple minutes later, she also climaxed. As her orgasm subsided, Lena continued to watch the action in the downstairs bedroom and felt herself wishing that she could join in the fun.

Karla waited for her friend's orgasm to subside and then pulled Melissa down to eat her pussy while Kris' cock still filled it. When Melissa bent way over to comply with Karla's desire, Kris was left to imagine what the view would be like without a blindfold with his girlfriend's wide open ass just inches away from his covered eyes. Unable to resist the temptation, he reached up as much as he could to lick around the outside of her anus, which caused Melissa to try and straighten up. However, Karla held Melissa's head down firmly in place to keep eating her cock-filled pussy.

"No, no!" Melissa cried out in muffled distress. "What are you doing back there?"

"Just exploring a bit," Kris replied. The smile on his face was clearly evident in the sound of his voice. "By the way, you never told me what your friend looks like. She seems smaller than you and has a nice tight pussy. Tell me about her."

"I - can't - right - now," Melissa managed to say as Karla continued to pull her friend's head into her wet pussy. Kris continued to plead and cajole to get Melissa to tell him something, but she managed to remain obstinately vague in her answers. Finally, Karla moved back between her brother's splayed legs and let his stiff dick pop out of her gaping pussy. She released her hold on Melissa's head and when the shorter girl sat up, Karla whispered something to her that Kris couldn't make out.

"What are you two talking about?" Kris called up from underneath Melissa.

Melissa looked back at Karla to confirm her friend's instructions and then replied, "I'll answer three specific questions about her appearance, and that's all."

"Only three?" Kris whined. Secretly, he was still having a great time, but played along with his sister's game.

"Only three."

"Hmmm, how big are her boobs?" Kris asked.

Melissa looked at Karla who just smiled back and started caressing her own chest. "Not too big, but they're nice and perky."

"Perky, huh?" Kris mused. "I like perky tits, but I like your tits even better. What color hair does she have?

"She's a natural blond," Melissa answered curtly.

"Blondes are nice," Kris acknowledged. "Hmmm, one more question left." He remained quiet for a few seconds. "Do I know her?"

Melissa's eyes became alarmed as she looked at Karla. Karla shrugged and nodded her head.

"Uh, I think you probably do," Melissa answered. Karla smiled and slowly moved off the bed. She waved for Melissa to join her and the two naked women stepped out into the hall just as Kris started calling out for them.

"That was pretty fun, don't you think?" Karla whispered.

"Yeah, I guess, but what if he finds out it was you in there with us?" Melissa hissed.

"Who cares? Anyway, I'm going to leave you two love birds alone. Thanks for letting me join in the action. He really does have a big cock!" Karla grinned. She quickly turned and padded away silently, leaving her girlfriend standing alone in the hall in disbelief. After a few seconds, Melissa turned around and went back into Kris' room to resume their fun.

Upstairs, Karla found her mother fucking her pussy with the largest vibrator that she had, while on the TV screen, Melissa had released Kris from his restraints. Soon she was on her hands and knees getting vigorously fucked from behind while Karla and her mother enjoyed a relaxing sixty-nine with each other.

§§§

After wearing Melissa out and filling both her pussy and her mouth with his warm cream, Kris took her back home and they said a prolonged goodnight. Kris commented that he enjoyed her little trick of surprising him with a second woman to join their afternoon romp.

"You really surprised me," he said approvingly. Of course, he knew that it was really his sister's idea, but gave his girlfriend all the credit. "Maybe we can try it again sometime, only without the blindfold?" he queried.

"I don't think that would be a good idea," Melissa answered solemnly. "I think that it's best that we keep her identity a secret."

Kris didn't argue the point and he gave Melissa a warm, loving kiss. "Thank you for everything, sweetie."

She smiled and actually blushed a little. "Aww, thank you."

Melissa had no idea what else to say, but was completely relieved that the whole event went more or less as planned and everyone seemed happy. She had to admit that she easily preferred a good man over a woman as a sexual partner, and a threesome involving her, Kris, and another woman was better than one with just her, Jenna, and Karla. She just wished that they could do it without having to keep him in the dark about the identity of the second woman.

When Kris returned home, he found his mother and sister ensconced under a blanket on the living room sofa with a bottle of wine. "How is Melissa doing?" Karla asked with genuine interest.

"She's doing well and I can tell that despite anything she might have said earlier, she really did enjoy this afternoon with you joining us. I could definitely sense the difference in her attitude and behavior after you left and she was a lot less restrained than usual.

Karla beamed. "Just what I wanted to hear. I always knew that she had a lot of pent-up sexual desires that she was afraid to try."

"You two have room for one more under there?" he asked as he started undressing.