Mom's Motivation

Story Info
Mom does whatever it takes to motivate her lazy son.
12.5k words
4.38
199.8k
399
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note 1:This is dedicated to Larry who requested the story.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

Mom's Motivation

Stephanie sighed as she examined her newest text. The same one she seemed to receive every single day. Mom, we need your help.

She loved her children, all three of them, but she wished they'd become more self-sufficient. Or at least her two sons, who at 23 and 26 were living on their own together, should do so. Her daughter, at 18 and in her senior year of high school was still living at home, which was fair enough, and she was substantially more mature and self-sufficient than her elder brothers.

At 44 Stephanie was still quite young, very young to have a 26-year-old offspring, but one wild party and a torn condom, and she hadn't gotten the chance to finish high school.

Her marriage to her deadbeat ex had ended years ago, she hadn't heard from him in years (no loss), and he'd never once given her as much as a penny in child support. So she'd worked a variety of jobs over the years, mostly waitressing, the most recent eight years at Hooters. A pair of 34DD's purchased by that creepy ex who'd tried to get her to do some porn, made her a star attraction at the restaurant, as did her long, toned legs. The pay was shit, the job was exhausting, but the tips were good... very, very good.

Yet because she still had a child at home, and she'd still do anything for her two rather unmotivated sons, it meant she lived from paycheque to paycheque, and she always felt stressed about paying not only her own bills, but for whatever her sons needed... which appeared endless.

I'm on my way, she texted back, as she left work after a nine-hour shift.

She drove to the boys' trailer, one she'd purchased for them from a small inheritance left by their grandpa, plus almost all her savings.

As she drove there, she returned to a thought she'd had lingering for the past few weeks... what was she going to do about her boys? They were way too dependent on her still, which was getting more than a little ridiculous at their ages, and yet she also liked to be needed. She was terrified about the empty nest syndrome that would become an unavoidable challenge in a few months when her daughter Haley went off to college. Haley was very hard working and ambitious, the complete opposite of her boys.

But she was so desperate for her boys to love her and not turn out like her asshole ex... years of that failed relationship dragging on having gotten her completely jaded to all men other than her two sons.

She sighed, weary from her long shift, and wanting just to go home and have a long bath. She arrived, parked, and walked into the trailer, which looked exactly the way you'd think the home of two twenty-something single males would look.

Like a tornado had struck, and then a second tornado had come along to add insult to injury.

She sighed again, tired and annoyed at how she'd cleaned this place up so often, and yet it always ended up looking worse than the time before. "You two really need to start cleaning up after yourselves," she said, feeling like a broken record, as she walked in on them reclining on their lazy boy chairs, Christmas gifts from her, while playing some video game, another gift from her.

"We try." Alex, her younger, said, glancing up to admire his mother's big tits and amazing legs in those sheer Hooters hosiery. He wondered what she'd think if she knew they always timed when to ask her over so they could perv on her body in her work attire. He also wondered what she'd think if she knew they both talked all the time about fucking her. The brothers were slobs, but good looking ones, who on many occasions had tag teamed a MILF they'd picked up and made her roleplay being their mother, as they spit-roasted or occasionally double penetrated her.

"Do you?" she sighed, picking up a pizza box that had clearly been sitting there for a couple of days. "It looks to me like you haven't budged from your chairs since the last time I was here."

"Appearances can be deceiving, Mom. We have to get up to pee sometimes," Andrew quipped, always the smart ass.

"I'm surprised you don't just put some diapers on your lazy asses to solve that one," Stephanie said, a little tired and a lot annoyed.

"That's not a bad idea," Andrew said.

"I was being sarcastic," she sighed, shaking her head. "What did you need me for?"

"The oven isn't working," Andrew said.

"You actually use it?" Stephanie said, more surprised that they'd tried using it than it wasn't working.

"Yeah, we tried to make nachos," Alex said, distracted by his Mom, and not focusing on the game, which led to his avatar being killed off.

"Dumb ass, how did you not see that sniper?" Andrew accused.

"I got distracted," Alex said.

"Of course you did," Andrew smirked, knowing exactly what had distracted his younger brother. They both found their Mom hot, both talked about fucking her, but Alex was obsessed with her.

"Let me take a look," she said, curious what the problem would be.

"Thanks Mom. You're the best," Andrew said, continuing to game.

After a couple of perplexing minutes, Stephanie checked the breaker and saw it had tripped. She had no idea why it had gone, but she flipped it over and the oven clock came back on.

Stephanie returned and asked, "How did the job hunt go today?"

"Good," Alex said.

"Where did you apply?"

"A few places," Alex lied, having not left the house.

"I hope you two are taking getting full time jobs seriously," the mom said. "I can't afford to keep bailing you out."

The sons had heard this statement hundreds of times, and yet she managed to come up with the necessary funds every time.

"We'll get out there tomorrow, I promise," Alex said. "Right, Andrew?"

"Yeah, tomorrow," Andrew agreed, unsure of what he was agreeing to, and assuming he wouldn't actually back up whatever it was. He worked twice a week at a theatre, the same job he'd had when he was sixteen, and enjoyed doing it for the free movies and the free popcorn.

"You two had better," Stephanie said, really beginning to get worried about her boys. What if something happened to her? They'd literally starve without her.

"Promise," Alex said, admiring her body, and feeling a little guilty for never following through with his promises. But Andrew had convinced him their mother loved looking after the two of them.

"You'd better," she said, giving her son a big tit-crushing hug.

Alex knew he'd be in his room in a couple minutes, jerking off about those tits.

"Bye, Andrew," she said, knowing he wasn't getting off his ass, so she went over to him, bent down, and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Mom, love you," he said, as he shot someone dead.

Alex stared at his Mom's amazing tight ass while it was briefly bent over. God, he'd love to fuck that ass... he couldn't deny it, he definitely preferred a woman's ass to her mouth or pussy.

Stephanie then stood up and noticed her younger son staring at her ass. This was something she'd become more and more aware of in the past few months. She was accustomed to being ogled by men, and even some women... she knew she had an amazing body, from top to bottom... her only physical insecurity had ever been her tits, which now after the surgery were fantastic. Being a former gymnast and prominent beauty pageant contestant, she'd always had a pretty face, a tight ass, and great legs. Yet she always ended up going for men who seemed too good to be true when they met, and then they always were. She'd finally sworn off men a year ago, and her only orgasms since then had been from her rabbit, which was a damned fine and hassle-free replacement for the real thing. That said, she'd admittedly been craving cock, real cock, for some time.

That night she went online to read about how to motivate one's children, and most of the discussions were aimed at younger children; but she found one that shocked her to the core. It was a tiny niche about how a few Japanese women were motivating their lazy sons to try harder at school by giving them sex... usually blow jobs. She couldn't believe it! It seemed too far-fetched to be true!

This led her on a lengthy internet search that blew her away. There were dozens of incest discussion groups online, hundreds of allegedly scholarly forums about it, and thousands of porn and erotica offerings.

She read about the Oedipus Complex by Sigmund Freud, and was shocked to discover the psychology pioneer's theory that all sons at one point or another wished to have sex with their mothers.

She scrolled through a website she'd never encountered before called Literotica, where she discovered a plethora of author-submitted incestuous stories. She noticed the majority of them were mom and son stories, and those were by far the most-read stories on the internet.

Out of curiosity, or at least that's what she told herself, she ended up reading a good dozen-plus of those mom-son stories from the website, and by the end, her pussy was on fire... for a long while she hadn't even noticed she'd been slowly rubbing herself as she read. Before she knew it, she was coming while she read about a son turning his Mom into his... the term used was Mommy-slut... in a wicked story called 'Pet Mommy: Becoming a Mommy-Slut'!

Stephanie was in such awe as she read these stories, especially the ones about sons turning their mothers into submissive sluts.

She'd always been very submissive. She came from a very Christian background, and had always been someone who loved to serve, Not sexually at first, just frequently doing things as innocent as baking cookies that would make other people happy.

Over time, this tendency led to her being equally submissive in the bedroom, and doing some very nasty things. Things she did willingly... even eagerly... in the heat of the moment, and then afterwards more times than not, felt intense guilt about having done them.

She'd never once considered her sons in a sexual manner, not even an idle thought, but after reading these stories, plus the many supposed true confessions from sons and moms, as well as the rare dad with daughter, or even other crazy pairings such as grandsons seducing their grandmothers (or the other way around), she couldn't help but wonder about bringing this idea closer to home.

Both of her sons were very good looking.

Even though her sons' personal ambitions were nowhere to be found, they both truly loved her and always treated her with respect (albeit lazily), unlike the many fake declarations of love she'd received in the past from men just wanting to fuck her and leave her.

She trusted her sons.

She'd do anything for her sons.

But committing incest with her boys... would she do that? Could she do that?

She shook her head at the insanity of her own thoughts. This practice was wrong. Incest was wrong.

Yet that night she had her first sex dream in a long, long time, and it was unmistakably about her two sons Andrew and Alex spit-roasting her... a position she'd never tried, but had always found fascinating in porn. She did love sucking cock, and she missed the thrill of a hard dick in her mouth and a warm load exploding on her face (men always wanted to come on her face, she'd literally taken more loads on her face than anywhere else... this largely because even with a condom, she'd refused to allow a man to come inside her ever since her accidental pregnancy all those years ago). She of course also loved getting fucked... and fucked hard.

She woke up in a cold sweat, realising those twisted thoughts from erotica had now seeped into her subconscious mind.

Fuck!

.....

The next night the boys came over for dinner like they did every Wednesday, a family tradition, while Stephanie, Wednesday being her only guaranteed day off, would make a big home cooked meal for the four of them... although this time it was five... since Haley brought home her new boyfriend of a couple of months Joel... who took quite the ribbing from the boys for 'robbing the cradle' by dating an eighteen-year-old, since he was all of twenty. Stephanie liked him instantly, as he came from a good family, went to the same church as Haley who was very religious, and even volunteered at the church. (Stephanie didn't often go to church, almost always having to work on Sundays.)

During dinner, on more than one occasion Stephanie looked at her sons in a way she hadn't before looked at her sons. In other words, not in a very motherly way.

Like their father, they were very good looking; and also like their father they were habitually lazy, and the more she thought about it, the more she worried her sons could easily end up just like their deadbeat dad... as useless bums.

Which made her wonder... would her crazy idea of having sex with them... perhaps just oral... be enough to motivate her two boys into starting to act like responsible men? It would even be the motherly thing to do!

Yet even as she pondered this crazy approach to mothering, she knew it wasn't the answer... nor was it even legal.

The guys went downstairs to the basement immediately after the meal, as usual not helping with clearing the table or rinsing off the dishes; this was just the way it had always been, although Stephanie was disappointed in Joel that he'd joined them.

So Stephanie and Haley did the womanly thing and cleared the table, rinsed the dishes, and placed them into the dishwasher, and prepared dessert like good girls. (Yes, I'm being ironic.) Once they were done, Haley went to the washroom and Stephanie slipped downstairs to tell the boys dessert was ready, when she stopped and eavesdropped.

"No, we haven't done anything," Joel was saying.

"Nothing at all?" Andrew asked. "No blow jobs, hand jobs, nothing?"

"Just kissing and holding hands."

"By date five, if she's not letting me fuck her ass, it's over," Andrew said, which was generally true. Although once he'd taken someone's ass... after already getting head, giving her a facial and fucking the girl... he usually dumped her anyway. He just got bored easily... and for him the pursuit and conquest, especially the buildup to fucking a woman in the ass, was the ultimate high.

Stephanie should have barged in and interrupted, but she didn't. Instead, she listened intently.

"Andrew likes to ass fuck every woman he meets," Alex explained. He didn't mind fucking a woman's ass either, but he did prefer a little more intimacy than his brother.

"I also like to face fuck her, come all over her face, and share her with my brother or some other buddy too," Andrew bragged, talking shit, but oddly it was shit he could back up. Women swarmed to him.

Fuck, he's just like his father! Stephanie thought to herself, pissed off... yet confusingly feeling wetness in her panties.

'You two tag team your women?" Joel asked, not recognizing the sexism in his possessive pronoun, having himself only fucked two girls to date, and gotten head from two more.

"Yeah, mostly older woman," Andrew said. He then added, "Alex here likes to imagine every older woman is our Mom whenever he fucks them. He even gets most of them to roleplay they're her."

"Andrew!" Alex gasped. "You didn't have to say that!"

Stephanie's eyes went wide. Sure she knew her sons checked her out, especially Alex, but hearing it said out loud not only confirmed her vague suspicions, but also added to her personal intrigue after all she'd read and pondered yesterday.

"What? You'd fuck Mom in a heartbeat," Andrew accused.

"So would you," Alex countered.

"Of course I would, she's fucking hot as hell," Andrew admitted, since deep down, every MILF he fucked he wished were his Mom.

"You two are so fucked up," Joel added fuel to the accusations, even though he could see why they'd say that. Ms. Friesen was easily the hottest woman he'd ever met. And except for her small boobs, so was Haley.

"Unlike you," Andrew quipped. "You too would fuck our Mom in a heartbeat."

"Sure I would," Joel admitted, feeling a little guilty at talking like this but trying to fit in. "But she isn't my mother."

"Incest is best," Andrew shrugged.

"Keep it in the family," Alex added, trying to keep up.

"So my hot sister really doesn't suck your cock?" Andrew asked.

"Not yet," Joel said defensively.

"Well, that's just wrong," Andrew said.

"Haley is an amazing woman," Joel defended.

"So are all the women I fuck," Andrew said.

"That's not the least bit true," Alex teased.

"Well, they're all hot anyway," Andrew amended.

"That isn't true either," Alex followed up.

"Okay then, Mrs. White isn't all that attractive, but she has huge tits, loves it in the ass, and she's a complete freak," Andrew defended.

Mrs. White? Stephanie thought to herself. Mrs. White was their neighbor. Who used to babysit them both. Who was also almost 60, and grossly overweight.

"She does love getting DP'd," Alex agreed, having lost his virginity just after turning eighteen to his elderly former babysitter.

"She'd suck and fuck you in a heartbeat," Andrew 'graciously' offered their guest.

"No thank you," Joel refused primly, but knowing he'd be jerking off the minute he got home.

"You'd better find an outlet, or you'll start cheating on my baby sister if she doesn't begin putting out," Andrew said.

"And then we'd have to kill you," Alex joked.

"I can wait," Joel said, although he wasn't certain for how long.

Stephanie heard the toilet flush, and she quietly fled back upstairs, her head spinning with far too much shocking information.

"You okay?" Haley asked, noting her Mom's red cheeks and flustered appearance.

"Huh? What?" Stephanie asked, in a complete daze.

"I asked if you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, just a little tired," she tried to cover.

"Did you call the boys for dessert?"

"What? No."

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah," Stephanie nodded, still processing the revelations from her boys. "I really need to get some sleep."

"Well, let's have dessert, and then we can kick the boys out and talk," Haley said, something being really off with her Mom.

"No, no," she still tried to fend her off. "It's okay." After a pause, she went to the top of the stairs to the basement and called down, "Dessert's ready, boys."

The boys came stomping up, and within about five minutes had devoured the angel food cake their Mom had baked and iced.

"Well, we don't hate him," Andrew said to his sister.

"What?"

"Joel," he said. "He might be a keeper."

"I'm so happy you approve," she responded sarcastically, seeing both of her brothers, but especially Andrew, as chauvinistic pigs. She'd told them both so many times while accusing them of treating their Mom like a servant and just using her, to grow up.

"You'd better start doing what you need to do, if you want to keep him," Andrew warned.

"What does that even mean?" Haley said, although it was obvious to Stephanie what he meant, after what she'd overheard.

"Nothing," Andrew shrugged, glancing over to Joel.

Stephanie said, quickly changing the subject, "How many jobs did you two apply for today?"

"One fewer than one," Andrew admitted jokingly, adding, "but I already have a job."

"Two shifts a week is hardly a job," Haley said, constantly annoyed at her brothers' laziness.

"Do you do your job?" Andrew asked snarkily, taking another shot at his prudish sister.

She didn't catch on. "School is my job."

"Is that your only job?" Andrew pursued, loving to pick on his hot younger sister.

"Alex, how about you?" Stephane deflected, trying to protect her daughter, who wasn't catching on, and who certainly didn't need to know her boyfriend had been disclosing their lack of a sex life to her randy brothers.