Eyes on the Prize

Story Info
Female boxer has a sexual encounter with her biggest fan.
19.1k words
4.38
19.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older. Contains femdom, interracial, light bdsm, questionable consent, female muscle.

The frigid hanging mist of the night was the sweat of her body. The slick uneven gravel was the goosebumps on her skin. The dull chanting roar of the crowds, coming through the building in muted throbbing waves, was the rhythmic beating of her heart. She lived for this. Thick anticipation flooded the air like the subtle panic before the storm, she was that storm. The large black duffel bag hanging from one of her broad shoulders gave her bouncy gait a certain lopsidedness as she walked up to the private entrance of the arena. Nonetheless she maintained her natural grace while approaching the building, the spring like tendons of her legs flexing smoothly beneath her rich brown skin. She nodded curtly to the security guard manning the door. The gruff hulking guard politely acknowledged her as he slyly kept his eye on her chest, watching her small handfuls of breast fat manage to wiggle even through the constricting grasp of her tight yellow sports bra. His sight dipped quickly down her torso to the hard surface of her stomach, appreciating the smooth movement of her taut skin over her pronounced abs. Snapping his head back up to her face to check if she saw him ogling her he noticed that she seemed to be in another world. Other than her initial nod she gave no indication that she even knew he was there, staring right through him as she approached.

She continued to ignore him as she walked by while he held open the heavy metal door, without throwing so much as a grunt of appreciation over her shoulder. The guard wasn't much bothered, being quite used to blending into the background. It also made him feel somewhat less guilty about turning and leering at the warrior woman's backside, the iron firm globes of her ass swaying hypnotically in her small short shorts. Her hips had to give an exaggerated swivel to keep her balance due to the heavy bag pulling her to one side. As the door slowly drifted closed he leaned out to the side to keep the woman in his view, practically becoming horizontal at the last moment. All too quickly the metal door slammed shut, cutting him off from the sight of her sculpted ass and thick toned calves.

The crowd was louder now that she was inside but still slightly muffled through the thick concrete walls. Loud chanting and applause vibrated through the musty gray hallway as she moved down it, rattling the overhead lights. In the brief windows of quiet while the audience paused for breath she could hear the distant mumble of the announcers as they worked up the crowd in preparations for the night's events. Their voices were unintelligible as they came through the walls but it wasn't hard for her to guess at what they were saying. No doubt it was the usual pre fight jargon, a lot of "are you ready for..." and maybe some "it's gearing up to be a great night!". She was sure the phrase "match of the century" would rear its head more than once. It was something that promoters and spokesmen loved to shout but in this case it just might be true.

A large glossy promotional poster caught her eye and forced her to slow down as she passed it. Scanning over its bright surface she was drawn immediately to the image of herself, standing above her name spelled out in big block letters. RAMONA BELL, they proclaimed in bold yellow as they sandwiched her picture between themselves and the equally gaudy letters CHALLENGER printed above her. She looked on the poster every bit as fierce as she felt that night, staring intensely at her opponent with her balled fists drawn up in front of her in a fighting stance. Holding her arms in that position showed off her dark bulging biceps, which would have looked impressively massive even on a man twice her size. Her thick shoulder length hair was restrained in a tight ponytail, just as she was currently wearing it.

Once she had sufficiently admired herself she followed the printed figures gaze over to the other side of the poster where a just as intimidating figure glared back at her. The other woman was shorter than her but every bit her equal in terms of muscle mass, her own tree trunk arms bursting with strength as she held them in a mirrored position of Ramona's. Even through the photo it was possible to make out the wiry veins popping out beneath her light caramel colored skin while she flexed. Beneath her short punk hairdo her face was less angry than her opponents. A smirk, confidant and almost playful, was hung upon the points of her thin cheekbones like laundry on a clothesline. There were words above and below her as well, JACKLYN VARGAS it said at her feet while above her head reading CHAMPION.

Ramona's eyes burned into that word, "champion". By the end of the night that title would belong to her she promised herself. Determination and confidence surged through her, igniting a powerful fire deep in her belly. Every previous moment of her life, all her training and sacrifices, became but beams of light focused through a thick lens of concentrated will power. They converged from all points into the single burning focal point that was her empowered self at this moment in time. With every movement of her chiseled body she felt strength and energy pulse through her. She felt as though she had transcended her past self, shed any weaknesses that had inhabited her and become a goddess. That's what she felt like as she strode further into the backstage area, a glistening black goddess. She was moved forward by her desire for victory. The thick cords of her muscles thrummed inside of her, like the strings of an instrument playing beautiful music.

Riding the deafening waves of cheers into the bowels of the stadium she took little notice of the myriad of scuttling technicians and crew members scrambling around to make last-minute preparations. Their matching black hats and jackets making them but little dark spots whizzing around her peripheral vision, like meaningless insects swarming around a hot glowing object. A few of the bugs actually attempted to greet her as they flitted by. They nodded their heads and gave a shy wave, none had the courage to verbally address her however. Her powerful confident strides carried her past them so quickly that they would never know if she had even noticed them or not, which she didn't.

Ramona was much too busy concentrating on herself to notice much of the world around her. The black insects melted into the gray walls of the gray world that only served as a backdrop to the night's main event. Her. It was her night, no one else's. Not theirs, and not even her opponent's. Especially not her opponent's. Jacklyn was perhaps the only other being who floated around in her thoughts that night, though there was still barely enough room for her.

In some ways Jackie had been like an idol to Ramona, her inspiration. She had always been into boxing ever since she was a young woman, but she had only done it as a hobby. It was seeing Jackie that had convinced her to go pro. However it was never a feeling of admiration that had motivated her. Rather she had seen the spunky Latina crowned world champion nearly six years ago, strutting around obnoxiously like she was the best there was, and had thought to herself "yeah, I could break that bitch". She didn't care how long that cunt had reigned undefeated, she knew the truth. Jackie was sloppy. She enjoyed the fame too much, the glitz and spectacle of the spotlight. Every match there was at least one moment when she would wink to the cameras, pose for the fans, blow a kiss to her sweetheart. Those moments were the cracks in her iron shell, it was those moments that would destroy her. Ramona had known since the moment she first saw her, if Jackie was the best of the best then the best must not be very good.

And so far they hadn't been. A few people had given her trouble, but for the most part Ramona had breezed through her career. She had become known for her brutality, all substance and no style. The glamour of fame held little appeal to her and that allowed her to focus on what was truly important, her training. There were no nights out on the town for her, no boyfriends or lovers to spoil her concentration. There was only the fight. It was what allowed her to so easily defeat everyone she went up against. They all had bigger lives, stuffed full of other people who ate up their time and made them weak. Her life was only as big as the ring. While the other fighters were resting, or having fun or making love, she was busy training. Now all that work was paying off and she would finally get to wipe the shit eating smirk off Jacklyn's face for good.

As she rounded a corner and approached her locker room an errant stain of color caught in her eye. A bright yellow spot jumping out from the dreary gray sea around her. If it were any other color she might not have noticed, but yellow tended to remind her of herself. It was her color. Every uniform she fought in had to be yellow, she loved the way it contrasted brightly from the rich darkness of her skin. It stood out, just like her. Black and yellow had quickly become part of her image, that and the fierce directness of her fighting technique had quite often drawn an obvious quip from commentators. Ramona Bell was all bumblebee and no butterfly.

As she focused her vision upon the spot she saw that the color was no coincidence, it was a piece of her merchandise. A bright yellow shirt with her athletic form splayed gracefully across it, worn by a young man leaning against the wall next to the locker room entrance. A thin crowd hung around him consisting mostly of other guys wearing similarly branded apparel. Bright plastic cards granting them backstage access hung from their necks or were otherwise clipped to their clothing. An anxious excitement buzzed between them as they stood, obviously awaiting the arrival of their athletic idol. Ramona rolled her eyes and steeled herself against the impending fanatic onslaught as she approached them.

It didn't take long for one of them to notice her making her way towards them and alert the others. Within seconds the small group had surrounded her, spouting adoration and begging autographs. Her picture was candidly snapped by a greasy overweight college aged boy as he awkwardly positioned himself in front of her, turning his phone camera inward to capture both himself and her thinly disguised disdain. More photos were taken as she moved through them, nodding and weakly smiling in as little effort to interact with them as possible. While Ramona had little time for other people she generally cut her fans a bit more slack than usual, she couldn't blame them for loving her so much, but tonight was her big night and she couldn't afford to be distracted. As such, she weaved her way through the throng of admirers as fleetly as she could to get to the locker room. She had just about made it to the door when the fan in the yellow shirt that had first grabbed her attention stepped in front of her.

"I-I'm your biggest fan Ms. Bell!" He stammered meekly. "Do you think you could sign my shirt real quick?" He held out a large black marker and puffed out his chest to give her a flat surface to write on.

With no other way of getting past him other than pushing him aside, Ramona reluctantly took the marker from him. She popped the cap off and scrawled a meaningless scribble above his heart, but something caused her to pause as she was about to return the writing implement to him. There was something else about his shirt that had made her notice it. Where as the rest of the fanboys gathered around her were pretty much all wearing the same design, his bright shirt was the only one of its kind she could see. A realization unfurled in her mind that his piece of clothing, just a simple yellow shirt with her picture on it, was the very first piece of her merchandise ever sold. It was made back when she had been just starting out, before she even had a real agent or a contract. She hadn't made very many of them, and had sold even less. For him to have one of those meant he had likely been cheering her on since the very beginning.

Handing back his marker, the fighter took the opportunity to look him over a little bit closer. He stood a few inches shorter than her so that she was eye level with his short black hair. Despite his pale white skin suggesting a lot of time spent indoors he was actually in much better shape than most boxing fans ironically were. The now autographed shirt was stretched firmly around his fit solid body and when he had stuck out his chest the clearly defined cleft of his pectorals had been easily visible. Though he appeared to be somewhere in his early twenties there was a shadow of boyishness that hung about the subtle features of his face. A youthful twinkle played in his eyes as he stared reverently back at her.

If it were any other night or if she were the kind of person who believed in romantic companionship she might have been tempted to spend a little more time with a guy like him. But as things were she merely graced him with a rare genuine smile and moved past him into the locker room. The fanatic vultures still swooned after her even as she entered the restricted area, more pleas for signatures followed after her as well as the flash and click of last minute pictures being taken. Finally she closed the door behind her, sealing herself away from her adoring public.

With her brief encounter with the yellow shirted fanboy already falling to the back of her mind she stepped further into the room and shrugged her bag off her shoulder and onto the floor. It was really only a locker room in name as it held no actual lockers, instead having recessed cubbyhole areas built into the walls with small shelves and high little hooks for storing belongings. Standing in the room opposite her, on the other side of a narrow knee high bench protruding from the white tile floor, a small mousey woman in a dark oversized suit looked up at her in indignant annoyance.

"Just where the hell have you been?" her agent demanded in a shrill unpleasant tone, her thick glasses sliding down her crinkled nose. "You've got to be out there any minute!"

Ramona merely rolled her eyes and stretched herself out languidly, spreading her arms out wide and loosening her muscles. The way that she spread herself, first winding her arms around in large lazy circles then stepping one foot on the bench and squatting down to stretch her legs, displayed an easy sense of comfort both with herself and her surroundings. Her lengthy limbs and smooth protruding muscles filled up the room, claiming it as belonging to her. The other woman crossed her arms and shook her head in frustration, swishing her blond wiry hair around her head like a halo of light. As she watched her client begin her pre fight ritual she shot out as dirty a scowl as she was capable of. Ramona however had dealt with the smaller woman's wrath many times before and had long since grown immune to the venomous way she puffed her cheeks and crinkled the large pox like freckles beneath her eyes.

"This isn't the small shit anymore Roe, this is the fucking championship! You can't get away with half assing this! I need to know that you're in peak condition, and to do that you need to stick to our fucking schedule dammit!"

"Calm your itty bitty titties Sal." Ramona chided as she moved in front of a full length mirror embedded into the wall to fix her hair and admire herself. "You know I'd never miss this, I was just clearing some space in my trophy room. Had to find the best spot to show off that belt, you know?"

She saw the other woman's sour face splattered over her shoulder on the mirror and gave her what she thought was a reassuring smile. Ramona did like her agent Sally, but the woman was a wild cyclone of stress and worry. Always storming around her, kicking up dirt over the smallest of issues. They'd known each other for nearly five years now and Ramona couldn't once recall ever seeing her relaxed. If there was ever a person who needed to get laid, she thought to herself. Thinking of sex reminded her of something else though, and for the first time since entering the room she realized that her and Sally were the only ones in it.

"Hey, " She started, turning around and surveying the room one last time to make sure she hadn't overlooked anything. "Where's uh.... you know my, warm up?"

Sally let out a frustrated sigh through her nostrils and shook her head once more. A lot of athletes had pre game rituals or good luck charms and in the world of professional fighters there was one major superstition that overshadowed them all, no sex before a match. Ramona however, in her quest to rebel against every possible standard of tradition, vehemently disagreed with that idea. That rule only applied to men she argued, as it was commonly thought that their testosterone levels went down after orgasming. Whether or not that was true has actually been debated but either way it was irrelevant to her. What has been proven is that for women the period right after sex is when their testosterone is highest. Ergo, she always made sure to fuck right before every fight. Usually Sally had someone waiting in her prep area to "help her warm up" but tonight they stood alone, with a noticeable lack of male company.

"The escort service called and said that the boy you booked got in to a car accident this morning." Sally explained tersely.

Ramona's expression scrunched up in confusion as hers eyes darted around the room once more, as though still unsure why there was no one there to fuck. "So, you mean he's not coming in?"

"He broke both his legs, Ramona." The agent cried in exasperation with her arms thrown up.

"Yeah but did he break his dick too? I'll fuck a cripple, I don't care!" The fighter cried back in equal aggravation. The first icy fingers of panic started to curl around her throat as she started pacing restlessly around the room. "What so, they're just not going to send anyone? Couldn't you get a replacement?"

Sally tiredly rubbed at her temples, feeling way too young to feel too old for this shit. "I tried, they said they were all booked up tonight."

"How the fuck does an escort service get booked up?"

"It's a Saturday night in a big city, and people like to fuck? I don't know what else to tell you." The patience had drained from her voice, if there had even been any there to begin with.

"But couldn't you like... haggle with them, or anything?" Thick drops of desperation hung on her words. This had never happened before and there was no back up plan. Ramona had always fucked before her fights, and she had no idea how skipping out on that activity would affect her performance. She had never fully believed the testosterone theory but it did help her relax and was definitely a giant morale boost. There was also another problem. Already she could feel a needful heat spreading from her cunt and up into her belly, an almost Pavlovian expectation from her body. It wanted to fuck, it demanded it of her. To deny it of its habitual release would risk it becoming a distraction during the fight. Tonight, of all nights, she wasn't willing to take that risk. "Did you offer them more money? Did you at least try? What exactly did you say to them?"

"Well, if you had been here earlier you would've gotten to talk to them yourself. Besides it's too late now, even if they did send someone over they'd never get here in time." Sally secretly enjoyed watching the unflappable warrior that had caused her so much grief over the years acting so frazzled, but she hid her smile behind an annoyed facade.

"Fuck!!!" Ramona roared furiously and lashed her powerful leg out to slam her foot into the wall. When she stomped it back down to the floor it left behind a significant dent with cracked chips of plaster flaking off. "What am I supposed to do then?"